Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More than a Lodger…Part 4

"It’s party night with a difference…Tom is introduced to a home orgy."

15
6 Comments 6
15.9k Views 15.9k
3.6k words 3.6k words
More than a Lodger…Part 4

It was Monday evening when Laura caught me having a quick wank in my bedroom. She never knocked. To be honest, she never needed to.

I have to admit that I had become permanently horny living with these two people. My cock was hard or semi-hard just about all of the time I was in the house. At work I was thinking about what happened at home. I started to look on people differently. I kept asking myself whether they did the same things or not. There were never any answers though.

“Tom! As if you need to,” she said, “I feel deprived now!” she giggled at the thought.

I looked at her sheepishly and stopped what I was doing.

“Fancy a suck?” I asked. She grinned and politely declined.

“I‘ve something to put to you,” she started. I thought this was ominous. “Jerry and I were thinking of a having a small party on Saturday, just a few close friends nothing much, do you fancy joining us?” she asked.

“A party,” I replied, “not the usual type of party then!” I exclaimed.

“No,” she replied, “It will be a full naked party by about eight I shouldn‘t wonder. We were going to ask Jenny and Steve, my best friends, Gary and June and Amanda who is about your age…” she said as she raised her head and bit her lip in anticipation.

I nodded appreciatively, “Well, to be honest, I can‘t wait,” I replied. With that Laura smiled and kissed me on the forehead. Then she looked at my cock standing at attention.

“Oh all right then!” she exclaimed as she bent down and sucked my cock into her mouth. Less than ten minutes later Laura left my bedroom with a broad smile on her face and not a drop was spilt.

The week was dragging on, Saturday was approaching and I couldn’t wait for it. Every day seemed to take longer and longer to come to an end. The three of us hardly shagged each other all week. I guess Laura and Jerry were saving themselves for the big day.

At last Saturday arrived, I helped Laura prepare the buffet for the evening and stock up with wine and drinks, not that everyone needed Dutch courage, unlike me. I would definitely be the odd one out. Everyone else knew each other.

Amanda was the first to arrive, she brought a bag with her and kissed Laura and Jerry on the cheek.

“Can I dump this upstairs?” she asked.

“Sure hun,” replied Laura, “may as well put it in Tom‘s room,” she suggested. Amanda hugged Laura before she ran upstairs with her bag. She came bounding down with just as much enthusiasm.

“You must be Tom,” she said, “I have heard a lot about you…an awful lot,” she said smiling and grinning to herself.

“Have you now!” I exclaimed, “I hope it’s all good,” I replied.

“Oh yes, definitely all good…” she intimated.

As we started to chat Gary and June arrived and were introduced to me, they made their way to the kitchen with Amanda and Jerry. I reckoned that Gary and June were the oldest so far, in their fifties, but they looked wonderful and June had a very sexy body.

Laura started to tell me all about Gary and June and how they met and what June liked the most when it came to sex. I was not surprised to hear anything that Laura could tell me anymore.

We started to move to the kitchen when the door bell rang once again. It was Jenny and Steve. Laura hugged them both and almost French kissed Jenny on the doorstep. What would the neighbours think, I thought to myself, grinning.

Steve introduced himself and shook my hand before moving through to the kitchen. Jenny approached me walking very sexily while Laura closed the door for the last time.

"Hi," said Jenny, “You must be Tom…It's a pleasure…or at least it will be.”

“Jenny is my best friend, Tom,” said Laura as she walked past us to head to the kitchen. “I will let you two have a chat!” she winked at me as she walked past.

I looked at Laura and then back at Jenny. I guessed that Jenny was about the same age as Laura, in her early forties. She was slim with long legs, taller than Laura, and she had lovely auburn coloured hair. I started to wonder if it was natural. She had wonderful breasts and she was dressed to kill.

“Laura has told me everything Tom, absolutely everything, there's nothing we keep from each other…you are some hunk eh!” she said with enthusiasm.

“Ummm, you have me at a bit of a loss,” I said, “Not sure what to say.”

With that Jenny came right up to me, grabbed my hand and placed it on her breast. She looked at me while she waited for me to caress her. As I did so she leant in and kissed me on the lips. It was a very sensual kiss, soft and gentle. Her tongue extended towards my mouth and she licked around my lips before she pulled away.

“I can‘t wait to have you,” she said, “what do you think of me so far?” she continued.

“Sexy, gorgeous, horny and I can’t wait either,” I replied.

By the look on her face it was the answer she was most looking forward to.

We both moved to the centre of the party, situated in the kitchen, where we found everyone chatting, drinking, tucking into the buffet and having a good time. I watched everyone as they interacted. Clearly they had all fucked with each other in the past, and everyone was confident and relaxed with each other. Innuendos flooded the conversation and I heard Amanda commenting that she couldn’t wait to fuck Steve’s cock, right in front of Jenny. Jenny replied that she had her sights on some newbie’s arse. At the time I had my back to her as I overheard the conversation,. I was talking to June and Gary when a hand grabbed my arse and squeezed it. I looked around and saw the wicked grin on Jenny’s face.

She turned to me, “I could suck you off right here and now,” she said.

I just looked at her and smiled. “It would certainly get things going,” I replied with utter boldness.

Jenny took that as acceptance. She casually unzipped my trousers, unbuckled the belt and knelt down in front of me. Not on her knees, that would have been unsexy, instead she opened her thighs wide and sat on her haunches. She dropped my trousers and shorts to the floor and then she pulled my cock out and sucked it into her mouth.

“Jenny!” exclaimed June, “you've just put me off my sausage on a stick,” she said.

Then I felt June’s hand on my arse. I reached up to feel June’s breasts and then another hand was on my arse. This time it was Amanda’s. I watched as Steve moved behind Amanda and casually lifted her skirt to feel her arse with both his hands. It was surreal, it was horny and it was fucking wonderful to see all these sexy people taking their pleasure with everyone else.

Jenny was certainly having fun on my cock. She let my cock slip from her mouth and rose from her position. She leant in to kiss me.

“My pussy is wet as fuck,” she whispered in my ear. It wasn’t exactly a whisper though as everyone else heard. “Would you like to lick it for me…next door?” she hinted and motioned to the door with her head. It wasn’t a question it was more like an open invitation.

I nodded and stepped out of my clothes that I abandoned on the floor. I even slipped my shoes and socks off before I followed Jenny into the lounge, my cock, stiff as fuck and swinging from side to side as I followed her. I felt very horny in amongst these people and the time I spent with Laura and Jerry leading up to this helped me become relaxed with whatever happened. I was certainly relaxed about my own nudity.

Jenny reached the lounge and headed for the comfy chair. She stopped short of sitting on it and asked if I would unzip her. I did just that and let her dress fall to the ground. She had nothing on underneath except hold-up stockings. She nonchalantly stepped out of her dress, kicked it to one side and sat on the chair with her arse half off it. I stripped my shirt off first then dropped to my knees.

I too was naked when I knelt down between Jenny’s legs which were now draped over the arms of the chair. I was a little disappointed at her smooth pussy as I wanted to see her auburn hairs. Her pussy was waiting for my tongue. A tongue that couldn’t wait to taste her.

I started to tease her, I licked and kissed her thighs and then her knees and calves. I returned to the top of her thighs and kissed them some more before letting my tongue slip over her wet slit. It was very wet, for sure.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed June, Gary and Jerry enter the room and head for the main sofa. I looked over towards them as I kissed Jenny’s thighs. June was half naked already and Jerry’s cock was protruding from his trousers just like mine had done earlier. I watched them undress each other. June stood there, naked, with two blokes stroking her breasts and feeling her arse from either side. She looked like she was in heaven.

I returned to Jenny’s pussy and started to lick it. I let my tongue slip all the way up and down, stopping at her anus and clit on each journey. Jenny started to squirm as I licked her in this way. I noticed her playing with her breasts and pulling at her nipples as I sucked on her pussy lips.

She groaned a lot louder when I stuck my tongue into her pussy and wiggled it about.

AmbylSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmbylSweet

She seemed to love this immensely and then I started to thrust my tongue into her in a fucking motion.

“Fuck that feels great,” she cried out, “fuck your tongue into me, Tom.”

I did just as I was told, I fucked my tongue into her pussy for some time, then I licked some more on her pussy lips before licking her clit. I eventually clamped my mouth down on her clit and sucked on it.

“Fuck I‘m cumming Tom, I‘m cumming, I’m cumming!” she cried out as her orgasm hit her hard. Jenny started to buck and fuck her pussy into my mouth.

Then it hit me straight in the face. I was soaked as Jenny ejaculated all over me. I was shocked and amazed as I felt the splash of liquid rush onto my face. I momentarily left her pussy and almost instantly returned to suck it all into my mouth. It was the most natural thing to do. In my book, this woman was fucking awesome.

“Fucking gorgeous isn't she?” said Amanda as she appeared right beside me completely naked. She lowered her mouth onto Jenny’s pussy and licked and sucked the remaining pussy juice, swallowing it all. I leant back on my haunches and let Amanda clean up after me.

Jenny reached out with her hand to Amanda’s head and pulled her into her pussy. Amanda started to lick and suck on Jenny’s pussy just like I did. There would be more pussy juice soon for sure, I thought.

I rose from the floor desperate to get my cock into some pussy. I looked around and saw June on the sofa between Gary and Jerry. She was avidly sucking on Jerry’s cock as she lay across his legs. Gary was fucking her from behind. I noticed that his cock was very large and he had no trouble penetrating her in that position.

Laura was on the other chair sitting astride Steve. His cock was in full view and nestling into the crack of her arse as she dangled her breasts in his face. He seemed to love sucking and mauling on her tits and went into raptures of delight when she swung them from side to side hitting his face. Her arse wiggled in time to the swinging of her tits.

I made my way over to Laura and Steve and left Amanda licking on Jenny’s pussy. She seemed eager to extract some more juice from the horny woman in front of her.

I placed both my hands on Laura’s arse and fondled her for a while. My cock was stiff as fuck and I really needed to pump it into her and fuck her with it. She had other ideas.

“Fancy a double?” she asked Steve.

Steve looked at me over her shoulder as she leant back on him and smiled. He nodded at Laura.

She grabbed his cock and positioned it at the entrance of her pussy. Then she sat down on it. It sank into her easily. She looked over her shoulder and with both hands opened her arse cheeks for me. My cock was aimed well and truly at her anus, I pushed it in slowly, hoping not to hurt her. I needn’t have worried as it slipped in easily. I guessed Laura had already oiled her arse before the party started.

I was in heaven when I felt my cock slide all the way into her arse. I could feel Steve’s cock as well, and soon we were both fucking Laura in unison. I guess Steve was also used to this fucking action as he never missed a beat.

“Fuck it, I‘m cumming again, you gorgeous bitch!” shouted Jenny from behind me, closely followed by Amanda’s cries as her face got flooded with pussy juice.

From the side of me June cried out her orgasm into the room as she was pounded by her husband.

Steve and I fucked Laura intensely for what seemed like ages, but I knew that I couldn’t hold back much longer and I gushed my spunk into Laura’s arse while I also told the room exactly what I was doing.

Laura was cumming hard between the two of us and it wasn’t long before Steve also spunked into her pussy. Laura had been filled from both ends and I knew she was satisfied.

I heard Jenny behind me declare that she needed some cock up her. I turned around a little too late to find that Jerry had got off the sofa and was about to fill her pussy with his cock.

I looked on Amanda and was amazed at the wetness of her hair. She was soaked by Jenny’s juices which were dripping off her chin and breasts. She looked at me and we moved towards each other. We kissed and I tasted Jenny’s juices for a second time that evening. We caressed each other and looked around the room.

The fucking noises and sounds that everyone made just added to the horniness of it all. I was overcome with lust and soon I was playing with Amanda’s pussy and feeling my cock become erect once again.

We made our way to the sofa. By this time June was sitting astride Gary and was facing away from him. Amanda looked at me. “Fuck me from behind…I really need this…” she almost pleaded with me.

I watched as she got on all fours right between Gary’s legs. I watched as she sucked on his balls and lower cock. As soon as Gary’s cock emerged from her cunt, Amanda would lick it and then she would lick June‘s pussy when his cock was buried in her cunt.

I looked behind me as Jerry sank his cock in Jenny’s cunt and start to fuck her wildly.

I scrambled up towards Amanda’s arse, which looked gorgeous as she knelt on all fours, and I plunged my cock into her from behind. It was such a wonderful feeling. She was so tight, yet wet and well lubricated. She felt fucking gorgeous.

I fucked Amanda as I watched her lick and suck Gary and June. Gary came inside June as the fucking and licking was too much for him. It was not long after that when I spunked inside Amanda, just after I heard her scream her orgasm into the room, while all the time she pushed her arse back towards me increasing the rapidity of her orgasm.

I heard Steve come for a second time that evening. I guessed Laura was having her fair share of him as Jenny was eagerly lapping up Jerry’s spunk which had by now, splattered across her whole body.

The night was alight with the sounds of fucking, licking, sucking and orgasms. I wondered what it would be like to be a wall in that room and being able to remember everything that had happened over the years. What an experience that would be.

Gary and June were the first to leave the party that evening. They had thoroughly enjoyed themselves even though June had said that she wanted to suck Jenny off but hadn’t quite got round to it. As they left June kissed and hugged Amanda before they left.

Jenny disappeared upstairs soon after they left to get showered and cleaned up. Amanda seemed to join her but never reappeared when Jenny came back downstairs. They too left but not before Jenny kissed my cock and squeezed my arse.

It was strange to see naked people get dressed to leave a house. it’s not something you see that often.

“Is Amanda still upstairs?” asked Laura.

Jenny nodded, “Yeah, she was still in the shower when I left. But I did finger fuck her up against the wall,” said Jenny as she was opening the door to leave.

“See you hun, it was a great party and we had such fun…” said Jenny as she kissed and hugged Laura, Jerry and myself. Steve gave the thumbs up as they too left the house.

“I'm fucked!” exclaimed Laura. “It's bed time…”

Many a true word spoken in jest, I thought as we headed upstairs to bed and to a well earned rest.

I opened the door to my room and then kissed Laura goodnight. She was smiling but I couldn’t make out why. When I turned to look in the room, Amanda was sat up against the headboard with legs open and her pussy on display. She pointed to it and then wiggled her tongue.

Laura laughed as she left me to it. The night it seemed was not over for me, not at all.

We seemed to fuck each other every hour or so throughout the night, falling asleep periodically and then waking up with a hard-on ready for fucking or in Amanda’s case sucking my cock until it was hard and then fucking it.

It was an exhausting night and early morning.

We eventually appeared downstairs at about twelve midday. Laura was partly surprised to see us so soon.

“Brunch for the both of you,” said Laura as she kissed Amanda on the cheek.

“That would be great mum!” said Amanda.

“Mum…” I said, “what the fuck…Mum!”

Amanda looked at me and smiled, so did Laura as she bit her lip. Then they both started giggling.

Amanda and Laura then spent the next twenty minutes explaining how they found out about each others secret at a swinging party. At the party, Amanda was just a woman getting fucked by a bloke from behind while sucking a cock in a dimly lit room. Jerry and Laura entered the room and loved the scene in front of them not knowing who it was. Then they also started fucking each other. When the action stopped and the girl raised her head to watch the other rutting couple they were both gobsmacked to find out who they were watching.

“We just talked about it…” said Laura, “it was pointless being shocked and disgusted or whatever, and as we already saw each other naked and saw how we enjoyed sex…well, we just decided to keep doing it”

“After all,” replied Amanda, “It‘s not like we enter into incest…that would never happen!” she was firm and resolute on that score.

“Who else knows about you and Amanda?” I asked Laura.

“Only Jenny and Steve…after all she is my best friend.” She replied.

I just shrugged, “Well it‘s not the first time I have been shocked in this household!” I exclaimed.

“Hmmm…no,” said Laura and all three of us sat down to a wonderful brunch of bacon, eggs, sausages, tomatoes — the full monty!

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments