Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oh the younger days

"Making up for lost time."

3
1 Comment 1
8.6k Views 8.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Hi, my name is Liv and this is one of my liberated stories.

"How in the hell I do I get into these strange predicaments?" I have been separated for 4 months and already I think I may have lost control over my body. I had only had sex with two men in my life up until our separation. Now I guess I am making up for lost time huh?

It seems like everywhere I go I end up getting used and fucked. Times have definitely changed since I was younger. My husband loves me and only wanted us to try different things in the sex department but I refused thinking it was not right. But now looking back maybe I should have listened to him and gone along with his desires. Then we‘d possibility still be together.

Now here I was, a Saturday night in a college town and at a party full of young people. Shit, I am 10 years older than them but the guys were all over me.

Sure, I love to dance and I am definitely getting to be a heck of a drinker. This partying and making up for lost time has been going on quite a bit lately, but that is no excuse. Of course working at the college gets me a lot of invitations to frat parties.

The night in question I was wearing my sexy ass hugging jeans and blue thongs underneath. Also my favorite blue t-shirt and a blue uplift bra. I went stag to the party that night and I started drinking and dancing with different guys. A few would cop a feel as usual and I let it happen. I was feeling great, a bit woozy but still great.

The music and dancing went on and on and I really was getting into the scene. I started guys one after another which isn‘t like me at all.. I was letting them feel my ass and tits, their hands were also wandering under my shirt at times. One guy even reached under my shirt and unhooked my bra allowing it to fall God knows where. My tits with my rock hard nipples were definitely visible under my shirt.

Not stopping with that a guy lifts the shirt over my head and drops it to the floor. Embarrassed yet excited I continued dancing to the music.My breasts swaying to the music and nipples were erect and hot. Everyone is cheering my sexy dancing and it excited me further. I was in heaven.

The music is loud, lights are dim and the alcohol is everywhere, I am swaying and grinding for all to see. They were getting turned on watching me and I was getting more turned on than normal. Guys and girls are stopping their dancing to watch me. I heard one guy say “Gee, it’s like she’s fucking the music." One girl yells “Hell I’d eat that pussy.”

They are all yelling for me to take it all off. One guy says “You can tell she wants it so lets all fuck her.” A guy comes to me and we kiss. His tongue is all inside my mouth and I respond to it. He just unsnaps my jeans and unzips the zipper and my jeans are falling to the floor. I kicked them away. Everyone is yelling louder and wanting to see more.

A young girl comes up behind me, runs her hands inside my panties sliding a finger thru my wet pussy and then rolls my panties down to the floor. A guy yells,“Hey, her pussy has soaked the panties." I ca feel the cool air on my wetness and it excites me more. My body is shuddering in front of all these young people.

The are gals and guys all yelling louder and encouraging me to touch myself and finger my pussy. I bent over and shake my ass at them. They hoot and holler as I reach back and spread my ass cheeks so they can see my gaping pussy and asshole. Gals and guys come over and reach out to touch my pussy and lick the pussy juices from their own fingers. Oh fuck, my morals and inhibitions were definitely gone by then.

Someone threw a lot pillows on the floor as another a guy pushes me to my knees. A young man stands in front of me, drops his jeans and says, “Suck my cock.” 

Not waiting I eagerly take it in my hands. It’s not the best looking cock or even the largest I’ve ever seen but it was okay. I look at it and then using it like a corncob I lick the length as well as around the head. Now he is really moaning and shoving his cock deep into my mouth. He doesn't seem very experienced with getting his cock sucked. To make his experience more enjoyable I lightly withdraw his cock and then suck the head into my mouth. Then I engulf it making him lose his load immediately.

AtheneaANDafrodi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AtheneaANDafrodi

It actually tasted sweet and bitter at the same time so I swallowed the load to everyone’s amazement.

One guy saw this and loudly tells everyone his girlfriend has never swallowed his load. Everyone laughs at her and she protests that she’d do it for him now. They proceeded to start making out. I lay back to relax and watch as she sucks him for a few minutes. She wasn't too good at it but he moans and twitches as he cums in her mouth. She starts to pull her mouth away at the 1st spurt but he holds her head as he empties his load. She swallowed but had a look of disgust on her face.

I see a big fucking black guy move to me and he asks very softly to get on my elbows and knees. I did as I was instructed and looked over my shoulder. I’ve never been with a black man before but by the look of his exposed large cock this was going to be the 1st time. He got behind me and I thought he’d just fuck my wet pussy. He let his cock head slide up and , just touch my ass hole. I meekly protested, “ohhhh no, not there, please I know you're too big.”

I've had anal sex before but only with my husband but this was an awesome cock. I said, “this is not what I really like, so please stop okay.” The head of his cock stayed where it was but he was rubbing it up and down my asshole making me actually want it. The head was rubbing me to the point where the friction of it made me even wetter. I thought “what the hell”and then stopped complaining. The black guy smiled at my relaxation and slid the head into my ass making me squirm. The head just popped inside me as I moaned very loudly. The width was making it a bit more difficult so he pushed harder. When it did pop completely inside me I screamed "ohhh fuck me goddamn it." He pushed a bit harder and I just rammed backwards. I did scream from the pleasure/pain but I drove it deep inside my ass.

The crowd was in a chaotic state now, guys yelling encouragement to the black guy. All of their girlfriends were just staring. I believe they were worrying if this was going to happen to them also.
They looked scared, some were teary eyed, some said they wanted to leave and some just moved to a corner and sat still.

I felt the black cock start sliding in my juiced asshole and I really grunted due to his thickness. Plunging his cock deep into my asshole made me scream again but I loved it also. He withdrew the cock from my ass only to jam it in again. This went on until I felt my ass loosen and a lewd yet pleasurable feeling come over me. I instinctively began to fuck back on the cock deep in my ass.

I felt a cock near my mouth and I suddenly sucked it inside. I was sucking it, licking it and taking it deep in my throat. He couldn’t last long and began to twitch and moaned loudly. He spurt a large load of hot cum which filled my mouth. Some cum escaped from the sides of my mouth but mostly it went straight down my throat. I continued sucking until it went soft and fell from my mouth.

Someone in the back ground said “let me fuck her ass,” so the black guy just sped up his fucking movements until he moaned loudly and let his load fly up my bowels. He removed his cock from my ass with a plop sound and the other guy went behind me. He got the loose cum filled asshole and instantly began to fuck me for all he was worth. He lasted only a few minutes until he spewed hot cum inside my ass. I rolled onto my back tired but yet I was wanting more.

I looked around at the party goers and a lot of them were fucking also. There were two girls and four guys still watching me. I took a deep breath, thinking maybe my husband has had this in mind for us when we got back together. I glanced at the nearest guy and said “Who’s next?" He jumped towards me and then on me. I must have been fucked by five guys that night and I had never tasted pussy until that night. You know, it isn’t too bad.

When I left the next morning there were sleepy hungover young college kids all over the house. I was tired but well satisfied. This was great and it opened my eyes to what my husband was wanting for us. You know I think my husband and I will get back together as long as we play with others and have group sex parties ourselves. I’ll definitely tell you about them later.
Published 
Written by acecruiser
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments