Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oh God! - Part One

"My boyfriend and his best friend..."

9
7 Comments 7
12.8k Views 12.8k
829 words 829 words
He's talking to me, or trying, but the music is too loud. We stay behind, holding hands as his friends walk ahead of us. Our fingers are intertwined, his skin warm against mine as I kiss him, shutting him up. He smiles and pulls me into him, his lips crushing mine. His strong arms tighten around my waist before picking me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist.

"Hehe, control yourself, baby," I mumble into his year, feeling his friends gaze on us.

He puts me down lightly, grasps my hand one more time and walks us to the booth. The waitress follows quickly, smiling, twirling her hair around her fingers, her cleavage exposed as she flirtatiously asks the boys what they'd like to drink.

"We'll open a tab," Owen answers eagerly.

She jots down what everyone - Aztec, Zach, Johnny and Ryan- is having and turns to me: "And you?" she asks, glaring at me.

"Sex on the beach," Ryan answers, smiling as he buries his face in my neck and whispers, "light weight."

I feel my cheeks flush pink as I grab his hand once more and pull him onto the dance floor.

He smirks, watching as I start swaying to the music, my arms waving in the air before tangling in my hair. He pulls me closer, our torsos rubbing against each other as I close my eyes and turn around, grinding softly against him. His lips brush the back of my neck, moving my hair out of the way before beginning to plant small kisses. He rests his chin on my shoulder and moans out my name quietly; I can see his smirk from the corner of my eyes.

I look ahead and see Aztec make his way through the crowd, his eyes inspecting every inch of my body before meeting mine. I look at Ryan, then back at Aztec, my heart racing, his figure now inches away from me. I look behind me and see the waitress. Assuming he will go work his magic on her, I relax into Ryan's arms, close my eyes, and tilt my head again to give him enough space for his warm lips.

I begin swaying against him once more, pushing my butt gently against his crotch, feeling him harden lightly. Before I know it, a body is pushing against my front, squeezing me between himself and Ryan. My eyes open wide as I look up, his body hovering over me as I try to look at Ryan.

SamarTeid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamarTeid

I begin to turn my head but his hand gently brushes against my cheek and I'm paralyzed, staring into his eyes, my mouth agape.

"It's okay," Ryan whispers into my year as Aztec pushes his lips to mine. Peppermint intoxicates my nostrils as his lips brush against me, sucking my lower lip into his mouth, his piercing blue eyes never leaving mine.

I moan involuntarily and before I know it his lips are brushing the other side of my neck. I relax into their arms, pulling Aztec closer, pushing my butt into Ryan. I moan as my lips find their way to Aztec's collarbone, kissing softly over and over, standing up on my tip toes to reach his neck, my arms gripping his waist as I pull him closer into me.

My heart's racing. It feels like everything has slowed down. The spotlight is on us, and before I know it, I'm picked up and carried away. I've never looked at Aztec this way, but as he follows behind us quietly, I start noticing more of his manly features: Muscles, toned body, tall, great hair, blue eyes and perfect lips - and his smile is to die for.

I reach for his hand and he gives it to me. I pull him close, his body against Ryan's as we kiss over his shoulder. He tastes sweet. Like strawberries.

I smile. So manly, yet so feminine, I think to myself as I grab hold of his shirt, holding it tight in my hand while pulling him closer and closer.

"Slow down there," I hear Ryan say. He's not jealous. We do this all the time. Just not with his best friend is all.

"Sorry," I mumble, pulling away from his mouth and pushing my lips against Ryan's.

Once we get upstairs Aztec takes the hotel room key from Ryan and opens the door.

Aztec is confident with his body and doesn't hesitate to take his shirt off the second the door closes. He leans against the wall and Ryan pushes my back gently against Aztec's bare chest. I smile, wrapping my legs once more around Ryan's body as we kiss.

The kiss gets more and more intense. Aztec's hands run up and down my tummy, his fingertips sliding over my chest and back down to my belly button before pulling my shirt up slowly.

"Let the fun begin," I hear Ryan mutter, a small saliva bridge forming between our lips..

Published 
Written by JustTonight
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments