Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My 30th Birthday

"My wife, me and her best friend."

12
6 Comments 6
89.6k Views 89.6k
5.0k words 5.0k words
Famous Story
Earlier that memorable day, my wife Rhonda, told me not to make any plans for that evening. I was thinking great, probably a nice dinner and a great night of lovemaking, can't complain about that. The evening rolled around and yes, she made my favorite dinner, and we sat drinking some wine, but I noticed she kept looking at the clock on the wall. At 8 o'clock sharp she announced that it was time for my "special" birthday present, and I shot into the bedroom and quickly undressed, waiting for my wife to join me. After a few moments she came in dressed in a sexy nighty and holding something behind her back. To say the least, this peaked my curiosity. She asked me to lay down on the bed, I did as she asked, and then she showed me what she was hiding, out came a pair of velvet cuffs...I was shocked, but instantly aroused. As she straddled me, putting the cuffs on my wrists, she reminded me how we had talked about her tying me down and her having her way with me. My mind was reeling with the possibilities of what was about to happen, the anticipation was almost too much. When she finished securing the cuffs to the bed frame, I was hers to do with what she wished.

Now I was laying there thinking this was going to be a night to remember, little did I know what was about to happen next when I heard the doorbell ring. I told Rhonda to just ignore the doorbell, but she said that it might be important and off she went to get the door. I heard her talking to someone and then voices was getting closer, making me very nervous considering my current state. When I heard her voice right outside the bedroom door, I tried to free myself from the cuffs, but it was useless, and I had no idea what was going on or what she was up to. I was on the verge of panic, until I heard the voice of who she was talking to and recognized it immediately, it was her best friend Susan.

To say the least, my curiosity was peaked. I had often fantasized about Susan, she was beautiful and my wife had occasionally asked what I thought about her, and I had admitted to her that I found her quite attractive. Now Susan and Rhonda were right outside my bedroom door, with me, naked as could be cuffed to the bed, and then they walked in.

I asked what in the hell was going on, thinking in the back of my mind this was some sort of bad joke. They both told be to just relax, and that they had been planning this for quite sometime. They said that they were going to take good care of me and they also had something to confess. Then they slowly started to strip..omg I couldn't believe my eyes..
When they were both totally nude, I looked into Rhonda's eyes, I saw that look that she gets when she is totally turned on. There I was strapped down, with two gorgeous women totally nude right in front of me. Susan, about 5'6"and her slim, athletic body. Her tits were much smaller than my wives, but my god, she was every bit as sexy as I imagined. And Rhonda, 5' 1" with curves in all the right places, especially her 38 dd tits, and best yet they are both Redheads!!!

I wanted to get this party started but they had other ideas...I found out what they had to confess..they took each other in a tight embrace and kissed each other deeply. My eyes nearly popped out of my head! Watching these two naked women kiss right in front of me was almost too much..I was instantly hard, my cock rising to all it's glory. They broke their embrace and smiling at me.. Rhonda told me about their "friendship" when I was at work, and that she had felt guilty about keeping it from me, and she thought this was the best way to let me in on their little secret, and she hoped that I wasn't mad. Susan started to giggle and told Rhonda, that judging from his cock, he doesn't look mad at all. My brain was in overload. Within a few minutes, I found out that my wife was bi, was having an affair with her best friend and they both had me nude and at their mercy. I had never been this aroused in my life!!!!

I was almost shaking when they both climbed onto the bed, one on each side of me, and snuggled next to me. Susan whispered in my ear, " Happy birthday, I have been wanting this for a long time." Looking down, Susan told Rhonda that when she had told her how big my cock was, she wasn't lying, she said "I think I want to touch it." They then started kissing and licking their way down my chest and stomach, omg it felt amazing, stopping at my cock, Rhonda took it into her hot wet mouth, sucking me deep, then popping my cock out, she leaned over and kissed Susan and then with her hand on the back Susan's head forced fed her my cock..for the first time in many years I felt another woman sucking my cock..her mouth was softer than Rhonda's, and a lighter grip around my shaft with her lips. She grasped it with her hand and started to give me a blowjob with earnest. Watching Susan suck my cock was amazing. I felt her taking me deeper and deeper, my cock head hitting the back of her throat, then I felt Rhonda grasp my balls and pull down on them, WOW...then Rhonda tongue replaced her hand. Looking down seeing two redheads working over my cock, it was beyond my wildest dreams, and it was starting to take it effect.. Susan took my cock out of her mouth and said to Rhonda, "it's getting bigger!" Rhonda said "Let me help you with that." They then started to both lick and suck my cock, each on a side, their lips and tongues sliding up and down sharing my shaft, kissing each other, one taking my cock in their mouth and then the other, the sight of the two of them and the feeling of the two different mouths, four hands on my cock, my balls, my thighs and chest, it was almost too much to take. If I died right then and there I couldn't have asked for anything better. Just when I thought I could not take another second of this dream come true, they stopped.


Rhonda looked up at me with a wicked grin, and said "I know that this was supposed to be your present, but would you mind sweetheart if Susan and I use you?" Would I mind? Hell no I don't mind! Good, she said since there is nothing you can do about it anyway. With that announcement, Rhonda, told Susan I want to watch you fuck him. I want to watch his big cock fill you up and I want to watch you cum all over it. Susan smiled and slowly straddled my cock, I could feel the heat of that strawberry pussy on my cock head as she rubbed it back and fourth on her pussy lips..my god she was wet....and then slowly I felt her pussy spread taking my head inside her, up and down, each time taking more and more of me inside her, the look on her face was sexy as hell, "Fuck", she groaned, " His cock is so fucking thick," saying this to Rhonda, like I wasn't even there. "I'll help" Rhonda said and she reached down and grabbed the base of my cock as Susan slid even more of my cock in her tight pussy, until Rhonda let go and Susan had all of me inside except for about a half an inch.." I don't think it will all fit" she said, making my cock swell even bigger. Her pussy was amazing, the tightest I have ever felt, and muscular, it was as if her pussy was milking my cock, squeezing and contracting. Her breaths were getting shorter and deeper and she started to fuck me, my god was this woman wet. Where I was used to my wife's lovemaking, hard and fast, Rhonda could never fuck slow if her life depended on it. Susan's pace was slow and steady, little girl squeaking sounds escaped her lips, her eyes closed, her mouth slightly parted. Rhonda leaned over and started sucking her tits, sucking her long nipples and whispering to her to fuck my cock, take it deep. Rhonda then mounted my face, I love the taste of her pussy and she as wet as I have ever seen her, she was almost drowning me in love juice as she ground her pussy into my face. I could feel both women lean toward each other, groping each other, and Susan burying her face into Rhonda's massive tits, I felt her pussy start to clinch my cock tighter and thrusts quicken and deeper, I heard her muffled grunts and groans get louder, and her thighs began to shake, I knew she was about to cum, and with one last thrust I lifted myself up as far as I could to meet her pussy and buried all of my cock inside Susan, with a yelp she came, and I mean came hard, gushing all over my cock and balls, shaking like an earthquake, all the while Rhonda continued to grind on my face with my tongue deep inside her pussy.

Susan's orgasm gradually faded and she slipped my soaked cock out of her pussy. The air hit my cock making it twitch, her pussy was as hot as an oven. Rhonda, never missing a beat replaced Susan's pussy with her mouth, and increased her pace on my tongue. Taking my cock in her hand, she licked the head like an ice cream cone. I heard her tell Susan, " You taste so good," as she licked another woman's cum off my cock. I felt her orgasm building and her nectar was flowing like a river, and she stuffed as much of my cock in her mouth as would fit. Let me say here that Rhonda is a world class cock sucker, and she loves to give head. Many times I watched with amazement, as she sucked my cock and had her own orgasm with the only stimulation being my cock sliding in and out of her mouth. She also is a screamer. Not a few shouts and whoops, but full on call the cops, bloody murder screams. Usually I have to make sure that when she cums, I have something handy to muffle her cries of extasy. With that in mind, as she began to peak, the howling began. She was really getting going at my cock, the combination of my tongue, the taste on Susan on my manhood, and Susan urging her on had her going crazy. I was meeting her lips in rhythm, thrusting deep, and feeling the vibrations of her screams on my cock. She started grinding harder on my face and I knew she was close. Susan grabbed a handful of her long red hair and was forcing her down on my cock. That did it, she clamped her thighs tight around my head, almost drowning me with her cum, as a long deep grunt rattled my cock. Her whole body twitched uncontrollable as her orgasm wracked her body. Well that sent me over the edge. I must have shot down her throat for a steady 15 seconds, and my sweet wife continued to suck till I was dry, all the while Susan was holding her head down, making sure she finished the job. I heard her choke and gag and try as she might, the volume of my cum was just too much for her to swallow. Rhonda rolled off of me and cried, "Damn you tried to drown me!"
I laughed and told her, "What? and You think I breath out my ears?" We all burst into laughter.

After we regained our composure, I ask the ladies to let me out of the cuffs. The looked at each other smiling and asked me if I going to be able to control myself. What does that mean, I asked. Rhonda said that she knows me too well, and that she knew that if I wasn't tied down when they started this, that I would have just attacked them and that they decided that they wanted to be in control until they made me cum once, to settle me down a bit. I snickered and told them that I couldn't make any promises but I would try act like a gentleman, and that I would even go to the kitchen a bring back some wine for us all. So the undid the cuffs and off I went to get the wine and wash my face, as I had been thoroughly drenched by my wife's orgasm.

As I returned with the wine and three glasses, I heard a muffled moan coming from the bedroom, opening the door I was greeted by the sight of my two lovely redheads locked in a hot 69. I set down in a chair by the dresser and poured myself a glass, set back and enjoyed the show. It has to be the single most erotic thing I have ever witnessed, these to gorgeous women, locked in this love embrace, sighs and soft moans coming from them. Susan on top of Rhonda, both ladies with their hands pulling each other's ass toward their faces. Trying desperately to give as pleasure as they were receiving and they were oblivious of me. As I watched, the seen was intoxicating. I had read in forums and articles of women saying when it comes pleasing a woman with oral sex, that men cannot compete with another woman, and up until that point I thought it was just a lesbian thing, but in short order I became a believer. The sight before me was incredible... and arousing as my cock sprang to life. Susan's ass was pointed right at me and I watched my wife's face moving in a nodding motion with her tongue licking Susan hot slit. Rhonda's head stopped moving and I saw Susan's tiny taught ass flex, I knew Rhonda had her clit. Standing and slowly walking over to the edge of the bed, I reached my hands to stroke Susan's ass, it really was irresistible. She felt my hands on her ass and she moved it higher, just as I hoped, she wanted my cock again. I moved my cock head to her pussy lips, which were now open, and sopping wet, I was looking down and could see Rhonda's big brown eyes looking back at me.

CloheBluum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloheBluum

She could see how bad I wanted to fuck Susan again and she raised her hand, grasping my shaft and guided my cock into her best friends pussy. This time my cock slid easily into her love canal and grabbing her hips, I slid in all the way, balls deep. Susan lifted her head from Rhonda's pussy and gasped, whispering "Please...easy...Please.." I withdrew almost all of my cock and slid back in, only this time, not as deep, Susan's body shuttered and she returned to my wife's pussy. Soon I started a slow steady rhythm feeling the walls of her canal stretch and contract around my cock, omg her pussy was so hot, so wet, yet firm and when she clamped on to my cock it felt she could milk my cock without me even moving. Then I felt a tongue on my ball sack..it was Rhonda, she would lick my balls every time I thrust into Susan...whoa..this was not to be believed...I told her how great that was and she reached back with her hands and slammed me hard into Susan..making her yelp and holding me there as she sucked one of my balls into her mouth. Susan tried to pull away but I held her hips tight and soon felt her relax as she became accustom to my cock so deep inside her. Rhonda must have noticed this as she let go of my ball sack and returned to Susan's clitoris. She must of really went to town on that love button, because Susan started to whimper and whine, and when I resumed the deep strokes she stated to quiver once again. Just as I was sure she was going to cum again, she begged to stop. She wanted to switch positions. I was disappointed but didn't say anything, and we untangled our body's and listened to Susan's idea.

My wife and I listened intently as Susan told us how she had watched a porn movie and saw where a woman was eating another woman while the man was fucking her doggie style. She said how much it had turned her on and she had always wanted to try it.
Well hell, who were we to deny her this? I asked what position she wanted and Susan said that she just loved the way the Rhonda ate her pussy and with that she leaned back on the headboard and spread her legs wide, an open invitation to my wife's oral talent's. Rhonda started at her calves and slowly worked her way up to Susan's thighs, softly licking and kissing making Susan shudder and twitch with anticipation as the licks approached her steaming hot pussy lips. I watched, stroking my cock, as my wife spread Susan's pussy lips and gently stroked her clit with the very tip of her tongue. Susan reach back and grabbed the top of the headboard with both hands, her head nodded back and she closed her eyes, totally lost in the sensations of Rhonda's tongue as she started to work her magic. I watched mesmerized as the scene played out before me, thinking this still cannot be real. I had never been so excited, so turned on and so ready to fuck in all my life. I quickly mounted Rhonda from behind. Up until now, everything had been slow and easy, still unsure how everyone would react, but now, I threw all caution to the wind. I slammed my hard cock into my wife, pushing her face into Susan's cunt. Grasping her hips tightly I fucked as a fast as I could, making Rhonda start to squeal, she started to protest "Too hard..Too ha...." is all she able to say, as Susan grabbed her head and forced her face back into her sopping pussy. As I roughly continued to fuck her, the squeals turned to groans and then to screams only to be muffled by Susan's red hair pussy. I looked at Susan and she looked back into my eyes, she had a look of disbelief as her face contorted, her chest heaving and her nipple were erect, and I could see that she was approaching another orgasm. Rhonda's pussy was pouring juice, as I tried to fuck her deeper with every stroke, I could feel the head of my cock hit her cervix, making her twitch and jump with every pump. I felt Rhonda's pussy contract and her screams became sharper and I knew she was over the edge, her ass trembled, I looked down and saw her ass hole pucker and the contract, I knew this was a sign that she was having one of her giant orgasms that I have seen her have before. Usually when she cums, it was for a short while, but this time, she just kept cumming and cumming. Suddenly Rhonda's head lifted and she yelled "Fuck yes, Fuck yes." Something must of snapped in her because she started to devour Susan's pussy. I saw the back of her red head move in a frenzy, as she attacked that fire crotch she had before her. I slowed my pace and watched, Susan's eyes widen and her mouth opened wide like she was trying to scream but no sound came out. She wrapped her long legs around my wife's head and ground her cunt into Rhonda's eager mouth and then she began to cum. It was beautiful, Susan's blue eyes disappeared as her eye lids clamped shut. Her head flung forward, her long red hair fell over her tits. I watched as what seemed to be every muscled in her well toned, athletic body, convulsed, she inhaled and her breasts rose and she held her breath, seemingly unable to breathe. I almost became concerned when she still didn't exhale, then she gasped and again she continued in her throws of orgasm. Watching all this became too much to handle, my cock swelled and I felt that feeling of being past the point of no return. With sharp quick thrusts, my cock began to empty into Rhonda's soaked pussy, spray after spray of cum covered her walls. When she felt my cock swell and explode, it triggered another orgasm in her, which by now had started to take a toll. Her entire body quivered and shook, and sweat covered her, her pussy gushing even more cum and soon the three of us gradually slowed and finally halted our frantic three-way ménage. Rhonda lay exhausted and Susan, still trying to catch her breath, asked for a glass of the wine I had brought in. I got up and handed her a glass and poured the wine, all the while gazing at this amazing woman. She looked up at me and our eyes locked, and we both knew this night was far from over..we both wanted each other one on one....

I stared into Susan's deep blue eyes as she sipped the wine, my heart starting to pound in anticipation of what was about to happen. I wanted this woman so bad. I wanted to experience her whole body, I wanted to taste every inch of her. I could see the lust in her eyes, and I knew that she wanted me in the very same way. I looked over at Rhonda and she seemed to be asleep, content with orgasms that had wracked her body. I took the wine glass from Susan's hand and placed it on the night stand, and set down on the side of the bed. Without saying a word Susan straddled my lap, facing me. Reaching out, she started to massage my shoulders, gradually reaching around my back, until we took each other in our arms in a tight embrace. I could feel her small, firm breasts pressing into my chest, as I started to kiss her neck. I gently took her head in my hands and we looked into each other eyes. Slowly moving forward I pressed my lips to hers. I had fucked this woman in several different positions, and she had sucked my cock, but now I was kissing her. This was no simple kiss, it was deep, passionate and very intense. Her lips parted and our tongues danced together, intertwined like snakes. I was amazed how soft her full lips were and it started to have its affect on me. For the third time that memorable night my cock began to stir, damn this woman was sexy! This startling kiss was having it effect on Susan too, her hands roamed on my back, pulling me closer into her body, and she began to wrap her legs around my waist. We broke our kiss and reality hit me, I looked quickly over to my wife, and she was laying there watching us intently.

A wave of concern came over me, as I didn't really know what she would say about seeing her husband in such passionate kiss with her best friend. Rhonda could see that I was starting to get flustered and said "Wow, you two are really getting into each other." Susan asked her if it was ok. Rhonda replied, "It's more than alright, it's really fucking hot."
I nodded to Rhonda, and asked if she was sure and I will never forget her words, "Honey, it's your birthday, and we have been planning this for weeks. This is exactly what I was hoping for." I breathed a sigh of relief and told Rhonda I loved her, and returned my attention to Susan.

Again I kissed Susan as intensely as before, her hands working their way down to my cock, and she began to stroke my shaft, bringing me to a full erection. She broke our kiss and whispered in my that she wanted my cock, "I want to feel you inside me," she said, as she moved to place the head of my cock into the opening of her hot pussy. Slowly I felt my head enter her wetness, and inch by agonizing inch, moving her hips she took me deep inside her.
She held motionless for a moment savoring the feeling, as I moved down to take her nipples into my mouth, sucking first one and the other, Susan began to rock back and forth on my cock. The feeling was incredible, her pussy was so tight, so wet and if it weren't for fact that I had already came twice already, I am sure I would have cum within minutes. As it was this was not going to be any ordinary wham bam and done, this was going to take a while, and I was determined to give this beautiful creature the fuck of her life.

Grabbing Susan's ass, I began to fuck her in earnest. Long deep strokes at a steady pace, left her hanging on to me with her arms locked around my neck and legs locked around my waist, she was at my mercy now to do with what I pleased. Her hips moved to meet mine as we fucked in perfect rhythm, her eyes were closed her mouth slightly open, and even her breathing matched mine. I had to have this woman in all positions possible, so I stood up with her still impaled on my cock, as I lifted her up on my cock, her eyes open wide, I held her there for a moment and when I set her down, driving my shaft deep inside her she groaned in pleasure. I felt her nuzzle her face into my neck and as continued to fuck her she gently began to bite and suck my neck. I then turned around and gently lay her on the bed, my cock still buried inside her. I broke the lock of her legs around my waist and draped them over my shoulders, raising myself on my hands I tilted her hips up giving me full access to her sweet cunt, and I withdrew my cock with only the head spreading her pussy lips. We locked eyes and eased my shaft back into her, I nearly had all my cock buried into her when she whispered that it enough, not wanting to hurt her, I noted that and began on a quest to make her cum, never breaking eye contact, I watch for the signs of what angle and pace of my cock that would bring her to orgasm. When her eyes closed and her hands clawed at the sheets, I knew that I had found the magic spot. In and out I pumped her sweet pussy, bringing her closer and closer until I felt her pussy tighten and her legs stiffened over my shoulders, with every stroke she groaned and squealed, her hips meeting mine, "Don't stop, please don't stop," she pleaded as she began to cum. She gushed cum out of her pussy as I continued to fuck her, "OH MY FUCKING GOD" she screamed as her eyes rolled back, and her body quaked, it was incredible how long her orgasm lasted. I kept pumping my cock into her and after while she yelled, "I'm cuuummmmiiinnnnggg aagggggggggggginnnnn" as another spasm wracked her body. Knowing that I was giving this woman such pleasure, had me into a frenzy, and after she came down from her latest orgasm, I withdrew my cock and rolled her over lifting her ass up so I could have her from behind. Plunging my cock into her, I forgot about everything but my pleasure and now, and reached up with one hand and grabbed a handful of the long red mane of hers and pulled her head back. I slammed that amazing cunt over and over, my cock swelling bigger and bigger as my excitement grew. "It's getting bigger, it feels like your splitting me", she gasped as I continued to pound her harder and harder. I lost all control and sweat was pouring off me and dripped onto her tiny ass. Between gasps I head her call my name and say, "Your cock is not too big, Your cock is not too big, it's perfect, Cum in me, Please cum in me." Well that did it, having Susan begging for my cum sent me over the edge. My cock swollen and as hard as I have ever been in my life exploded inside her, spurt after spurt rocketed deep in her cunt, making Susan cum for one final time. My grunts mixed in the air with her cries of our mutual orgasm. And then it was done, both of us, Susan and I, lay exhausted next to my wife, who caressed us and told us how much she loved us both, and told me once again "Happy Birthday."

Published 
Written by riggin1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments