Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first threesome Part 1

"Meeting a mature couple for my first threesome"

4
1 Comment 1
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words
One of the online encounters I had was with an oriental couple. I had met women online one-on-one but I wanted to venture out into a threesome. It was difficult to find as I had to find a couple who were willing but not too pushy. I was also reluctant because I am straight and the thought about a man coming to join in on a threesome wasn’t one that I was completely comfortable with.

After many online attempts and emails, there was finally a couple that was coming to visit my town in the upcoming week. They had two nights and were staying at a local Hilton hotel. It was their first time wanting a third guy so it was a bonus for all of us as we could explore and find out by being on the same page.

The date was set for a Tuesday night to meet up at their hotel lobby where the husband would come to receive me and after a small chat we would head up to their room. Not many details were discussed, which was fine with me as it made me less anxious about the entire thing. I had hesitantly exchanged numbers but thought it best as it was quicker than emails and finding a person at a hotel lobby would be easier.

As I reached the hotel lobby at the designated time, I found it was empty and he was not there. He texted me back saying he would come down to receive me in a few minutes. A thousand thoughts ran through my head as I prepared myself to stay calm, look confident and prepare for a situation that I didn’t want to be involved in.

A man in his forties walked up to me in a clean white shirt, black pants and black leather jacket. We shook hands and sat down to chat. I was skeptical at this point and asked if I could see a picture of his wife, before we proceed.

I was feeling a lot more confident about myself now and prepared to say no if she wasn’t attractive. To my surprise, this guy had a much younger wife and she was pretty cute. The picture was of her in a black cocktail dress at a dinner table and her eyes looked like she had a few drinks. I liked the look of her instantly and said, “She looks stunning in that picture.”

Just before we got up to start towards their room, I asked what he thought about what should happen. He said I could come in and start by giving her a massage. Then I could have my way with her as he would just watch. This was perfect for me and my previous anxiety. As we went up the elevator, I asked if he was nervous about the encounter. We both agreed upon a little bit of curiosity on our parts.

As I walked into the room, I saw that they had a sweeping view of the entire city. We chatted for awhile and got introduced to the wife who was sleeping under the sheets in another bed in another side of the room. It was a pretty big room and half of it was dark and half was well lit. I found it curious but later found out that they had been shopping all day and she was getting some good rest.

Her hair was messy and she had a towel wrapped around her. She looked pretty mature and you can never tell with Asian skin. They take forever to age. I started imagining having wild sex with her as her hubby watched. She excused her looks and went to get a shower to freshen up.

The husband asked me if I wanted to drink.

CaroleFreire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaroleFreire

They had some expensive scotch but I declined, wanting to perform at a high level on my first threesome. We chatted about trivial stuff like molecular biology and world politics and anthropology.

After a few minutes, I heard the shower stop and the husband asked if we should get ready. He handed me some massage gel which I placed on the desk as the wife walked in naked from the shower. Her body was amazingly fit for a late 30s mid 40s woman. Her nipples were hard and erect, which I couldn’t stop staring at. I wanted to knead them under my strong hands while I bent her over and slammed inside her.

Cool and calm on the outside, I asked her if she would like to lie down and I’d give her a massage to help her relax. She didn’t speak much and just nodded. As she started to lie down, I took off my clothes and I could see that both of them liked what they saw. This boosted my control of the situation even more as I walked up to lay my hands over her body.

I used some lotion on my hands, warmed them up and started rolling my hands along her spine. The husband was in his boxers lying by the bed, fumbling to choose some music on his iPhone. As I was working my way along her back, she mentioned to him in Chinese that I was like a professional masseuse and that I should charge for massages.

I laughed it off and could feel her breathing get heavier as she relaxed more under my touch. She had had her face buried in the pillows all the while but then flicked her long silky black hair to the other side to have a look at my naked body. She stared at my chest first, then moved her eyes down to my abs, then to my half erect swollen cock. She finished off her gaze at my thighs, which are pretty muscular.

I could feel her urge to touch me and she lifted her opposite arm to reach for her husband's cock. I could tell she was still not giving into her desire to touch me. She fumbled inside her husband’s boxer, all the while never taking her eyes off my body. I could see that he was still not hard yet and I somehow quickly got used to my first threesome experience as I had a clearer picture of what was happening.

I was working her back and a towel was covering her lower part of the body, making me want to feel her ass really badly. I stroked her nape at this point to help her relax more and with the other hand flipped the towel off her body. She had ample butt cheeks that I started touching lightly and massaging. I moved both hands down her thighs and started working her inner thighs too.

She mentioned again in Chinese to her man that I had amazing hands and that he should get a massage. I laughed nervously too when he translated and the husband gave me a head nod, suggesting I should go for it. Without hesitation, I slipped my hand way up her inner thigh up to her pussy.

She let out a muffled moan as I saw her jerking her husband even harder now. I loved the feeling of controlling her with my fingertips as I teased her pussy and started sliding my hands between her butt cheeks.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by onlythistime
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments