Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

N goes to the Glory Holes

"Evening at the Arcade after an afternoon in the Theater"

11
2 Comments 2
16.4k Views 16.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

N goes to the Glory Holes

We retired to the hotel for rest and relaxation. N was very tired but the excitement wouldn’t allow her to rest.   She kept talking about the big Swede’s cock and how it filled up her pussy.   The DP was a first time experience and she liked the simultaneity of my prick sawing in and out of her ass while he filled her pussy.

I fixed her a stiff drink which she gulped down.   With the second she was starting to fade as we climbed into the king size bed.   She was too pooped for any play and eventually fell asleep.  

  Two hours of deep sleep and a growing hunger had her awake by 7:00.   We ordered in room service and took a shower together.   As I massaged her in the shower the sexual stimulation renewed her interest for more adventure.

  We returned to the theater about 8:00. We decided to roam around the bookstore for a while looking at toys and movies.   N was especially interested in interracial movies with several guys and one attractive lady.   I casually unbuttoned the top two and bottom two buttons from her short dress.   This additional visual access to both her ample cleavage and her creamy thighs was not lost on the patrons.

  The store manager’s phone call as we were leaving had alerted additional customers.   He had filled his friends in on the afternoon activities and of our expected return.

  We elected to visit the arcade before going back into the theater.    The arcade was lined with booths on both sides. It was dark and narrow. The aisle made a turn in the back and the glory hole booths were around the corner.

  N had never been to an arcade and didn’t know what a glory hole was. There were several men standing idly in the passageway. As we walked by the first group one of the guys squeezed N’s butt.   She led out a little squeal and whispered “what she should do?”

  “If you like it, smile and touch him back.” I said.   For the next group a hand from each side fondled N’s round fanny. One reached under her skirt.   The offenders were both attractive. N stopped, smiled at them and squeezed their cocks through their shorts.

  Her actions were not lost on the other spectators.   N was in control and proudly walked the next few steps picking out her favorites.   With a smile and a squeeze she invited attention from the spectators she found sexy.   We finally got to the next to last booth and jumped inside and locked the door.

  Now it was my turn to kiss her lovely mouth, suck on her big tits and fondle and tease her now wet pussy. I had coached N on what would happened and had brought a bag of goodies along for support.   N put on the kneepads I gave her and I unbuttoned the remaining buttons of her dress to allow me unfettered access to her beautiful body.

  I sat in the chair and fed money into the video played as N knelt and inserted two of her fingers through the hole to the other booth.   It wasn’t long before sound was coming from the other booth.   A large white cock came through the hole. N giggled at the sight.  

 Unlike the theater where the guys were in control this was her game. She could do what she wanted. Suck it, jerk it off, play with it until climax or send it back and get a new one.   She smiled as she teased the underside of the cock with her tongue and lightly touched the balls. As she swallowed the prick, moans and groans came from the other booth. It wasn’t long before it stiffened, jerked and spouted a large amount of white cum all over N’s pretty face.

JynevriaIvy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JynevriaIvy

  I in the mean time had removed an 8 inch vibrator from the bag, turned it on to medium speed and was rubbing it on N’s pussy from behind as she knelt on the floor. She had spread her legs so I could insert it into her pussy and then slowly bring it out and stimulate her clit. The gently rhythmic motion was getting to her.

  The booth next door was now a best seller. She did not need to use her fingers to attract clients.   The next appearance was a medium but extremely thick black pole. He had been getting ready out side.   N opened real wide and swallowed the whole thing. She enjoyed the girth and sucked and fondled his instrument for a few minutes before he erupted in her mouth.

I had now removed her dress and with the help of some KY added an anal probe to the action.   All three holes were too much and N started to shudder, shake and moan as an orgasm swept over her.

  I asked if she wanted to leave and she responded with a loud NO.   But she did need a break and had to go to the bathroom.   She spoke through the hole to the next patron and said she would be back soon.   She rose and reached for her dress.   I refused to give it to her. You won’t need that. She looked puzzled but then smiled, unlocked the door and walked out. Proud and confident.   Kneepads and all.

  Her trip out was even more erotic than her entrance.   The gauntlet was more confident than before and fondled her ass and her tits with more vigor.   N was bolder too.   While she only stopped for her most attractive suitors, she allowed them to finger her pussy while she rubbed and squeezed their cocks for several seconds before moving on.   A few curious admirers followed her out into the bookstore.   A surprised group of bookstore store patrons broke off their shopping to follow her with their gaze.   A few tried to join her in the bathroom but were stopped when she smiled and said “later guys” and quickly shut and locked the door.

  On returning, N had even more spectators than before. She was really getting to like those walks down the crowded hallway.   This time she stopped for a while with her favorite and after a minute of mutual rubbing whispered to him “why don’t you join us in our booth.”  

  She took his hand and guided him down and into our crowded booth.   She immediately went to her knees, pulled down his zipper and extracted his stiff manhood.   Her two fingers probed through the hole and produced the expected results.   N now went to work on both cocks. Squeezing and stoking them at the same time while sucking back and forth on their stiff members. The guy in the hole spurted all over N’s face.   She left it there without wiping. Some was in her eyes while the rest of his hot cum was dripping from her chin.

  Our visitor was not finished however.   The hole was quickly filled by a big, thick white cock.   N smiled and thought she recognized the member as one she had squeezed and stroked on her trip to the john.   She rose to her feet and bent over to suck the pole. Our visitor lost no time on the obvious and stuck his penis first in her pussy and then in her asshole. They established quickly a rhythm and he pounded her for several minutes.   They were all pretty excited but when I reached under N and started rubbing her clit.   Her moans and stiffness sent the trio to climax.

  N pleasured the few additional patrons that filled the other booth- out of kindness I suppose. When we were alone and she had rested a little. I asked “home or the theater,”   she just smiled.   To Be Continued.

  NandI
Published 
Written by ZandMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments