Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Threesome with Madison and Cindy

"My two best friends are girls and we'd each been dumped, so we got together."

23
5 Comments 5
40.7k Views 40.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
It was Summer and school was out, normally a time of fun and relaxation. For me, it was a time of trauma quickly followed by anger followed by resignation as my girlfriend of a year and a half dumped me. Well, shit.

Not only that, the news spread like I'd won the lottery. The only good thing was that I heard right away from two friends who had been in the same boat, then dumped overboard.

I had gone through elementary school, then middle school with Madison and Cindy, and we were always pretty good friends.

Have I mentioned that I'm a guy? Ben, I'm sixteen, so are Mad and Cindy, we'll both be Juniors in the Fall. We're still good friends and Madison invited Cindy and me over to her house to commiserate and compare sob stories.

Both these girls were pretty, Cindy was honey blond, about my height, curvy, long hair down her back, boobs, well, of course I'd noticed those, good size, not sure of the B-cup or C-cup stuff, just trust me, they were nice. Madison was even a bit taller than me, had dark black hair, tan skin, a beautiful, sunny smile, also nice curves, boobs, well, also really nice, bigger than Cindy's. She's pretty hot looking, if you ask me. Oh, and a gorgeous ass when you see her in a bikini. Oh, yes.

Were were in Madison's room, we had each told our tale of woe including some previously unrelated details about our sex with our former steadies. It seems that we were all three fairly sexually-active and the two girls were on the pill.

Madison, flat on her bed, sat up and said, "Since we're all single now, we might as well have some fun," and she pushed me down on the bed and the two girls wrestled my pants and briefs off, which I tried to assist by raising my butt up so my shorts and briefs came off easily.

They immediately began taking turns sucking me as I asked, "Did you two plan this by any chance?"

"We'll never tell, Ben, but maybe, maybe we did," said Cindy as she took Madison's place on my cock.

Maddie got up and began taking her clothes off as I watched while Cindy was sucking on my suddenly-happy cock. Here I had two of the sexiest, most beautiful girls I'd ever met trading off sucking my dick. Then, Madison pulled down her panties and stood there for me to see.

She was definitely Playmate material. Beautiful breasts, dark red nipples, narrow waist, sexy hips and nice long legs that met in a perfect slit, not a hair on her below her neck. Shaved clean, her plump pussy looked so good.

"Oh, Maddy, you are perfect. Just perfect."

"Just wait 'til you fuck me, Ben, you'll see how good I am," and she crawled into bed and took over sucking me as Cindy stood and took her clothes off.

"Madison wants me to finish sucking you off because I've never sucked a guy off before, not all the way to him cumming. So, don't cum until I take back over, Ben, okay?"

"How can I control that?"

"Well, tell us when you're close and I'll finish you off."

Seemed simple enough and Madison sure knew what she was doing. Actually, Cindy did too; I never would have known she's never given a blowjob before unless I'd been told.

They were both better at sucking me than my former girlfriend who I think never really enjoyed doing it. She never volunteered and only by whining did I ever get her to take my dick in her mouth. And she never swallowed. I seemed that Cindy was planning on sucking and swallowing and it would be my first and, hopefully, not my last.

I was getting to where I'd better say something, so, I said, "I'm getting pretty close if you want to take over, Cindy," and Madison pulled up and Cindy slid her lips right over hardly skipping a beat and I dropped my head back as the telltale tingly feeling spread out from the tip of my dick all across my body; I knew I was on my way.

"Mmm, oh, Cindy, I'm gonna cum, ooooh, ooooh, it feels sooo good, mmm, UUNH, UUNH, oh, oh, oh," and I felt each throb spurting my cum into her mouth. She was still sucking me, just going on and on, oh, it was so much better than when my former girlfriend used to do it. This was awesome. Madison was sitting next to me, rubbing her hand across my chest as I felt one of her terrific boobs.

"Oh, Cindy, that was the best. The best I've ever been done. You are so good. Just so good."

She raised up off me and opened her mouth to show Madison and me the strings of my cum.

"You taste good, Ben, I really love your cock. Why do some girls say cum tastes awful, Ben's is really good. I plan on getting some more of it. I'll bet you like that idea, right, Ben?"

"Oh, I sure do."

"Well, we know what Ben tastes like, he should get a taste of us, right, Cindy?"

"Yeah, time to make us happy, Ben. You can get us off now," and Cindy laid down on the bed and spread her legs out wide as I bent down and began licking and tonguing her.

This is another thing my girlfriend wasn't crazy about. I loved doing it; she, well, each time, I''d have to talk her into it. I don't know why, it always got her off. She didn't want me kissing her after, either.

But I was loving this. Cindy had the prettiest pussy and it tasted wonderful. I was tonguing up inside her as I felt Madison's lips suck the tip of my cock into her mouth. She had scooted up under me as I knelt there eating out her best friend. What did I ever do to deserve two of the hottest girls in school naked with me doing everything I loved doing with naked girls? What a day.

"Oh, Ben, that feels so good, mmm, oh, you're the first guy that's ever done this to me before.

tinkywinkyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tinkywinkyy

It's just wonderful."

"You mean that asshole of a former boyfriend never ate your pussy?" I asked as I raised up briefly.

"No, he just fucked me, never did anything else. Never even asked me to suck him off. Nothing."

"Well, you're better off without him, at least you've got me licking your pussy right now," and, face dripping, added, "yeah, and I'm loving it," and went back to work.

It wasn't long until she began moaning, then trembling, soon to erupt in a powerful orgasm.

"Oh, Ben, oh, my…UUH, UUH, UUH, mmm, mmm, oh, that's so wonderful, just wonderful. Omigod, now I know what I was missing, oh, Ben, that feels so good. Promise me you'll do it again. And again and again and again," she snickered.

I looked up at Madison and said, "Wanna be next?" and she eagerly took Cindy's place, spreading her legs open, her damp, bare pussy waiting for my lips and tongue.

Oh, so sweet and nice, I was wondering just how to make both these girls my girlfriends, would they do something like that? As I began licking and tonguing Maddie's pussy, my cock was getting like a shaft of steel. Cindy had moved down and was slowly stroking me as I ate Madison's lovely puss.

I just couldn't believe how lucky I was. I didn't miss my old girlfriend at all, not a bit. These two were ten of her. And they both loved oral sex. Heaven. Oh, heaven.

"Ben, Ben, mmm, oh, baby, you're gettin' me there, yes, ooh, do that, just like that, mmm, oh, oh, OH, OH, OH, mmm, mmm, oh, Ben, mmm, you are so good, your tongue, oh, do that, right there, mmm, just…oooh, like that, yeah."

Oh I loved doing Madison, she just went crazy, I just love that, it made me know how much she loved my licking on her.

"Mmm, do Cindy, again, Ben. Use that magic tongue on her," and she moved over for Cindy to lay down. She spread her legs and patted her pussy, "Right here, Ben, make me cum again, baby, mmm, do me like you did before," and I began licking all around her pussy which was so wet, so juicy. She tasted wonderful, sweet and a bit salty, at the same time.

I parted her lips so I could move my tongue up inside and run it around the entrance to her vagina.

"Omigod, oh, that's awesome, oh, Ben, mmm, more, oh, right there, oh, AYYE, AYYE, AYYE, UUH, UUH, mmm, mmm, oh, you can do that to me any time you want, Ben, any time at all," and she got up and grabbed me, kissing my pussy-slickened face.

"Oh, you're so wet from our pussies, especially my happy, happy, pussy. What do I taste like?" she asked as she licked across my face.

"Hmm, nice. I taste pretty good. You like how my pussy tastes, Ben?"

"I love how both of you taste. I'm here anytime either of you want me to do you, any way you want."

They both piled on me, our six hands everywhere, laughing, giggling, wrestling around, I even once felt a mouth briefly suck the end of my dick.

Then, we all collapsed and laughed and hugged, the girls on the outside with me wonderfully sandwiched in between.

"Oh, look at this, Cindy, our lover boy is all excited again," Madison yelped as she held up my hardened cock to view.

"You get up on him, Cindy, do him cowgirl-style and I'll get some of my pussy licked by our new boyfriend here."

Cindy got up over me, took my cock and wiggled down over it as Maddie got up squatting over my head facing away and dropped her wonderful pussy onto my mouth. My idea of heaven.

As Cindy began moving up and down, I could feel her pussy tighten around me each time she rose, gripping around me. Maddy was wiping her underneath up and down across my mouth and chin, her juices just drenching my face as I tried tonguing her while she moved back and forth.

"Mmm, oooh, Ben, you're making me forget my old boyfriend, old what's his name. My pussy's yours now, Ben. All you want, anytime you want. How about you, Cindy? Is Ben our boyfriend now?"

"Oh, he feels better than my old one. I like riding you Ben, you really get way up farther than he ever did. And it feels really good when I push down, mmm. So, yeah, you can keep Madison and me happy. Like that, Ben? Oh, sorry, your busy, tell us later," and they both laughed.

Madison and Cindy and I were naked all summer long. We were together basically every day from morning until late afternoon, fucking, sucking, licking, just everything that felt good, we did. We weren't really serious, just having fun, naked, naughty fun.

Now I say we didn't eventually get serious. That's not quite true, Madison and I began dating when we were seniors in high school. Even dating, Cindy was part of our sex together, even though she had a boyfriend at the time. She didn't think he would really want to join the three of us so that never happened.

Maddy and I went to college together and our sex even got better the more we fell in love with each other. The summers at home did reunite us with Cindy and we often had threesomes which kept me drained. Maddy was never jealous, she knew Cindy enjoyed sex with me and we always had fun together, the three of us.

We're out of college, working in our careers, and married three months ago. Cindy's coming next weekend and she's eager to join us in our new king-sized bed. She's got a boyfriend who she thinks might be understanding and more adventuresome that the former one. Maddy seems open too; well, that's liable to be another story altogether, isn't it?

Published 
Written by WayneGibbous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments