Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighborly Lust (Part 7)

"Jacquie enjoys a mind blowing Gang-bang experience involving the biggest black cock."

11
9 Comments 9
13.1k Views 13.1k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Neighborly Lust (Part 7) Don Abdul ©2010

Omar was resting on a couple of pillows propped against the wall, his legs were spread open and his cock loomed menacingly in between his thighs. He must be at least 9” by 3” in size and I was immediately stricken with fear. ‘What the hell have I let myself into?’ I wondered, but my naughty inner freak soon took over and steadying my nerve.

I took him in a double handed grip and knelt down as though in worship of some worthy deity. Lowering my head and bringing my hungry mouth to him I could feel the rising heat from the sexual energy field that seemed to surround his majestic black cock. My heart skipped a beat as I touched my tongue to his tapered head.

I commenced sucking his cock in earnest but soon felt my jaw aching from the novelty of his enormous girth. My ass once again was exposed to the elements, but any chances of my pussy catching cold disappeared in a puff of smoke as I felt the warmth of human breath on my swollen cunt.

“Mmmmm!” I moaned as I felt soft velvety kisses smack on my wet pussy; the kisses were smoothly followed by awesome licking sensations that sent me into a tail spin as I summoned up courage and took Omar’s weapon of mass distraction deeper into my slutty mouth.

“Oh fuck, Jacquie your cunt is so delicious!” The distinct voice of Paige, that knowledge and the way I had longed for her after watching her play with Gabrielle at the store both combined to send a rush of electricity through me. I spread my legs wider and shoved my cunt deeper into her face grinding against her mouth and shivering as she trapped my clit in her mouth and sucked on it.

The sights and sounds of sex were definitely in the air, as everyone was joined to someone or more somehow. We all grabbed what ever on who ever and really went to town in our pursuit of carnal pleasure. From the corner of my watery eyes I caught a glimpse of Santos eating Gabrielle’s cunt as though his life depended on it, and the just as Paige’s tongue licked wonderfully up to my puckered rear portal, her face suddenly shot forward and I felt her pointed nose buried deeper in my cunt.

“Ohhhhhh!” I moaned out as her nose thrust back and forth inside my wet pussy, it was so strangely pleasing too as I had never had that done to me before. I pulled my mouth off Omar’s cock with a loud plop and cast a furtive glance back at Paige, only then did I realize she was crashing her face into my wetness and lodging her nose in my cunt because of the pounding she was receiving from Max who was fucking her doggy style.

His flushed face was turned up toward the ceiling as he hammered away at her pussy whilst grabbing her hips tight as if to prevent her from being shot across the room from the impact of his pelvis crashing into her find round ass. I had caught a glimpse of his cock earlier; the man had the smallest cock in the room but from the muffled cries escaping Paige’s lips I’d say he surely knew how to use it too.

I was so excited from seeing her getting royally fucked by a man this time that I began to feel a groundswell of excitement deep within my core. Turning my concentration back to my tender loving of Omar’s beautiful monster, I quickly became engrossed, and then suddenly I heard a faint strange whistling sound in the air. Before I could dwell on the strange sound however, I felt sharp stripes of pain on my bare buttocks. Caught completely off guard, I thrust my cunt harder into Paige’s face as loud gasps surged from within me, and my senses were trapped in the twilight zone of mixed pleasure and pain.

From the distance I heard that whistle again and this time my body tensed up in anticipation; my ass clenched as the flogger arrived on my sore ass. The myriads of strands of leather each sending the sweet paining sensations they carried into my nervous system like a psychedelic drug shooting me to the highest of highs.

I was in another world, where I was virtually drowning in pleasure, I knew not who was taking the flogger to my stinging ass but the gift of pain was bringing me nothing but sheer pleasure and I knew it wouldn’t be long before I climaxed.

I sucked Omar’s ball into my mouth and massaged it with my tongue and then after doing same with the other testicle I licked the underside of his ragingly erect manhood and finally re-claimed the head into warmth of my mouth.

Meanwhile the harder Paige’s cunt was pummeled by Max; the better she ate my dripping wet cunt and drove me absolutely crazy, and the faster my head bobbed up and down on Omar’s cock. His counter thrusts were coming much faster and his breathing heavier, and judging by the frenzy that pervaded the air we were all clearly lined up for an awesome chain reaction of orgasmic proportions.

Omar was enjoying his blow job so much he cursed and groaned as his back arched and his head snapped right back. “Shit! I’mma cum!” he cursed out loud in a deep animal voice. I quickly withdrew my mouth and aimed his huge black meat at my face. I reasoned I would definitely choke if I took his load in my mouth. His cock alone had me gagging already, and besides I’d never had a black cock facialize me before.

My whole body shivered with such delight as his hot creamy seed splattered against my face with such brute force it stung. I couldn’t help myself anymore so I opened my mouth wide and captured the last couple of salvos of his cum, before reaching out and sucking the dribble from his still rigid prick.

Just as I was savoring the heavenly flavor of his potent seed, Paige once again sucked my clit into her mouth, only this time she began beating it up and around with her tongue until I was reduced to a mass of moans and screeches. I barked like a bitch in heat until my back arched and my ass began to shake like jelly. My whole body trembled uncontrollably as I experienced my first multiple orgasm in a very long time. My senses lost all control as I soared to peak after peak of mind blowing excitement that went on for ages, until I was literally blinded by a shaft of bright white light!

When I regained my senses, I was on the mattress lying on my side and Paige was still on all fours, being fucked from behind by Max. They were both growling and moaning like a couple of beasts, Paige’s face was still slick with my pussy juice when she tensed up and cursed, “Take me home you bastard, make me cuuuuuuuuuuuuum! Aghhh.” Her body shook wildly as her orgasm hit.

Max was not far behind, “Oh grrrrrrrrrr!” he groaned as he thrust deeper and buried his cock wholly in her sweet creamed over cunt. Shooting his jet of cum deep inside her and bathing her womb with his copious ejaculate until his spent cock slipped out of her well fucked pussy.

As we all rested from our respective orgasms, we had completely forgotten about our hosts until Gabrielle screamed out loud in orgasm. All heads turned in her direction and the spectacle was awesome. She was on her back atop the couch and Santos’s face was buried in her sex. Her sexy thighs were clamped about his head as her head whipped about, and her hips thrust desperately. When she finally settled down and he came up for air, his face was coated in the wetness of her cunt juices.

Santo’s cock was stiff again and I suspected he was rearing to go. So I prepared myself for the second act of my Birthday Tribute to him. Just as I was about to make my way up to him, I noticed that Omar’s cock was already hard and ready for service too. A naughty thought crept into my mind and I smiled wickedly as a rush of excitement left my nipples rock hard.

The mere thought of taking both of the largest cocks in the room at once, ‘Wow!’ I thought, that was something I’d never experienced before that night. I was so damn excited and horny I had a virginal erection. The hood of my clit separated and it looked as though I had developed a small penis, now that has never happened before either.

The devil inside of me suddenly broke loose, and I grabbed Omar by the cock and led him away to the couch and Santos. Santos looked perplexed at first, he must be wondering if I was not over reaching my bounds. His eyes travelled from my face to Omar’s enormous dick and then back.

To answer his unspoken question I tipped up on my toes and whispered into his ear whilst rubbing his erection softly, “I want you to make me hot and wet and then when I’m ready I want you to stick that thing where to sun don’t shine.”

“What the fuck are you playing at bitch?” came the stern and forbidding voice of Gabrielle, by the time I turned to look in her direction I noticed that the others had gathered in a semi circle around the couch as well.

MegadickytsXL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegadickytsXL

They must have figured out my game as I led Omar by the cock and whispered into Santos’s ears.

Her words though harsh reflected the truth of my daring sexual caper. ‘I couldn’t possibly take on those two at once, not yet at least.’ I reasoned. Yet I was determined before the night was over to take them on in a double penetration encounter. For the moment though I beat a quick retreat and deferred to my Mistress.

Gabrielle led Omar away back to the mattresses and paired him with Paige while I laid on my back atop the couch opening my legs wide for Santos. He penetrated my needy cunt at once as his steely cock sliced through my wetness like hot knife through butter. He kicked off with slow and steady strokes and then picked up some speed until I was returning his thrusts with some of my own. We reached a mutually pleasing rhythm, and it wasn’t long before I recalled all the reasons why peeping on him fucking his wife the other morning had been such a huge turn on. He fucked like an artist whose canvass is the female body and his work was so beautiful.

“Oh yes daddy, fuck me harder!” I pleaded, and he did just that. My head started to spin as I spiraled into a whirlwind of exquisite pleasure my second climax hit my insides. As I floated back to earth, I realized that Santos was still fucking me like I had pleaded for him to.

My flooded cunt began to make squishy noises as he drove his cock harder in and out of me. Suddenly I felt gooey stuff on my ass, and the turning to look I said Gabrielle behind me even as I felt the thick fluid stuff run down the crack of my ass. She rubbed the lube over my puckered asshole and then gently pushed her finger past my tight anal sphincter. “Mmmm!” I moaned as I felt her finger invade my asshole and work the lube into it in readiness for her wicked plans.

She rubbed some lube over the black strap on cock that we had shopped for the day before, and when she was done I felt its big slippery head part my wrinkled anus and slip inside. “Ohhhh!” I moaned even louder; the feeling of being so completely filled up back and front was so awesome! At first I felt a strange stinging sensation in my ass as her rubber cock buggered my behind, and then the pain became so inextricably mixed with pleasure I started to feel giddy.

She pushed deeper and then held it inside me for a while as my asshole adjusted to accommodate its girth. It was only after Santos resumed moving his shaft in and out of my cunt that I realized he had stopped for a moment.

As he started to pump my cunt faster, Gabriele began to move in my ass too. I was so punch drunk on the potent mix of pleasure and pain that I thought, ‘Damn! If I had met folks like these years before now I bet I would be a whore by now!’ The friction of his cock as it rubbed against her strap on dick through the thin layer of tissue between my two openings felt so strange, and yet so awesome as well. They both carried on fucking me harder and faster as I moaned and mouthed off whispered obscenities. We performed like a well oiled and synchronized sex machine until Santos began to groan.

I felt his cock swell and grow even harder , I felt him reach even deeper in my pussy as his back arched and he released a jet stream of his cum deep inside me feeding my womb with his seed. Gabrielle carried on fucking my ass even as I began to feel Santos’s erection deflate and his cum leak from my well used cunt. As his cock slipped out of my pussy, we were interrupted by Paige who asked if she could eat his cum from my cunt.

I was so excited by her request as this was another first for me. Santos moved out from under me and Paige and I quickly assumed the 69 position with me on top. Gabrielle quickly re-inserted her strap on into my gaping asshole and we resumed our debauched quest for carnal pleasure.

“Mmmmm! Yum….” Paige cooed as she licked and then sucked Santos’s seed from my dripping cunt. I reciprocated her oral stimulation of my used pussy with a tongue bath of her swollen cunt, I had tasted pussy before, several times but hers tasted a little different, and then I remembered that she had earlier been flooded by Max.

We fucked and licked and teased and pleasure one another until I trapped Paige’s engorged clit in my mouth and started to beat it with my tongue the same way she had done to me earlier. I drove her absolutely crazy as she began to moan out so loud into my cunt that her oral vibrations buzzed my pussy driving me to the very brink of orgasmic precipice. I was so in need of another release that I stuck a couple of fingers into her cunt and began to digitally fuck her as I nibbled on her clitoris.

Bending my fingers a little I sought out her g-spot and began to knead and massage it. Within a few seconds she stiffened up and screeched as her cunt gushed the clear fluid of her release, flooding my face and literally drowning me in a sea of my own pleasure. My cunt twitched and flooded over with the elixir of my fulfillment and I collapsed on Paige.

Gabrielle pulled out of my ass and gestured for us to take 5. Santos was passing round a tray of refreshments, water, drinks, and little pieces of fruits. By the time we had all regained our strength. Omar, Max and I repaired to the mattresses, while the others took the couch.

I was on my back with my legs opened wide, and Omar fluidly mounted me and held his fully erect cock to the slippery lips of my well used pussy. I would have thought his passage would have been smooth, but the reality was a little different. He pushed his mushroom head harder and finally his cock tore its way right through my lubricated cunt. I silently said a prayer of thanks to Gabrielle for stopping me earlier. I had no doubt Omar’s cock would have torn up my tight cunt until I was bleeding and badly hurt.

With only a third of his meaty monster inside my cunt, he rested to let my folds open up around him. It took a few thrusts during which I endured and enjoyed the now familiar mixture of pleasure and pain before my cunt adjusted sufficiently to his enormous girth. And even then nothing prepared me for the experience that ensued. Max knelt beside my face and jammed his cock into my mouth and while I sucked on his manhood and caressed his balls, Omar must have been turned on by the spectacle of me sucking on another man’s cock because he soon began to really drive his cock harder and deeper.

“Oh fuck!” I cursed as I felt the whole of my insides churning violently. I will never know what really happened but my cheeks burnt crimson as I heard a loud farting sound come from my behind. I was in turmoil but strangely with the pain and discomfort came pleasure the likes of which I hadn’t ever imagined possible. It wasn’t long before I was trembling and babbling incoherently as my pleasure crested yet again and I was swept into a body wracking orgasm.

“Come ride my horse baby!” Omar asked rather sweetly, as he pulled his tree trunk of a cock out of me and settled into the pillows by the wall. I mounted him and felt my cunt glide down on his cock. Although the passage was a bit easier this time I could only take him half way in.

Max took up position behind me and after lubrication both my ass and his cock he slid his member into my rear portal smoothly.

‘Oh my goodness I’m such a whore.’ I thought as I considered my present situation. There I was being fucked in both holes by two strange men, who were using me as a pumping station. Omar was great, he was considerate of my safety as he fucked my well-used snatch. Max on the other hand knew he had nothing to be concerned about. I bet he thought I was a big girl and could handle myself, besides it’s not as though he could hurt me with his cock.

The men had instinctively established a perfect rhythm, each time Max pulled back his dick from my ass, Omar would thrust his deeper, and this went on and on. After ages of pleasure, I felt pressure building in my core and I rode Omar’s cock faster and threw my ass at Max harder. “Pleaseeeeee, fuck me harder,” I begged like a whore, happy as the men obliged. Suddenly it was as though both men’s cocks were growing even bigger inside me I felt G spot being hit from everywhere and felt a very strong urge to pee.

“Oh fuck. I'm cumming!” I screamed as I lost my senses, shot straight up and away from Omar’s cock, and squirted all over his crotch. That was the first time I truly squirted like that. My body felt so good I was floating as I rode the crest of my awesome orgasm. I was also completely worn out.

I guess I would never know how and when I lost every single item of my clothing, but I was completely naked as I collapsed on the mattress with raw cum leaking from both my holes. My naughty smile of fulfillment widened as I faded into deep sleep.


The end…. (At least for now)
Published 
Written by DonAbdul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments