Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nearly Twins - Part 1

"Fun with a couple of bisexual cousins."

8
0 Comments 0
10.3k Views 10.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words
I met her one evening after work in the Red Lion, a pub just round the corner from my office in the City. We talked for most of the evening, sharing a few more drinks, and just before she left to get her last train, she pressed her phone number into my hand and raising herself up on her high heels, she brushed my lips with hers, and her tongue slightly licked them. Then she was gone, and I was left to slowly walk back to my empty flat.

All the next day I was thinking of her. Karen, she said her name was, and stood just about 5ft 6 in her heels, slim-waisted, with high full breasts, and a nicely curved bum. She moved as though she was an athlete or a dancer, gracefully and with total control over herself. The only downside was that she was about half my age, even though last night she hadn’t seemed to be bothered by that, but a 30 year age gap is a lot, at least it seemed to me it was. It was a while since I’d been with someone so much younger than me, and I hoped that, should it get to it, I could still perform as I, and she, would hope for.

Anyway, there it was, and there was nothing more to do than to pick up the phone and call. It took me a couple of days of fantasising about her before I did, and when she answered it was as though those days had passed in a flash. I invited her to dinner that evening, but she said that she couldn’t, though before I could start to feel disappointed, she asked if the following evening would be OK. It was, and so we met in the same pub as before, but this time just had an aperitif before we found the restaurant.

I use it quite a lot, living alone since my wife died. Again she seemed to find my company more than pleasant, and I was becoming enraptured by her. When we left the restaurant, I took her hand and as we walked, in theory towards her Tube station, I quietly asked if she needed to catch the last train, as I would love to spend longer with her tonight. She gently rebuffed my somewhat clumsy advance, saying that she really did have to be back, but then came into my arms and kissed me hard and deep, leaving me in no doubt that she felt that there was a deepening attraction between us. Her body moved against mine as we kissed, and I suspect that she couldn’t fail to feel my hardness against her. She left me with a request – please call me again.

When I did, again a week later as I had been away in Paris on business, she was as warm as I had hoped, and we again agreed to meet. It was a Friday evening and this time she said she couldn’t stay late so could we just meet for a drink. This pub was starting to become our pub, and we settled down at a corner table. I became aware that she was hesitant, and I thought, oh dear, here comes the brush off! How wrong could I be.

She asked me if she had accepted my offer whether I would have tried to make love to her. Of course, I told her, as I really did find her attractive in every way, but only if I felt she wanted to as well. Then she asked me if I would have done so if she had told me that she was bisexual. In reply, I asked her what she really meant, as bisexual was often a way of saying that someone didn’t like men at all. No, no, she told me, she liked to enjoy both sexes. Well, I said, in that case, why did she escape to her home that last time.

At this, she actually blushed, and looked me straight in the eyes, and said that she lived with an older cousin, and that they were both bisexual, and that they usually did things together. Now it was my turn to be taken aback, and when I paused, she said that she would like me to come back with her that night, and that was why she hadn’t wanted to have dinner, she would rather have me, but on her terms. I asked her if there was anything else I should know, and she again hesitated, and said that she was the bisexual one, her cousin wasn’t really, and if I could be satisfied with just her in the threesome, then she really would like to make love to me.

Our journey on the Tube was, for me, one mixed with desire and apprehension, What if her cousin was awful, what if she disliked me, was I being used in a way that I didn’t really understand? However, Karen’s hand in mine, and her body next to mine kept my fears at bay until we arrived at her house, in a quiet suburban street not far from Finchley Central station. It looked like a typical Victorian terrace house from the outside, but it was anything but that. It had been so extensively modernised that I could have been in any modern, hi-tech apartment.

The main room had several deep sofas in it, and I sat down in one, as Karen excused herself for a minute. Back she came, at least I thought it was her, but her hair colour was different, a deep brown rather than black, though physically there was so much similarity. Hello, she said, her voice deeper and throatier than Karen’s. I’m Gerry, Karen’s cousin, she told me, and I understand that Karen has told you all about us. I hope that you are really OK about his, as when we play, we don’t hold back.

I was hard just looking at this woman, though I’d been told that only Karen was available to me. As she finished talking, in came Karen, and the two of them stood there, a vision of loveliness and sexuality. I cleared my throat and told them that I understood what Karen wanted, and that was OK by me. Good, Gerry said, and turning to head of the stairs, told Karen to bring me up in a few minutes.

She walked across to where I sat on the sofa and smiled, dropping to her knees in front of me, and bent forward to meet my searching lips. I pulled her up beside me, and our kiss went on and non, tongues tasting, searching, fighting, as our hands stroked and squeezed, until we broke apart and started at each other, gasping for breath. Her blouse undid so easily, and her skirt slid down to reveal a fantastic body, and as my hands went round to unclip her bra, her hands were at my belt, and soon we were naked, her slim hands wrapped around my ramrod of a cock, as my hands stroked and stretched the long hard nipples that crowned her glorious breasts.

Our mouths were active as well, and as I broke off from a long kiss to bend to suck a nipple into my mouth, her hand went down to grab and squeeze my balls. A long slim finger protruded as her palm slid under me, and I felt a light touch on my asshole. I must have tensed more than she expected at that, and she asked if I was OK with anal play. I told her that I was just a bit surprised, and asked her if she was also Ok with this, and she told me that when Gerry and she made love, anal play was very much on the agenda. Then she kissed me again, and then stood up and said we should go to join Gerry.

CintyaLeinner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CintyaLeinner



Up the stairs we went, she leading the way, letting me luxuriate in the sight of her round ass cheeks jiggling as she made each step. The door was open to a bedroom, in which there was a large, super king size bed, and in the gentle subdued lighting, Gerry lay there naked, her breasts firm and round just like Karen’s, her legs parted, playing with a pure stainless steel vibrator. Ah, she said, so we have all started then, come here my lovely, and Karen slid over the cream silk sheets, the dark skin of her body contrasting against them, until the two lovely black women merged in a deep and passionate kiss.

I sort of stood there, wondering how forward to be, but Karen’s arm emerged and waved me closer. I knelt on the bed beside the two women, and started to kiss Karen’s back, from her neck slowly down, teasing each vertebra, until I reached the triangle from which her buttocks rose. Karen’s body was moving as well as she slid down Gerry’s body, and as she did so her buttocks rose until she was kneeling and licking with increasing passion at Gerry’s clit, while fucking her with that metal cock.

My mouth was licking lower now, avoiding for a while the tight puckered hole that shone at me from between her round bubble butt and made for her pink slit, my fingers opening her to let my tongue reach as much of her as I could. She was very wet already, and she tasted so good too, so I lapped and licked and sucked getting my head in a position to take her large clit in between my lips as my tongue teased its tip. From Gerry’s sounds, I thought she was getting close, and licking faster, and sucking as much as I could into my mouth, I somehow managed to make Karen cum just as Gerry exploded in her own orgasm.

I was thrown aside as the women writhed in their passion, and as they came down, Karen looked up and apologised for leaving me like that. Her hand went o stroke my cock, not that it needed any stroking, as it was hard and seemed like it was staying that way for a good while. She commented on it, and I admitted to have taken a little yellow tablet earlier that day, just in case.

Good was the reply I got to that, as she pushed me back and got astride me, sliding her hot slippery vagina down onto my erection, slowly while looking at my eyes to see my reaction she engulfed me and placing her hand son my shoulders leant forward, her breasts touching my chest. Then, without changing her position at all, my full seven inches tightly surrounded inside her was squeezed rhythmically, it was though as my cock was being rippled from tip to root and back again, the strongest pulse being just under my cock head. I was lost in the wonder of her, my hips moving slowly as I felt my innards being drawn upwards and upwards.

Then the movement changed and behind Karen I saw Gerry moving, and a gasp from Karen as my cock felt a pressure along its upper length. She had slid a long dildo into Karen’s ass, and I could feel it through the wall between her vagina and her anal passage. The rippling movement changed to a pulsing, in time which the fucking of the dildo, and it was rhythm that my hips found they could match, and so Gerry and I fucked Karen increasing our pace and force until she climaxed noisily, her groans changing to screams as her body shook. I wasn’t long behind and my balls discharged a heavy load into her, repeatedly pulsing my semen in streams.

Karen climbed off me, as Gerry withdrew the dildo, and kissed me long and slowly, before turning to Gerry and doing the same. The women continued kissing and stroked each other’s body, such a sensuous sight as I lay there recovering. It was so sensuous that it wasn’t long before my cock was strengthening again, and it slowly rose into the air. Gerry glanced over and said to Karen that she had brought a good one home this time, and actually reached over to wrap her slim hand around me.

I said to her that I didn’t think she was into men, and she said that she wasn’t going to fuck me, but she could play couldn’t she? Of course she could, and she explored me, stroking, and licking, and caressing my balls. Karen joined in as well, and the two of them crouched beside my cock, and sort of kissed sandwiching my cock in between their lips, sliding it along, their tongues sliding down my length. God that was a fantastic sight and feeling.

Then Karen urged Gerry to get a good licking, and pushed her towards me. She told me that she didn’t usually do this, but f Karen thought it was worth it, then she would give me a chance. She straddled my chest and slid forward so that her pussy was at my mouth. She tasted great too, and I told her so, as best I could in between licking her slowly, and pushing my tongue into her pussy. I have a longish tongue, and she gripped it, which was amazing, and as I twisted it round and round, I must have got close to her most sensitive spot and she climaxed, cumming slowly and long, culminating by drenching me as she spurted all over my face.

Karen had been sucking my cock while this was going on, but I wasn’t yet ready to deliver another load. The girls again had a long clinch and kissed noisily and sloppily, and then turned back to me. Gerry moved away from Karen and wrapped me in her strong arms, kissing me long and deeply.

“Mmmm…” she murmured, “I could almost be converted…..”

But before she could say anything else, Karen pulled her away, saying that I was hers, and again buried her face in my crotch, sucking my cock nice and deep, while stroking my balls. Her throat worked well and noisily as she gulped it down, and continued to suck as her fingers started to probe my ass. She inserted first a slim finger and then a second, stretching my asshole, and then pushing in to touch and stroke my prostate.

This time it was I who groaned, as the pleasure and pressure built, until I could hold back no more and once more I erupted, the hot semen spurting through my cock and into her throat. Wow, this was heaven itself, and my eyes were delighted one more time as I saw Karen leave my cock and open her mouth to show my sticky white semen inside and then to pull Gerry to her and push a good wad of it into her mouth. They exchanged the contents of their mouths several times before they both swallowed, and then turned round to face me.

As one, they smiled, and Gerry said “You are a surprise! I know that Karen was certain, but she’s been so wrong before. I think we could work on this”. Karen smiled and hugged us both.

“Time for some sleep, but I warn you”, she said. “We wake early!! Even at weekends”

Published 
Written by OldGeezer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors