Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Monica's Birthday Turns Into An Unexpected Orgy

"How hot and dirty can a birthday become..."

35
15 Comments 15
27.7k Views 27.7k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Oh my, what a day!

I'm still recovering from the ravishing that my fuck buddy, Paul, gave me at my birthday party yesterday. That naughty bastard fucked me so damned hard! I guess he must have been hungry, because he’d missed me so much. He had used me right in front of all my friends, too. It was nasty, really nasty, but I have to admit that as dirty as it made me feel, I really enjoyed it. My body’s aching now, though.

I was just happy that my husband hadn’t been there. He’d stepped out to buy more drinks. Although he does love to watch me being fucked by another man or even a few, I think this might have really freaked him out.

But I’m getting ahead of myself, let me start at the beginning.

I had been at home with a few of my closest friends, to celebrate my 26th birthday. We had planned to have dinner together, followed by a few drinks. My best friend Amy was there. She and I have been close since we were about fourteen. We shared an apartment when we went to the university, and I can tell you that we had a lot of naughty fun back in those days.

Amy is the kind of woman that lots of people find attractive. She is beautiful, with her long blonde hair, slim, shapely body, small, firm breasts and that tight, round ass. She had brought her boyfriend, Patrick, to the party too. He was a looker. A tall, handsome man with dark brown hair and gray eyes.

My other close friend was Kate. She had lived with Amy and me in our apartment for a while when we were in college. She had come for my birthday with her boyfriend, Mike.

Kate was a natural beauty. A short redheaded sex kitten with big brown eyes and the most beautiful full breasts I’ve ever seen. Her boyfriend, Mike, was a blonde guy with a delicious ass and a beautiful strong, wide shoulders.

Actually all of them were handsome and just oozed sex appeal. Honestly, when I was around them I always felt a bit aroused. That’s just the effect they had on me and I wasn’t complaining!

When I heard the doorbell ring, I jumped up to answer it. Without a word, Paul came in and immediately grabbed me and began ripping off all my clothes right there in the foyer! The look in his sexy blue eyes was so intense and sexy; it felt like he was burning me with them. He pushed me down onto the floor and pushing my legs apart, he started to fuck me with his big cock. He held my wrists together above my head so I couldn't struggle much, but then I wouldn't have anyway.

We have been fuck buddies for a few months now and he has been quite overwhelming. Up till yesterday, I was always able to handle him easily, the sex was very explosive and great. He was surely one of the hottest men I’ve ever had in my bed. But that day, I was just flabbergasted, this unexpected nastiness shocked and aroused me. In the beginning when he started to fuck me, I felt so angry, all I could think was, “How can you do this to me in front of my friends?”

My best friend Amy, her boyfriend, and my friend from high school, had come over to visit. Amy and her boyfriend could hear and see everything that happened in the foyer, since the hallway was next to the living room and very open. They knew Paul and I were fuck buddies and, of course, they were totally astounded. They simply didn’t know what to do. They noticed, however, that I started to enjoy Paul’s very rough treatment after a short while.

I soon found out that it made me feel so hot when he fucked me that way in front of my friends. It was just so nasty, the kind of thing that you just don’t do. I always have loved forbidden things, and the more taboo the better.

Paul fucked me at a raging tempo with his lovely fat cock, keeping me fully under his control. And very soon he made me cum like I never did before. After he made me cum, he took out his throbbing cock, pushed it in my mouth and gave me his load while he buried his cock deep inside my throat. I greedily swallowed his cum. I love the taste of his cum.

After he used me, he gave me a package and said, “Happy Birthday Sexy!” Then he left me, and both me and my friends were bewildered. I was so astonished, I walked completely naked into the living room with the package in my hands. Everybody was quiet, I looked at them and was shocked at what I saw. They all were totally turned on! My best friend Amy started to speak first.

“Oh Monica that was so hot! That guy just used you like his little nasty whore, but it’s clear that he really adores you. He wants you to be his. Open up the package, I really want to see what’s in it!”

“Please, let me get my breath back first and have a drink!" I gasped. "This was a great nasty fuck, but you could all see me and that turned me on so much. I can see you are all horny, I knew I had some hot and dirty friends!”

I sat down and grabbed a glass of wine. I felt like I could have had at least half a bottle. Amy sat next to me, telling me again to open the package.

“Okay, I will open it now. I’m really curious,” I told her.

I unwrapped the package and as soon as I saw what was in it, my heart started to beat faster. That hot piece of a fuck buddy gave me a huge strap on!

Amy was very aroused, and said she would love to be fucked with such a big strappy.

My high school friend Kate seemed to have her breath back and said, “Oh yes, I would love to see you girls having fun together. Monica, use it on Amy! I know you would love to fuck her with a strappy.”

How did she know that? Amy and I used to play together when Amy, Kate and I shared an apartment in high school. I thought Kate never knew that, but clearly I was wrong. My beautiful, nasty friend knew all that about her slutty friends! The whole atmosphere was filled with sexual arousal, and we all were in a state of excitement.

I started to kiss Amy and put my hands behind her head. Amy and I were the complete opposite; she was a really slim blonde, very small breasts and a bit muscular. I was a voluptuous brunette with very big breasts and a little bit fleshy.

I kissed Amy's beautiful lips and her mouth opened, greedily accepting my tongue. I pulled her into my kiss, crushing her lips against mine, our tongues circling around and tasting each other.

After a few minutes of intense kissing, we became so aroused. Our hands softly played with each other pussy's. We were both soaking wet!

“Please fuck my wet pussy with that strap-on, Monica,” she begged, “I got so aroused watching Paul fucking you that way. I really need to be fucked now!”

I looked at her and then to my friends. From the looks of pure lust on their faces, it was obvious what they wanted to see. They wanted to see two best friends fucking each other senseless.

It was such a huge turn on to see the lust on their faces. We both felt encouraged when we saw them that way.

I slipped into the strap-on and felt so hot, with the anticipation of fucking Amy. We had never done that before, although we have used many toys. This was different, though, it added an extra degree of perverse sexiness. And the fact that we were being watched by our friends only increased our desire and horniness.

Amy gracefully went to the floor on all fours, jutting her sexy ass into the air for me. She looked at me over her shoulder with her sexy eyes, waiting for what would come.

I reached for her soaked slit and spread her swollen lips and fingered her. She was so hungry and wet already, I found that I could easily slide in three fingers while rubbing her clit softly with my other hand.

After a short while, I got down on my knees behind her and rubbed the top of the cock against her slit, running it up and down the length of her soaked pussy, lubricating the cock with her juice.

I pushed the glistening cock into her, and it slid easily inside her wet tunnel. I found it so hot, I loved the view of her fat lips spread by a cock - MY cock.

Her boyfriend had been lusting after me for years now and if I was honest, I have to say I really wanted him. I was staring at him while I thrust my cock in and out Amy's pussy.

I increased the pace that my cock pounded her and gripped her slim waist tighter. She was so hungry to get more, bucking around and writhing under my relentless fucking.

While I was doing this, I could tell he was getting so horny seeing us naked and my hips rocking to fuck his girl. His hand unconsciously moved to his crotch, and he started to rub his hard cock through his trousers.

I licked my lips, greedily. I really wanted to taste that delicious cock and feel it filling up my mouth.

He got up from the sofa. Glancing at my other friends as he rose, they eagerly nodded their encouragement, urging him forwards. He slowly walked over to us, our eyes drawn to the bulge of his crotch. He stood in front of me, straddling Amy, his girlfriend. He unzipped his jeans and pulled out his big, hard, beautiful cock.

I looked up at him with desire, an uncontrollable lust driving me to the depths of debauchery. His cock bobbed in front of my face and it was the most natural thing to take it into my mouth.

It was delicious. Soon he took control and fucked my mouth. I almost forgot about fucking Amy until she started to nudge her ass back onto the strap-on.

FreyaGrayyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FreyaGrayyy

I fucked her hard, even as I was being thoroughly mouth-fucked, his big cock sliding in and out of my mouth.

He took it out and drove it back in my mouth, in and out, deeper and deeper, until my throat could easily accommodate his cock. He held me by my hair, pushing and pulling my head back and forth.

He was so big, he made me gag, but that only seemed to turn him on. He was captivated, watching all the saliva dripping down my chin and onto my heaving breasts.

I thrust the cock into Amy in unison to his thrusts. All this time, our friends were watching, getting into a state of high arousal.

Then my husband came home. My high school friend ran off to intercept him in the hallway, to prepare him for what he was going to see and enjoy.

I was grateful that she did, because I was certain that my husband would be very shocked to see his wife fucking her best friend while taking her boyfriend's cock in her mouth.

A short while later, Kate walked into the living room holding my husband's hand.

They both looked very excited. Kate was such a beautiful woman, a slim blue eyed, red haired woman with firm breasts and good legs, with an insatiable sexual appetite.

I noticed that she wanted my husband! She was obviously flirting with him and touching him all over his body. That nasty friend of mine was definitely after my husband's cock!

I had previously told her that he had such a nice dick and that he was such a great lover, always making me cum so hard and often. She was very interested to hear all details, now I knew why she was so interested!

Kate led my husband to the sofa. I could see that he was feeling very horny. She sat down and pulled him in front of her, then ripped off his jeans and boxers. She was amazed when his beautiful cock popped out of his boxers, and started to lick and suck eagerly like it was a lollipop. My husband took the back of her head in his hands and started to fuck Kate's throat slowly. She moaned and lifted up her skirt, pulled aside her panties, and started to touch herself. I could see her fingers sliding in and out her beautiful pussy. She pushed in three fingers, I could see she was really dripping wet.

Her boyfriend sat beside them, his eyes never leaving his girl's pussy and the rampant fingering it was receiving. He licked his lips with anticipation, and told her to put in another finger. He wanted her to spread her lips more, to plunge her fingers deeper into herself. He held her legs open wider so that we all could see it better. This was so fucking hot, she was pummeling her cunt with four fingers now, slammed them inside so deep. My husband was still fucking her mouth, telling her to suck his cock harder, and she obeyed him.

Oooh God, my pussy was so desperate for a cock! I needed a hot love muscle of my own!

I could see Kate's boyfriend's prick getting hard as rock as he saw all of us fucking. He was jerking off in front of us, watching my big jiggling boobs and hips going back and forth to fuck Amy. Her boyfriend's cock sliding in and out of my throat.

The orgasms of Kate and my husband's were building up fast. I watched her arching her back a bit, and my husband's face told me he was about to unleash his load into her welcoming mouth.

I was still pounding Amy's tight, wet pussy and she was getting so turned on by what she saw. The massive fake cock was sliding in and out her so easily and deep, the sounds of her wetness making me so horny. I was soaking wet now. I sped up a bit, Amy breathlessly told me she was about to cum for me, and she started to rub her clit faster. She has quite a big clit, unlike me, I have a little clit. I always found it so hot that she has a big one. It was so nice to suckle it softly and tease it with the point of my tongue. Ahhh, the good old times.

But back to my birthday party. I still was sucking off Amy's boyfriend. His cock was so very hard, throbbing in my mouth. I wanted him to cum in my mouth and started to suck him faster and deeper.

His cock swelled up in my mouth and, without warning, he shot a large load inside my mouth.

So much cum in my mouth, so tasty! Mmm, it dripped down my chin and onto my tits, but I didn’t want to spill any of it and swallowed the rest. I collected the drops from my chin and tits and slowly licked my fingers, looking directly into his eyes as I did. After that, I sucked his cock until I had sucked the last drop of cum inside my mouth. Mmm, I really loved the taste. I wanted to taste much more.

Now that he'd given me his load, I could fully concentrate on Amy. I knew she was about to cum, but needed a little more attention. I grabbed her by her hips and shoved the cock deep inside her. When it filled her up completely, I started to wriggle my hips so the cock massaged the walls of her pussy.

I glanced over at Kate's boyfriend and saw that he was coming close to an orgasm, I told him to stop jerking off so fast.

“You must fuck me after I give Amy her orgasm!” I grunted to him, in between each thrust of the cock into my friends cunt.

He looked at me, totally surprised and a little shocked, but soon it changed into depraved lust. His eyes never left the scene in front of him, and his throbbing cock seemed to become even harder now.

His cock was so fucking hot. I really wanted it inside me, fucking me with desire-fueled long strokes.

I looked at Kate and my husband and told them that I wanted them to cum for us. Actually, we all started to encourage them to cum for us. This was a huge turn on for them. Kate started to suck my husband's cock harder while he pounded her mouth. She rammed her fingers inside her cunt, we could hear the palm of her hand slapping at her erect clit. She soon started to tremble and writhe about as she came so hard. I could see the juices oozing over her fingers, dripping onto the floor. Oh, how hot it was to see her like that!

My husband’s balls tightened up, he gripped the back of her head tightly and rammed his cock inside her mouth to let his cock erupt with spurt after spurt of hot strings of cum.

“Oooh, you are so nasty, I want you to suck every last drop of my cum out of my cock like Monica always does so well,” my husband said.

Kate just nodded, she gobbled his cock, sucking and licking it until the very last drop of cum was in her mouth. She looked up at my husband and then swallowed his cum.

Then Amy told me to speed up.

“Oh Monica, fuck me, go on, I’m about to cum. Please fuck your nasty little bitch hard. Use my cunt, I’m your fucking whore, Oh God, Yes, Yesss!”

Amy was thrusting back onto each stroke of the cock, her voice breaking as she begged me to fuck her, punctuated by my cock thrusts.

“Oh yes, my nasty slut. You want to cum for your friend, my little whore? I will make you cum,” I shouted, gripping her waist harder and then slapped her gorgeous ass with my hand. I pounded the cock deep inside and took it out, ramming it back in and out, over and over.

Amy arched her back and moaned deep, I knew she was very close. Thrusting into her hot snatch hard and fast, I slapped her ass cheeks hard like she always loved, and grabbed her by her hair. She groaned deeply, and pushed her cunt deeper onto the fake cock and came so hard, moaning loudly.

Her juices were leaking down her legs as her intense orgasm tore through her quaking body. As her orgasm subsided, she slowly collapsed to the floor letting the cum soaked cock slip out of her pussy. She lay motionless, whimpering quietly.

“Oh Monica, that was so damn hot! We need to do this much more often. Now you need to have your fuck, you deserve it.”

I was SO ready to get fucked, I can't remember ever being that wet. My pussy was drenched with my juices. I told Kate's boyfriend to come over to me. I laid down on my back and as soon he came over, he started to play with my breasts, sucking my erect nipples and squeezing them firm.

“Oh please fuck me now, I can’t wait any longer. I need to feel your cock,” I said, lustfully.

With that, he spread my legs and rubbed between my slit with his throbbing cock, wetting it with my juices. He slowly penetrated my ravenous pussy, and then buried his cock deep inside me. I was sucking him inside eagerly. He started to speed up, thrusting manically, fucking my hot, wet snatch. Harder and harder, he thrust his manhood into his little slut girl the way she desired.

He watched my tits bouncing up and down as he fucked me and asked, “Is this the best birthday party you ever had, you little dirty slut?”

“Oh yes, it sure is! And I want more of these parties! Fuck me hard, please, fuck my wet cunt, harder,” I whimpered at him.

He had such a damn nice rhythm, he fucked me so deep and fast, I could feel another orgasm building up soon. He started to give me fast upward strokes, stimulating my G-spot. I was squirming under his touch and suddenly I came so intensely that my juices were running over his cock and dripped down his balls. He started to pound furiously and gave me his load, his prick buried deep inside me.

After he came, we laid down, feeling completely satisfied and exhausted. All I could think was, “Oh my, this was the best birthday party ever.”

Published 
Written by Naughty_Nurse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments