Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Lady Says Goodbye (First Afternoon)

"More new horizons as all limits are removed."

6
0 Comments 0
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words

The two young men were gorgeous. Tall, slim, immaculately dressed in smart casual clothes, clean-shaven, handsome and looking about ten years younger than me. Having entered my room, I was told that they were to prepare me for lunch, and the afternoon "entertainment," as per My Lady's instructions. Firstly, they removed the butt plug from my anus and the cock ring that was biting into me. They then told me to shower.

On my return, one fitted my new cock attire. The other busily lubricated my butt. The first penis adornment was a larger metal ring, into which my cock was introduced, together with one limp testicle. The second testicle took some encouragement, but with tender and careful assistance, eventually joined its mate inside the ring, which was now set tightly at the base of my balls. Then my cock was squeezed into a much smaller metal ring, and then the ring was eased down my shaft to touch the larger ring. Finally, a silken noose was fitted just under my glans, and the noose tightened until I feared it might cut into me.

All this time the other young man was administering to my butt-hole. I could not see what he was doing since I was watching my cock and balls being dressed, but I could feel it with increasing enthusiasm. The lubricant was generously applied into my anus, firstly with a single finger searching deep inside. I felt another finger join in, as the butt relaxed and became more accommodating. Then another finger, and another, until eventually I felt the bony knuckle at the door, as it were. He then kept his fingers inside, gently turning them, and spreading the lubricant with gentle thrusts.

These boys knew their business.

When he considered me ready, he gently but quickly withdrew his fingers, replacing them with yet another butt plug that seemed to occupy my entire lower stomach. I had not seen it, but I could tell it was considerably thicker and longer than I had accommodated earlier in the day. When I stood, I witnessed in the full-length mirror my balls sitting up and out, with my cock resting menacingly on top. My butt plug installer demonstrated that the plug was fitted with batteries, which could be brought to life by the turn of a small knob at the base of the plug. I reached behind to set it in motion and found that I could accentuate its effects by turning the knob further.

The boys suggested I turn it off, as the batteries have a short life, and they would need to perform later. Before I obeyed, I felt immense pleasure from the throbbing, and whirring of the device. They then left, advising me of the time I was to join the others for lunch.

I walked around the room trying to get used to the plug. I felt as if I needed bandy legs to walk astride the plug. It was comfortable but felt very unusual. 'Maybe this is how a pregnant woman feels' I thought. Bending, and turning also needed care and patience. I extended my practice out in the yard for a little while, until the device and the rings became more "normal" feeling. Meeting no-one, I returned to my room, until joining the others for lunch. I did not dare sit.

As I entered the sun-room, I noticed that a few more people had joined the group. They all sat well away from the table, at the centre of the room that was set out in buffet style. Each held a plate from which they were eating. As was customary, I knelt, with some internal discomfort beside My Lady, who introduced me to the newcomers. They could see that she was proud of her "Sweetie," and congratulated her profusely. I took it that they were all locals, and had some previous experience of My Lady's eccentricities. She reached down with one hand to turn the knob on my butt plug, not very much, but enough for the others to hear, and enough for me to relax to the soothing throbbing that stimulated my insides.

My Lady then instructed me to attend to my fellow tennis players feet. They were still in tennis attire, and I was informed that their tennis exertions had extended after I had left the court and that their feet had naturally perspired. This needed to be cleaned up. Starting with My Lady, I removed the shoes and socks and cleaned each foot thoroughly with my tongue, ensuring special attention between each toe. This was the first time I had ever touched any naked part of My Lady's body and was very much appreciative of the opportunity to be of such service.

The guests continued eating while I went about my work, head to the feet on the floor, arse projected upwards, exposed and vulnerable. When finished with My Lady's feet, she rewarded me by turning the knob a little more, before I crawled to the next pair of feet. I had sucked female feet before, but never sweaty feet. The smell and taste were somewhat offputting, but my sense of being so wantonly submissive and exposed, trumped any negative feeling I had of these duties. Each young lady, in turn, cranked up the batteries fueling my internal vibrator, and as I cleaned each foot, I forgot exactly what I was doing, surrendering myself to my depravity, and the pulsations within.

Returning to My Lady's side, I found a plate of food, and some wine, that I was allowed to consume while still kneeling. She turned the plug to full pulse, and I felt it difficult to maintain stability with such excitement inside. Eventually, I finished the food and wine, just after the batteries gave out. The young ladies were then invited to help extricate me from the cock rings, and remove the butt plug. This was not easy for them, as I was still kneeling, and they too needed to kneel to get things done. As they relieved each of my "toys" an uncontrollable stream of pre-cum was let loose. Anticipating, but not waiting for, My Lady's command, I greedily cleaned the juice from the floor with my tongue, exhibiting what must have been a wide-open boy pussy to all who cared to look. It was my final act of defiant depravity for that session.

I was told to present myself to the auditorium at three-thirty. Returning to my room, I immediately lay on the bed, butt up against the bedhead, and resting on the pillows, and savagely attacked my penis. I very quickly spurted into my mouth as best I could, but also over my face and chest, wishing that everyone was there to watch. I swallowed every trace I could find, enjoying the residual stickiness while I retraced in my mind the day's accomplishments and anticipated what might await me at three-thirty.

The door to the auditorium was closed, but a middle-aged lady asked me to wait until all was ready. There was a knock from inside, the door opened, and I entered. It was mostly very dark, but an overhead spotlight focused on a large rectangular table, of half-height, covered with some outdoor mattresses. Standing on the table were the two young men, dressed only in tight underwear. They looked sensational. Their bodies were sculptured, more so than mine. They were expressionless, confident in their masculinity, composed and proud. The lady from the door escorted me to the edge of the table.

She asked me if I found the boys attractive.

"Absolutely," I replied.

"What might you want to do with them," She asked.

I was embarrassed because I knew I wanted to take their cocks in my mouth, and probably my arse, but the words wouldn't come.

"Would it help to see their penises?" She continued.

"Can I?"

"Ask them nicely."

"Please, may I see your cocks?"

"You'll have to get up here, and take them out yourself," they told me.

There were many more people in the room than had been at lunch.

LauraParkers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraParkers

I was conscious of them, but could not really see them. I wanted to get onto the table but was trying not to appear too eager.

"Come on. We know you want to. Don't be nervous," advised the door lady.

I stepped up, approached the first young man, and reached for the elastic on his jocks. "May I?" I meekly asked.

"How much do you want to?" he asked.

"Very much."

"Now, or since you first saw me?" He inquired further.

"Every time I've seen you."

"Okay, then." He said.

I took the elastic down enough for me to reach in and release the half-erect, gorgeous cock from its prison. A sigh of appreciation filled the room. The cock was longish, thinner than mine, circumcised, straight and bouncing somewhat. It was proud, uninhibited and welcoming. There was absolutely no hair on his entire torso. I wanted him.

"How about me. Have you yearned for my cock also?" the other young man challenged. 

"More than I can describe," I whispered as I released his cock also.

It too was beautiful, but uncut. Otherwise, it resembled my own in length and girth. Sort of average, but straight, clean, with strong and vibrant veins. He too was hairless but for a small blonde clump above the base of his cock. I wanted him too.

Now I had a gorgeous stiffening cock in each hand, and any reluctance or inhibitions vanished. I knelt to take one, then the other into my mouth. I rubbed one against the other as I took them both in, and swirled my tongue around each, both, and between. They dropped to their knees and guided me to lie with them on the thin mattress. My mouth enjoyed one cock, while a mouth took in mine. I sensed some movement around the table as some people edged closer, but it did not distract me.

I now felt a hand touching, then softly pressing against the flesh between my anus and the base of my balls. I now knew this as the perineum. The mouth descended to my balls, licking them, nibbling, and then taking each, and then together inside.

I was not used to these activities, but they excited me even more, so I reciprocated with the young man I was attending to. I could feel by his reaction that I was appreciated as much as I appreciated the one attending to me. As I felt the tongue exploring my cock, balls, perineum and anus, I copied the process exactly with my responsive client. As I felt the teeth nibble at my cock, my balls, my perineum, and around the entrance to my anus, I tended to those areas of my client, also with my teeth.

Now the tongue was spending more time entering my butt-hole. Fingers began to enter and massage inside. The fingers were withdrawn, some spit applied, and they re-entered, while the mouth never stopped sucking, nibbling or licking nearby. I was floating, lost in the pleasure I was receiving, together with the feedback from the pleasure I was giving. 

As I continued to service my man, the other moved away a little and lifted my arse while some pillows of some sort were placed under my back. I knew what is coming, and I was also conscious of interrupting my own sucking and biting, to implore loudly to be fucked, hard and immediately. As I felt the cock start to enter, I am not sure what I was doing as I felt my anal passage easily accommodate its most welcome visitor. I learned later that I had bitten the other guy's cock so savagely as to give him concern.

Now my arse was rocking gently to the rhythm of the most welcome guest inside it. The other guy stood up, legs astride my body, back to me, and his cock pushed between my arse crack to meet the other cock as it slid back and forth. It then entered me from above as the other withdrew and aggressively pounded me until he withdrew and was replaced. I was screaming with exhilaration, and from not a little pain in my back. The sound of this screaming could have wakened the dead.

After some more swapping of cocks, I felt the lower one enter a small way and waited for the other to join it from above. Now that they were both part way in, they began to sink into me together, as if my arse was sucking them in. The pain was intense for a while, but I could bear it until my anus was able to adjust to both at once. The three of us were now in unison as we rocked together in extreme lust. While we were in this mode, a female arse sat on my face, her dress covering too much of the action for the rest of the audience to appreciate. After a short while, but only after my tongue had given her a little pleasure, she left.

I am not sure if I felt the semen squirting inside me. But I certainly sensed the contractions and the pulsations that went with them. 'Had both cocks delivered?' Who knows, but after a short respite to acknowledge their efforts, the cocks withdrew slowly together, and offered themselves to my mouth. I realised that I found the sucking of a cock, that had recently been up an arse, really objectionable. But none-the-less, I was sucking both cocks greedily, slurping up all the available semen with my tongue. And then a hand was scooping more semen dripping from my arse. I was conscious that the hand could probably snuggle inside, and part of me wanted it to do so, but its mission was to deliver more semen to my mouth, and I was satisfied with that. I was gagging and swallowed some of the juice I had accumulated. Another hand found some more for me to replace that which I had swallowed.

The cocks were now quite dormant and were withdrawn. I had been on the edge of ejaculation now for a long time, and the need was overpowering for me to be relieved. I was alone on the "stage" and overcome with the desire to beat off in public. So I sat against the pillows, then lifted my arse onto them. Reading my mind, the door lady mounted the platform and held my legs high as I finished myself off. I swallowed what is left of the young men's cum before I accepted my own load in its stead.

She let my legs fall to the floor, and left the stage. I could barely stand, but as I did so, I was energised by the tumultuous applause I received. I was like a rock star surrounded by adoring fans and I accepted the adulation with not much humility. I had set a new personal benchmark for depravity. I had overcome several inhibitions that had previously held me back. I had experienced new ways to enjoy sex, lust and sensuality. And I had done so in front of a substantial, mixed audience that had appreciated my total lack of embarrassment or humiliation. I was free in a way very few people could possibly be.

The crowd dispersed after My Lady informed them of the times for dinner, and the evening "show." My anus was very sore, but it seemed proud of what it had achieved. As I left the auditorium, I met the door lady, who graciously escorted me to my room, bathed me and softly massaged around my bottom. As the soreness eased, she gently kissed my forehead and advised me to get plenty of rest before dinner. I felt like a child who was being coddled by his mother before being put to bed. I felt safe, cared for and protected. As I sank into deep relaxation, she bade me good evening and then left me alone.

Published 
Written by cfnmbloke
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors