Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naughty Neighbours

"Welcome to the neighbourhood..."

42
8 Comments 8
14.3k Views 14.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Well, it all started after we moved into the new house. One of the neighbours was a couple about our age and they were both really fit. He was a god, according to you, and they invited us to a party they were having. They said it was for adults only and we should leave the kids at home.

My mind was on overdrive as you dressed for the evening and as I was horny I suggested you wear no knickers... you eagerly agreed and asked me if you should wear your Bluetooth bullet. I said, "hell, yes."

As we arrived at the party we were greeted by three or four couples all dressed very sexily. I whispered in your ear that this looked interesting and could be fun. You squeezed my hand and smiled. As the night went on, there was lots of alcohol and the talk slowly turned to sex. As your pussy was on fire you eagerly joined in and were squirming around pushing the bullet deeper. I was as hard as hell and was not sure what was going to happen next when our hosts stood up and started to strip.

As they continued to undress each other the mood in the room changed and couples started kissing and groping. I turned the speed on your bullet up and you were shaking with excitement. Once they were naked they started making out and all eyes in the room were glued to them.

As they touched and kissed each I was watching your face and you couldn’t take your eyes off his massive cock! You had a look on your face that told me you were hot, horny and up for anything. I rubbed my hand up your thigh and your legs spread instantly giving me clear access to your soaking pussy. I massaged your clit until you nearly came and then slid a finger inside you.

The whole time you did not take your eyes off his cock. He was now as hard as hell and when his wife went down and started sucking him, she looked around the room and asked, "would anyone like to help?" You looked at me with a devilish grin as if asking permission and I nodded.

You shot out of the chair so fast and dropped straight to your knees in front of this complete stranger and proceeded to take him in your mouth. My cock was so hard watching you and as everyone else had their cocks out, I released mine from my pants and stroked it watching the amazing sight in front of me.

As you were sucking on his massive cock his wife started touching you and slowly lifted your skirt exposing your dripping wet pussy to the room. The other couples were now naked and the room had that distinct smell of sex as they were all going for it. As she slowly massaged your ass and made her way to your pussy, the room seemed to stop and all eyes were on you. Here you were on your knees sucking this huge cock with the guy's wife fingering your wet hole. She then realised what was in there and popped it out and slid it directly into her own wet pussy.

I grabbed my phone and ramped it up to full speed, to which she looked up and saw me with my cock in one hand and my phone in the other. She winked at you and asked if she could suck my cock to which you replied, "seems fair."

I couldn’t believe my eyes or my ears but the sight of you sucking a cock and having mine sucked by a complete stranger was amazing!

As the other couples were now returning to what they were doing, I noticed that they had all swapped partners and there were cocks and pussy everywhere I looked. The host then looked at me and asked if I minded if he ate you out. I replied, "it’s up to you," and you nodded your head eagerly. As he lay you back on the floor and spread your legs I nearly blew my load and had to stop the blow job I was getting.

Mia_Fernandez1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mia_Fernandez1

She too lay on the floor and motioned for me to take my place between her legs. As I went to work on her pussy you grabbed my hand and squeezed so tight, that I knew you were coming.

As we lay on the floor giving and receiving some serious sexual activity, I could not believe what was going on. You looked so gorgeous laying naked in a room full of people having your pussy eaten by a stranger. The sexual energy in the room was amazing and seeing you as the main attraction was mind-blowing.

All around people were fucking and sucking and watching you come. The guy who was licking you out stopped and sat up to look around the room and take in what was going on. He tapped me on the shoulder and said, "man, your wife tastes good."

I replied with, “yours ain’t bad either,“ and we laughed. Looking down at my amazing wife and a complete stranger naked in a room full of people fucking was a sight I will carry to my grave.

It wasn’t long before you were craving some more attention and were begging to be fucked. I moved between your legs and slid my cock deep inside you. You grabbed my head and whispered in my ear that you were so fuckin' horny and wanted his huge cock inside you. I said, "I love you," and if that was what you wanted then that was what you should have.

The guy was balls deep in his own wife when you pushed me off and asked her if you could fuck him. She was more than happy to oblige but only if I fucked her.

Your response surprised me a little as you didn’t hesitate to wrestle him off his wife and slide your dripping cunt down his huge throbbing cock. The look on your face as you took the whole length deep inside you was amazing and as I was sliding my own cock inside his wife I could not keep my eyes off you.

Your nipples were harder than I had ever seen and sweat was dripping off your forehead as you took that massive member deep inside you. I was having trouble controlling my impending orgasm so I pulled out of his wife and offered my cock to your mouth. Here you were riding a massive cock with my cock in your mouth and you were loving it. Next thing I know his wife had grabbed a dildo and was teasing your arse with it.

As she teased you, your rhythm got faster you were bouncing on his cock and sucking my cock like there was no tomorrow. I could feel your body tensing as your orgasm arrived and I could feel myself reaching the point of no return. As you came I released my load deep into your throat and our new neighbour released his own load deep inside your hungry pussy.

Your whole body shook as you were overcome with sexual delight. You froze deep on his cock and sucked every last drop from mine as you rode the waves causing through your body. You then collapsed in a hot sweaty dripping mess on the floor to a round of rapturous applause.

The whole room had stopped to watch you come and you did not disappoint. As you withdrew yourself from the monster cock you had just ridden so well I wrapped you in my arms and whispered, "I love you."

We showered and dressed and returned to the party to find our hosts mopping up your mess off the floor. You were a bit shy and embarrassed about what had happened but they said the next time would be much easier. We returned home and cuddled in our bed and you said, "I think I’m going to like this neighbourhood!"

Published 
Written by Storyteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments