Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My boyfriend and his friend

10
3 Comments 3
79.7k Views 79.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story

His hands travelled around my body, feeing every inch of me. As I lie there, naked and exposed, ready for him to please me in any way he desired, someone knocked on the door. Panicking, I got to my feet and hurried off to get dressed. I waited anxiously, praying that he would hurry up and finish talking to who ever was at the door. Footsteps starting coming close to me and their voices were now crystal clear outside the door.

“Come out babe” my boyfriend said, “Meet a friend of mine”. I hesitated for a moment, then opened the door. As soon as it swung open I saw the face of my boyfriend’s friend, he was rugged and handsome, but somehow sent a shiver up my spine. “Hi” he said, standing there rather awkwardly just staring at me. “She’s very pretty” he said, with a rather large smirk on his face.

“I know” said my boyfriend, looking at me with the same smirk. “You been together for long?” asked his friend. “About a year” my boyfriend said, leaning back on the wall. “Oh yeah, that’s a while” said my boyfriend’s friend, leaning back on the wall with my boyfriend. “Go and get us some bears” said my boyfriend. I agreed and went to the fridge, getting out two bears for them. I stayed in the kitchen for a moment, trying to listen to them talking. I couldn’t seem to be able to make out much of what they were saying; their voices were almost too deep to understand. My boyfriend chuckled loudly and said something quietly to his friend. I had a feeling they were talking about me but told myself not to worry about it. My boyfriend smiled at me when he saw me with the beers and took them both from my hands, handing one to his friend. They talked about a movie his friend had gone to see and drank their beers, occasionally laughing. I stared across the room, ignoring the boring things they were talking about. I was starting to dislike his friend, as he had taken away my boyfriend’s attention and was now making my day boring. “Don’t you have somewhere you need to be?”  I asked his friend, feeling rather rude for asking such a question. “No” he replied, in a rather amused tone. I sighed and sat down on the couch, turning on the TV to watch a boring show that I didn’t really want to watch. My boyfriend and his friend sat outside talking then came inside, startling me with their presence. They both sat down on the couch too and asked me what I was watching. I gave my boyfriend a puzzled look and stood up to get a glass of water. My boyfriend followed me and closed the kitchen door. “When is he leaving?” I asked, feeling aggravated, “That depends” said my boyfriend, “Do you think we could continue what we were doing earlier but with him here?” I coughed and took a sip of my water. “No” I said, wanting to through the water at my boyfriend. “Aw, come on babe” he said, “You’ll like it, we can have fun”. I thought about it for a moment then said, “He’d just be watching us though, wouldn’t he?” my boyfriend paused for a moment and said “Well if he wanted to touch you would you let him?” I was rather curious about the whole thing now. “I guess so; do you want him to touch me?” “I don’t know, maybe” said my boyfriend. “Well I’d probably let him touch me” he smiled and walked toward me, “I wouldn’t let him touch you if you didn’t want him to babe” I felt warm inside and kissed him, happy to know that he cared about me.

SusanSmitt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanSmitt

We went back out to the family room and his friend looked at us, almost as though he was waiting for an answer. “Take your clothes off” said my boyfriend, standing there waiting for me to do as he said. “Okay” I said, he sat down on the couch next to his friend. I stood there stunned for a moment, shocked by everything. “Well, go on” they said, both lighting cigarettes. My boyfriend stroked the stubble of his beard and looked at me, getting up from the couch to stroke me. His friend suddenly grabbed onto my breasts and felt them through my bra. His friend continued to feel around then stepped back, going to sit back down on the couch. My boyfriend unhooked my bra and threw it over with my top.  I unbuttoned my jeans and took them off, folding them up. They both watched me intensely as I pulled my panties down, stepping out of them and putting them with my jeans. I’d never felt so exposed in my life as I did in that moment, standing there fully naked in front of two men. “Touch yourself” said my boyfriend, waiting anxiously. I did as he said and slowly ran my hands over my body, pausing to feel my breasts. My boyfriend stood up and walked over to me. He reached out a grabbed onto one of my breasts while he jammed one of his thick, dirty fingers into my pussy. I gasped and looked over to his friend, who was watching with curiosity. My boyfriend squeezed one of my nipples then sucked it, almost making me moan loudly. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter by the minute. He continued to jam his fingers deeper and deeper into me then stopped. His friend stood up and walked over to me; I started to shake with anticipation. His friend was quite interesting and I really wanted him to touch me. His friend grabbed hold of me and kissed me; he forced his tongue into my mouth and caressed one of my breasts while he did. My boyfriend pulled me over to the couch and pushed me down onto it; he put me on my stomach and guided his dick into my arse, pushing it in further and further. His friend came over closer to watch and took his pants off. His friend stroked his cock as my boyfriend fucked me from behind, slamming into me deeper and deeper. The whole thing was mind blowing and as much as I wished for it to be over, I still didn’t mind it. He moaned and came, cumming all over me. He got up and moved me on my back so his friend could fuck me from the front. I grabbed onto my boyfriend arm and begged him to not let his friend have sex with me. He didn’t listen and just sat to watch his friend guide his dick into my pussy. His friend moved on top of me and looked me in the eye, almost trying to make the moment more personal. He continued to look at me as he went into me, picking up the pace every now and again. Time went by slowly as he moaned and groaned, digging himself deeper into me. As his friend went faster and faster I started to like it, eventually begging for more. “Keep going” I said, “I know I didn’t want it before but I do now” He groaned again then came, falling into a heap of exhaustion next to me. We all got dressed a few minutes later and my boyfriend escorted my out the door. He asked me if I would come over again when his friend was there and I agreed, looking back over my shoulder as I walked away.
Published 
Written by sunshine22345
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments