Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mrs. Jessup's House (part four)

11
3 Comments 3
16.2k Views 16.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words

One day in the spring, after the desert winter had passed, my girlfriend Sarah came to Mrs. Jessup's house one evening from volley-ball practice, surprising me and Carol by bringing the whole team with her. Actually she only brought the A-team so there were a total of six girls. They had expressions of apprehension and expectation and some lust, too.

 

 

Sarah looked at Carol and told her that she needed me to help her with her friends. They were all either virgins or had been introduced to sex by bumbling trolls who hadn't a clue about pleasing a girl. They were all either seventeen or eighteen years of age. Sarah and I were the same ages. And they all had pretty faces with looks of determination. Carol just smiled and left her front bedroom to me. She had already learned how proficient I could be in that bed. She started watching some TV while I took care of this.

 

They were all still wearing their volley-ball uniforms because they had taken one girl's car down the hill from the school only a mile or so away.

 

There was one little black-haired girl, about five feet six inches tall and she was the smallest on the team. She had big tits and strong muscular legs. She was a cutie with her short curls. She looked like she would be a real pistol in bed with the right person.

 

Two more were tall blonds. They both had straight ironed hair that was tied back in pony tails. They could have been sisters because they both had perky breasts and long pretty legs. They didn't really have any fat on them at all. Their hips were narrow and their butts were small but their smiles were dazzling. They stood about five feet ten inches in their bare feet I imagined.

 

Finally there was the redhead with curls she was attempting to control with a rubber band. I guessed she was Celtic from Irish or French blood. I could tell that she had conical tits. I imagined they had bright pink nipples. That proved to be very true. Her ass was large and fine, She was about five feet eight inches in height.

 

I could see from her eagerness that the little black-haired cutie was not going to wait in line. She skipped over to me and dragged me into Carol's bedroom. I removed Carol's chenille coverlet and pulled down the sheet. I turned to cutie and found she was already naked and starting to help me get off my own sneakers, teeshirt, and jeans. She sat me on the bed and pulled down my jockey shorts. My cock sprang up and pointed upward as it always did. She gave me a grin and then starting gobbling and drooling all over my cock. I grabbed her curly hair and started doing a little humping. She moaned and smiled around my dick. After a few minutes I asked if she wanted me to come in her mouth. She shook her head while her mouth surrounded my prick.

 

She had just been juicing up both of us. While I was fucking her face she was fucking her pussy with her fingers. Now she jumped up onto the bed put her head on a pillow. She spread her strong curvy legs and was ready for a good fucking. I took a condom from the nightstand. We used lots of them in this house. Then I smiled as I crawled between her legs and guided my cock to her pussy. I rubbed it up and down to make sure it was lubed and rammed it hard into her ready pussy. She must have lost all her breath because she began panting as I started drilling and drilling. She was ready for this fucking and I gave it too her.

 

She started gushing pussy cum around my cock so I told her this is going to be short and very sweet. I told her I hoped it wouldn't be the last time. Then I came hard as I filled the rubber and made her come again for me. I kissed her and told her that her turn was up. I watched as she reluctantly gathered her things and passed back into the front room calling out to the next person that I was ready for them

 

But it wasn't a person this time. It was the two blonds. They must have been inseparable even when it came to this. And they had their own ideas about what they wanted to happen.

 

I was still naked and had peeled off the used condom. I could tell they couldn't care less what I wanted. I was ordered to get up in the center of the bed with my prick cock sticking up. Then they slowly undressed each other. They caressed and nuzzled each other as they proceeded. I didn't think they were lesbians but they were probably bisexual and obviously enjoyed the feminine body.

 

They finished undressing and showed me two pairs of small breasts with lovely protruding nipples. I also stared at their almost hairless pussies. This was long before waxing or shaving the cunt became common. These girls were just naturally ahead of their time. They crawled onto the bed, one on each side, and starting taking turns jacking me off while they made out above me. They were french kissing with such gusto that their drool was washing down onto my chest area.

 

This was just preliminary. The main course was about to start. I got another rubber out and then one girl put her long leg over my waist and slowly lowered herself onto my cock. The other girl was facing her and she put her long leg over my head and lowered her cunt to my face.

MilanaFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaFoster

 

"I've always loved having my snatch licked. Up to now it's just been girls doing it. You're the first man. Don't fuck it up."

 

I had no intention to "fuck it up." I loved eating pussy. And any pussy I could get. Especially Sarah's and Carol's. Now their real fun began. The one on my cock started riding me like I was a stallion. The other worked her clit and labia all over my face calling for more tongue. She even asked for some biting occasionally. At the same time they were still making out. These girls knew what they wanted.

 

They had obviously practiced some of it, but the fucking must not have been so good. I got the impression that only one was still a virgin. That was the one I was eating. She had wanted to see what it was like for her friend and it had been good for her. I made her come over and over and then asked them to swap places. It was a joy to see how eager they were both to try everything. I slipped off the rubber. I grabbed another and was ready again.

 

They swapped places and the fucking and sucking began again. This time we were all a little used up and it didn't last as long. But when they crawled off they kissed me on my cheeks. They seemed to have gotten what they needed. They were slowly dripping pussy juices from their hairless pussies as they gathered their things up. Arm in arm they passed into the front room to squeals from the others still out there.

 

Finally the redhead peeked in. She was already naked when she walked in because she and Sarah had been playing out in the front room with Carol. I loved that because I loved my Sarah and Carol. I wanted them to all share each other's tremendous assets.

 

So the redhead looked at me with her freckles across her pert nose. She did have conical tits with pink nipples. She slowly walked over.

 

"What's in my future, little man?" 

 

I had always had a thing for redheads and dreamt of what I would do with every one that came my way.

 

"I'm going to show you a great way to make love. Especially for redheads."

 

I took her freckled little hands and drew her toward the bed. There I told her to get on her hands and knees on the edge of the bed. She might not see herself being deflowered but she would definitely feel it in more ways than one. She did as told. She had taken off the rubber band and her ginger curls were waving everywhere as she turned her head back to me and wondered what was next. Next was preparation.

 

I put a pillow under my knees and started working on that ginger haired pussy. I used my tongue and lips and fingers. Not once did she object even when I started on her little ass hole. That really turned her on because the moaning increased and she pushed her ass back for more and more. That also boded well for the future.

 

By this time my cock, which had been a little limp from all the previous fun, was renewing itself. It was time to complete the group's initiation into my history book of sexual fun.

 

I stood up and put on another condom. I rubbed my cock up and down on her pussy from the clit and down her juicy labia. This time I slowly eased the head of my dick into her pussy. She turned her fluffy head back to me and told me to get to it so I crammed my cock into her pussy and began pumping and pumping. It seemed to go on for a long time, but finally from her moans and huffing sounds I could tell she was coming. It was time now for the final piece of the prize.

 

Her ass-hole had been well oiled by my spit and my dick was well greased from her own cunt juices so I pulled out. Then I aimed my dick and rammed it up her ass hole.

 

"Omigod, that feels so damn good, keep doing it, don't stop, don't stop."

 

But I had to finally stop. I shot the spunk I had left stored in my balls and slowly pulled my cock out. Then I slipped the rubber off. Another one full of my sperm went into Carol's trash can. The mission had been accomplished as far as I could tell.

 

As we had been intensely playing I thought I had heard the shower running. I was right.

 

As the girls had passed out of Carol's bedroom they had been guided by sister Sarah into the bathroom where they were met by Carol and given a lovely soothing shower.

 

Sarah and Carol had both stripped and were lathering up each girl. And giving each girl more sexual fun too. But only if they wished it. They always did.

 

So the sex play continued after I had finished with them. Thus my redhead cupcake was the last to go into the bathroom. The other girls in the front room discussed the evening and just chattered as girls do.

 

This was my chance to fall back on an old habit. I sneaked into my bedroom and knelt down to my keyhole. I peeped in at my redhead cupcake while she was with Sarah and Carol. I still enjoyed the hell out being a voyeur.

 

Finally the evening had to end. The girl team mates left after hugs and kisses. Sarah and I cuddled with Mrs. Jessup in her love bed. What a way to end an evening. Unforgettable.

 

 

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments