Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My birthday party - five girls and one guy

"my neighbour becomes our toy for the night"

49
24 Comments 24
61.4k Views 61.4k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Famous Story
This story is about what happened when I teamed up with four of my closest girl friends to have fun on my birthday. Centre of attraction was my slightly soppy but amazingly well hung neighbour, Greg.

The idea for my naughty party began on the Saturday before my birthday when I was sitting at home with Laura, discussing how we should celebrate my 22nd.

“Are we having drinks out or a party or what?” I said, between mouthfuls of coffee.

“How about we do something here on the day and a piss up at the weekend!” Suggested Laura.

“Hmmm… I could have some of the girls over!” I said, enthusiastically.

“Who? Gemma and Emma?”

Yeah and maybe Aisha, I’ve not seen her for ages.”

“Oh yeah, I like Aisha!” Agreed Laura.

“OK, I’ll call them up in the morning.”

“How about…?” Said Laura, a little uncertainly.

“How about what?” I asked.

“No…it’s silly.”

“Go on Laura, you can’t do that. What’s on your mind?”

Laura sat with her knees under her chin, knowing full well she had no panties on, and looked at me all sheepishly.

“Well…I was thinking. What if.. we invite Greg!”

“Greg! OK. Go on.”

“I mean he could be our entertainment!”

“Ah Laura, you naughty girl. You’re wicked!”

“I know it would be fun though!” Said Laura, clearly becoming excited by the suggestion.

Laura gave me her especially naughty look and moved right up to me and gave me a wet kiss. She looked deeply into my eyes before she spoke again.

“I was so turned on when we sucked him baby!” She said, seductively.

“You were?”

“Yeah. I want to see him fuck you!”

“Really, Laura?”

“Yes baby. But only when we’ve finished with him. You can have all his spunk, cos it’s your birthday.”

Laura kissed me again and guided my hand into her hot pussy. She was really wet. I knew we would need to have an early night.

I got up quite late the next morning, dragging myself out of a warm bed and from a warm, snugly girlfriend. As it turned out, it was just a bit too much of an ask, so I brought two cups of coffee back to bed and rang round the girls from there. I phoned Emma first, who is always bubbly and up for anything. Emma is one of my best friends, who I went through uni with.

“Hi Emms!”

“Hi baby cakes!”

Emma always calls me that. I think it’s sweet.

“I’m having a party at mine on Tuesday. Can you make it?”

“Oh sure! Are we going out after?”

“No, I’m doing that Saturday!”

“Ah OK, who else is coming?”

“The inner circle, plus Aisha.”

The inner circle is our code for me, Laura, Emma and Gemma. (Don’t ask me why, it just is.)

“Ah groovy!”

“And Greg.”

“Who?”

“Greg. He lives opposite.”

“Why're you inviting him?”

“Two reasons. He’ll do whatever I say and he’s got an eight inch cock!”

“Ah Danielle! Baby!”

“I know!”

“Eight inches?”

“At least. We can measure it if you like.”

Laura, who I thought had been asleep opened her eyes when I said we could measure him. She looked at me with a dirty grin. Emma continued the conversation when she had stopped laughing.

“Are we dressing up?”

I hadn’t thought of that, but it was a good idea.

“Hmmm… maybe.”

“What about if we all went with a St. Trinian’s theme?”

“Emma! I like it.”

After my phone call, I told Laura about Emma’s suggestion that we all dress up as schoolgirls. She thought it was kinky but nice and naughty. I phoned the other three and they were all equally excited and had no problem with throwing together some sort of school uniform. Except for Aisha that is. She took some persuading but I won her over. Greg was going to have his hands full. So were we!

I went across to see Greg after lunch. I told him that he was invited for drinks on my birthday. I didn’t say who was going and he didn’t ask. I expect he thought it would be me and Laura - he would get a nice surprise. I had the benefit of hindsight too. After the blowjob lesson, I knew he had staying power. He was going to need it.

For the next couple of days I busied myself with getting in all the drinks and nibbles for my party. Then there was the fancy dress. Laura, being 17, still had her full school uniform with blazer and everything. Mine was a bit of a mish mash, but I had a nice white shirt and I still had my old school tie, believe it or not. I have plenty of white socks of course. Laura had a spare little skirt with pleats. She’s a size bigger than me, but with a quick bit of needlework it was just right.

Me and Laura had fun on the night, getting dressed. I looked at Laura. She was smoking hot. I admired myself in the bedroom mirror. I was such a little slut! Laura had obviously grown an inch or two in every direction in the last year or so. Her skirt was right up her bum and she couldn’t fasten the top three buttons on her blouse. Along with her black knee high socks, she could kill a man at a hundred paces. She was perfect.

Emma, Gemma and Aisha turned up over the next half an hour. Emma was very convincing. Her uniform looked like the real deal, even though she said it was a mix and match job like mine. She had on black tights and had even gone to the trouble of stitching a little embroidered badge on the pocket of her white blouse.

Little cute Gemma who’s half Japanese looked so lovely with her big brown eyes. She had her hair in pigtails and was done up with knee high black socks and a red and yellow plaid skirt.

Aisha was the last to arrive. She’s English but her parents are from Pakistan. I wasn’t sure if she would embrace the idea of a schoolgirl theme for my birthday, but I was wrong. Her shiny black hair was tied in a long pony tail. Her school uniform was a bit different. She had on a very short white dress with a pink criss cross pattern, plus white ankle socks. It reminded me of the ones you see on the Aussie soaps.

We all had hugs and kisses and of course everyone thought that everyone else had on the best stuff. I opened my cards and the various presents they had got me while Laura cracked open the wine.

“When’s the star attraction coming?” Asked Emma.

“Soon. I told him seven,” I said. “Anyway let’s have a drink!”

We gathered in my living room with a glass of Merlot apiece and a selection of goodies to nibble at. We were all on our first refill when there was a knock on my door. The girls did a little cheer but I put my finger to my lips to keep the girls quiet while I let in my unsuspecting neighbour.

“Hi Greg! Come in!”

He looked down at my little pleated skirt and then down my top, where my boobs were spilling out.

“Wow! Danielle. You look hot!”

“Thanks mate!”

Greg handed me a birthday card, which was sweet.

“Ah thank you Greg, I’ll put it up with my others.”

I took him through the kitchen and then into my living room.

“Hi Greg!!!” Said the girls cheerily.

I looked up at my neighbour, waiting to see his reaction.

“Oh fuck!” Was all he could say.

“OK Greg let me Introduce you,” I said, joining my little group of hotties.

“You’ve met Laura and Gemma already.”

Greg nodded. His tongue was struggling to stay in his mouth.

“This is Emma and this is Aisha,” I said.

Aisha smiled and looked down, in her bashful way. Emma licked her lips.

“You’re all so hot!” Said Greg,

“Do you like our school uniforms?” Asked Emma.

Greg nodded his reply, still absorbing the view as I handed him a glass of wine.

“Right then girls shall we start our first game?”

There was a chorus of cheers and after topping up their drinks I put my hand in the little duffle bag that I had all my bits and pieces in for the party. I pulled out a fabric tape measure, and twanged it as I grinned at Greg and then looked down to where he kept his lunch box.

“You excited yet, big boy?!” I said, in my sexiest voice.

Geg looked at me and gulped. Laura and Emma approached Greg and we knelt on the floor looking up at him.

“Will you get hard for us please Greg?” I said.

Laura and Emma stroked the insides of his muscly legs. I stood up and rubbed Gregs packet through his trousers. He was coming along nicely.

I had a little duffle bag for the occasion and pulled out a tailor‘s tape measure. Greg looked at me in puzzlement, as a mischievous smile spread over my face.

“Come on then Greg, get them off,” said Laura.

Greg was in a pair of grey and khaki combats, with zips all over them. I stepped up and gave him a head start by pulling his flies down. Laura ushered him closer to the other girls.

“Come on Greg, don’t be shy,” said Emma.

Aisha and Gemma were more giggly than anything, but I had plans that would get them into the swing of things. Greg took a big swig of wine and I guided Aisha’s right hand towards the front of his combats.

LuissaLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuissaLove

I urged her to help him off with them as the other girls egged her on. Greg the poor bloke, he didn’t know what had hit him. Laura stood behind him and gave his bottom a squeeze as Aisha began to lower his trousers. His todger was already quite hard and Emma let out a little squeal.

The next minute we formed a circle round him, putting one hand on the elastic waist of his undies. His cock was pressed against his belly and the tip was just visible over the top.

“OK you lot, at the count of three!”

On my word we all whipped our hands down simultaneously, revealing Greg’s huge hard on.

“Oh fuck! Danielle, he’s huge!” Exclaimed Emma.

Aisha just stood there with her mouth open.

“I think Aisha and Emma should get acquainted with Greg‘s cock,” said Laura.

“Me too! Come on you two, get stroking him!” I said.

I lifted the front of his white T shirt and patted his toned abs, which just had a fine course of dark hairs down the middle. I looked up at him and put his hand on my boobs as the two newbies played with his dick. Emma loves cock and was taking the lead, but Aisha soon caught up and cupped his balls while Emma wanked him. I undid the next couple of buttons on my white shirt, so Greg would be able to feel the soft flesh, which was spilling over my bra. After a minute or so, Greg’s cock went from hard to throbbing.

“Oh my life! Look at that!” Said Aisha as she twanged the edge of his huge knob.

“I think he‘s nearly ready,” I said, tape measure at the ready.

“I think we should make sure,” said Laura.

Laura stood in front of him and slowly unfastened her blouse, until the two halves fell open. Her boobs looked good and I’m sure Greg’s cock twitched a few times. She slipped her blouse off and knelt in front of him, then rolled her tongue around the end of his cock. I think he was as big as he was going to get particularly as Aisha was stroking his shaft at the same time.

Greg’s dick was pointing upwards, the end so bulbous and a deep shade of pink. I took the tape measure and wrapped it round the base.

“Fuck me! His girth is six inches!” I said.

The other girls watched with genuine fascination as Laura lifted his cock and I put one end at the base and stretched it out until my fingers rested on the tip of his penis.

“Shit! Eight and half! Seriously, look at that!”

Emma looked at me, with a woozy look in her eyes.

“May I?” She said.

The other girls watched as I waved her on. She dropped to her knees and took the big man in her mouth. Greg made a little groan as Emma gave him a suck. Her head bobbed gently, coating his shaft liberally with saliva. As we watched I unzipped my skirt and Laura and Gemma did the same. One by one we began to undress.

“Don’t make him cum, Emms, I need him hard for the next game!“ I said. She was properly going for it.

“Ooh, OK sorry!” She said, tipsily.

Emma stood up and seeing us all almost naked, she followed suit. Aisha was the last one to take her panties off. She had a lovely fine matting of black pubes, not quite hiding her juicy, pink pussy lips. Greg’s was now surrounded by five gorgeous, naked girls. Even if I say so myself, we were a hot bunch, Greg must have thought it was his birthday not mine. I rummaged through my duffle bag again as the girls, still preoccupied with Greg’s cock were giggling as they played with him. I pulled out five coloured rings and held them up.

“OK round two is cock hoopla.” I said.

“Ha ha! What’s that?” Said Gemma.

I positioned Greg where I wanted him, with his back to the wall and handed one ring to each girl.

“OK here’s the rules. Everyone has to try and get their ring on Greg’s cock. Last one has to do a forfeit!”

“What forfeit?” Asked Emma.

“I’ll think of something!” I said, spilling a little wine in my semi intoxication.

We stood a few feet away and I made a line with two bread sticks as a sort of oche. Getting the rings to actually go over Greg’s dick was a lot trickier than you’d think, especially as we were all half smashed. It was a great laugh though and even Greg got over his initial humiliation and stood proudly erect as we each had several goes. We either bounced the rings off the end of his nob or just missed all together. After a few attempts, me, Laura and Emma managed to get ours to hit the target. That just left Gemma and Aisha.

“Go on Gemma!!!” We all cheered, as she had her umpteenth go. Then she actually did it!

“Ah Aisha, you got to do a forfeit!” Said Emma.

“OK, what have I got to do?”

Aisha’s big brown eyes looked so lovely and I had to give her something good.

“OK come here Greg, and you Aisha.”

The two of them looked at each other. Aisha’s sexy up tilted tits with her brown nipples looked so suckable, but I satisfied myself with giving them a little squeeze.

“I want you to lay flat on the sofa Greg.”

He did as he was asked and I stood behind my Asian friend and felt between her legs.

“Hey cheeky!” She said. The other girls laughed, waiting to hear what I was going to ask her to do..

Aisha’s pussy was hot and sticky. I had the perfect forfeit. Greg was watching, with his right hand stroking his cock. He was looking at Aisha’s pussy. I turned to her and gave her a little kiss on the lips.

“I always wanted to do that Aisha. Now sit on his face!”

“Aaaaaah! I can’t!”

“Yeah, go on Aisha!” Encouraged the others.

Aisha looked at Greg and then at the other girls.

“Go on Aisha, it’s my birthday. You gotta do it!”

A broad grin appeared on her face as she knelt on the sofa.

“Which way round shall I do it?” She asked.

“It’s up to you,” I said.

Greg held on to her hips as she straddled his face with her clit nearest his nose. The look of embarrassment on her face, was quickly replaced by one of pleasure as Greg’s tongue entered her wet pussy. It was so naughty but such a turn on. Aisha is normally a shrinking violet, but with a little white wine it’s surprising what a girl will do.

“Ooh yeah! Oh fuck! Hmmm…it’s lovely!”

As Aisha rode his face the rest of us huddled together. I was squashed between Laura and Emma and the feel of their soft, warm skin and the spectacle in front of us was getting me properly horny. Aisha was moaning now, her long black hair covering her face as she had a nice little orgasm.

“Hmmmmmmmm…..ooooooh….oh yesssss!”

“That it! Enjoy it Aisha!” Said Laura.

“Yeah go Aisha!” Said the others.

“Oooooh!……oh…oh…oh….aaaaaaah….hmmmmm!”

Aisha looked at us and smiled. The satisfaction on her face was there for all to see. I was getting a bit worked up and must have put a couple of fingers in my pussy without realising it.

“Hey don’t mind us!” Said Emma. The other girls screamed with laughter.

“Eh? Oh yeah. Well I’m horny!”

I looked at Greg’s cock as Aisha thanked him for the experience and knew I had to have him inside me. There was nothing else for it. He was now sitting up, still as hard as ever. I knelt on the sofa and stroked his massive cock. The others knelt on the floor. Suddenly they had gone quiet, aware I think that I wanted my special birthday present. I kissed him on the lips. The smell of Aisha’s sexy pussy was still on his face and that just turned me on even more.

“See how wet I am, Greg!” I said, guiding his fingers into my dripping cunt.

Greg groaned as his tongue hit my mouth. We kissed each other like lovers, but all I could feel was pure lust. My cunt was so wet and I kissed him even harder as I lowered myself on to his pole. For a second or two, there was that intense border between pleasure and pain as I felt his girth stretch my little pussy. It didn’t last for long as he filled me up, inch by inch.

He cupped my bum cheeks with his strong, firm hands and I bobbed up and down with my boobs squished into his face. There were gasps from behind me as we both moaned at the same time. He was sucking on the flesh of my tits and then I had an intense bolt of pleasure go up and down my body as he sucked on my nipples. He was so gentle with them, he seemed to whimper almost, and as he sucked, I could feel his cock get even harder. Laura said afterwards that she didn’t know how I managed to get so much of him inside my pussy, but I did.

The last thing I clearly remember was holding him, with my arms round his neck, as I jerked my body up and down. The tingling became a spasm of pleasure inside my pussy and Greg’s groans were all I could hear, even more than my own. The intensity of my orgasm was unbelievable; everything became a blur. Then I just let go and screamed with the best climax of my life as Greg’s spunk filled me up. The force of his ejaculation was amazing and he seemed to lift me with him, as his balls emptied load after creamy load into me.

There was an applause from the girls and lots of whoop whoops as we both came together. I think they were all a bit jealous to be honest.

“Thank you Greg! That was awesome. You’re such a good sport!”

Greg is so sweet. He looked into my eyes and kissed my hand.

“You’re welcome,” he said.

I don’t know what time he went home and the girls all crashed at mine. We ended up in a big drunken puddle on my bed. As birthday parties go, it was up there with the best, and just maybe the naughtiest one I’ve ever done.

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments