Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nearly Twins - Part 3

"It all comes together!"

7
1 Comment 1
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words
It had been over a month since my first night with Karen and Gerry, and my life had changed out of all recognition. I’d spent every weekend with them, joining them on a Friday night and just losing myself in them for the whole of the weekend.

Karen was as open and as sensual as when we first met, and sliding my cock slowly deep into her still made both her and me tremble with the anticipation of the starbursts of sensation that we always produced in each other. One time, I had been slowly fucking Karen, pumping my length deep into her and almost out, both of us watching as her pussy lips gripped my cock head as it almost parted from her, before it pushed deep down again, feeling her incredible muscles grip me as it penetrated her.

Gerry had been watching, occasionally sliding her hands over both Karen’s and my bodies, though of late she had spent more time on mine it seemed to me. I hadn’t wanted to force anything upon her, her sexuality was her decision and nature, and if she wanted to play with a man, then I was more than happy to play with her, but as yet that had not lead to me fucking her properly.

I could feel Karen reaching her climax, she was always measured in this, her body simply demanding more and more, and as she received it her mouth opened and her head went back and she started her low guttural groan, moving through the scales and in intensity as her climax finally released her juices and covered me in them.

As I slid out of her, I was sort of pushed aside as Gerry forced her head down to suck and lick up all Karen’s juice, in several fast and frantic gulps. I was just about to move away entirely, when she put her hand on my still hard and erect cock, and told me that she wanted all of Karen’s cum, opening her full lips and gulping hungrily down on me. This was the first time she had taken my cock all the way down, and she gagged a little as she did so, but struggling hard to get some air, persevered until she was comfortable. Karen sat beside me, her arms around me as Gerry worked on my cock, a little roughly, but my hand behind her head moderated her more extreme movements. Smiling, she told me that Gerry had decided to experiment a bit more this weekend, and so I should let her do so and take it easy with her. Easy was the catchphrase indeed, as I lay back and let Gerry suck and lick and grip my cock until I felt my cum rising, started to pull out, but Karen just gently held me there as Gerry’s lips worked their magic, and my balls emptied a heavy load into Gerry’s throat. She made a bit of a face as I think the amount surprised her, but soon worked her tongue around it all, and slowly swallowed it, little by little.

“Mmmmm….”, she said, “that’s my first man juice for years…it’s not half bad!”.

Later that night, we were asleep in the super king size bed that we three shared, when I was woken by a hand stroking me to hardness.

TTIFFANY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TTIFFANY

Gerry poked her tongue into my ear and whispered that if we were quiet, she would like to try my cock inside her. I whispered back that I would lie back and she could take her time, and if she wanted to stop, then that was fine.

Sensuously her body slid onto mine, and raising herself as she knelt astride me, her hand gripped my cock and brought it to her pussy lips. In the dim light, all I cold see was her shape, but I could feel her tensing slightly, so I started to stroke her nipples, each thumb rounding around and across them. Her thighs tightened as I did this, and then she relaxed, and slowly she slid down on me, until her hand moved away and she sank finally right down. Well, silence was well and truly broken, as she made such a noise as she rose and slid back down. Karen woke, of course, and looking across, gave an amazed exclamation.

“You little slut”, she told Gerry, “you are fucking my fella!”. I don’t think that Gerry was listening as I think for the first time she could take her time with a man and find out how her body reacted. Having cum twice earlier that evening, I was in no hurry to do so again, so I could work with her to maximise her pleasure.

“Oh my gooooodddd”, “groaned Gerry, “I’m going to cum…..”. And she did, loudly and wetly, and collapsed down on me.

“Was that good then?”, I asked, knowing what her reply would be. “Oh you….”, and she punched me in the ribs…”you know it was!”. Karen move closer and kissed us both, so I was lying there on my back, one woman still impaled on my hard cock, the other wrapping her arms and legs around us both.

“More?”, whispered Karen to Gerry. “Can I?”, she asked. “Yes, but I’m going to do you as well”, replied Karen.

Turning the bedside lights on, Gerry rose above me once more, saying she didn’t want to change position as it had been so good just before. Karen was behind her, pressing her body into Gerry’s, so that it was both of them fucking me, Karen’s hands teaching Gerry where and how to squeeze me. Then I felt Gerry start as she was sliding down, and an animal sound came from her throat. I became aware a second later that my cock was being squeezed even harder and the vibration I could feel told me that Karen had slid a vibrator into Gerry’s ass. It wasn’t long then before both Gerry and I climaxed, and she felt the hot ejaculation of my sperm hitting her deep inside.

That was some night, and it brought us three even closer together. I have now moved in together with the girls, and we talk about quitting the ratrace and leaving to set up home somewhere nice and warm, where we can spend our days naked and enjoying the sensual pleasures that we have now all three learnt can be ours.

Published 
Written by OldGeezer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments