Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

MILF Ridden Hard on a Cattle Drive - Part 2

"We go for a week's vacation on a cattle drive, and my wife ends up being a cum dump for the cowboys."

32
13 Comments 13
22.7k Views 22.7k
8.6k words 8.6k words

It would be much more enlightening for you to read Part 1 before reading Part 2. But for those who want to get started here, I will briefly describe what happened in Part 1.

Joan and Jason are a forty-year-old married couple living in Denver, Colorado, where Jason is the CEO of an oil and gas exploration company. Their sex life had become a little strained due to the stress that Jason was under at his company, and they decided to go on a one-week cattle drive at a dude ranch in Wyoming, so he could relax.

They met Jan and Keith, the owners of the ranch, and Clint, who would be the foreman on their cattle drive, as well as Hector, who was the cook and drove the chuck wagon. There were three other dude vacationers on their drive, and all the men were attracted to Joan. She’s five feet and six inches tall, and weighs one hundred and thirty pounds, with shoulder-length, natural-warm-blonde hair, and dazzling, jade-green eyes. She is also curvy, with 34DD breasts and a full ass, and she has a flirty personality. Many people think she looks a lot like the actress Blake Lively.

The first day on the trail went very well, and after dinner that night everyone was drinking, as Clint and Hector told stories about the Old West. Some of the stories touched on homosexual activities, as well as discussions about that fact that there were no women on the cattle drives to give the men relief. Those discussions got everyone excited, and Joan and Jason ended up fucking in their sleeping bag, and they were observed by the other men.

The next day Jason was called away due to an emergency at his company, and Joan stayed with the men on the trail. Clint and Hector fucked her that first night with Jason gone, and all the men fucked her the next night, since Jason had not returned as planned.

Part 1 of the story is being told by Joan, but as we begin Part 2 the voice has changed to Jason, so you can get his perspective on things. Part 2 begins after Jason returns to the cattle drive on the fourth day on the trail, but the fifth day overall, after Joan told him about all those men fucking her.

Part 2

Jason’s Perspective

The remainder of the afternoon was uneventful, except that the other men were watching Joan and me as we stayed close riding together. I know that they must have been wondering if Joan had told me about the previous two nights of sex, and not knowing if I would be angry, or whether they would have another opportunity between her legs.

Everything that happened while I was gone those two days seemed surreal to me, but I guess it was a long time coming. I've always enjoyed fucking Joan, and especially eating her out. But knowing how active she was sexually in college allowed me to think of her as a wanton slut, that I had for my own. I was jealous and at the same time aroused when she told me about the boys with big cocks she fucked in college, and I had been thinking more about that in the last few stressful years with my company.

We were having sex much less often, mostly because of me, and I knew that she was getting frustrated. I started trying to visualize her being with other men, and that was easy given her pretty face and very sexy body. Her big breasts usually attract most of the attention, and I think men’s brains are wired so that they can’t look away from a pretty, well-built woman like Joan, when her tits are swaying and jiggling so seductively.

That cattle drive was meant to be a relaxing diversion for me, and we hoped to be able to rekindle our sex lives on the trail. The sexually charged conversations around the camp fire that first night were the impetus I needed, and we had our best sex in years out there under the stars. I was looking forward to more sex on the remaining nights of the cattle drive, but the emergency at work laid waste to those plans.

I really wanted Joan to come back to Denver with me but knew that would place a burden on the other cowboys. I assumed that the other men had seen or heard us having sex the previous night, and I was a little concerned about leaving her alone with those five men. I didn’t think she was in danger of being abused, but with the alcoholic drinks, sexually charged stories, and five horny men, I thought there was a chance of something happening.

My concerns became more intense when Joan was teasing me about her being attracted to Clint, and her excitement describing how she had seen at least the silhouette of what she described as a very large cock. At that point, I was almost totally absorbed in the emergency at work, but in the back of my mind I was wondering, and maybe even hoping, that something would happen while I was gone.

When I returned on the morning of the fifth day, it tore my heart out but at the same time aroused me beyond belief when she described how she had fucked Clint and Hector the first night I was gone, and then all the men the next night. I wished so much that I had been able to see her with the men, and that’s why I agreed for her to fuck them again. It was such sweet agony knowing that I was going to see my wife fucking five horny men.

Night Five – The Night Jason Became Joan’s Cum Hungry Cuckold

We arrived at the high pasture destination in the late afternoon, and had the cattle settled down in their summer home by dark. Hector prepared another good dinner of steaks, potatoes, beans, and salads, after which everyone began drinking around the fire to celebrate a successful cattle drive to the pasture. There were no lost or injured cattle, and none of cowboys suffered any injuries, which was kind of unusual.

Joan and I were sitting on a blanket together by the fire and leaning up against a log. The other men were in chairs. Everyone was on their fourth drink, but I made it look like I had more. I would take a few sips and then secretly pour some out behind me. The tension in the air was palpable, after Clint and Hector told a few more stories about the sexual activities in the Old West cowtown saloons.

I took advantage of a lull in the conversation and acted like I was falling-over drunk against Joan, as I slurred my words to say, “I remember that first night on the trail that Clint discussed what some of the men did on cattle drives. He also said what it might have been like if women had been there too. He said she’d have been very busy taking care of all the cowboys. Did any more conversations about that come up while I was gone the past two nights?”

Everyone was quiet and looked very nervous, until Brian spoke up. He didn’t actually lie, but he didn’t tell the full truth either when he answered, “No, Jason, we didn’t really talk much about that again. Why are you bringing that up now?”

By that time, I was laying heavily across Joan’s lap, and I continued slurring my words as I answered, “Oh, I don’t know. I just remember how much all that talk turned me on, and how hot I was to get into Joan’s pants that night. It made me feel kind of sorry for you guys, not having any way to relieve yourselves. I’m just wondering if you got yourselves all worked up and had any ideas about moving in on Joan while I was gone.”

Clint spoke up and said, “Well, you couldn’t really blame us if we did have those thoughts. You certainly must know that men are naturally attracted to a beautiful and voluptuous woman like your wife here. I mean Hector and I don’t get that many opportunities with a woman like Joan, and these other men have been away from home for a few days. Their wives probably don’t put out for them that much anyway.”

I then tried to act a little irritated, and still very drunk, as I asked, “So what the fuck, Clint? What are you saying? Are you implying that you men took advantage of Joan while I was gone?”

Clint glared at me as he responded, “Easy there, cowboy. Just simmer down. I’m not saying that something happened or didn’t happen. But you must have known the risk when you left your beautiful wife alone with five men on the trail. What the fuck were you thinking?”

I moaned and closed my eyes, acting even drunker, and replied, “I don’t know, Clint, I can’t think too straight right now. Part of me is very jealous, just thinking about Joan being with another man. But another part has always wondered what it would be like to watch her fuck someone else. I guess I was thinking that Joan is a big girl, and she can do whatever she wants. But if something did happen, then I’m really disappointed that I wasn’t able to see it and participate somehow.”

All of the men were rubbing their cocks at that point, as Clint said, “Well, Jason, if you really want to see your wife with other men, we’d sure be happy to oblige. How would you feel about that, Joan?”

Joan responded, “Oh fuck, all of this talk has got me horny as hell. But I’d need Jason’s blessing before I could do anything. What do you think, Jason, should I entertain these men?”

I tried to sit up from Joan’s lap, but then fell back again. I looked around at the men and pretended that I was passing out, just after I answered, “Sure, honey. Whatever you want, sweetie. Just have fun, and don’t get hurt or knocked up since you aren’t on your birth control pills anymore and ….”

Joan knew that I knew that she was on birth control. She would know that I said what I did to add a little more excitement for the men, thinking that they might be able to impregnate her. Joan lifted me off her lap and laid me on the blanket in a position where I could watch the action.

There was a collective sigh of relief as Brian and Joel unzipped their sleeping bags and doubled them up near the campfire. Then Joan began taking off her shirt, jeans, and long underwear, and was soon lying on her back on the sleeping bags. She looked so good being naked in the reddish-orange glow of the campfire, and I was only about six feet from her, in a position to see right up between her legs.

I was squinting to see all the action, while still pretending to be passed out. The other men seemed to be deferring to Clint, and he was the first one to get undressed. I could hardly believe the size of his soft cock and big, low hanging balls, swinging between his legs, as he moved over to lay next to Joan and partially rolled over on her.

He began sucking her big breasts as he lazily humped his hardening cock against her thigh, before saying, “Damn, Joan, you should have told us that you aren’t on any birth control. You’ve taken almost twenty loads of cum over the past two days, and there will be more tonight.”

Joan showed that she was playing along with my ruse as she responded, “Just fuck me, Clint, and let me worry about getting pregnant. I love feeling all of your cum shooting into my unprotected womb, and it gives me a thrill knowing that one of you might impregnate me.”

I had never seen an uncircumcised cock up close before, and I was impressed as Clint shoved his thick nine inches of fuck meat into my wife’s cunt. His was over twice as long and thick as mine, and I knew that she had to be in heaven with him fucking her. Joan wrapped her legs around his ass as he began to pound her, and I was mesmerized by his muscular body and clenching ass, as his big balls slapped against her inner thighs and ass on each stroke.

Believe me when I tell you that I had never been attracted to men sexually, but the raw, animalistic way he was fucking my wife with his big cock, was bringing out my most base instincts. I was watching them copulate in a way that I never could with my small dick, and I was convincing myself that I deserved to have my wife ravaged by a bigger, stronger, and more virile man.

Joan was moaning and screaming out with orgasm after orgasm, in a way that I had never heard before. And when I got the feeling from hearing Clint’s moans, that he was close to ejaculating, I began to move around and stretch, so the others could see that I was waking from my stupor.

I opened my eyes partially, and looked right between Joan’s and Clint’s legs, and said out loud, “Holy fuck, I must be dreaming.”

Then I crawled the few feet over until I was between their wide-spread legs, and I could smell her juices and hear the squishing sound as he moved back and forth in her wet pussy.

I wanted everyone to know that I wasn’t angry, and I said, “That’s fucking amazing. I had no idea that my wife could take a cock that big. Oh shit, just look at them, they’re rutting like a couple of animals.”

Clint looked back at me and continued fucking, and after he had been fucking her for ten minutes or so, I saw his bulging perineum and the base of his cock throbbing, as his big balls pulled up. I knew that he was inseminating my wife with his virile load of cowboy cum. He kept fucking her as his cock softened, and his thick, opalescent cum was oozing out around his cock.

He pulled out and rolled over to the side, and Joan looked down at me and said, “Come on, honey, clean me up. You always love to eat my just-fucked pussy. Clint left a nice load for you to taste and swallow.”

Joan and I had never talked about me eating another man’s cum out of her, but it seemed like the most natural thing in the world as she raised her knees and spread her legs to welcome me in. Her hairy, thick outer labia were red from the pounding she had just taken from Clint’s big cock, and it was covered with his thick cum, with more oozing out of her. I sensed that all the men were watching as I moved in and began to suck and lick her just-fucked pussy.

Clint’s cum was a little bitter, probably from all the drinking we were doing, and that made it seem all the nastier and more enjoyable. I wrapped my arms around her unraised thighs and pressed my mouth and face into her slimy slit. The men began to cheer when they heard me slurping and pressing in to get every drop of Clint’s semen.

When I pulled back, I noticed that all the other men had taken off their pants and long underwear, and Clint was still sitting on the sleeping bag next to us. Joan looked at me with her dreamy eyes and said, “This might be asking a lot, honey, but I want you to clean Clint’s cock for him, to thank him for the wonderful fucking he gave me. Go on, sweetie, you’ve already swallowed his cum, so what could it hurt?”

I had never planned on sucking other men’s cum from her pussy, and definitely had never even thought about sucking a cock. But in the heat of the moment, and with Joan asking me to, I leaned down and sucked Clint’s cock and balls clean, as the other men cheered me on. They knew that meant that I had fully accepted my cuckold role, and they would be getting plenty of Joan’s pussy that nigh, and probably for the rest of the cattle drivet.

After sucking Clint’s cock clean, I looked up and saw that the other three men were moving in around Joan, while Hector was sitting on a chair stroking his huge cock. I was impressed with all their cocks, and especially Hector’s. It looked like a thick tree branch sticking out of his groin, and his balls were the size of lemons, and hanging low in his hairy, brown sack. Joan spread her legs and held out her arms to Joel, who has the largest cock of the three men, and he moved on top of her, as Seth and Brian lay on either side of her sucking her breasts.

It was so erotic seeing Joan surrounded by those three horny men, and I was proud of her for being able to handle it all. I was in a dreamlike state watching Joel fuck her with his big, thick cock, and listening to the sounds of Joan moaning and the other two men noisily sucking her breasts. Joel fucked her for about ten minutes, just as Clint had done, and I guessed that they were lasting longer after having fucked her several times each the previous night.

I watched as Joel ejaculated into my wife, and then I cleaned her pussy before cleaning his cock. Then Brian moved on top of her and unceremoniously shoved his short but very thick cock into her adulterous cunt, as Joel and Seth sucked her tits. Brian shot his load into Joan in another ten minutes, and after cleaning both, Seth took his turn in her pussy.

Hector woke me from my reverie when he said, “Lay down next to your wife, gringo, I want you to warm up my balls and get my cock wet for her, since I’ll be in her slutty cunt next.”

I did as Hector said and lay down on the sleeping bag. He moved over me facing my feet, with one knee on either side of my head, and his big balls and ball sack covered my face. I started sucking and licking his tangy, hairy, brown balls, and scrotum. The strong aroma of his sweaty groin flooded my senses, and made it seem even more erotic and nastier to be sucking the huge testicles of a brown Mexican man.

His huge cock was partially hard and hanging heavily on my throat and chest, and it was flopping around as he started moving back and forth, fucking my face with his groin. He finally moved forward enough to place my sucking mouth and licking tongue on his ripe, bulging perineum, and I realized that my nose and face was close to his sweaty, hairy ass. The nastiness of what I was doing was a huge turn-on for me, and when he slid even farther forward, I kept sucking and licking as my face was pressed fully into his aromatic ass.

Hector sat down more heavily on my face at that point, and I heard him laughing before saying to the other men, “Damn, we’ve got a nasty gringo here. He’s sucking my ass like he hasn’t eaten for a week and is even tonguing my hairy asshole. We’re going to have a good time with this maricon.”

I don’t speak Spanish, but I had picked up enough of the slang being around our crews that I knew maricon is the Spanish word for being gay. I knew that I'm not gay, and still love my wife and pussy more than anything, but it was hard to deny that I was sucking those men’s cocks and balls, and now I was sucking Hector’s ass. I was not attracted to men, per se, but I was sure aroused servicing those men sexually, and I continued sucking his ass as he pressed down hard on my face.

Hector finally pulled back and pressed his cock to my mouth, as he said, “Okay, gringo, get me nice and wet for your bitch.”

I heard that Seth and Joan were both in the throes of their orgasms, as Hector’s cock hardened in my sucking mouth. He then pulled back and moved off of me as he said, “Get her cleaned up really quick, because I can’t wait to stretch her lily-white cunt with my brown Mexican fuck meat again.”

I cleaned my wife and Seth’s soft cock, and then moved between Joan’s legs to watch Hector’s massive cock push into her pussy. I could hardly believe that she could take a cock that big inside of her, but after a couple of minutes he was buried to the balls in her cunt.

Hector pounded her pussy for what seemed like fifteen minutes, and Joan was screaming out with orgasms the whole time. He took one last stroke, and I watched his perineum and the base of his cock throbbing as he filled her womb with his Mexican seed.

He rolled off her and I moved up to suck his cum from here sopping wet pussy, as she rubbed the top of my head and said, “What got into you, honey? Did I hear right that you were sucking Hector’s ass?”

I couldn’t answer her with my full of her pussy, but when I did pull away, and before I cleaned Hector’s cock, I answered, “I don’t know if I can explain it, honey. I was under him and totally turned on sucking his big balls, and when he slid forward, I just kept sucking. At that point I was immersed in serving his sexual needs, and it seemed natural to keep sucking him, even though I knew my face was pressed in his hairy ass.”

“It was like I was in a frame of mind where I considered these men’s cum and genitals, your pussy juice and pussy, and Hector’s ass crack all in a continuum of perverted lust. It was sex for the sake of sex at that point, and I know that my deviant behavior probably disgusts you.”

After I finished cleaning Hector’s cock, Joan pulled me to her and said, “No, honey, I’m not disgusted with you. I’m so turned on fucking all these men, and it warms my heart that you're willing to share it with me so enthusiastically. I had a couple of boys rim my ass in college, and I really liked it, but I never had the courage to ask you to do that for me. But now, this has opened up a world of possibilities for us.”

She kissed me and then continued, “I’m getting kind of sore, and need to rest for a little while before all of these men fuck me again. Why don’t we entertain them in the meantime? They can suck my tits and I’ll suck their cocks and balls, and you can do whatever comes naturally for you.”

Brian moved up on his knees next to Joan’s head, and pushed his soft cock into her mouth, while Hector and Joel began sucking her tits. Clint got up from where he was sitting and pushed me back on the sleeping bag, as he said, “I want you to do for me what you did for Hector. I’ve never been rimmed before, and it looked like he really enjoyed it.”

Clint straddled my head as Hector had done, and I began to suck his big, low-hanging balls. His crotch was also musky and aromatic, since they had been on the trail for four days. I loved taking each testicle into my mouth and sucking it, as well as sucking and licking his ball sack. He then moved farther forward, until I was sucking his thick perineum, which meant that I was looking right into the crack of his muscular ass.

I could barely hear him as he said, “Okay, get ready, maricon, I’m going to feed you my ass.”

He slid forward, and my face was enveloped in his ass. I had learned a lot from my experience with Hector, and I brought my hands up to grip and spread his ass cheeks, which brought his sphincter right against my mouth. I began to suck and tongue him there, and even began tongue-fucking his hole. He was moaning and swiveling his ass hard against my face, and I held onto his thighs as I thoroughly reamed his ass.

It’s hard to explain, but it was like I was substituting the arousing thrill of pressing my face into Joan’s pussy, with being totally enveloped in Clint’s ass and tonguing and sucking his hole. His big balls and semi-hard cock were hanging down on my throat and chest.

PamDare
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamDare

I realized that I was making a lot of slurping noise as I munched on his ass, when I heard the other men cheering and yelling out, “That’s it, cock sucker, eat Clint’s ass, and get ready for more when he’s through with you. Damn, what a nasty fucker you are. You deserve to have other men fuck your whore of a wife and fill her with their cum.”

Clint finally pulled off me and said, “Damn, Jason, that was fucking fantastic. We’ve got Hector to thank for training you to suck ass, and you’ve taken to it like a man possessed.”

The other three men took turns sitting on my face, and by the time I had sucked all their balls and asses, Joan was ready for more fucking. I wanted to get an even better view of the action on the next round, and I got under her in a sixty-nine. It was amazing being so close as those big cocks pressed into her waiting pussy. The aroma of their musky genitals and the sounds of those thick cocks squishing into her well-used cunt were a huge turn-on for me, and my dick was hard as a rock as I cleaned the men and my wife after each ejaculation.

It was during her second fucking in that position when Joan unfastened and pushed down my pants and long johns, exposing my dick to the men. They were laughing as she began sucking me, and Hector said, “Look at that little dick. No wonder Jason likes to see his wife fucked by real men. She won’t even be able to feel his dick in her pussy when we’re through with her.”

His comments about my dick were somehow arousing to me, and I was absorbed in the lust of being submissive to my wife and those men. That just reinforced the feelings I had that I deserved to have my wife fucked, inseminated, and even impregnated by other men.

After all the men finished fucking her for the second time that night, we took another break around the campfire while everyone recharged for more. Clint was telling more stories about sex on the trail, and he laughed as he said, “What we’re doing with Joan is a perfect example of what it would have been like for a woman on a cattle drive, and Jason is showing how the men took care of one another too. We were sure lucky to get them on our drive.”

All of the men fucked Joan one more time, and it was after midnight, before Clint said, “We’d better get some sleep. It’ll be a tiring day tomorrow riding the forty miles back to the ranch, and I know that everyone must be exhausted. Now don’t get upset, Jason, but Joan is going to sleep with me tonight.”

Joan told me later that Clint spooned with her and had his hand on her breasts and cock in her pussy, as they fell asleep for the night. I fell asleep quickly after all the sexual activities that evening, and I had the taste of cum and pussy in my mouth.

Day Six – The Long Ride Back to the Ranch

We were up before daybreak and had breakfast, before hitting the trail for the ride back. The men were pretty much ignoring me and jockeying for position to be close to Joan, and when we stopped for lunch the men were more interested in fucking her again, than they were in eating. I watched as they ravished my wife’s pussy again and again, and I cleaned her and the men with my mouth.

I was finally able to get a few minutes alone with her when we resumed the ride, and I spoke softly saying, “Damn, Joan, I’m astounded that you are willing and able to fuck all of those men so many times, and I’ve never heard of anything like it. It seems like the more of those big cocks you get, the more you want. After almost twenty years of marriage and knowing you to have been conservative sexually, I’m surprised that you have turned into such a slut.”

She looked over at me and said, “Yeah, I guess that I’m surprising myself a little too. I missed those big cocks from college probably more than I was willing to admit, and this opportunity to fuck these men has sure awaken the whore in me. But what about you? I would never have guessed that you would so easily and eagerly be willing eat other men’s cum, suck their cocks, and even suck their asses. That’s some pretty nasty shit, baby.”

I was really feeling embarrassed then, and answered, “I know, honey, I’m so ashamed of what I’ve done, and find it hard to even face you now. I got so caught up in you fucking those men, and I had these overwhelming feelings that I wanted to participate in any way I could. You have to understand that I’m not really attracted to men romantically or anything, but I’ve evolved to a point where genitals are genitals and sex is sex. I hope you’re not totally disgusted with me.”

Joan smiled and replied, “No, honey, I loved every minute of it. You’re showing your love for me by participating with these men, and all of this has been a big turn-on for me. Don’t expect me to go back to being a faithful housewife when we get home, though. I love having you be my submissive, cock sucking cuckold, and I plan to have continuing relationships with other men.”

Everyone was quiet on the rest of our ride, probably because they were worn out from the sex and the loss of sleep the previous night. We arrived at the ranch just as the sun was setting, and the other ranch hands took our horses to be fed and watered. Then we went to our rooms to clean up and get dressed. Jan and Keith, the ranch owners, were having a barbeque for our group and the other group that went on a similar cattle drive.

The foreman for the other group, Tex, is tall, lean, and muscular like Clint. His cook, Carlos, is a Mexican like Hector, and both of those other men are about the same ages as Clint and Hector. There were also five men as guests on the other cattle drive, and they're similar in appearance to the three men in our group, looking like typical businessmen. I had to wonder if Tex and Carlos told similar stories to their crew, and how that might have turned out since they didn’t have a woman with them.

We were all dressed in jeans and western shirts at the casual barbeque, and Joan looked especially hot with her tight jeans and shirt pulled up to show her bare midriff. It was partially unbuttoned and tied in a knot just below her pendulous breasts, and all the men, especially those from the other crew, were staring lustfully at her.

Jan was a good looking and well-built woman for being sixty-five, and I observed her as she watched the men staring at Joan. It seemed to me that she perceived that the men on our crew were more familiar with Joan than was appropriate. I was kind of on the sidelines as the men stood close to her, sometimes touching in an intimate way, and talking and laughing like they were very close. Sometimes Jan would look over at me and raise her eyebrows, as if to ask why I wasn’t protecting my wife at the party.

We all mingled and drank beer and booze while Keith was finishing up the ribs and steaks on the grill. When we were seated and digging into the great meal, Jan asked if we all enjoyed our cattle drives, and whether we had any questions or comments about the experience. A few of the men made nice comments about how great it was.

Then she asked, “How did everyone like the stories that the foremen and cooks told? They usually have a way of livening things up a bit, and I wonder if there was any difference in the experiences of the two groups, since Clint’s group had a pretty lady like Joan on the ride?”

I wasn’t sure where Jan was going with her question, but it seemed to me that she was probing a little because of what she had observed with Joan and the men. Clint and the rest of our group were quiet, but Tex spoke up and said, “Yeah, well, our guys enjoyed the stories, but that didn’t encourage any of them to get in the barrel, if you know what I mean.? What about your group, Clint?”

Clint looked nervous as he responded, “It was kind of touchy at first, because I wanted to be sure that we didn’t offend a fine lady like Joan, but I got to tell all of the stories. There was a little discussion about why women weren’t on the Old West cattle drives, but we didn’t have anyone volunteering for the barrel either.”

Jan laughed and said, “Well, all the men in your group seem to be pretty friendly with Joan, and it’s only natural to wonder how things went when Jason was back in Denver for those two nights.”

Clint looked like he didn’t know how to respond to Jan, so Joan smiled and said, “Our experience was very enjoyable, Jan, but I won’t say any more than that. What happens on the cattle drive, stays on the cattle drive.”

Everyone at the table laughed at her suggestive comment, and then there was a little sexual tension in the room. I saw in the other men’s eyes that they were assuming that Joan had fucked the men in our group, and it was like they were waiting for an invitation to fuck her themselves.

Nothing much more was said about Joan’s response, but the other men were friendlier with Joan and me after that, and they flirted more and more with her as the night continued. We were all drinking heavily after dinner, until Keith closed the open bar at midnight.

That’s when Dave, one of the three guests on the other drive, said, “Come on guys, let’s take this party to my room. I brought a couple of bottles of whiskey with me, and we can take mixers and ice from here.”

Brian, Seth, and Joel were almost passed out from drinking so much, so they opted to go back to their rooms. The remainder of us, Clint, Hector, Joan, me, and all the men from the other group, followed Dave to his room. The rooms aren’t very large, so we sat on the bed and a couple of chairs, as we resumed drinking.

I noticed that Dave was talking with Tex and Carlos, and then his friends, Marvin and Jeff, before going over in the corner of the room and talking quietly with Clint. Then Dave moved to the bed and sat next to Joan. He was trying to whisper in her ear, but in his drunkenness, he was talking loud enough that I heard him from several feet away.

Dave leaned in close to Joan’s ear and said, “We’ve got a pretty good idea of what happened out on your cattle drive, and my friends and I are willing to pay you two thousand dollars if you’ll take care of our entire crew, including Tex and Carlos, the same way. We know that your husband likes to be involved too, so this should be a lot of fun.”

Joan was very drunk by then, and I know that she would have done it for free, but she replied, “Wait just a minute, while I talk this over with Jason.”

She came over and told me about the offer, which I had already heard, and then she said, “I really want to fuck them, as well as Clint and Hector again. And although we don’t need the money, it gets me so hot thinking about being paid for fucking them, making me a real whore. I think I’ll ask for more too, just to see how horny they are. Come on, honey, let’s take care of them, and that will pay for over half of our vacation.”

I was surprised that Joan was up for more fucking, after all she had been fucked in the past several days, but it excited me having both of us used as whores, and I gave my okay.

Dave was excited when I told him that we agreed, except that it would cost them four thousand dollars. He said to the whole room, “Okay, men, get your clothes off. This pretty whore and her maricon husband are going to take care of all of us but it’s going to cost us double.”

I almost laughed out loud when Joan spoke up and said, “Not so fast you horny fuckers. Let’s see the cash first.”

Dave and his friends gave her the money, and she took off all her clothes, before laying in the middle of the bed. The men could hardly keep their eyes off her hairy, puffy pussy and big, voluptuous breasts. Dave was the first to move in on top of her, and I was impressed with his big cock, which is about the size of Clint’s. He began pressing his meat into her wet cunt, as he sucked on one of her breasts, and Marvin laid next to her to suck the other one.

All the men have good sized cocks. Tex’s cock looked to be about ten inches long and as thick as Joan’s wrist, and Carlos has a huge slab of brown meat hanging between his legs that looked to be about the size of Hector’s cock. I previously had no idea that Mexican men are that well hung.

I was sitting there in a daze as I watched Dave shove inch after inch of his thick cock into my wife, until Tex pushed me back on the bed and said, “Lay on back, cock sucker, Clint told me about the special treat you gave him and the others.”

Tex is lean and muscular like Clint, and as he pressed his plum-sized balls and hairy scrotum to my mouth, I looked up to see his taut, hairy ass. I sucked his balls for several minutes until he slowly moved forward, past his perineum, until I had my face in his ass. He pressed down as I held onto his thighs, and I rimmed and sucked his puckered asshole as he squirmed above me.

He finally pulled back, and shoved his soft, thick cock into my mouth, and I sucked him until his cock was rock hard. It wasn’t nearly as aromatic sucking his balls and ass as it had been on the trail with the others, since everyone had a chance to shower after getting back to the ranch. I still loved it though, and the feeling of being pinned down by a man’s man who would soon be fucking my wife.

Dave had ejaculated by the time Tex pulled his cock out of my mouth, and I moved between Joan’s legs to clean her up, before sucking Dave’s cock clean. The men were cheering as they watched me eating all of that cum and waiting for their turn between Joan’s legs.

Carlos pushed me back on the bed again, after Tex mounted Joan, as I struggled to suck his massive, hairy, brown balls. He also took advantage of my perversion, and fed me his thick, hairy ass. He loved grinding down on my face, forcing me to suck his hole, and he was moaning above me as I tongue-fucked his sphincter as deeply as I could.

The sex went on with those seven men until the wee hours of the morning, when Joan had been fucked another twenty times. I know that her pussy was sore after the many days and that night of fucking. My mouth was sore, and my stomach was a little upset from all the cum I had swallowed.

We finally got back to our room to go to sleep, and that was the first time I was able to cuddle with Joan since the night before I had to go back to Denver.

Day Seven – Relaxation on Our Last Day

Joan and I slept in until midmorning on our final day at the ranch, and then joined the others at the brunch that Jan prepared for us. We were both famished, and her selection of Western favorites was fantastic. The men were all cordial and helpful to Joan, but they treated me as a bothersome third wheel.

I got the feeling that the men were hoping for another turn between Joan’s legs, but I thought she would be too sore for any more sex. After the brunch, we went to the pool, and Joan was wearing a very skimpy bikini. Most of the other men, including the two foremen and cooks were also at the pool, and Joan decided to give everyone a treat.

The ranch is in the middle of nowhere, and she assumed that it wouldn’t be a problem going naked at the pool. She took off her bikini top and bottom and was laying there in full view of everyone. Her blonde pubic hair was glistening along with the wetness of her prominent labia, and her big breasts had that tantalizing, natural sag and jiggle as she moved. The men were getting lumps in their bathing suits, and some of them probably saw her display as an invitation for more sex.

Jan and Keith saw what was going on and both came over to talk to us. They looked Joan’s naked body over very carefully, and Jan said, “Me oh my, Joan, you’re a beautiful woman and a vision to behold. You’re damn sure giving Keith a boner, which you might want to take advantage of, and the other men are being affected the same way. There’s not much that happens around here that we don’t know about, and peeking in the window to Dave’s room last night tells me all I need to know about what happened on your cattle drive."

"We saw and heard everything, and I have to say that we’re impressed with your stamina. We’d like to make you two an offer. You can come back here every year, or even twice a year, to participate in cattle drives for free. We’ll advertise creatively to imply that the other guests will enjoy sexual relief on the trail, for a much higher fee of course, for those special outings. We’ve only had a couple of women on our drives, and they both ended the same way. There’s just something raw and enticing about the stories my men tell, and they always get things started out in that fresh, mountain air." 

"Now, if you agree, we’d like to consummate the deal back in your room. I haven’t been able to handle Keith’s big cock since I dried out after menopause, but I’d sure like to be eaten out, and Keith would sure appreciate a turn in Joan’s nice pussy. What do you say folks? After we’re done, you can even entertain the other men until it’s time to go.”

I wasn’t sure how Joan would feel about fucking a sixty-five-year-old man, but I sure didn’t mind, and was even looking forward to sucking Jan’s pussy. So, I was relieved when Joan took off her sunglasses, and looked at Keith’s crotch before saying, “That sounds like a good deal to me. Come on Keith, let’s see just how big that thing of yours is.”

We walked past the other men, with Joan still naked and her big breasts swaying and jiggling with each step. They must have wondered why we were taking Jan and Keith to our room, but Clint’s smile told me that he knew what was happening.

Keith and Jan took off their clothes as soon as we got to the room, and I was impressed by both. Keith is muscular and lean like his foremen, and Jan is a big woman and maybe a little overweight, but in good shape with big, but somewhat saggy tits, and a big, hairy vulva. What really got my attention, though, was Keith’s massive cock and big, low-hanging balls. His cock was about half hard, ten inches long, and as thick as a beer can, and his balls are the size of lemons, and hung down obscenely in his hairy scrotum. I would soon find out that it is twelve inches long on hard, and I was somewhat astounded that Joan could take that thing in her pussy.

We were getting onto the bed, and Keith said, “I’d like to try sitting on your face before I get to Joan. I had never seen anything like what you were doing for those men last night, and I’d like to try it.”

Both of our wives watched as Keith straddled my face, and I began sucking his big testicles. He then slid forward until I was sucking his thick perineum, and even farther until my face was buried in his hairy ass. I sucked him hard and fast, and tongued his asshole, and he was pressing down and rubbing it in my face, fucking my tongue with his ass.

He finally rolled of my face and said, “Now, I’m ready for some of Joan’s sweet pussy.”

His cock is the biggest she had ever taken, and I watched as he sucked her tits and sawed back and forth in her wet cunt, with her taking inch after inch of his thick meat. I knew that she had taken Hector to the balls, so I wasn’t totally surprised as she swiveled her hips, and he was fully in her.

He pulled off her tit for a moment to say, “Holy fucking shit, Jan, none of the other whores I’ve fucked have ever been able to take my cock to the balls. Thank you for allowing this, baby, it feels so good to be completely buried in her sopping wet pussy.”

Keith started fucking Joan with long, deep strokes, and she was moaning and cumming on his thick cock. In the meantime, Jan pushed me back on the bed and climbed on top in a sixty-nine. Her vulva is long, thick, and hairy, but still a little dry, as I pressed my face into her gash and began sucking and licking her. She pushed down my bathing suit and began sucking my dick, and I sucked and slurped on her big cunt.

I started focusing on her over-sized clit, and she had a big orgasm in my mouth. It wasn’t a squirting orgasm, but I could tell from her moans and the way she was pressing down on my face, that she loved it. She also knew what she was doing sucking my dick, and I ejaculated into her mouth in only a couple of minutes. After that, she sat up on my face, almost smothering me with her big pussy, as I continued to suck on her labia.

She must have wanted to be rimmed too, because she slid forward and pressed my face in her big ass. I sucked and licked her there until I found her wrinkled star, and she went berserk above me as I tongue-fucked her hole. I could barely hear Joan and Keith next to me but knew that he was ejaculating when I heard his loud moans as Joan was moaning with her umpteenth orgasm.

Jan swiveled off my face, and I dove into Joan’s pussy to eat Keith’s surprisingly big load of cum. Then I moved over to clean his cock and balls. We invited the rest of the men into our room after that, and Joan fucked them all before we packed up to leave at about 3:00 pm.

Day Seven – The Drive Back to Denver

Our lives had been changed forever that week on the cattle drive, and we talked all the way back to Denver about how we would proceed. I knew that it would be easy for Joan to find men who wanted to fuck her, but we needed to manage things in a sane way, because of my job, but also because we needed to keep our lustful activities secret from our son

Joan was going over a long verbal list of friends and acquaintances that she might want to fuck. Her favorite turned out to be Ernesto, my thirty-eight-year-old, Mexican vice president. She loved fucking Hector and Carlos, not only because of their big cocks, but she also likes the novelty of fucking men of color. She also mentioned two black men that we know from church, and I was getting excited thinking about the possibilities.

I thought that Ernesto would be the most logical place to start, because he had complimented Joan to me on many occasions, and I've seen the way he looks at her when we were together socially. I had also seen his cock in the restroom many times, and knew that he would be a nice fit for Joan.

We eventually involved Ernesto in our love making, as well as many other men, and we have been enjoying the cuckold lifestyle for years.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments