Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Monty's Motel

"Monty offers Mike the opportunity of a lifetime to manage his harem with all of the related benefits"

18
4 Comments 4
6.5k Views 6.5k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Growing up is a bitch.  In high school I was the quarterback on our football team.  I was popular and had a steady line of girls.  My parents bought me a new car in my senior year and life was good.  My grades, however, reflected my lack of attention to school work.  My father warned me that if I didn’t go to college, I would have to pay rent after high school graduation.  This would require me getting a job which would cut into my busy social life, so I applied to a local community college.  Given my poor grades and the limited courses offered at a small community college, I chose computer sciences.  It sounded good.  After all, I liked playing computer games.

I thought I could continue with the good life partying with my friends.  My father made it clear that I had to maintain passing grades and be prepared to “grow up and pay my way” after graduation or pay my way now.  I struggled through college for the next four years receiving a BS in computer sciences with only a 3.0 GPA.  The party was over.  I found myself looking up at the nerds and geeks that I once made fun of who were now living the good life. 

I had to take a job with a small company sixty miles south of home on the Florida Atlantic coast.  Since it was too far to drive from home and I had to pay my parents rent anyway if I stayed there, I rented a studio apartment close to my job.  It didn’t take long to regret my lack of appreciation in school.  I was only making sixty thousand dollars a year.  By the time I paid my rent, food, and utilities, I was broke.

This is when I met Monty.  He was quoting a service contract to our company to handle all of our computer services.  He looked to be in his late twenties.  He wore a casual suit, was extremely professional and knowledgeable, and was probably going to eliminate my job.  As we discussed what I did, he asked some questions about my personal life. 

It turned out that he had also been a star football player in high school and made the familiar statement, “Growing up is a bitch, ya know.”

I replied to him, “Don’t I know it?  I have to work like a dog just to live like a dog.”

From that point, we hit it off well.  He offered to take me out to dinner since he still had many questions and the office would be closing in a few minutes.  I wasn’t about to pass up a free dinner and gladly accepted.  He said we would take his car and he would bring me back afterward.  As we walked out to the parking lot he asked, “I hope you don’t mind my small car.”

I couldn’t believe his small car.  It was a Maserati.  I have only seen them on occasion, never close, and never from inside one.  What a car.  We drove a few miles to an upscale restaurant and had the best dinner I ever had in my life.  During dinner, Monty asked me a ton of questions, then explained that his company has successfully reduced IT staffing at many companies saving them hundreds of thousands of dollars a year.  Then he said, “Oh by the way, I own the company.”

My response to him was, “Growing up doesn’t seem like such a bitch when looking at you.”

“That’s because you don’t see everything.  Let’s take a ride.  I may have a proposition for you that could be mutually beneficial.  Are you game?”

I wasn’t sure what to expect, but from our conversation during dinner, it sounded like I could be out of a job in the near future.  So I said, “Sure, why not.”

We went to his car and rode for fifteen minutes before turning into a gated community along one of the inland waterways.  It reminded me of Palm Beach with its large beautiful houses.  We pulled into a wrap-around driveway filled with cars and into a garage that the door had just opened.  I commented, “Nice place.”

“Thank you.  This is my house.”

We got out of the car in the garage and walked through a door into the house.  There was music playing out loud, a table full of liquor, the smell of pot, and people walking all over.  Two girls with string bikinis walked over, both kissed Monty, and one said, “Hey, how was your day?  Who is your friend?”

He replied, “My day was okay.  This is Mike.  Who the hell are all of these people?”

“Oh, these are just some friends who came over.  I hope you don’t mind, we started the party without you.”

Monty said, “Does it matter?”

“Oh you’re such a party pooper,” she answered back with a little pout.

Monty looked at me shaking his head.  “Let me show you around.” 

The house was like a mansion.   It had a pool, boat dock, five bedrooms, a bunch of bathrooms, home theater, bar, four-car garage, game room, and a large office with a separate entrance.  As we walked into the office, there was a guy fucking a girl on the desk.  They continued as if we weren’t there. “This is my problem,” he declared, looking on. “I need someone to manage my house and office so I can run my business, pay my bills, and keep my house free of the constant riff-raff.  I don’t mind having a few girls running around here.  In fact, I like that.  I used to feel like Hugh Hefner.  But, now it’s out of control and I’m in danger of losing everything.  It’s a bitch growing up.”  We stepped outside as he continued to talk.

“Here’s my proposition.  You move into one of the bedrooms, manage the house and the office.  I already have a secretary living here, you met her when we came in.  She works in the office answering the phone.  I have four cars.  You can drive any of the three that I’m not driving.  You’ll have a five-hundred thousand dollar budget for the house, an eighty thousand dollar annual salary, and a ten percent bonus on the company profit each year.  You have to start when the company you’re working for now lays you off in a few weeks, which they will.  But, they cannot know I made you an offer before you are let go.  Any questions?  Will I have your answer by tomorrow?”

It took a few minutes for reality to set in.  I cautiously asked, “You will have this in writing?”

Monty smiled, “I think I’m going to like you.  Of course, it will be in writing, post-dated to the day after you’re laid off.”

I smiled back and shook his hand.  “Then, the answer is yes.  No more Monty’s Motel.”

He replied, “Great.  But, let’s keep a small harem.  You know what I mean?”

Monty took me back to my car.  Two days later, just as he said, my boss informed me I was being laid off the end of the following week.  He told me they were bringing in an outside service for their IT needs and some of us might be offered employment by the service company.  Monty came into the office on my last day, gave me his business card, and told me to give him a call in front of the boss.  I called him that night and moved into his house Monday morning.  This was the beginning of a new chapter in my life. 

Tuesday morning, Monty reintroduced me to his secretary, Liz.  She was wearing a beach cover and no shoes.  Much to my surprise, she was both intelligent and professional in the office.  She explained that customers never came to the office.  All business was conducted over the phone or internet, so there was no need for business attire.  Then, she said, “In fact, I often wear nothing on underneath.”  With that, she lifted her beach cover to expose her naked body.  “Do you like what you see?”

“Are you kidding me?  Of course, I like what I see,” I answered.

“Well then, let’s see what you have.”

She reached out and unbuckled my belt before pulling my pants down to the floor leaving my cock hanging free.  She grabbed it with her one hand stroking it a few times commenting, “Not bad, I think we’re going to get along just fine.”

I immediately questioned, “What about Monty?”

A voice behind me said, “Its okay Mike.  You and Liz go ahead and get acquainted.  You’re going to be working together.  Besides, she gives a killer blowjob.  I have to go visit our newest client.  You know, your last employer.  I’ll be back for dinner.”  Monty turned around and walked toward the garage.

Liz looked at me saying, “You heard what the boss said, let’s get acquainted.”  She got down on her knees and started licking the head of my dick like a lollipop.  I leaned back on the desk with my hands on the corners.  She had my cock at full attention in minutes.  Although she looked up at me once in a while, probably for effect, she spent most of the time focused on her efforts.  She licked up and down my shaft while she cupped my balls with her hands.  Then she wrapped her lips around my dick and her arms around my legs pulling me into her mouth.  When I could feel the back of her throat, she pulled me tighter.  Suddenly, I could feel myself pulled into her throat.

I put both of my hands on her head, still leaning back against the desk for balance.  While I had a tendency to pull her head toward me, she was pulling me deeper into her throat on her own.  I could feel her hands relax a little as she pulled back, before tightening her grip again, as she surged forward taking me into her throat once more.  Then she repeated this move over and over.

She was forcing me to fuck her throat.  I gripped her head and started gyrating my hips to push my cock in and out in her mouth.  Her mouth was getting hot and wet.  I’ve had blowjobs before, but nothing compared to this.  I started grunting.  She tightened her grip on my legs.  Finally, I couldn’t hold back and I cried out, “I’m going to cum.”  I pulled her head tight against my crotch as she squeezed my legs tight with her arms.  I shot my load directly down her throat.  My legs became weak as she drained me dry.  I leaned forward as she continued to hold my legs tight. 

She slowly pulled back, keeping her lips tight on my cock until it sprang free from her mouth leaving it clean as a whistle.  Then, she stood up, hugged me tight, and whispered into my ear, “Well, what did you think?”

I responded, “That was the best blowjob I’ve ever had.  My knees are still weak.”

“Good, now it’s your turn to take care of me,” she said as she walked backward to a big overstuffed chair.  She raised her beach cover up over her waist, plopped down in the chair, then opened and raised her legs on the chair arms.  It seemed only fair that I should reciprocate.

I pulled up my pants and kneeled in front of her, leaned my face up to her pussy, and started licking the top of her clit.  She reacted by lifting her body up and putting her hands on my head.  As I worked my way down she purred, “Ohhhhh, you have a golden tongue, Michael.”   I moved up and down licking like a cat.  This must have drove her wild.  She gripped my head and pulled my face into her so tight that I could hardly move.  My tongue was now in her honey hole as she lifted her body up a little more using her legs on the arms of the chair. 

I stuck out my tongue as far as I could into her tight opening, licking around it. My nose was pushed into her slit.  Then she swiveled her hips down causing my tongue to drag up between her lips to her clit.  I started wagging my tongue over her bulging clitoris.  She began moaning loudly, pulling my hair.

Her legs tightened as she raised her hips, once again, pushing my mouth down to her entrance.  She started bucking up and down forcing my tongue up and down her slit.  Her hands gripped my head tightly as she thrust her pelvis into my face.  My face was wet with her juices and she was making it difficult for me to breathe.  Suddenly, she tensed up and wrapped her legs around me, collapsing us both into the chair cushion as she let out a long moan.  I was pinned between her legs.

DizzyTara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DizzyTara

“Damn, Mike, I’m in love with your tongue,” she declared.  After a few minutes she finally relaxed her grip on me and opened her legs back up.  As I started to raise my head, she looked at me and smiled, “I’m sorry, I made a mess of your face.  Here, let me clean you up a little.”  She leaned her head down and licked around my mouth before kissing me full on the lips.  “We better get back to work.”

After composing ourselves, Liz filled me in on the current house guests, both invited and uninvited.  One of the girls, Tina, had been here for several months and was cooking most of the meals.  We both agreed she was a keeper.  Another longer term house guest was Denise.  She often cleaned up after the nightly parties, offering some value to the household.  After that, the remaining three girls and two guys were just freeloaders, especially Nicole.  Apparently, she was the one instigating the nightly parties. 

I talked with Tina and Denise.  I told them they could stay, if they pulled their weight and shared a bedroom.  They said yes, as they hugged each other.  Tina said to Denise, “This sounds like fun, Honey.”

Next, I got Nicole and told her she would have to be out of the house by the end of the week.  Needless to say, she was not too happy.  The remaining four were sun bathing around the pool.  So I walked out and announced, “The Motel Monty is closed.  Please, gather your belongings and vacate the premises.”  For once, I was glad I was an athlete.  One of the guys stood up as if to challenge me, but decided I might have the upper hand I guess.  All of them, including Nicole, left before dinner.

When Monty came home, dinner was on the table, and there were only five people eating, prompting him to exclaim, “Great job, Mike.  I like what you’ve done with the place.” 

When we were almost done eating, Tina asked Monty, “What would you like for dessert, me or Denise?”

He smiled broadly, “Can’t I have both?”

Tina giggled, “Of course you can.  Would you like your dessert at the pool or in your bedroom?”

He answered, “The pool sounds good. Liz and Mike, won’t you join us?”

I replied, “Yes, Is everyone good with Margaritas tonight?”

Everybody agreed.  I went out to the bar next to the pool and made a large pitcher.  As I poured it into glasses, Denise walked out and asked me for a cherry.  I started to put it in one of the glasses when she grabbed it from my hand along with two glasses.  She set the drinks on a small table before she wiggled out of her tight shorts and panties, sat on a lounge chair, and pushed the cherry in her vagina leaving the stem hanging out. 

When Monty walked out with Liz and Tina, Denise yelled to him, “Here is your drink, would you like a cherry in it?” 

He answered, “Yes,” as he walked toward her.  She waited until he was next to her, then she reached down and pulled the cherry out of her snatch by the stem, dropping it into his glass.

He smiled, “I want a lime, too.  Can you pull that out of there?”

She said, “I’d rather put something else in there.  Wouldn’t you like to slip into something more comfortable?”  Then she stood up next to Monty.  “Let’s get you out of these boring clothes,” as she undressed him right there. 

After she stripped him naked, she pushed him down on the lounge chair.  Denise, still in just a tank top, kneeled at his side and started licking the tip of his cock.  Once he started to harden a little, she buried half of it in her mouth.  I was getting hard watching her.  When she buried his entire cock in her mouth, I almost came myself.  Monty had to be at least nine inches long.

Tina looked at me, “Let’s get front row seats.”  She took my hand and led me to a round table a few feet from Monty and Denise.  Liz followed us with her drink and mine, sitting alongside me.  As we sat and watched I was amazed that Denise could take his entire cock in her mouth.  I could actually see it moving in her throat.  I had never seen such a talented cock sucker. 

After ten or fifteen minutes of working her mouth up and down his shaft, she lifted her head leaving a long string of saliva between her lips and the tip of his dick.  Then, she stood up, straddled the lounge chair, and with a big smile, lowered herself onto his erection.  His cock seemed so much larger than her tiny shaved pussy.  She slid her feet apart doing a split affording a complete view of her lips, as the tip of Monty’s poker pushed into her tight little hole.  Her pussy lips were drawn in by his penetration disappearing into her.  Her eyes squinted slightly and her mouth was pursed as she began to descend downward.  Suddenly, her eyes opened wide and another big smile took over her face, while she breathed out a long sigh of immense satisfaction, “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.”

I’ve watched porn many times, but this was so much more intense.  When Monty’s cock had completely disappeared into Tina, she put her hands on his waist, pushing her body up a little using her arms.  As their bodies separated a little, I could see his shaft withdrawing and her pussy lips becoming visible, again, as they were pulled out, stretching along his exiting member.

When he was almost completely out of her, she lowered herself down another time, pushing her lips back into her tight little hole until his cock disappeared once more.  She continued to use her arms to move herself up and down on his shaft, all the time looking into his eyes. 

Tina yelled to Denise, “Save some for me, honey.” 

Then she stood up, walked behind Denise and put her hands on Denise’s ass cheeks, helping her lift up each time.  After several more times of moving up and down, Tina pushed Denise up so far that Monty’s dick came out of her.  Tina took the opportunity, bent down, and put her mouth on his cock. 

Denise objected, “Hey that was mine.  Give it back.”

Tina answered, “I just wanted a little taste.  You’re pretty sweet, you know.  Go ahead and finish.  But, don’t take all night.”

Denise sat back down on Monty.  This time her feet were closer and she used her knees to lift herself up and down.  His dick looked like a sewing machine bobbing in and out of her snatch.  Her pink petals, pulling in and out with his shaft, were becoming darker.  She leaned forward a little, placing her hands on his shoulders for balance.  Her eyes began to squint and she started panting loudly.  Her pace changed from short and quick to slow long movements up and down.  Her facial expression almost looked like she was trying to sneeze as she let out an “Oh” on each downward thrust.  The “Oh” turned into a long “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh” on her final thrust as she collapsed onto Monty.

Tina impatiently yelled, “It’s my turn Denise.  Let me on there.” 

When Denise finally stood up, Tina took a sip of her ice cold drink, then walked over and wrapped her lips around Monty’s wet willy.

Monty gasped, “Damn, Tina, your mouth is cold!”

She responded, “I know.  I want to cool your tool fool, so you don’t shoot too soon.  Besides, I love the taste of Denise in my mouth.”

After licking Monty’s shaft clean, Tina straddled him and sat down on his dick with her knees spread wide so everyone could see her penetrated completely. 

Liz whispered in my ear, “I’m soaking wet.  How about you?”

I replied, “Well, I’m hard as a rock.”

“We can’t let them have all of the fun.  Let’s catch up,” she answered. 

With that, she stood up and leaned over the table.  She still had on her beach cover from earlier.  I stood up and stepped behind her, pulling the cover up over her bare ass.  She wasn’t exaggerating, she was dripping wet.  I pushed my shorts down and stepped out of them.  My cock was dripping a little, too, as I guided it into her wet pussy lips.  She was so hot inside. 

I held her waist with both of my hands, as I gyrated my hips moving my cock in and out of her. This was the first time I had ever fucked with other people around.  My inhibitions evaporated watching Denise.  I was comfortable here and feeling at home with my new family.  I began pounding Liz with earnest.  My only worry was that I would come before she orgasmed.  Fortunately, the margaritas were helping there.

It didn’t take long to realize that Liz could orgasm at the drop of a pin.  She was also quite vocal about it, as well, which attracted everyone’s attention as she cried out. 

Denise shook her head as she said, “Geez, Liz, you’re gonna wake up the whole neighborhood.”

Tina yelled over, “Mike, come over here and I’ll finish you off.”

Denise replied, “Tina, you’re such a slut.  Don’t you ever get enough?”

I was a little confused as I pulled out of Liz with my cock still hard.  Denise walked over to me and quietly said, “The slut wants a D.P.”

I naively asked, “What’s a D.P.”

Denise chuckled, “You’re so cute, dear.  D.P. is double penetration.  She wants both of you at the same time.”  With that, she took my hand and led me over to Monty and Tina.  “Put your one leg over the lounge chair,” she said as she pulled my leg.  “Now lean down and put your gooey cock in her ass.”

At first, I was in shock and ready to object.  But, Denise and Liz both urged me on.  Denise actually guided my cock to Tina’s ass with her hand while Liz pushed me from behind.  Her ass was tighter than anything I had ever put my cock into before.  I don’t think it would have gone in without the coating of juices left on it from Liz’s pussy.  As I began to push into her ass, I could feel Monty’s cock inside her.  While it was a little uncomfortable, I was too far in to back out now, literally speaking.

Tina loudly declared, “Oh, you don’t know how much I love this, boys.  Holy fucking shit.”

Liz took her opportunity for a little payback. “Now who’s waking up the neighborhood, Tina.”

Tina demanded, “Come on Mike, pump it in my ass.”

Liz began forcing me into Tina by pushing my butt with her hands.  Denise stood above Monty with my hands in hers, pulling me at the same time.  Tina was beginning to howl.  I was enjoying the tightest fuck of my life. 

After ten or fifteen minutes, Tina began to chant, “Oh, yes…..oh, yes …..oh, yes, yes, yes, yes!”  I could feel her spasm inside.  She tightened her anal muscles on my cock.  I wrapped my arms around her tight, squeezing her tits, as I unloaded inside her.

I thought she was pulsating inside, again, when I realized it was Monty’s cock pumping his cum in her front end.  I could feel my cock and Monty’s begin to soften as the tightness in Tina began to relax.  Liz and Denise must have stopped pushing and pulling when Tina vocally acknowledged her last orgasm.  I’m sure she had more than one. 

Finally, I pulled back freeing my cock from Tina’s ass and began to stand.  Tina moved forward letting Monty’s cock pull out of her pussy.  As she began to rise, cum started dripping from between her legs all over Monty.  Denise said, “Tina, you’re dripping cum all over.”

Tina replied, “Why don’t you lick it up, dear?”

Denise countered, “Nothing personal Mike, but I don’t put anything from anybody’s ass in my mouth.  I’m not that kind of girl.”

Liz brought some paper towels over.  She wiped my cock clean while Denise wiped off Monty’s stomach.  Liz told Tina, “You have to wipe yourself off, dear.”

Tina said, “I think I’ll leave it on for a while,” as she rubbed the cum up and down her legs.  “Maybe I’ll take a shower.”  She walked over to the outside shower next to the pool and rinsed off while we all watched her put on a show.

Monty looked at me and asked, “Well, Mike, what do you think?  Did you make the right decision taking my offer?”

Of course, my answer was a resounding, “Yes, I did.”

“Good.  I think you’re going to like it here at the Motel Monty,” he said with a wink.

More adventures to come at Monty’s...

 

Published 
Written by Joanniegurl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments