Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Introduction to Group Sex Ch 19

"I move deeper into the swinging scene"

47
28 Comments 28
26.5k Views 26.5k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Please read Chapters 1 - 18 first. This is a continuing story.

The afternoon lesbian sex experience kept me high and horny in the following days. Although I had shared many sex experiences with my girlfriend, being with my second ever girl gave me an extra buzz that had me rubbing myself more often and with a special vigour. Vivid images of her great body would flash into my head and thoughts of her meaty pussy in my mouth would push me over the edge in record time. My needs were high and the anticipation of a gangbang was consuming my concentration daily.

I called the couple I had met at the swingers party. It was time to exploit my new connections and find out how to get into the bareback and facial parties they had told me about.

The woman answered the phone and was genuinely delighted I had called as she and her husband were both hoping to see me again. I told her again how much I had enjoyed the party where we had met and couldn’t wait for the next one to come around. I didn’t need to be dropping hints. She immediately suggested that we should meet up before then and invited me to come around.

The next night after work saw me diligently shaving my pussy and everything else needed. Sliding my fingers over my soapy cunt while I shaved had me on the rise before I was even dressed. Again, it was the anticipation of something new, some new people and new bodies to explore. Wondering what things they liked and would do with me. Was she fully bi-sexual? Did they have any deviances? Would I be introduced to anything new?

They lived in a townhouse only about ten minutes drive from mine; a convenience that would pay massive dividends in the years that followed. I had some butterflies while I was ringing their bell. I needn’t have worried. The woman answered the door wearing only a windowpane fishnet body suit. She kissed me fully on the mouth as soon as the door closed. Clearly, there was no pretence at what we were meeting for. Her husband greeted me wearing a leather jock that lifted his cock and ball package to front and centre. He too kissed me deeply with both his hands gripping my arse cheeks. Even though we had been sexual together at our first meeting, it was still a little odd to be so openly groped at the re-introduction. It was simply the difference in experience within the swinging scene. No pretences. Let’s just enjoy.

As drinks were handed out I became overly aware of the street clothes I was still wearing. I later realized I should have just undressed when I was inside, but it was still new to me. This wasn’t lost on my new friends and the woman just said matter of factly, “Here, let me help you out of your things,” and knelt down to pull my shoes off. Her husband took my drink while I tugged my top over my head and his wife unzipped my skirt. I had worn pretty lingerie with a transparent material.

“Lovely,” said the woman. Her husband lifted both my hands in the air and did a full body appraisal, staring closely at my breasts and then dipping his head to look at my crotch.

“I didn’t get much of a chance to look at you at the party. You were always covered in men.” It was a nice ice breaker to get to the topic of the evening.

“Yes, it was my first organised party and I wanted to get my fill.”

His wife laughed; “You certainly got that. How many do you think?” 

“About ten,” I replied.

In fact I knew it was twelve including three in the arse, plus blowjobs. It had been a very good night. While we chatted about the party, I was admiring her body suit. It was a stretchy material that clung to her curves and folds. The holes in the net were really large allowing her nipples to poke through. There was a large oval hole at the crotch so you could fuck while wearing it and her pussy lips were poking out through the opening. I complimented her on it and she told me of a sex shop I hadn’t heard of which had a huge range of erotic and fetish wear and also provided a tailor made service for special costumes. Another piece of useful information was banked with a shopping trip on my agenda.

I was still in my bra and G string and wanting to move things along so I unhooked my bra and tossed it, then followed it with the G string on the spur of the moment. I sat down on the couch and they sat on either side of me. I was already feeling horny and my nipples were firm and poking out.

They both turned in to face me, saying things like, “great nipples, look at them.” The man dropped his head to one and sucked it into his mouth and his wife followed to the other one. I sat back and let them feast, feeling myself getting wet and my nipples getting harder and longer. The woman caught on first and started stretching the nipple out with her lips, pulling it and holding it firm between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. My moans alerted the man and he quickly followed. I reached out, one hand to her breast and one onto his pouch. His cock was hard and tight inside. I squeezed it and tweaked her nipples on the other side. She was getting more urgent and sliding her hand down between my legs. While she started rubbing my lips, he eased his pouch down to free his cock. I gripped it and stroked him, opened my legs to give her better access and enjoyed their mouths pulling on my nipples. Her fingers were well inside my lips, drawing up my slop and circling my clit. I wanted more access to their bodies. As if reading my mind she said to her husband, “Let’s move to the other room.”

They stood up and led me to another room which I assumed would be their bedroom. It was a bedroom, but definitely not theirs. It resembled the playroom in use at the swingers party. Two large thick mattresses on the floor with fitted sheets, some mirrored robes on one wall, a few pillows and soft lighting from an up-lamp.

I lay down in the centre of the bed and they followed me down, one either side. I needed some cock so immediately rolled over onto him and sucked him into my mouth. She came around the bottom of my feet to watch and ran her hand up my thighs. She lifted my top leg and rested my knee over her shoulder. Opened up this way she could easily play with my pussy and busied herself with expert fingers, slipping two fingers in and curling her thumb onto my clit. My mouth was full of his cock and her fingering soon had me sloppy and squelching.

Occasionally, they would say something to each other, about me.

Him, “She’s got a great mouth.”

Her, “She’s so wet. Her clit’s really hard.”

It was oddly arousing to hear people talk about me when I was with them; having sex with them. I was tonight’s sex toy for them, and they were mine.

The woman moved herself up to my face and started licking his balls. We began sharing the cock sucking; one each side and taking turns to take his full length or lick his balls. She soon slid across the top of his thighs to kiss mine and slide her face up to my pussy. I cocked my leg up to give her fully open access and soon had her tongue slithering over my lips, swirling on my clit and her tongue poking into my hole. I was flooding and she was sucking down everything I leaked. Big long licks from my clit to my hole soon extended past and slurped right over my arse hole. This brought back instant memories of my last lesbian encounter involving arse licking and I had the urge for more. A gentle pressure on the back of her head and pulling open my arse cheeks felt her slide through more to my rear and then the unspeakable pleasure of her mouth closing over my arse hole with a gentle suck and a swirling of her tongue. Bliss. I’m not sure how long we stayed like this. I just knew that while I was getting an arse licking this good, I didn’t want to move.

Her husband began to stir. His cock was fat and rigid from the oral, the knob red and swollen. I could sense that he wanted to bury himself in some cunt, but which one? Not much doubt there. I was fresh pussy. The raison d’être of swinging. We are here because we want the thrill of fresh bodies to use and the eroticism of being used. The anticipation of that new cock spreading your lips and pushing you open as it slides in.

His wife relinquished her place between my legs and turned me on my back. She knelt beside me and lifted both my legs by the ankles, folding them back at the hips. He knelt between my thighs, gripping his cock and balls in one hand, staring at my spread cunt. I loved being like this. Wanted and getting what I wanted. The woman kissed me and asked “You okay bareback?”

I nodded and grunted my okay. I wanted cum and I knew what she liked afterwards.

He leaned forward and wiped his cock head up and down between my flaps, wetting the knob and rubbing my clit. Pushing further, he lodged his knob in my hole and with a groan, buried the whole thing home. With my ankles being held back, my hips were nicely rotated up to allow him full penetration with one push. He started a slow fucking, pulling out full length and then sliding home again. I could feel his balls gently slapping on my arse hole as he hit the bottom of his stroke.

I looked at his wife. She was staring directly between my legs watching his cock slide in and out of me. She turned her face to me and kissed me deeply on the mouth before moving down to suck a nipple into her mouth. She busied herself going from one to the other, drawing them into her mouth and squeezing hard as I moaned my appreciation. She released my ankles and took a tit in each hand, squeezing and thumbing the nipples while she moved her mouth from one to the other. My man was picking up his pace and slapping into me with some force. One of her hands slid down to my cunt and began working my clit. Soon, a finger slid down and slipped into my hole, stretching me more. She was feeling her husband’s cock sliding inside of me.

She spoke to him again. “Turn her over.”

He pulled out and knelt back while she helped me flip over onto my knees.

AmandaLuxxe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmandaLuxxe

I got the drift; they wanted to go doggy. I propped onto my elbows with my arse up while he re-positioned himself. She was behind me with him. Fingers were sliding into me and I suspected they were hers. His cock was nudging me again with a hand guiding. I’m sure she was holding his cock and pushing it into me. He slid home again and started a nice rhythmic fucking. She wriggled in underneath me in the 69 position, with her cunt just under my face. You can’t get more obvious than that I thought, while I lowered my mouth to her lips. She had given me a very intense licking and I was determined to return the favour. I sucked her flaps into my mouth, tongued her hole and swirled my tongue over a very prominent clit.

I could feel her tongue snaking around on my clit and lips and I guessed she was licking his balls as well. The depth of his penetration was filling me and his pace was picking up. His hips were making that nice smacking sound as they bounced off my arse. I was quickly on the rise. A cock in me and a cunt to lick was doing things inside my head and my orgasm broke with gasping moans against her cunt. He fucked me through it until I calmed down and was going limp. I rested my head on her belly and he supported me around the waist until I got my breath back. The woman kissed me deeply when I lifted my head. “Nice?”

“Mmmm huh,” was all I could say.

She moved out from under me so that I could lie down on my back again. He wasted no time in sliding into me and getting back into a fuck rhythm. She threw a leg over me facing him and settled her cunt down onto my mouth. Here, she started controlling her movements, rubbing her lips back and forth over my tongue and squirming her hole onto my tongue tip. I gave her the best I could, sucking and lapping at her. She rubbed herself into my nose and chin, sliding forward so her arse hole was sliding over my tongue. I was determined to be the equal of anyone and tongued and sucked her rosebud. She was embracing her husband above me and I could hear them kissing and whispering words to each other.

“Ooh fuck. I’m so wet. Her cunt’s hot.”

She was grinding on my mouth harder and faster as they spoke until she finally gasped “I’m cumming,” and unleashed herself against my face, rocking and grinding. I did my best to lick her all the way through it while she rubbed her slime all over my face. He had stopped his fucking and held her through her orgasm until she came down from the high.

“Oh, that was so good. Do you want it now?” she asked.

“Yeah,” he replied.

At this she slid off me and he pulled out. I thought they were going to fuck, but no, I was still the main event. He motioned me to turn over again. More doggy. She reached over the side of the bed and brought up a tube of lube, then moved around behind him. He pulled me up onto my knees and slid into me again. I looked under me and saw that she had positioned herself behind him on her back and slid her head underneath our fuck point. She started mouthing his balls as he fucked, then up onto me where his cock was sliding in. She was tonguing his cock and then licking up my lips to my clit. The effect was quite startling and highly erotic. I could hear him gasping louder as his pace increased. She slid out from under us and I could sense her re-positioning herself behind him. Groaning gasps from him followed and I suspected she was tonguing his arse. I heard a squirt from the lube. I certainly didn’t need it. He stopped fucking, and then groaned loudly. She had lubed his arse and was fingering him. He started fucking again with more urgency and I could hear her palm slapping against his arse from the fingering. I looked underneath and could see one of her hands massaging his balls as well.

His fucking slowed again and there was more movement below me. I looked under and saw her sliding herself face up between his legs where she lifted her head and started tonguing his balls and licking my lips. This was very new and very erotic. He started fucking me very fast and hard, groaning and swearing. I could hear an extra palm slap sound and realized she was fingering his arse again. He soon blew his load and I felt his cum dumping inside me; the instant extra wetness that suddenly makes you sloppy. It was too much for me and with her tongue working my clit, another orgasm jolted through my cunt, contracting and milking his cum.

This was the moment she was waiting for. As his pumping tailed off he slid his cock out of me and dropped it into her mouth. Looking underneath, I could see her head moving around and sucking him while I rested on my elbows. He then shuffled back and pulled me upright by the hips so that my cunt was pressing into her face. She had her prize and went into a feeding frenzy, licking me and sucking on my hole to clean all his cum from me. Her tongue swirling around in me kept me on a horny high as I squashed my cunt into her mouth. She was moaning and a look over my shoulder saw him with his head between her legs giving her a vigorous licking. I sat hard on her mouth until her roughness between my legs and the intensity of her moans signalled her orgasm; long and tense. She was a horny bitch and I loved her filthy sex.

We rolled apart while she recovered from her orgasm, breathing quickly and deeply. Her husband slid up and held her, kissing her softly and stroking his hands over her body. She looped her arms around his neck while they enjoyed their moment of intimacy. My sheen of perspiration had dried before anyone spoke. She was telling him how much she loved him, how good he was and how good she felt. I hung back while they shared their moment. This gave me the opportunity to have a good look at them. She had a really nice body with lovely skin. He was lean and toned. They were a handsome couple. Rolling over to face me, she put her arms around me and kissed me softly. I could smell sex on her face and a slight taste of his cum in her mouth. Very nice.

“That was great; thank you,” she said.

“No need for that. This was fantastic fun. I thought you’d both be hot. I love this,” I said. “I love fucking.” The last part was probably obvious.

He got up and fetched fresh drinks while I chatted softly with her. I wanted to find out everything they knew about the swinging scene. She told me they had been swapping and swinging for about three years and first started by unexpectedly swapping with another couple at a normal party that got a bit out of hand. The other couple were swingers and invited them to another party and that was it. They had found their sexual niche and swinging was now their normal life.

I told her how I felt the same. I loved having sex with different people and had the need for variety. I explained to them my need to have many men. I was definitely not a one partner person. She told me it was obvious from watching me at the first party where we met and why they wanted to see me again. I asked them directly about the gangbang parties they had mentioned and how might I get to one. She explained that they were hosted by another swinging couple they knew who both had a penchant for gangbangs and organised a party every month. She said she would tell the hosts about me and give them my phone number to contact. I was pleased with this.

I blatantly told them I enjoyed them and wanted to meet and fuck them again. They agreed we were all a good match and wanted to see me again too. I was gently toying with his cock and balls while we were talking and he was firming up again. I asked them if they would fuck me again. I just told them I wanted him to fuck me while she sat on my face for a licking. It was as natural as day.

“Help me with this,” she said, and started sucking his cock again. I joined in, licking his balls and sharing his shaft with her. He was soon hard again and eager to get into me.

We quickly assumed the position, with him between my legs and her sitting on my face watching him. He was into me like a bolt. I just needed another quick fucking before the night was over and he was very obliging. I tongued her pussy while he fucked me. She had pulled my legs back again and pinned them against her thighs with her elbows. This left her hands free and she stretched my nipples and rubbed my clit while he fucked. I was horny from everything before and wasn’t going to take long. Everything sped me along. His cock in me, her cunt in my mouth, my nipples being stretched and squeezed, and her clit rubbing had me groaning in record time and I was over the edge bucking and squealing from another orgasm.

While I had cum quickly, they hadn’t. He slowed a bit after I had cum and then got back into rhythm. My leg position had my cunt splayed wide open. He started slamming into me, our body slap cracking loudly in the room. This fuck was for him. He was in possession of my cunt and using it for himself this time. She was clearly getting aroused watching him. She was leaking into my mouth and becoming very rough with me, mirroring his actions. Sliding herself back and forth over my face, using me as a fuck tool while he was pounding me made me feel so good and desirable. She rubbed herself on my chin, mouth and nose, from her clit to her arse hole onto my tongue. He was going very hard at me with long forceful strokes. I was getting battered at both ends and loving it. They seemed to be in sync. She came on my mouth as soon as he grunted and unloaded his cum into me, both of them gasping and groaning as they rocked on my body.

We ended up in a heaving sweaty pile while they recovered their breath. She lay on me with her face at my cunt and I felt him slide his cock out. Some soft slurping sounds told me she was sucking the cum off his cock. Very soon she was lapping at my lips, sucking his cum out of me and cleaning me.

I felt wonderful. I was on a plateau, the flesh on me, the smells, the taste in my mouth and the mouth sucking me. Too good. I would go home satiated, relaxed, proud and looking forward for more.

Published 
Written by LuvitAll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments