Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Office Games (Part 3)

37
17 Comments 17
15.9k Views 15.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words
The latest challenge set by Danielle in the selection for her new office recruits had proven too much for Rupina. Faced with giving head to a man she didn’t know, in front of seven other people she barely knew had tipped the scales. She had run from the office in a state of panic. The obedient receptionist Ashleigh had been sent to make sure she was OK and Rupina left a little later, her dignity in tatters and with the prospect of returning to her old job.

“OK, well we’re down to five,” said Danielle. “That doesn’t mean the rest of you are home and dry, I still need you to show how seriously you take the role.”

Poppy, who was still kneeling in front of Hugo and Dan looked round at Danielle.

“I can do them if it means I’m hired,” she said, in her quiet little way.

The brief lull in activity had distracted the men but they were now as hard as ever as they looked at the cute, brown-eyed girl who was contemplating the task that lay ahead.

“Yes indeed Poppy. So what are you waiting for?” Said Danielle.

Poppy looked up at Hugo and then Dan and focused on the matter in hand, which were two rock hard cocks. Poppy had never even dreamed of something like this, but if it meant it would secure her position, she would bite the bullet. She was trying to smile but her nerves were overpowering her ability to do even the easiest thing. She closed her eyes and put her tongue out and licked the underside of Hugo’s cock. The hunky Frenchman groaned at the lightness of the touch of Poppy’s hot mouth. She continued to lick the head of his cock and then closed her mouth around him and sucked gently, stroking the shaft with her fingers at the same time. Putting her right hand out, she felt for Dan’s cock and began to wank him, still sucking Hugo and then turned her attention to the big man. The size difference was immediately noticeable to Poppy and she was aware of his huge bell end pushing against her tongue.

As Poppy sucked, Danielle turned to the two other girls who were sitting together on the sofa. Melissa was the pretty straw blonde, whose hair was thick and slightly tousled. Her boobs were full with large juicy nipples. Cassie was the rather bookish, bespectacled girl with mousy hair. Her boobs were ample and quivered delightfully when she moved.

Danielle knelt on the sofa between the two girls and stroked their hair gently.

“So pretty. Cassie, have you ever kissed another girl?” Asked Danielle.

Cassie shook her head and glanced at Melissa nervously.

“Well I’m not going to ask you to kiss Melissa. We saw Melissa and Poppy do that already. That’s far too easy.”

Danielle smiled and touched the girls legs, making little circles round their knees.

"Open your legs Melissa. Lean back and let me see your pussy. I want to see you touch yourself."

Meanwhile Dan stood with his hands on his hips as Poppy flicked her tongue over his slit. Dan shuddered with pleasure and stroked Poppy’s hair as she gave him the best blow job of his life. There was something about the un-rushed, naive way that she sucked cock that was so good

“Wow she’s amazing!” He said, looking at Emma, who was supervising Poppy, making sure she didn’t spend too little time, nor too long on one guy.

Danielle looked at Poppy and felt her own pussy melt a little as she watched the little minx-in-the-making do her first double blow job. She was thrilled to see how the petite young Poppy - a girl whose mouth wouldn't melt butter was giving head to two men. Poppy tickled Dan’s balls as she sucked him, her mouth only just accommodating his huge nob. After a minute, she returned to Hugo and resumed her oral pleasure on the Frenchman. She alternately sucked on him and rolled her tongue along the little banjo string, drawing groans of pleasure from her man. She could taste a little dribble of pre-cum and licked the end as she wanked him, milking the colourless fluid into her mouth. The initial intense embarrassment had been replaced with a warm feeling between her legs and she was now beginning to enjoy the experience of fellating two hard men.

Danielle stroked Melissa's soft pubic hair and then rolled her finger around her clitty, lifting it slightly, revealing the shiny flesh of her vulva.

“Cassie, look at that.. Look how juicy her pussy is..”

Cassie licked her lips. She had never had a lesbian experience before but she now had the opportunity to touch another girl in her most intimate area. Danielle took Cassie’s spectacles and pushed them between her cleavage as Cassie nestled between Melissa's legs, brushing her hair away from her face.

"Lick her Cassie. Let your tongue be your master. Love her; make her cunt your own."

Melissa sat expectantly, quietly nervous, waiting for Cassie's first attempt at cunnilingus.

Poppy was still busy with the two cocks. She was giving Dan her share again, concentrating on licking and rolling her tongue around his swollen, shiny head as well as licking the full length of his shaft. She knew she had to make him cum though and sucked him again, more noisily now and her saliva was rolling down his cock. She reached out this time with her other hand and tugged gently on Hugo’s cock as her head bobbed up and down. Dan was beginning to tremble and his cock if anything was getting harder. Poppy kept him hard with her fingers, stroking him as she sucked Hugo again, sucking him with even more enthusiasm until the spit was dribbling down her chin.

Emma sat behind her, fonding her little boobs and now slipped a hand between .Poppy’s legs and fingered her little cunt. Emma was looking up at the guys with a dark intensity, which made them shudder. Poppy’s pussy was far wetter than she would like to admit and sucking two men like this was now actually turning her on. She looked up at both guys with her sweet little face as she wanked them simultaneously. Her tiny hands were gliding back and forth effortlessly, stroking them, until their cocks were nearly bursting; purple-ended - her job nearly complete. Her mouth closed around Hugo’s cock. She could feel it throbbing as she sucked him, his groans getting louder. Her short brown hair was moving in response to her rapid cock sucking and Emma looked at Hugo, his face betraying how near he was to coming. Dan was also close and Poppy sucked him while keeping Hugo going with her hand and then sucked on the Frenchman one more time.

Melissa sat on the sofa with her legs wide apart, her soaking wet pussy winking at Cassie. Cassie knelt down and lapped her tongue from just above Melissa’s urethra and parted her swollen, pink pussy lips, gathering the sweet juice. Melissa moaned holding Cassie’s head, pulling her closer.

“Good girl Cassie, go deeper,” urged Danielle. “Taste her pussy. Imagine her pussy is your pussy. What would you want her to do?”

Melissa sucked on her index finger as her belly trembled and Cassie responded to the sweet juice and delved between her inner lips until she tipped the velvet.

SaraWolff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraWolff

Her tongue went in and out in a flicking movement, at the same time her nose rubbing on Cassie’s swollen little clit. Cassie loved the silkiness of the other girl's pussy. The musky-sweet scent was turning her on. Cassie was stroking Melissa's belly and her other hand crept unseen between her legs so she could pleasure herself at the same time. 

With her back to the lesbian pussy pleasure Poppy was close to bringing Dan and Hugo to a messy climax. She was wanking them and flicking her tongue over the end of their engorged nobs. Both guys were groaning, their eyes fixed on her face and their balls sacks stiff, ready to deliver their goods. The office was reaching a crescendo of moans and whimpers as Melissa‘s body was climaxing in a tumultuous orgasm and Poppy closed her eyes as first Hugo and then Dan ejaculated. The cum splooped down her nose and lips. Some of Dan‘s came with such force she had half his load in her hair. Hugo had sent two long ropes of spunk flying over her face, and then a long drool of creamy white goo hung from his dick. He tugged himself releasing it, along with a good dribble which rolled down Poppy‘s chin and down between her breasts.

------0000O0000------

Cleaned up and now respectably covered with their panties and boxers, the successful candidates toasted their success.

“Congratulation folks. You will all be receiving your contracts to sign and pre-paid envelopes in the next day or two. Feel free to relax here for a while and Ashleigh will see you out.”

“It will be a pleasure working with you,” said Dan, smiling broadly.

“Indeed it will, you will go far!” Exclaimed Danielle.

“In fact before you go, I wonder if you would mind hanging back for a minute, when the others have gone.”

Dan tipped his glass in acknowledgment and smiled.

Danielle had been treated to over two hours of fun in the debauched orgy and her pussy had gone from tingling to the aching she was now having to endure. She needed to vent her frustrations. Poppy, Hugo and Cassie thanked her and left as they came in. Melissa remained for a while with Dan and they were getting on nicely when Melissa realized she needed to be somewhere later in the afternoon.

“You two seem to be getting along fine,” said Danielle. “I hope to see you cultivate your relationship further some time,” she said mischievously.

Melissa left, leaving only Dan with Danielle and Emma.

“Let me relieve you of your glass,” said Danielle. "Emma and I will be right back, don't go away!"

Dan sat looking round at the bright, newly-furnished office, wondering what the girls had planned. He didn't have long to wait and Danielle was as good as her word and sat down by Dan on the sofa. Emma joined her boss presently and the two girls sat each side of Dan.

"Have you enjoyed today Dan?"

"Oh yeah. Totally."

Emma smiled and stroked his firm, toned legs.

"Would you like to enjoy yourself a bit more?" Asked Danielle.

Dan looked at her seriously, his heart pounding.

"Yeah, what did you have in mind?"

The girls stood up and without hesitating, un-clipped their bras giving Dan a simultaneous display of their buxom goodies. Dan looked from one pair to other as his cock rapidly turned to its former hardness. Both girls had wonderful breasts. Emma's were beautifully up-tilted for their size and Danielle's were like tender, ripe melons.

“I think you need to lose those boxers,” said Danielle, pointing to his nether regions.

Dan obliged dropping his striped shorts and watched as the girls followed suit. They rolled their panties down, dangling them on their toes before kicking them onto the floor. Dan didn’t know where to look. Danielle’s pussy was shaved apart from the little tufts of blonde hairs down the centre and Emma’s were trimmed into a narrow half triangle, which guided his eyes to her pussy. They were shapely but both girls had nicely toned stomachs, which only accentuated their gorgeous bodies.

The girls studied Dan’s body as he stroked himself. Danielle pinched her own nipples, almost drooling over Dan’s body as Emma played with her boss’s pussy.

“Ooh Dan, she’s ready for your cock! See how wet she is!”

Emma offered her fingers to Dan, tasting Danielle’s sweet juice. His cock, already straining with his arousal, gave an extra twitch of desire. Danielle half knelt on the sofa, with her knee between Dan’s legs and squished her breasts around his face. Dan’s cock was now reaching the point where his foreskin, though peeled down was feeling sore from the sheer size of his erection. Danielle ran her fingers over the end and as she brushed her nipples across his lips.

“Oh fuck! I want that in me Dan!”

The lucky new recruit stood up and guided her onto the sofa, parting her thighs as she aimed her bum in his direction. Emma squeezed his ass cheeks but Dan was already groaning to himself, fighting back the sensations in his cock, which had he give in to them would have made him exploded there and then. Breathing deeply he teased Danielle’s pussy lips with his cock, stroking her slippery cunt. Danielle whimpered, her body now becoming a trembling home to her pre-orgasm. Her whimpers turned into a gurgled squeal, as she bit on her fingers. Dan pushed his huge cock into her pussy, parting her pink cunt lips. Dan’s own roars of pleasure were dream-like to Danielle, who’s own expressions of ecstasy were all she could think about. She could feel her whole pussy being stretched.

Danielle was crying with the sensational proportions of Dan’s manhood and the satisfaction of having her aching pussy eased. Her G spot was being stroked over and over by the tip of his cock. She had never known such a beautiful mixture of pleasure and pain. She was soon biting her lip, her body quivering as she could feel the irresistible pangs of orgasm.

Dan held onto her hips as Emma grabbed his balls. He groaned, almost choking as he struggled to take in enough air. Danielle’s fingernails had almost ripped through the seat of the sofa as she finally surrendered to her orgasm and the beautiful relief of three hours of arousal was further soothed by Dan’s lovely hot spunk filling her pussy. Dan's legs were bent at the knees as he struggled to control his cries of anguished pleasure. Tears were forming in his eyes as his dick exploded with his hot foam.

When Danielle recovered she stood up and stroked Dan's still hard dick.

"We will be a great team Dan."

"I honestly don't think I've met someone who enjoys sex like you," said Dan.

"I have a friendly pussy, that is all."

Dan smiled. He would look forward to hours of pleasure in Danielle's private office, submitting to her whim.

The end...

...for now.

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments