Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Year, New Experiences

"Fuck. Why did I agree to this?"

77
22 Comments 22
4.3k Views 4.3k
10.4k words 10.4k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Festive Unexpected

Ty and Kylie had a nice kitchen. A nice house, truth be told, but the kitchen really was a standout: stainless steel everything, marble countertops, and an impressive cookware collection hanging on the rack over the island. Great view out the bay window overlooking the city, too. In other circumstances, I’d have been surprised that Alyssa didn’t pepper them with questions about their setup. To be fair, she was pretty distracted.

Comfortable robes, too, the fluffy kind you get at a luxury resort. The one I wore hung off me, making me look a bit like an understuffed scarecrow. I assume it belonged to Ty; I’d grabbed it out of their bathroom. Kind of rude, I know, but I hadn’t actually gotten a chance to ask. I’m not sure exactly how I would have asked, for that matter.

“Pardon me, sorry to be a bother, but could you stop railing the shit out of my girlfriend for a moment? I’m afraid I’ve completely lost my erection and I’m freezing. Do you have a robe I could borrow? Thanks! As you were.”

Instead, while our hosts enthusiastically entertained themselves with my girlfriend, I slunk out of the room to go mope at their kitchen table, feeling like a total pussy all along. Feeling like? No, let’s be honest here: being a total pussy.

This was not how I’d hoped to ring in the new year.

The night started off promisingly enough. Alyssa had snagged tickets to an exclusive New Year's Eve party, and she’d dressed to kill. The form fitting red dress perfectly highlighted her curves, and its plunging neckline certainly reminded me of what drew me to her in the first place. 

That might sound horribly objectifying–and it is–but Alyssa had incredible tits, the kind any teenage boy would lust after, and I was scarcely more than that when we met. But her killer body was just what drew my attention. Admittedly, next came her freckled, pretty girl-next-door face and pale blue eyes framed by long blonde curls. For the party that night, she’d put those curls into an immaculate updo, but she usually wore them loose or, at most, in a ponytail when she worked out.

That was her in a nutshell: gorgeous but unaffected. Her physical features drew me in, but it was her sweetness that had me hooked. Not naivete; it’s easy to confuse one for the other, and Alyssa’s wholesome appearance made it even easier. When she and I met in junior year of college, though, she’d already had far more than her share of life experiences, including sexual ones.

Which, I suppose, is how we get back to the beginning of this story. We got to the party fashionably late. While I couldn’t hold a candle to Alyssa, I’d cleaned up well. I’m tall and athletic, with blonde hair and blue eyes. You add all that to Alyssa’s extensive efforts to make me look at least somewhat stylish, and the two of us turned quite a few heads. 

Ty and Kylie turned even more, though. Ty’s a big dude, built like a running back, which he was in college. Even I had to admit he was handsome as hell, with a ready grin and an affable manner. It’s easy for a guy like that to come off as arrogant or intimidating, but he was never anything but pleasant. Well, pleasant and flirtatious; as soon as Alyssa expressed even the slightest interest in Ty, he’d flirted outrageously with her.

It might have pissed me off if I hadn't been so busy flirting with his wife. Kylie neatly complemented her husband: short where he was tall, olive-skinned where he was dark, slim where he was buff. While Kylie had a beautiful long mane of jet black hair, her husband’s bald head almost gleamed under the lights on the dancefloor. And where Ty was very obviously Black, I couldn’t place Kylie’s heritage at all, although she later told me she was a mix of Dutch, Thai, and Italian. 

Over the course of the night, I learned a lot about the two of them: they were married and had been for years; they met in college like Alyssa and I had, and both of them wanted to fuck us. While they didn’t quite have an open marriage, they’d been swinging, swapping, and sharing for almost as long as they’d been together.

We chatted, flirted, danced, and drank. Our foursome split discreetly–and discretely, for that matter–into twosomes in all the different possible arrangements. The girls danced together while the guys watched them and chatted first, then we danced with our significant others. Alyssa and I teased each other about our respective infatuations, but there was an undercurrent: we both could tell where this was likely to go, and neither of us exercised our veto.

Next, I danced with Kylie, while Ty and Alyssa did the same. Ty turned out to be very light on his feet for such a big man; I had to admit he was a better dancer than me. But Kylie was better than Alyssa, too, and since the role of a man when dancing is to make his partner look better, she made my job easy. Easier, anyway; the way she slid against me as she flirted, going as far as pressing herself against me and softly moaning, meant at least part of me moved stiffly.

The girls went to the restroom while Ty and I got fresh drinks, and afterward, Kylie and I sat together for a while and watched our significant others dance a bit more. I felt a little pang of jealousy at the way she looked up at him, and even more when he leaned down and whispered in her ear. She blushed, or perhaps flushed, a bright red, then nodded enthusiastically.

Kylie caressed my leg with her fingertips and leaned in to whisper in my ear. “What do you think Ty asked her, Justin?”

My lips wouldn’t form the words, so she filled them in for me with a chuckle. “He’s asked her if she’d like to come home with us, as long as it wouldn’t cause trouble.” Her fingernail slid up my stomach and chest, coming to rest on my chin before she pulled my gaze to hers. “And you? Would you like to come home with us? With me? I’ve had a lovely night, and it seems a shame to end it now, but…” 

She smiled seductively. “Well, I’d rather end it on a good note than a bad one, so no pressure. This could just be some flirting and fun, and then you could go home and ravish that pretty little thing of yours. Or you could come home with us, and we could end it on a real high note. From what Kylie was saying, it sounds like you can make a girl really sing when you want to.” 

I nodded, finally finding my voice with a hoarse, “Yes.”

Her nose wrinkled when she laughed. “‘Yes, you can make a girl sing,’ or ‘Yes, you’d like to come back to our place?’ Or both?” She laughed even harder as she watched my mouth open and close before leaning in for a long, deep kiss. “Mmm, I’m going to assume both.” 

Kylie glanced over at Ty and Alyssa on the dancefloor and nodded. Ty grinned. Alysa beamed. This was going to be great. We were going to have an awesome time.

Yeah. Right. 

So stupid.

“What’s stupid?”

My hostess stood there, head tilted, with a friendly, questioning look on her face. The matching robe looked much better on her, but almost anything probably would. I had no idea at her age, other than a brief mention that she and Ty had been together for years and had met at college. Between her Asian heritage and her incredibly fit body, though, I couldn’t have pinned it down any better than “older than twenty-five and younger than forty-five.”

“Oh, uh, nothing. I was just thinking about something. Didn’t realize I was speaking.”

She didn’t buy it. One corner of her mouth quirked up as she said, “Mmm hmm. If you say so.” Kylie glided closer to me; a sheen of moisture glistened on her thighs, just below the hem of her robe. My mind went back to her kneeling astride Alyssa’s face, moaning, eyes closed. Then my mind’s eye descended on Aly’s body and…

Kylie’s smile turned from gently mocking to concern at my wince. She sat next to me and placed her hand on my thigh. Her touch wasn’t meant to arouse, but to comfort. “Hey. Justin. It’s okay. I promise, it’s going to be okay.”

I tried to put a brave face on. “What is?”

“You. Her. This. All of it.” She bit her lip. “I thought… Alyssa told me you two had done this before. Been with other people.”

“We have. Just…” I shrugged.

“Not with someone as big as Ty?”

I didn’t think guys as big as Ty existed outside of porn. I mean, obviously, they had to get porn actors from somewhere, but when Ty dropped his shorts, and that thing sprung out, it was like seeing a lion roaming through a suburb: exciting, surreal, and profoundly dangerous. And the way Alyssa looked at it… I shook my head to clear it. 

“No. I mean, not that, either, but not with another guy at all.”

Kylie frowned. “She didn’t mention that.”

The night sky out their window looked so inviting. I wondered what would happen if I just got up and left. I’d need to go back and get my pants first, though. 

“We’ve done this twice before. The first time, a friend of hers from high school came to visit. We all got a little drunk and talked about the stuff we hadn’t done that we’d like to do before we settled down. A threesome came up and…” 

That cute little nose wrinkle came back when she laughed. “And it’s not like you were going to turn down that opportunity, right?”

I laughed, too. It felt good. “No, of course not.”

“And that all kind of went down okay, yeah? Maybe she got a little jealous, but you got through it together?”

“Yeah. After we talked it out, she said she wanted us to leave ourselves open to new experiences like that, and I agreed. We didn’t go looking for them, but we promised we’d both try to say ‘yes’ if it was something either of us had on our list. 

“Then, a few months ago, a couple we used to play D&D with, both girls, left town. After their going away party, we stayed behind to help them clean up, and it just kind of happened again. They told us they’d been into both of us for a while, and they didn’t want to have any regrets. We had a great time together–a mind-blowing one, honestly–and we all parted as friends. 

“And that was pretty much… like, there are a few things left on my list I wouldn’t mind getting knocked out, but how many guys get to have a threesome with two women, much less a foursome?”

Kylie laughed again, and her hand inched up my thigh. She purred, “The ones that look as good as you? And as sweet as you are? You might be surprised.” My cock stirred at her touch, her voice, and her words, then even more when she leaned in, lips parted.

Then Alyssa cried out, “OH MY FUCKING GOD!” from down the hall, choking out a sob of orgasmic ecstasy, and the moment passed. I wanted to shrivel up and die, and my dick decided to get in on that action early.

Kylie pulled back, her expression an odd mix of compassion, pride, amusement, and reproach. “He does have that effect on a girl. But that’s why you’re here, right?”

I shrugged indifferently. “It’s why she’s here. And I’m here for her, so…”

“Not for me?” Faux hurt laced her words.

“Apparently not.”

Real, if mild, indignation replaced the playful tone. “Hey, you could have joined in at any time.”

“How?”

“What?”

“How could I have joined in? I’m not bi, and neither is Ty–at least from what he told Aly–so that was out. Alyssa was otherwise occupied with both you and him. You turned your back on me while I was getting undressed and straddled her face. That left me with no angle.”

“Angle?”

“You had your face almost up against the wall, so I couldn’t get near you there. There wasn’t enough space on the bed for me on the side near the door, either. I would have had to squeeze between Ty and the dresser–which neither of us was going to be into–or clamber over Aly to get to the other side. 

“And, honestly, the way things unfolded, it seemed kinda intentional. Like it was some weird dominance thing, and I could either sit there like a cuck or come begging for attention. I get that you’re into Alyssa, too, but…” I shrugged. “Like you said, Aly was here for Ty, but I was here for you.”

Kylie bit her lip as she rebuilt the scene in her head. “Shit. I didn’t even think about that.” I saw real remorse instead of just compassion for the first time. “Shit, shit, shit. I’m sorry. I thought you just wanted to watch; a lot of guys do. But you thought…” She surged forward and kissed me, hard. I didn’t fend her off, but I also didn’t engage with the enthusiasm she expected. 

After a few moments, Kyle pulled back and teased, “I’m trying to apologize. You get that, right? You weren’t being cucked or put in your place or anything. Just bad logistics. I want you. I really, really do.”

“Thanks. That makes me feel better. I promise. It’s just…. Once I got out here and sat by myself for a while, I realized it wasn’t just that I felt foolish, or cucked, or, honestly, anything to do with you. I felt… superfluous. Like it didn’t matter at all if I was here. Like maybe it would be better if I wasn’t.”

“Justin–”

“No, hear me out. I watched her with him. She and I have been together for three years now. I’m not saying she’s never responded like that with me, but it took some kind of actual effort. Like I had to really fuck her, and all he had to do was…” 

An image pushed itself into my head, an image of him pushing into her. The sound of her low moan, like the thick mushroom head of his cock had displaced all the air from her lungs. Kylie’s soft tones as she told my girlfriend what a good girl she was, how well she was doing, soothing her like a wild beast. And Alyssa was a wild beast; her nails dug into Ty’s biceps as he entered her, digging hard enough that she should have drawn blood as the length of his cock kept sliding and sliding further inward, almost never-ending, like some obscene magic trick.

I frowned. “He just had to be… him. And, God, knowing you came out here not because you noticed I was gone, or Alyssa, but because he did? That feels even worse. It means I was beyond superfluous; I was a distraction.”

She opened her mouth to say something, but I pushed through. “So, I’ve been sitting here thinking about what it’s going to look like in our relationship going forward. Because he’s clearly–” I paused so we could hear the grunts and groans coming from their bedroom. “–very, very clearly doing things to her that I can only do when I’m trying to fuck her brains out. 

“And Alyssa’s amazing: beautiful, smart, funny, sweet. Christ, I have a ring in my sock drawer, just waiting to propose on our anniversary in a few weeks. I know how lucky I am to be with her. 

“I know I’ve got a lot going for me, too, but I don’t have… that.; what Ty has. And now she’s got a taste for it, so where does that leave me? Where does it leave us? Is there going to be an ‘us,’ or are we going to have a talk in a few days where she’ll say that I’ll always be special to her and–”

“Stop.” Her voice somehow held both warmth and an edge. “Just stop. You’re feeling inadequate. I get it. But she loves you. And I can tell you, from experience? Never gonna happen. That girl is not gonna let you get away unless you let this fuck the two of you up. Not her. You.”

“But–”

Kylie scoffed, rolling her eyes. “God, you guys and your dicks, like bigger is always better. Look, it's obvious I like ‘em big; wouldn’t have married Ty if I didn’t. But that doesn’t mean I only like them big, or even that I prefer them that way. I like Ty’s because it’s attached to Ty.” I raised an eyebrow. “Ugh, okay, and I like it because it’s big. I admit that. But…”

She took a deep breath. “Look, you’re a runner, right? I think Alyssa mentioned it.” I nodded. “Okay, and do you run just to stay in shape, or do you run because you like to run?”

“Because I like to run.”

“5Ks, half-marathons, full marathons, ultramarathons? What’s your poison?”

“Marathons. Two a year. I might try an ultra if… I’m sorry, what does this have to do with–”

“I’m a marathon girl, too. Two or three a year, mostly in other cities these days; like I said before, variety’s fun. But it’s the challenge, right? The right level of challenge for you and me. I’ve done an ultra–might do another one in a few years–but fifty-plus miles is a whole different beast than 26.2, wouldn’t you agree?”

“Ah. I see where you’re headed.”

Kylie smirked. “I don’t think you do. You see, I still do 5Ks too, and half-marathons. I go for hikes. I walk with Ty because he hates cardio and only does it to stay lean. Well, lean for a guy that can bench near a quarter ton. 

“But you know what? I like all of them. In some ways, I like the 5Ks more than the marathons. If I want to challenge myself on a 5K, I can do it in the hills, or I can try to set a personal best, or I can wear weights or–”

“I get it. Little dicks can be fun, too, because you can go hard or slow or–”

She interrupted, “Didn’t anyone ever tell you it was rude to interrupt? I wasn’t done yet. They’re not marathons, but they’re still great. A lot of the time, they’re better specifically because they’re not marathons. Because you know what a marathon always is? A marathon. 

“It’s always 26.2 miles, and you can make it harder, but you can’t ever make it easy. You still have to make that distance. You’re always going to feel like you’ve gotten your ass whipped, and your legs are going to cramp, and you’re going to want to die, no matter how in shape you are.”

She grinned. “I’m a marathon girl, both literally and metaphorically. And I knew you were a marathon guy, in the literal sense, before you even told me. You’ve got that vibe. But Aly? She’s a 5K girl.” Her hand slipped beneath my robe and squeezed again, and she laughed wickedly. “Or a half-marathon girl, really; no reason to sell you short. 

“Even if she didn’t adore you–and she does–her time with Ty tonight will be the marathon she ran once to say she did it. Maybe, like me with my ultra, she’ll want to do it again in a few years, but probably not. It’s too much for her.” 

Kylie’s fingers gripped my cock, slowly stroking it up and down. “I love my husband, and I love his dick. I love what it can do to me, the way it turns me inside out. But I miss what it can’t do and what I can’t do with it. 

“I miss deepthroating. I miss anal. I miss getting to show how well I can handle a nice, big-but-not-huge cock in my pussy, all the tricks I’ve got that I can’t do with his monster. It feels so good to let myself go and just get fucked without worrying about anything but how good it feels and how good I’m making my lover feel, not whether I’m getting stretched so much that I’ll hurt for days.

“There are things Ty simply can’t do with me. But a man like you?” She licked her lips. “If what Aly said is true, you can put me through my paces in a whole different way. 

“Ty’s all fast-twitch muscle; good in a sprint or for putting a big weight up. Not as much stamina as a runner, though. Enough to keep me happy, sure. But sometimes, I want to be fucked all night. Sometimes, I want to mix it up.”

The sexy Asian cougar leaned in closer. “Can you do that for me? Fuck me all night? Remind me what it feels like to have a nice, big cock in all my holes? Because that’s why I want you here. Aly bragged on you a lot. You ready to show me it wasn’t all talk?”

Her words might have been a challenge, but the lips issuing them were all invitation. I kissed her hungrily, and she responded in kind. Did I have something to prove? Maybe. Is that what she was doing, trying to get me out of my own head so I’d enjoy myself? Probably. Did I care? Not in the slightest. 

Any remaining qualms disappeared when she moaned into my mouth, tongue dancing with mine as we tugged at each other’s robes, needing to see and feel and taste the flesh beneath. Surprisingly, Kylie’s came off first; mine hung looser, but because of that, I had to cinch the belt tight. While she blindly struggled to undo the knot, I all but tore her robe from her body.

And my god, what a body it was.

I’d seen it before, as Alyssa had stripped our hostess in the living room, but I’d been taking the whole scene in then, not focused on the details. Once I got to their bedroom, I was distracted by… well, you know. It was like trying to enjoy a beautiful waterfall while someone aimed a gun at my head.

Now, though, I could and did focus only on her. The kiss we shared tasted of Alyssa’s flavor and a hint of alcohol. As she crushed herself to me, I marveled at the contrast between her soft contours and the lean, hard runner’s frame they laid atop. 

Her full breasts filled my hands, their hard, dark nipples pressing into my palms. I couldn’t help myself–didn’t even try, truthfully–from taking one of those nubs between my fingers, rolling it for a moment, then pinching. Kylie moaned, “Harder,” and I obliged, turning her moan into a loud, wordless groan.

Her neck smelled faintly of sandalwood, jasmine, and sweat, but I didn’t tarry there. My lips replaced one of my palms, suckling at one of her nipples as she ran her fingers through my hair. “Mmm, Justin–” was cut short by a gasp, then a giggle as I nipped at her. “So mean.” Her complaints ceased when my free hand moved lower, parting her lower lips and finding them slick with her juices.

Kylie pushed me back, trying to make enough space to work at the tie, holding my robe closed. My fingers remained where they were, rendering hers not quite up to the task of undoing the knot as she shook and shuddered. That was okay; we had all night, or at least until Ty and Alyssa came looking for us. 

‘If they come looking for us,’ I thought, momentarily unhappy, but that intrusive notion passed. As she’d said before, Kylie was no consolation prize. My eyes confirmed all the wonderful features I’d felt as we embraced, along with some charming imperfections I’d been unable to see in the dim light of the club or when distracted by my moping. 

A tiny scar on her shoulder and almost invisible laugh lines made me like her even more than I had before. Her triumphant cry when she finally undid the knot only added to my affection, a cute little bit of unaffected joy. 

The way her eyes lit up when she saw me fully naked, undistracted by our significant others, was what truly convinced me her kind words before hadn’t been just that. I wasn’t the cucked boyfriend she was trying to get out of the way; I was the man she wanted right then, wholly and unreservedly. 

Her hand wrapped around my shaft, tugging at it as she whispered, almost to herself, “Fuck, that’s a nice cock.” She looked up at me with a snarky grin. “Can I play with it, mister? I’ll be real careful.”

Kylie laughed uproariously as I scooped her up and laid her down on the kitchen table with perhaps a little less care than I should have. “Not even gonna use a coaster? Why, that’s just rude– oh. Oh!” Her excited gasp when the head of my cock probed at her sopping slit gave way to a happy sigh of “Ooooh, fuck, that is a nice cock” as I slid into her in one smooth motion. Her eyes locked on mine, and the snarky grin came back. “Does that mean it’s going to finish last?”  

I rolled my hips, then pulled out and slammed back in, drawing a little surprised yelp out of her, as well as a much less snarky grin. “I thought that’s what you wanted. To fuck all night?”

When I started to pull out to tease her again, Kylie’s legs wrapped around my back, pulling me hard into her once more. “Yeah. Yeah, it is. But I’m waiting for you to actually fuck m- oh- oh shit!”

She didn’t have to wait any longer.

My sexy Asian cougar–for the night, at least–kept those gorgeous, muscular legs wrapped around me, but I needed no encouragement to drive hard and fast into her. She still provided plenty, though. 

She watched me mostly, occasionally closing her eyes to savor the feelings, biting her lip and moaning as she did. Her hands brushed up and down my torso at first, fingers playing across my six-pack or, sometimes, gripping my forearms as she fucked back up at me. 

Eventually, though, they came to rest on her breasts, pinching and pulling at her nipples, the manicured fingernails leaving little crescent-shaped depressions in the hard nubs. When my hips pistoned harder into her at this gloriously lewd display, she laughed and made an even bigger show of it, reveling in my reaction.

Kylie wasn’t as tight as Alyssa was – ’or at least had been,’ I thought, before swiping that needling internal voice aside–but years of experience with a variety of men had given her incredible control of her internal muscles. I’d promised to fuck her all night, but her talented pussy massaged my cock in ways I’d never experienced, making that a tougher promise to keep than I’d expected.

That wasn’t all, though. Her playful banter disappeared as we fucked, and she replaced it with what I can only describe as cheerleading. Deft wordplay, innuendo, and repartee made way for “Fuck, Justin, fuck, fuck! God, your cock, I need it! All of it, hard, oh God, harder lover, like that, just like that, perfect, perfect, perfect! Oh fuck oh FUCK!” When she came, each time she came, those well-trained muscles felt like they might rip my dick off. I would have died a happy man, though.

After the first three orgasms, each punctuated by loud cries of pleasure, my marathon woman began to flag. “Don’t- ah- don’t you ever cum?”

“It usually takes a while,” came Alyssa’s reply. We looked, me over my shoulder and Kylie around my body, to see my girlfriend and her husband in the hallway. 

I don’t know how long they’d been watching us, but their body language spoke volumes, albeit in different genres. They stood a few feet apart, Ty watching with a big grin on his face and not a care in the world, Alyssa awkwardly pulled in on herself and frowned. Kylie’s husband liked what he saw. My girlfriend, maybe not so much.

Me though? I hated what I saw. 

Alyssa and Kylie were on the pill. The four of us had recent STD tests, and the girls were easily able to show them to each other on their phones during the preliminary, hypothetical discussion in the club’s bathroom about our little private party. All of us preferred bareback.

And his cum was running down Alyssa’s leg.

Jealousy, anger, possessiveness, hurt, spite, and many more dark emotions swirled in my head. It was irrational; we all knew what was going to happen, and I’d agreed to it. Hell, I was fucking Kylie raw, and I knew I was being a hypocrite. 

None of that mattered. 

Another man had planted his seed in the woman I loved, and I didn’t see how anything could ever be right again.

alice_fox_22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alice_fox_22

I turned my back on the other two members of our foursome, unwilling to let them see how far from okay I was. Kylie saw, though, and she started cheerleading again. “Yeah, fuck, yeah, so good! God, Ty, he fucks so goddamned good!”

I hadn’t expected that. And as I brutally slammed into her, hatefucking a woman I didn’t hate, I had expected even less to hear Ty call out, “Hell yeah, bro! She’s loving that dick. Give it to her!” His wife might have been the head cheerleader, but Ty was the home team fan with ringside seats.

His wife’s little nod and the twinkle in her eye, the way she bit her lip, her warm smile even as I channeled my fury into her body: all these helped soothe my pain, at least for the moment. A more cynical man might think it was for show, and maybe some of it was. But that didn’t mean it wasn’t real, too. 

Her pussy started to flutter in a familiar manner, the same one it had each time she neared orgasm. “P- please, Justin, please. Please, fill me up! I want to feel it so bad, I want your cum in m- m- m- meee!” Her body bucked up off the table as she came, and within a few short, stuttering strokes, I joined her, emptying my balls into a married woman for the first time.

My beautiful, athletic lover slumped back down on the table’s surface, panting. She reached up to touch my face with a sweet caress. Kylie didn’t say the words, but I knew what the gesture meant: ‘It’s going to be okay. I promise.’ I hoped she was right, but I didn’t know how she could be.

Still, I couldn’t just stay there. I’d have to turn around at some point, so I decided to bite the bullet. 

A puddle of cum trickled out of Kylie’s well-used cunt and onto the table when I pulled out. My dick remained half hard, but that changed almost immediately when I turned to face Aly and saw the emotions warring on her face, the same ones that had swirled in my head. I recognized guilt there, though, which made me feel oddly guilty, too. What tumescence that had remained quickly departed.

‘Why the hell do I feel guilty?’ I thought. ‘She should feel guilty, not me.’ I remembered the way I’d fucked Kylie, though, wishing it was Alyssa. Not because I wanted to drive either of them to heights of ecstasy–although I apparently did just that for the older woman–but because I wanted to punish my girlfriend. 

Punish her for what, though? For exactly what I’d assured her I’d support her in?

I don’t know if the frown on my face or his wife’s inviting smile drew Ty over, but I didn’t particularly want to be in between them. I stepped aside, but that only left me in a new and different awkward position. Ty and Kylie kissed lovingly. Alyssa radiated a range of emotions, ranging from jealousy to guilt to anger. And I stood there with a limp dick, wishing once again we hadn’t come out that night.

Ty chuckled, “Looks like you two got distracted on the way to getting drinks.” The fucker winked at me as he said so. I say ‘fucker,’ but even then, he still seemed as kind and friendly as ever. Somehow, that pissed me off even more.

Kylie chimed in, “Mmm, yeah. He couldn’t find the glasses, and then…” She grinned. “Well, I suddenly didn’t care about drinks at all once I found him.” I thought I saw Alyssa shift her stance out of the corner of my eye, as though she might say something. Before she could, though, Kylie asked, “Ty, could you be a dear and fix us some drinks? I’m going to take the lovebirds to the living room to relax.”

With one more kiss for her, and a smile for me–plus a manly slap on my shoulder that felt like it might dislocate it–he went to busy himself at the kitchen counter. Kylie rose and stretched, purring all the while, then sauntered towards Alyssa, a matching streak of semen leaking down her thigh. 

Alyssa almost spoke again, but Kylie reached her before she could. With a gentle kiss on the lips, she shushed my girlfriend, took her hand, and maneuvered her towards the adjacent living room and its couch, the two of them stepping over the piles of discarded clothing in their way. 

Our hostess gestured for me to sit in a recliner just across from them, enthusing, “You were right about Justin. He’s quite the specimen.” 

Kylie swept a loose strand of hair from Alyssa’s face as she leaned in conspiratorially. “Of course, Ty was, too, wasn’t he?” She glanced at me with a broad smile. “A lot of guys wouldn’t be able to deal with seeing him with their girlfriend, especially if their hosts were so rude as to ignore him, and most especially if they went so far as to distract his girlfriend so much she did, too.”

Alyssa had a lightbulb moment. The anger and jealousy didn’t entirely desert her features, but understanding, followed rapidly by chagrin, came to the fore. Kylie continued, “Of course, you gave him quite a few experiences in the past, didn’t you? I’m sure you felt left out now and then. I have, too. Even Ty has if you can believe it. 

“But it feels different for them, I think. After all, you and I both like girls, right? Justin and Ty aren’t into each other, so that kind of limits their options. And most straight guys don’t like to just watch, particularly the first time.” 

Kylie turned her face towards me. “Of course, he did give the okay for this little adventure, right? You and Ty?” Alyssa nodded uncertainly, and I did, too, sheepish in my hypocrisy. 

Kylie turned her head back and kissed Alyssa’s collarbone. “He’s a good boyfriend, isn’t he?” One hand moved to Aly’s leg, spreading her thighs. “Letting you check ‘big black cock’ off your bucket list?” Alyssa started at the implication that I had shared our conversation, but the older woman answered her question before she could ask. “Oh, it’s no secret, sweetheart. We all have them. Some of us have ticked a few more boxes off than others…” 

She chuckled, moving her lips to Alyssa’s neck to nuzzle there. “... But there’s no shame in it. I know he…” A little kiss–or maybe Kylie’s breath, or her words, or all three–caused Aly to shiver. “... knocked quite a few off with you before. 

“This was a big one, though, wasn’t it? Hah! A very big one, no? But I don’t just mean Ty, the two of us. All four of us together.

“But all four of us haven’t been together yet, have we? Not really.” Aly shook her head, then gasped as the older woman’s hand moved up her thigh, lazily stroking it.

Kylie slid onto the floor. I thought she might move between Alyssa’s legs. Instead, though, she patted a spot next to her on the carpet. Aly looked puzzled but joined her anyway, and Kylie, smiling, continued. “He’s not just a good boyfriend, is he? He’s a great one, yeah?”

Alyssa swallowed. “Yes. He’s… Justin’s great. So great.” My girlfriend’s gaze flicked over to me; an apology etched on her face. “I love him so much.”

The older woman smoothed her hair like one might a troubled child. “Oh, he loves you, too. No one can really hurt you like the one you love. But no one can heal you like them, either.” 

She leaned in close and whispered, barely loud enough for me to hear, “Why don’t you thank him for being such a wonderful boyfriend? For exploring all these things with you, even the ones that make him uncomfortable?”

Alyssa started to turn towards me, lips parted to speak, but Kylie grabbed her head and kissed her deeply before she could, tongue thrusting into Aly’s mouth. My girlfriend’s eyes shot open in shock, but she quickly surrendered to the moment, unabashedly making out with the gorgeous woman until she pulled back, gasping for air. 

Kylie laughed, eyes dancing with a wicked light. “Mmm, in fact, why don’t we both thank him together? For being such a marvelous boyfriend to you and such an incredible fuck for me?” On hands and knees, she crawled towards me, and Alyssa, after a moment, followed just behind. 

My girlfriend’s manner reminded me of a supplicant, keeping her eyes averted as she moved towards me. But Kylie’s fit, lithe form put me in mind of… well, of a cougar. Sometimes we use the words we use for a reason.

The show the two of them put on had my dick as hard as steel, but the way the older Asian woman approached me made me feel like prey in a way I never had before. She didn’t watch my eyes or my face. Her eyes remained firmly locked on my throbbing erection until she was within striking distance, taking it in hand and then in her mouth.

I’d had good blowjobs before. I thought I’d had great ones. I was wrong.

I can’t begin to describe how good it felt, the way she switched between lips and tongue, teasing and sucking and licking with effortless skill. Her eyes only moved up to mine once my cock rested fully in her mouth and then her throat. She watched me as she pushed Alyssa’s head downward, angling my girlfriend's mouth so she could nuzzle and lick at my sac.

After a too-short eternity of this treatment, Kylie withdrew from my dick, kneeling upright. Alyssa nibbled her way up my shaft, eyes closed, filling the vacuum her tandem partner had left behind. The trim cougar kissed the girl next door around the glans, the two of them trading it back and forth with their tongues.

Kylie’s fingers entwined in Alyssa’s hair as the older woman moved away. Her gentle touch guided my girlfriend’s movements, gently pushing her to take more and more in her mouth. 

Aly had never been able to take my full length, although she’d gamely tried in the past. When she stopped at her previous limit, the Asian cougar regarded her for a moment, then tilted Alyssa’s head slightly back, pressed another hand under her butt to shift her, and said, “Deep breath.” She nudged Alyssa forward again. “Swallow. Swallow, sweetheart. You’ve got it. There. There you go. Ah. Ah. It’s okay. Take it slow. We have all night.”

I sat stock still as my girlfriend took me into her throat for the first time, entranced at both the feeling and Kylie’s soft, commanding voice. “Open your eyes, Aly. He needs to see. 

“Look at her, Justin. Look how much she wants to please you. How much she loves you.” Alyssa’s gorgeous blue eyes watered, but I saw what I needed to see there: devotion. I hoped she saw the same in mine.

“She’s a great girlfriend, too, isn’t she?” I nodded, unable to speak. Kylie leaned in and kissed her shoulder, making Alyssa shiver. “And such a good girl. You should tell her that.” 

My mouth went dry as Kylie’s fingers untangled themselves from Aly’s hair and mine replaced them. “You are. You’re such a good girl, Alyssa. I love you.” Her mascara ran as happy tears trickled down, but then she closed her eyes, withdrew for another deep breath, and returned to her display of gratitude.

I don’t know when Kylie got up; for a while, the whole world disappeared except for me and my good girl. Alyssa moaned around my shaft. Her hand cupped my balls, stroking and softly squeezing as she fellated me with loud, wet gulping sounds. 

Aly had spoken the truth when she said it always took me a while to cum, though. Before long, she had to ease off for a few moments, gasping for air. I looked around as she did and found our hosts watching us intently. 

Kylie sat beside Ty, the manicured fingers of both her hands wrapped around his massive cock, and her lips locked onto its glans, sucking hard. He pushed her down with one huge hand, forcing her mouth open wide and gagging his wife; she only groaned and pumped her hands harder.

I looked down at my own love as she returned to her task, thinking about how I’d acted before and feeling, once again, hypocritical. She had given me so many experiences that she had little or no interest in, two that had potentially put her in a position to feel jealous or neglected. Yeah, she’d screwed up–we all had–with the way we handled things earlier in the evening, but she and I were here for a reason. 

And I knew of another item on her bucket list, one I wasn’t sure she’d ever get the chance to tick off again.

“Ty.” The big man’s eyes moved from Alyssa’s to me. “You up for another round? I think Aly needs a little more attention.” A grin split his face as Kylie took one last, long, loving suck of his glans before releasing it from her mouth. 

His wife lay on the couch, watching with amusement. “You boys play nice now.”

I looked down at Alyssa, checking in to make sure this was something she wanted before completely committing. She let my cock slip loose from her lips, gratefully mouthing ‘Thank you’ before kissing up and down the length of it. I nodded with a smile that I mostly felt and slid off the recliner, angling her so that both Ty and I could have access to her without worrying about bumping into furniture or twisting her around at an odd angle.

He patted Aly’s flank to draw her attention but directed the question to both of us. “You ready?” I grunted an affirmative. She bit her lip–whether in apprehension, desire, or a mix, I couldn’t be sure–looked over her shoulder and nodded. His hands gripped her hips, and he moved forward. 

As the thick, dark head disappeared behind the curvature of her ass, Alyssa’s eyes returned to mine, half-opened, lust-filled, and pleading. She whimpered with pain, and I knew he’d penetrated her; his loud grunt confirmed it. 

I took the opportunity to press the tip of my cock to her lips, and Aly opened wide, sucking on it as though it might contain something to temper the discomfort she felt. Or perhaps with the desire to show that there was still a place for me. She may have wanted him, but she needed me. 

If her earlier tutoring session with Kylie had been eager, this was fervent. The supplicant who had crawled to me earlier had moved from contrition to worship, moaning ecstatically around my shaft as the larger man moved in her. Her eyes stayed on mine, though, not only to show her devotion but to know I wouldn’t abandon her again.

Ty started off slow, and her body barely rocked as he reacquainted himself with her stretched hole. He was only a man, though, and his patience had its limits. Aly’s quiet moans turned to louder ones as he quickened his pace, ones more and more of endurance rather than pleasure. 

My cock slipped out of her mouth once or twice as Ty’s thrusts became too much, as she whined or groaned or cursed at the thick monster splitting her in half. Each time, though, she gave me an apologetic, pained smile and took me back into her mouth, focusing on my pleasure for as long as she could. 

At one point, Aly took her hand and moved mine to the back of her head, holding it in place there. I grabbed a fistful of her hair experimentally, and she nodded. When I pulled her head forward as I thrust inside, she gagged, then doubled down, letting me slip out of her mouth just long enough to growl, “Fuck my face! Fuck your slutty girlfriend’s face!”

Well, I wasn’t going to say no to that.

I grabbed her hair with both hands and let myself go. She’d asked for it, and I gave it to her. Ty slowed down, watching the spectacle. Alyssa gagged and choked as saliva and tears coated her pretty girl-next-door face, but she never let go. She wanted this as much, if not more, than the thick black monster rearranging her insides. But she wanted that a lot, too.

Soon, however, she neared her limits. I recognized the line she stepped back and forth across as Ty pounded into her. Alyssa and I had rarely engaged in anal, but the sounds my girlfriend made mirrored the ones she had when I’d spent too long luxuriating in the tight confines of her ass: she was going to cum soon, and then she needed to be done. That meant he needed to be done by then, too.

Kylie watched us push Alyssa back and forth between us, using her body for our needs. Both women enjoyed the way we manhandled Aly, each for their own reasons: the girl next door, lost in the sensation of fully unleashing her inner slut for the first time, and the Asian cougar fingering her sopping snatch at the debauchery taking place in her living room. We required more active participation from the fourth member of our group now, though.

I beckoned toward Kylie, nodding my head downwards. “Help her.” She understood immediately, sliding beneath Alyssa, her head near the joining of her husband’s enormous cock and my girlfriend’s stretched pussy. From the almost immediate change in both of them--Ty’s louder grunts and shorter thrusts and Alyssa’s sudden loss of control--‘active participation’ was an understatement.

Ty came first with a loud bellow as he hilted in Alyssa. She cried out again, this time in pure pain. He’d gone too deep, or thrust too hard, or she’d simply reached her limits. Soon, though, it changed into a higher, keening wail as she came, too. Aly's already tight pussy squeezing his cock changed Ty’s bellow to a gasping “Fffuck girl!” as he lost his balance and fell backward.

Kylie was merciless, though. One orgasm wasn’t enough for her; she seemed to take glee in Alyssa’s exhausted helplessness. Even as my girlfriend moaned, “Oh, oh, please,” the Asian cougar laughed and turned her over onto her back, continuing to lap at Aly’s red, swollen cunt.

I knew Alyssa. This wasn’t “please, stop.” It was “please, more.” I’d done the same thing Kylie was doing to her now, albeit in much different circumstances. But as the older woman repositioned herself atop her younger counterpart, each licking and sucking at the other’s cum-filled pussies, I remembered the promise she had made to me earlier, and I to her.

Kylie gasped at the feeling of my thumb teasing at the pucker between her firm cheeks, tensing for a moment, then pushing up and back into it. “Mmm, fuck! Fuck, that feels good.” Her head came up for a moment, and she cooed, “Ty, be a dear and–” but before she even finished, her husband had grabbed her purse from nearby and started to rifle through it. She throatily chuckled, “God, I love you,” before returning to the feast he’d prepared for her moments before.

He tossed the small squeeze bottle to me with a grin. “Use plenty. She’s tight as fuck back there; can barely handle a toy, much less what you’re packing.” I didn’t know if he was trying to make me feel good or watching out for his wife, but I took his advice either way, applying a liberal coating to my fingers. She groaned into Alyssa’s cunt as I put one finger in, then louder when the second joined it. I guess he wasn’t just being nice.

After a minute or so of massaging the elastic ring of muscle, she grunted, “Another. Please. Then you. Need–” A third digit penetrated her ass, and she groaned loudly, “–Need it! Please! Need your cock!”

I needed relief, too. Alyssa’s mouth had felt amazing. In the end, though, she couldn’t keep up her ministrations, and I was close enough to feel the ache in my balls that signaled I absolutely had to come soon. Before that happened, I was going to keep my promise. 

I removed my fingers from Kylie’s ass and applied another liberal coating of lube to my cock, then lined it up at her remaining unused hole. She whined as I teasingly moved it up and down across the hole. Her hips moved backward as she tried to force me inside, and I pulled back as well. We played that game for a few rounds; her increasingly frustrated noises almost made both Ty and me laugh.

Then I stopped moving, and she didn’t.

The head popped in as she thrust back, and irritated whines changed to loud whimpers. Not for long, though. As my length slid achingly slowly into her, her voice lowered in pitch and heightened in volume. Noises became words at the halfway point, little pleadings first, then urgings. “Please, please, please,” gave way to “Yes, do it, give it to me!” When only an inch remained, I withdrew a few more, then shoved home. She rewarded me with a loud, “YES!”

I leaned across her back and kissed one toned shoulder, as she had done for Alyssa earlier. She shivered as my girlfriend had. I smiled then, remembering something else she’d done. “Good girl. You’re such a good girl, aren’t you, Kylie?” 

She nearly bucked me off when I whispered those words into her ear. At first, I thought I’d angered her, but then Kylie moaned, “Yesss, I’m a good girl! Please fuck my ass! Please, I’ll be so good for you!”

The whole time, Alyssa had been licking at her quim. Her soft hair had brushed against my sac as I entered Kylie. When the older woman bucked and begged, though, and as I began to fuck her ass, Aly’s focus split. Most of the time, she kept at Kylie, noisily devouring her.

Sometimes, though, when I bottomed out in our shared lover, Alyssa would tilt her head back and ardently lick at my balls, and then further back, at my taint. Now and then, her tongue slipped further back to probe at my ass, and I shivered each time it did. This had been out of her comfort zone before, but I had a feeling those boundaries had shifted significantly over the past few hours.

“Gonna… fuck, baby, gonna cum! I– Please, cum in me again, please! I want to feel- to feel- to, Oh GOD!” She clamped down on my shaft, howling in ecstasy as she orgasmed. I buried myself in her molten insides and stayed there, adding to their heat as spurt after spurt of jism filled her bowels. I felt lightheaded, unable to remember the last time I’d come so hard. 

When I withdrew from her, one more surprise remained; one last experience for the evening. Aly’s tongue found my softening dick. She licked it tentatively, perhaps afraid of the taste. Either she liked it or at least found it inoffensive, because she took it deep into her mouth, sucking all traces of cum from it before releasing it. The girl next door looked up at me with a sinful smile and swallowed, then opened her mouth wide to show that nothing remained.

During our menage, Ty had moved to the couch and sat there stroking his dick and watching. I hadn’t noticed; I’d been a bit occupied. But when we finished–when Kylie and I had finished, at least, as Alyssa had finished several times while I’d fucked the older woman’s ass–he stood. I had no idea what he had planned. Alyssa was beyond done, and Kylie could do little more than twitch and gasp.

That turned out to not matter. He looked at us and said, “There are robes and towels in the guest bathroom. Feel free to stay the night. We’d love to have breakfast together in the morning.” Then, the big man leaned over and picked up his wife as though she weighed nothing at all. He threw her over her shoulder and slapped her ass, triggering a yelping laugh. “I only got one left in the tank, and I’m going to use it to reclaim this slut right here. Ain’t that right, slut?”

“How dare y–” Another smack on the ass elicited a new peal of laughter, then a playful, “Yes, Daddy. I’m sorry. I’m such a bad slut. How can I make it up to–” SMACK! He grinned at us, then turned and strode towards their bedroom. She waved and said, “Please stay tonight! I wanna hang out!” before disappearing behind their bedroom door.

Alyssa still lay on the ground, half-dazed and exhausted, but with a bemused grin on her face. She opened her mouth to speak, then we heard another smack and a loud, laughing squeal followed by happy moans. My girlfriend and I looked at each other and couldn’t contain ourselves, chortling at their antics.

She took my offered hand, and I hauled her to her feet. Aly beamed up at me and said, “I hope we’re as cool as that when we’re older.”

“Me too.”


“Do–” A small, hesitant hitch in her voice. “Do you still want that? To be with me when we’re older?”

“Yes, you goof. I love you.”

The grateful smile returned, and she leaned up to kiss me, then seemingly realized all the places her mouth had been. “I, ah, I should maybe go brush my teeth first.” But I leaned down instead, kissing her without hesitation. What was one more taboo after the night we'd shared?

We showered together. Aly made pained noises as I cleaned her, but she also begged me to make love to her. I tried to take my time, being as gentle as I could while holding her up against the wall, but then her legs locked around my back, and she hissed. “No. Fuck me like you fucked her. Fuck me like a slut, like your own, personal slut.” 

Alyssa’s pained moans and ecstatic cries echoed in the shower until I finally filled her cunt with the third load she’d received that night, albeit the first from me. If her pussy felt any looser, I didn’t notice. She felt too good. She always did.

Afterward, we lay together in bed, lazily caressing each other before sleep came to us. She asked, “Did you really mean it?”

“What?”

“That you still want to be with me when we’re older.”

“Of course, I did.”

“And did you…” She looked away from me, guilty. “I, um, I found the ring. The one in your sock drawer. Did… did you… Are you going to ask me to, um?”

“To ‘um?’”

Aly squeaked, “Marry me?”

“I thought you’d never ask.”

“What?” She set her jaw. “Don’t fuck with me like that! I’m not joking! I–”

I silenced her with a kiss, then said, “Is this where you want me to propose? In a stranger’s home, after we’ve just fucked the owners?”

“... Yes? Please? I need to hear–”

“Alyssa Millicent Lee, will you marry me?”

My fiancée hugged me so tightly I thought my ribs might break. “Yes! Yes, I love you! I’ll marry you!” After many further tearful variations on that basic theme, she shyly looked up. “Even though I’m a slut?”

My cock started to stiffen once more. “Oh, especially because you’re a slut. As long as you’re always my slut, and no one else’s.”

“No more sharing?”

“We’ll see. But if so, always together, and only if we agree. Like I said, my slut.”

“Okay, I get you. Your slut, definitely. No more big cocks, though. No bigger than yours, at least. That seems to be about my limit.”

Smirking, I said, “I dunno, you seemed to handle Ty’s pretty well.”

Alyssa rolled her eyes. “I’m not saying it was awful or anything, at least not at first, although I was most definitely not having fun at the end. It’s definitely not something I want to make a habit of. I don’t know how Kylie handles it. Never say never, I guess, but I think I’ve marked it off the list so I can say I did it, and that’s plenty for me.”

I couldn’t help but laugh. “Like running a marathon?”

“What? No. No! Marathons aren’t fun, you freak. I have no idea why you like them. I was thinking more like Disneyworld.” 

She grinned up at the puzzled expression on my face. “Okay, you remember when we went there? The first day, I wanted to do everything: all the rides, the sights, the food, everything. By the fifth day, I never wanted to see another pair of fucking mouse ears again. That’s how I'm feeling right about now.”

I buried my face in her neck, laughing so hard tears formed in my eyes, and only speaking when I could breathe again. “Okay, okay. So that’s a ‘maybe’ to more experiences, always shared, and a ‘no’ to monster-sized cocks. Agreed?”

She nodded readily. “Agreed. Justin William Cooper, I cannot wait to be your lawfully wedded slut.”

“If you’re my slut, what does that make me, then?”

“Oh, I dunno. I kinda thought Kylie had the right idea there, ‘Daddy.’”

I rolled atop her, pinning her arms to the bed. “And what if Daddy wants to have another go tonight, slut?”

She groaned, “Fuck, hon, my pussy’s so sore. My throat, too.” A devilish grin flashed onto her face. “Although… Do you think maybe they’ve got some lube in the bedside table? Because I’ve got a hole that needs to be filled so fucking bad.” 

I gawped; she’d never initiated anal before, and certainly not with that kind of glee. My fiancée, the secretly slutty girl next door, breathily teased, “Oh, Daddy, you better get used to this. If I’m going to be your slut, I’ve gotta up my game. I’ve seen the kind of things that fucking sex goddess down the hall can do. I know she’d love another crack at you, so I gotta keep you happy at home, right?”

“Uh, yes. Yes, absolutely right.”

And she did, that night, and for the rest of our lives.

Published 
Written by NoTalentHack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments