Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Office Barbeque Party

"The office party turns into a fucking hot affair as colleagues have wild sex in their manager's backyard."

111
26 Comments 26
13.2k Views 13.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Competition Entry: Swing Into Summer

Author's Notes

"My first group sex story is way out of anything I have experienced. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It's all penned down imaginations. Enjoy and cum hard."

Anyone who has ever worked in Consulting would agree that with excellent perks and money, comes long hours and a neverending pile of work. My consulting team has been grueling for the last six months for an enormous project that was successfully launched today.

My boyfriend Sam and I work on the same team. Introduced by Shawn, a colleague, and friend, I felt an instant physical attraction to Sam, as the very first date ended with a night of mind-blowing sex. The sexual tension between us was palpable as we lusted on each other at work. Most evenings, I would invite him home for coffee, as we pounced and grabbed, riding up the elevator, barely reaching the apartment before getting into sweaty, heated, fucking.

As of today, we have been together for two years, and I couldn't have been more in love. Our sex life, however, took a big hit with the workload. Watching our six months efforts come to fruition, we decide to rush home and celebrate with a good old fuck session, when our manager, Mike, announces a barbeque launch party in his backyard.

As we drive to the party, we can barely keep our hands off each other. Sam squeezes my thighs and rubs my pussy over my white shorts as we stop at a red light. My heart is pounding as I stoop down and take his hard member inside my mouth, tasting his salty precum on my tongue. With all the teasing, we are sweaty and gasping for air as we arrive at the party to find our team already relishing the hot summer evening. The smell of the grill fills the air as our colleagues are chatting in small groups, enjoying the food and beer. We make the necessary greetings, struggling to hide our horny sexed-up state, and make our way to meet our gang - Henry, Rachel, Gwyn, and Shawn.

The married couple, Rachel and Henry, are our old friends and we all met Gwyn this summer as she started dating Shawn. In the last month, we have become a close-knit gang of six, hanging out almost every weekend.

Shawn gets two bottles of chilled beer for each of us, and we chug it down, immediately feeling the light buzz. With lower inhibitions, we start dancing to the trippy EDM music as I watch Rachel sway her sexy round hips, pushing into Henry as he moves his hands on her hot thirty-inch waist, lifting her pink tank top slightly. Henry is visibly aroused as I see a bulge forming in his blue shorts. He slips his fingers inside Rachel's top and massages her 34C breasts as I hear her moan lightly.

I wonder if Henry and Rachel are also going through a dry spell due to work, as I feel the warm moisture between my legs. I chug another chilled bottle of beer hoping to calm the heat, instead, they have the opposite effect. Feeling bold and incredibly horny, I grab Sam and rush to the restroom pulling him into a sensuous urgent kiss as our tongues lash into each other. We yank our bottoms, as Sam pushes me to the wall, lifting me and entering my pussy in one swift motion. I moan loudly, forgetting my surroundings with every thrust as Sam pulls my top over biting my boobs mercilessly. We shift positions as I bend over to face the door and Sam keeps roughly taking me from behind. Consumed with passion, my half-opened eyes are horrified to find Henry and Rachel, watching us.

Not caring about our new audience, Sam continues to pound my pussy as I watch a hint of arousal fill their eyes. They keep watching their colleagues fucking like maniacs as Rachel starts stroking Henry's huge bulge over his shorts. Henry grabs Rachel's tight ass, spins her around, and pulls her top over her head, ravishing her boobs. They cram inside the restroom closing the door behind them, as their bodies collide in a hot, messy scramble. Henry places Rachel's sexy ass on the washbasin and pulls her thighs to her chest as he jams two fingers inside her swollen shaved pussy, and takes her gorgeous globes in his mouth.

Watching Rachel's sexy body exposed for my hungry eyes, I am quickly driven up, getting closer and closer to the edge as I start spasming around Sam's dick, losing myself in a mind-blowing orgasm. My moans and sensual noises combined with Henry's glorious fingers, bring Rachel to a massive orgasm at the same time, as the small restroom resounds with our grunts and sexy moans.

CutieEri
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CutieEri

Henry lowers his shorts as his dick springs open and slaps Rachel's dripping pussy. He groans loudly as he slides inside Rachel and fucks her roughly, tugging at her gorgeous brown hair. I am mesmerized by the sight as Sam pulls out of my soaking pussy, turns me around, and shoves his thick six-inch dick in my mouth. His eyes roll back in his head and his fingers pull my long black hair as my head starts bobbing on the length of him.

I scream with pleasure as I suddenly feel a hot tongue between my legs, moving closer and closer to my clit with broad licks. I pull off Sam's cock to turn around as I find Rachel working on my burning pussy while Henry grunts and fucks her from behind. She finally takes my clit into her mouth and sucks, as I let out a loud moan. She hums and sucks at my clit, sending vibrations through my pussy making my mind murky and cloudy as another orgasm starts building. A big rush of hot lava spreads through my pussy as I shudder and squirm pushing my pussy into Rachel's mouth, splashing hot cum all over her face.

As I slowly recover from the massive orgasm, I see Sam stroking his dick as he watches his friend fuck his dirty wife from behind. His eyes move down to Rachel's boobs as they sway wildly looking incredibly tempting. Sam lifts my chin and feeds me his cock, thrusting himself back into my mouth. The walls of the crammed room are filled with slapping skin and rasping breaths as we fall deeper and deeper into sexual bliss.

Sam grunts and floods my mouth as I swallow his salty release lapping everything clean. He pulls me to my foot and we watch our colleagues writhe in passion. Henry fills his wife's wanting pussy as he jerks wildly and Rachel screams in a sexy, sultry voice as a mutual orgasm crash down on them.

In the afterglow of the many orgasms, we squeeze together in a group hug, our sweaty naked bodies grinding, as the awareness of our surroundings dawns upon us. We stare at each other with absolute horror as we open the door to discover Shawn and Gwyn looking at our nude, filthy bodies.

We scatter around picking clothes from the floor, putting them on, and trying to rush back to the party in a panic. We are alarmed as Shawn pushes us back to the tiny restroom, pulling his girlfriend Gwyn along, and slams the door shut. Now the six of us are smashed in the tiny space as the smell of sex fills our nostrils and everyone stares at Shawn with a perplexed look.

"I am sure Mike wouldn't approve of your messy appearance," Shawn says as he slowly moves his knuckles on my neck moving down to my waist, giving me a tight squeeze that nobody seems to notice.

I am horny as hell when I hear Sam say "You're right man, we need to get out of this party and fast". We carefully exit the restroom and move to the other side of Mike's backyard, urgently climbing inside Shawn's Jeep Cherokee as he cranks the engine, speeding away.

We all sit in silence as the moment of passion and embarrassment rushes back into our minds. "You four have a lot of explaining to do," Shawn says in a stern voice as he takes a sharp left and parks at his apartment. Burning red from the shame of being discovered in a twisty orgy, we mumble something as he snaps around commanding us to follow him to his apartment.

Gwyn leads the way as Rachel, Henry and Sam follow her with Shawn and me in the back. I am so confused as Shawn squeezes my butt and leans forward to whisper "I have dreamed of my head between your big round boobs and pounding your pussy with my dick. Tonight, I will make all my fantasies come true".

Published 
Written by xclusive
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments