Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sexual Adventures: Part One

"I get hot heavy with my two gardeners"

13
4 Comments 4
19.9k Views 19.9k
721 words 721 words
It was mid morning when I woke up, the temperature was already soaring and I could hear the gardeners working outside already. I peeked through the blinds and was pleased to see my favourite two guys had shown up today.

They were already half naked, with their backs towards me, I could see from my window that they were already dripping with sweat. Just looking at their hot bodies made me go weak at the knees. I decided to have a shower to cool down.

After my shower, I tied my hair up, put on my shortest shorts and a tight bikini top which barely covered my nipples, let alone the rest of my breasts!

I went outside to say 'hi' to the guys, who looked very pleased to see me; I invited them inside for a cool drink.

All three of us got comfy on the sofa in the family room, I sat in between them both and my mind was going crazy as my late-night fantasies buzzed around in my head.

Suddenly, I was aware that Paul, the younger of the two, had his hand on my thigh. I tried to play it cool, can't say that I'd been with many men at this point in my life and I wasn't some slutty housewife that just slept with any man that visited the house.

I tried to ignore it and carried on watching TV. I could see Paul stirring in the corner of my eye, I looked to my right and saw a huge bulge in Gary's shorts.

All of a sudden Gary had his hand down my shorts; I went to push it away, when Paul started touching my breasts and kissing my neck.

The feeling of two guys pleasuring me at the same time was electrifying. I moved so I was sitting on the edge of the sofa, Paul moved in front of me and pulled my shorts off. I couldn't believe how wet I was already as Paul gently sucked on my nipples, Gary was sliding another finger into my dripping wet pussy.

Gary then started necking me and feeling my breasts, my nipples were hard and with Paul licking my pussy, I knew it wouldn't belong before I came.

Eleonores
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eleonores



Just as I was about to reach my peak the guys pulled me onto the floor I knelt down and started sucking their cocks hastily. I couldn't wait to taste their cum in my mouth, just as they were about to unleash their load on me, they both pulled out.

Gary laid down on the floor and Paul urged me to sit on his huge, throbbing cock. I didn't need telling twice, by this time, my pussy was aching to be pounded. I sat on his member and pushed him inside me, the feeling of just having him there was amazing. I rode him fast and hard, each time harder than the last, while Paul was sicking on my nipples and playing with my clit.

I got completely lost in the moment when I realised that Paul was fingering my ass, "Do you want me to stop?" he asked.

"I want you inside me," I replied, hungry for more.

The guys swapped over and this time, not only did I get to ride Paul, Gary was fucking me deep inside my ass.

The feeling of having them both inside me, at once, was exhilarating. I could feel them both deep inside me, thrusting back and forth, I could barely contain myself and was almost screaming with delight.

I could feel my orgasm building in me, Gary was kissing my neck and couldn't keep his hands off my breasts while Paul was stroking my clit, neither of them stopped until I came.

Gary pulled his cock out of my ass and rammed it straight in my mouth, almost choking me, I took it as deep as I could and moaned with delight as I felt his hot cock explode in my mouth. I could feel his hot come dripping down my chin, on to my breasts. at that exact moment Paul gasped as he came in my pussy; the feeling of his cock explode inside me tipped me over the edge and I came for a second time.

I can't wait until they cum back next week...
Published 
Written by oceanoflove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments