Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wet Nurses II

"My new nurse has many surprises for me."

23
12 Comments 12
14.2k Views 14.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Wet Nurses part II

It's been a couple weeks since Sheryl and Lisa had their way with me. I've left the back door unlocked ever since, but Lorraine is very good at her job and is always making sure the door is locked. However, I don't think that either of my two sexy friends have had a chance to make it back. During those two weeks my arms have not been healing as well or as quickly as the doctors had said. There isn't really any pain but my arms are still immobilized. Lucky for me, my first nurse Beth was unable to return to work because of that family issue. Which is why Lorraine is now my full time nurse.

Lorraine and I get along very well and it didn't take very long for us to settle into a routine. She is very attentive to my needs as a patient and her personality and likes are very similar to mine. We are able to watch the same programs on tv and have some nice conversations. I would have no problem saying that she is a friend and after I'm well she and I will remain friends. She's just one of those people that is easy to get along with. I'm thankful for her.

However, since it's been a couple of weeks since my body was used as a playground I find my thoughts drifting to sex and getting off. The only time that she seems to get quiet and distant is during bath time. I get quiet then too. It is quite embarrassing for a grown man to be bathed by a woman, who isn't his partner. Especially since the last few times she's bathed me I've gotten a huge hard-on. She quickly does her job and gets it over with. But the pressure in my balls is growing. I need release. It doesn't help that her nipples always seem to get very hard during bath time.

Lorraine is in her late 50's but is still a very attractive woman. She has nice womanly curves and a just right sized set of breasts. Her black hair is about shoulder length, but the few strands of gray make her look even hotter. And, her ass fills out her scrub pants quite nicely.

We have just finished watching one of our favorite shows.

"Ok Mister, time for your bath. I'll run your water, be right back."

I was anticipating this and I'm equally glad and sad at the concept. Having Lorraine wash my naked body is a turn on. Knowing I'll get no relief is bothersome. I have to clear my mind or else I'll be hard before she ever touches me.

As usual the water is the perfect temperature. She fills the tub to where it's high enough to cover my cock, which is bobbing in the no gravity water. I can tell there is something on Lorraine's mind, she is even more disconnected than usual. But now is not the time for me to ask. After she has cleansed my body she opens the drain on the tub and leaves the room for a moment. She comes back in as the water has receded but just to my legs. She replaces the stopper, leaving me very confused. I ask why but get no reply. My hard-on is displayed quite lewdly.

Without a word, Lorraine puts lotion on her hands from a bottle I didn't notice. She kneels down beside the tub and takes my rigid member in her hands. I'm just staring at her, speechless. She is steadily and rhythmically stroking me. She will not look me in the face. But her nipples are again poking through her shirt. And I can observe them gently swaying to the motion of her hand. Her hand pressure is perfect. Not too loose not too tight. As my breathing begins to get shorter and I begin to involuntarily moan, she begins stroking faster. My hips are moving it time with her hand and already I can feel the pressure in my balls is becoming tight. Like a master, when my cock begins to swell and just before the first spasm hits me she grips tighter and pulls down hard on my shaft. Just as my body releases the first of several long and powerful ropes of cum shoot forth from me. She continues gently stroking me until I am spent.

With that, she drains the tub and resumes her normal routine. Never says a word to me about it. We got back to our normal selves and the night goes just like any other night. The following days are back into what we always do. Talking about life, watching tv, playing board games. It's as if it never happened. But in my mind, it did. And I'm truly grateful that she took care of me.

A couple days later Lorraine tells me that her daughter and her friend are planning to come to town to visit. Since she is usually at my place caring for me she asks if it would be ok if they come over to visit. Which of course is fine with me. I'd let her do it anyway as the extra company will be fun. But I also know I kinda owe her one.

The day arrives for her daughter and friend to arrive. She is running around MY house making sure everything is in order. She is a little on the edgy side which has us bickering like husband and wife. Finally the doorbell rings as "our" guests have arrived.

Lorraine ushers them into the living room where I'm sitting in my recliner. As I greet them I am completely taken aback by the beauty of both these women. Her daughter, Roxanne, is gorgeous. She has long thick red hair, light skin, and piercing green eyes. Her breasts are full and round and the show off great in her tight shirt. Below the waist is equally spectacular, showing all her curves in black yoga pants. I love this trend of yoga pants!

Her friend Nancy, whom I next meet is stunning as well. Her brown hair reaching to the top of her chest. And speaking of her chest, her breasts are also full and round. Her blouse is unbuttoned showing a wealth of cleavage. Her legs are perfectly displayed in a pair of shorts, not too long and regrettably not too short. Her ass is a sight in and of itself.

As the evening progress I begin to understand that when when Lorraine referred to her daughter's "friend" I completely misunderstood. These too women are clearly lovers. Being old school, Lorraine seems a little unsure of her daughter's lifestyle but she is trying to cope with it. Throughout their visit, my eyes seem to be drawn to the ass and tightly covered crotch of Roxanne. Whenever she rises to walk anywhere, I can't help but look. Equally distracting is the ample cleavage that Nancy is showing. At one point while we are at the table eating dinner, Nancy leans forward to get something which allows me to see down her shirt a little better. Roxanne who had gone into the kitchen for more wine returns. As Nancy sits she follows my gaze behind her and sees that I'm watching Roxy as she comes back. My face turn red and hot as I see a quick but fleeting smile on Nancy's face. BUSTED!!!

The night ends and Roxanne and Nancy leave to spend the night with Roxy's dad. Lorraine cleans up things before preparing me for bed. As I lay awake in my bed, my mind wanders to the two goddesses that were in my home tonight. My hands instinctively reach for my hardening cock. Temporarily forgetting my situation until I'm unable to touch myself. Sleep evades me for what seems like hours...

A couple days later and things are the norm and this day starts as usual. Nothing out of the ordinary. Lorraine has decided she will make a run to the grocery store to stock up the pantry. When she leaves me alone I sit in the straight back chair while watching tv. Since I can get out of it alone. Not long after she leaves the doorbell rings. As I open the door I'm shocked to be greeted by the two women from the previous night. Both wearing similar attire to what they had on last I saw them. I invite them in and explain that Lorraine is gone but should be back in a couple hours.

After we had been talking a few minutes, Nancy leans up from her seat across from me to get a magazine off the coffee table. Again, I am unable to look away from the mounds beneath her shirt as it falls open.

CarrieKerrr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarrieKerrr

As she sits back down, she looks at me.. again with a smile.

"You know, a couple nights I saw you checking us both out. A couple times in fact. It's ok, don't be embarrassed. It's only natural. Especially in your current state" says Nancy who is clearly the more brazen of the two.

"Here's the deal. We are staying at Mom and Dad's house and it's kinda smallish and our room is right next to theirs. The walls are paper thin so we have been unable to, ummm.. show our affections. We are both bisexual and open minded. So if you can keep your mouth shut and enjoy a once in a lifetime opportunity falling in your lap, so to speak, we can all get what we need before mom comes back. Do you agree to not speak a word of this to my mother?"

I'm flushed with excitement, not sure if this is really happening. I look over to Roxanne and she is staring at me with a smile on her face and an eyebrow raised. As if knowing I'm looking for her consent as well, she gives the slightest of a head nod. I shake my head yes in agreement.

As if they have springs on their asses, both Roxanne and Nancy pop out of their seats. They are in each other's arms in a flash. Knowing that we only have a limited amount of time they are already undressing one another. Their passion is obvious as their hands are all over. My eyes are glued to them, each is beautiful, each has a body that any man, or woman, would die to have at their fingertips. These two women know each other's body, and it's only a couple minutes before each has a hand full of pussy.

Seeing this primal exchange of naked womanliness has me as hard as I've been since my special bath. The moans and groans coming from them draws me to them. Standing I walk to them. Unsure of my place, where do I fit in. My arms are useless, and while my hands work it seems odd to just insert them into the fray. No pun intended. Seeing me from the side, Roxanne reaches on hand and grabs me by the shirt and pulls me to them. Then she puts her hand behind my head and pulls my face to theirs. All three of our mouths are joined in the most glorious kiss of my life. Mouths and tongues all as one. I moan as a hand firmly presses against my hardness through my shorts.

Roxanne breaks our mutual kiss and pushes me back to my chair. Pushing me down until I'm seated again. She then sits on my leg and lifts one of her exquisite breasts to my mouth. As I begin to suck on her hard nipple.

"Suck harder, bite it too." says Roxy as she grinds her wet pussy on my bare leg. Sucking harder on her nipple her head is thrown back.
 
"Mmmm, she likes your how you suck them. I can tell what she likes." Nancy says as she too straddles my other leg. I can feel the heat emanating from both of the wet pussies on my legs. "Dont' forget about me" says Nancy as she offers her breast to me. Roxy is unzipping my shorts and has her hand inside, fishing out my very very hard cock, oozing with precum. While I'm still focused on Nancy's fabulous titty, Roxy disembarks from my leg and positions her mouth over my cock. Thinking she is going to blow me, I'm surprised that she only rubs my leaking cock all over her lips before standing back up and kissing Nancy deeply. Sharing my flavor with her.

"He has been hard up for a while I'm sure. No doubt my frigid mom will do anything to help him. Let's get him to the bedroom before he pops" says Roxy shocking me with her candid statement. After leading me to my bedroom the both set upon me, removing my clothing. After I'm undressed, Nancy lays on the bed and Roxy straddles her.. both with their pussies on display to me.
 
"Stick it where ever you see fit!" says Nancy. Luckily my bed is the perfect height and with them both at the edge of the bed I can easily slide my cock into either pussy. With a grin on my face I know what to do. Without the benefit of using my arms I position my cock right at the entrance to Roxy's dripping pussy. Slowly I slide into her with one long slow stroke. Pulling back, I hear her whimper as I withdraw completely from her. Bending my knees slightly, I slowly enter into Nancy's pink pussy. Back and forth, prolonging my pleasure as they are lost in passion with each other.

After a few times back and forth, I know that I need more constant friction. As if reading my mind they hope up and rearrange. Nancy is on her back, her head hanging off the bed, Roxy straddles her face and then lowers her own mouth. I can hear the wetness of Nancy's pussy as Roxy is licking and sucking her for all she's worth.

"Fuck Roxy's tight pussy, she loves when I fuck her from behind with my strap-on." gasps Nancy between her own excited moans

Needing know further instructing I get into position and slide back into Roxy's wetness. From below Nancy is rubbing her tongue up and down Roxy's slit, tickling her clit. Sensing my need she raises her hands to Roxy's hips, holding her steady for me. Every so often between strokes I can feel Nancy's tongue on my cock as I slide in and out. All three of us are gasping and moaning. Roxy is licking and humming into Nancy's sweet quim.

"OH yes, suck my clit Rox. Suck it hard. That's it, I'm so close. Mmmm yes...ooh yes your fingers in me too.. suck my clit"

My stroking into the tight pussy before me is getting faster.

"Oh god. I'm gonna cum. Drink my cum Roxy.. slap my pussy baby... ooooooooooh I'm cummmming" Nancy yells as she explodes to a thundering orgasm.

Her excitement has me at the edge as I pound into Roxanne.

"Yeah, just like that. She likes that...listen to her. She's going to cum too. Fuck her pussy harder" Nancy is giving orders to me. Then she latches onto Roxy's clit and sucks hard. Sending her over the edge finally.

"Oh yes oh yes.. fuck my pussy. Mmmm I love your hard cock inside me... oooh yes.. cumming cumming..." screams Roxy

"Don't cum in her.. pull out and cum on her pussy" orders Nancy

Hearing that puts me over the edge. With on last thrust into her sweetness I feel the tingle in my groin. Pulling out at the last moment, I unleash a torrent of cum right onto her dripping pussy. As my cum hits her, gravity takes over and it oozes down her soaked pussy and drips into Nancy's eagerly awaiting mouth. Watching her drink my cum off of her lover is the hottest thing I've seen in my life.

As I back away from them, the embrace and kiss. Sharing again my flavor. Walking to me they each give me a long wet kiss. Pressing their lovely breasts into my chest.

We all get dressed and return to the living room and within a few minutes Lorraine has returned. After dinner, with lots of sly smiles, Roxanne and Nancy depart. I know I'll probably never see them again. But what a day!

After our usual nightly routine. I am put to bed. I begin to dream some erotic things. But my dream seems different. My mind is seeing me getting a handjob, but it seems all too real. My brain is racing to catch up when I realize that it is real. I open my eyes to see that Lorraine is kneeling beside my bed. Her hand has reached under the covers, fished my cock out of my boxers and is stroking my erection.

"Good you're awake!" says Lorraine as she stands revealing her glorious nakedness. She pulls the covers from my bed and my shorts from my body. I am in shock as she climbs onto my bed and straddles my body. Reaching down she takes my cock in her hand and places it at her pussy.

"You three don't know that I actually came back about 45 minutes earlier today. I walked in and saw what you were up too. Now, it's momma's turn"...

Published 
Written by lafayettemister
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments