Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wifes Gift To Me

"My ultimate taboo fantasty was organised by my wife."

16
3 Comments 3
31.9k Views 31.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
One Saturday morning over coffee my wife and me began to talk about things that we wanted to experience now that we had a secure relationship in place. The topic came up about her being a part of the ultimate gang bang but I had to make sure that things did not get out of hand if it happened. Wow, I said I had no idea those thought were in that sweet little head of yours, so since she had let one of her extreme sexual desires come out I decided it was safe to let one of mine out too. So I told her that ever since I was a teenager sneaking looks at playboy and other adult magazines that I thought I might like to be a part of a leg and shoe and foot fetish party and see how it goes after that.

She was only mildly impressed. I said I have more then I let her in on my ultimate taboo fantasy. I told her that I wanted to be in a dimly lit room with six guys all naked, with them all blindfolded and then I would suck them all off one by one and then let one of them do whatever they wanted to me as a thank you gesture. Well now my wife was aroused. She quietly said that is one of my deepest and darkest fantasies, I always wanted to see a guy get fucked, I wanted to know how that connection was made and to see the dominating force at the same time sexual tension building and then the pounding. ohhh the pounding, ohhh the pounding of that hard cock into that hairy ass.

She said I always wanted to see that guy on the bottom dominated and left there lying on his stomach with globs of cum gurgling out of his ass. She said I want to hear him moaning and saying things like fuck me harder, fuck me harder, then watch him reach behind himself and hold that other guys balls as they empty themselves into his ass. She said if I could see that I would fuck them both for days and days cause that would be a lifelong fantasy off my list of things to witness.

So here we are three months later entering the Tree Tops hotel in a suburb of Charleston, South Carolina. The arraignments had been made and the stage was set, all six guys were already in the suite. She had hand picked them herself, they were the kind of guys that she would have wanted to fuck anyway so it was not hard to get them to agree. We went to the room, she went in first, she sat them down in six chairs around the bed, she oiled their bodies down then blindfolded them and then she brought me in.

She did the talking, she said here is your gift, have at it this room is ours for the next two days. It was hot in there in more ways than one. I stripped down as fast as I could and went over to each cock and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Ohhh was it a treat ! ! ! Since I had wanted it for so long and had denied myself my whole life just letting go like this was an amazing feeling. But when that first cock began to swell in my mouth it excited me beyond anything I had ever experienced, my cock stiffened too. That guy began to move his hips and roll them and he thrust his cock into my mouth like a jack hammer. I had no idea anybody could last that long but he did.

CharmingVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharmingVixen

When I licked just under the head of that strong cock he moaned more and more. I knew it would not be long.

But when he began to cum it made me CRAZY. I had both of my oily hands around that thick cock and as I jacked it up and down squeezing it as I came up toward the head that guy just bucked more and more till he was finished and I had a mouth full of cum as well as a chin and neck decorated with his spunk. I was so happy that I pulled it off, I made a guy cum. A guy that I did not know, a guy that did not know me but a guy that helped me live out a long time fantasy. Then one by one I did them all.

After the last guy began to groan out loud the other five took off their masks and took me and held me down and the very first guy put the blindfold on me and said here is my favor for your wife inviting me here. They were stronger that I could have ever imagined. I heard something being squirted out of a plastic bottle of some sort and then I felt some warm goo hit my ass. After five or six squirts the guy above me said the first one is for her the rest are for me then I felt something hot pushing against my asshole. I was wiggling trying to get up but the more I fought it the more it inched its way into my ass. So I stopped fighting and then I could feel my ass hole open up to accept that hot cock. Then when he was all the way in me my ass began to spasm around that invading cock. I heard him say oh fuck yeah that is what I like most about virgin ass.

Then he began to pump the thick cock in and out of my ass like a locomotive slowly at first, building up pressure then speed. Now my cock was acting like it was cumminng but it wasn't it just was a phantom like throbbing like I was cumming. In the background I could hear my wife saying give me that cock and some guy began to drive it home for her. I could hear the sound of their skin slapping, it turned me own even more. The guy in my ass was in the zone now and I was delirious. Now I was trying to slam my ass into him to get that next slam of his cock and the rebound of his balls hitting my ass. I wanted this moment to last for days. I was incredibly good. Then it happened.


It all happened at what seemed like the same time, I could hear her yelling like she does when she cums, I heard that guy that was in her saying here it comes baby then he groaned like a tiger growling after a kill, and this guy in my ass drove his hot, still rock hard cock into my ass on last time and stayed there and said as loud as he could FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK OH MY GOODNESS FUCK FUCK FUCK I AM SOOOOOOOO DAMNNNNNED GONE. I knew he pas pumping the contents of his balls into my ass. And I thought to myself, this was soooooo much more than I thought it would be and soooooo much better than I imagined. Just then he and I rolled back and some other guy began sucking my cock and before I knew it I was watering he tonsils with MY cum. Now that was a day to remember.
Published 
Written by whiteknight
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments