Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On the Road

"My helper and I have an unexpected encounter at a truck stop restaurant."

28
9 Comments 9
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

My helper and I were on the way back home to Georgia from Topeka, Kansas after the longest two weeks anybody has ever experienced. After dealing with all the freeway construction in Kansas City on the way there, we opted to take a southern route through Texas. The plan was to drive as non-stop as we could, switching off as needed.

 

It was about eleven at night and we were hungry. The sign advertised a no-name twenty-four-hour truck stop with a restaurant and motel at the next exit. If you’ve ever driven through Texas, you know how far apart things can be, so we decided it was better than nothing. Coffee and pork rinds can get you just so far down the road.

 

There were a few trucks in the lot, a few pickups (Texas limousines) at the restaurant, and a no-tel lice nest of about seven or eight rooms in the back. At least the pickups had Texas plates, so they were probably locals, and that bode well for the food.

 

After we sat ourselves at a booth an early twenty-something young lady brought us menus. Sweet, sweet smile on a beautiful face framed by blond hair, with a knockout body to boot. We watched her firm butt sway as she walked off. Damn! What a piece! Jim and I looked at each other and smiled. Yeah, after two weeks of us sharing a room, something like that would be real nice. Oh, well. When we closed our menus another girl with black hair and grey eyes stopped to take our order. Slender body, not nearly as voluptuous as the blonde’s, but just as delectable in its own way.

 

“Damn. I’m glad we stopped here,” Jim said with a smile as we watched the waitress stride off to put in our orders.

 

“I’m wondering if there are any more,” I replied. Looking around, it seemed they were the only ones there.

 

In a few minutes, they both returned carrying our plates. After they set them down, they looked at each other, then the blond said, “Would you like anything else?”

 

Everything we’d ordered was there and looked good. “No. It all looks great,” I replied.

 

The dark-haired girl said, “Are you sure? We get off at midnight.”

 

“Oh,” from Jim.

 

The blond looked around, then whispered, “We have a room at the motel.”

 

Holy shit! I don’t know about Jim, but I almost came right there. Two weeks, remember? I looked at him, he looked at me, and I said, “Sure, we have time.” Jim snickered. OK, it was a lame line, but I was in shock.

 

We enjoyed our dinners while we watched them, and they tossed glances and smiles our way. At midnight they came over, took the money for the bill, then came back for us. We all left together and walked back to the room.

 

Inside looked a lot better than I’d expected. Two queen beds and the girls had fixed the room up pretty nice. As the door closed, the blond went to Jim as the grey eyes locked with mine. “I’m Debbie,” I heard the blond say.

 

Grey eyes said, “I’m Paula.” Clothes were immediately shed, and we ended up on one bed as Jim and the blonde were on the other.

 

I pushed Paula onto her back, grasped her knees, and pressed her legs wide open to fully expose her precious slit. It was gapped open and I could see her moisture welling up in her hole and her erect clit. She held her arms out, but I had other plans. Dropping my head between her legs I started running my tongue along the inside of one thigh, slowly up to her snatch, then just before I touched her lips I switched to the other thigh, all the while holding her legs spread and flat on the bed. Then I went straight for her clit, first flicking my tongue over it, then clamping it between my lips and sucking on it. Paula was squirming and letting out little cries. I moved my hands up to her pert breasts, massaging them and twisting her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. She put her hands on the backs of mine.

KristenJohnson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristenJohnson

 

“Oh, shit, you suck good,” I heard Jim say. Glancing over I saw they were in the 69 position with her on top.

 

I brought my right hand down and slipped two fingers into Paula’s well. She was soaking, juices leaking down the crack of her ass and puddling on the bed. In response, she started humping her hips, fucking back on my fingers. Her cries became stronger and quicker as the pace of her hips increased. “Oh, God,” she cried as she came. Her left leg swung up, then came down on my back as her entire body convulsed and cum juice gushed out of her pussy all over my hand and chin.

 

“Fuck me now. PLEASE,” she cried. As I moved up over her, she grabbed my dick and guided it in. I began pumping her.  Grabbing my right wrist, she brought the fingers that had been in her to her mouth, sucking them clean of her juice. I pounded hard and fast into her. Again, she went rigid, then let out a short scream as her legs and arms clamped around me. I was holding myself up and she lifted herself until she was pressed against me in another massive orgasm. When it was over, she dropped back to the bed as I continued to pound into her. The sounds from the other bed indicated Debbie was in the throes of climax, too. She was on top bucking like mad on Jim’s dick and he was pumping up for all he was worth.

 

I felt my orgasm building. “I’m going to cum,” I told her.

 

“In my mouth. I want it in my mouth,” she said. At the last moment, I pulled out and straightened up on my knees. She sat up and took me into her mouth sucking and pumping the shaft. When I came, she kept sucking and swallowed my load as it came out. When my last pulse was over, she ran her tongue tight along the underside, milking the last drops out.

 

About that time, Debbie hopped off Jim and took his dick into her mouth. He cried out as he pumped his load down her throat. When done, she smacked her lips and let out a satisfied sigh with a smile.

 

“We don’t like rubbers and don’t like pills and don’t trust anything else, so taking it in our mouths is the best contraceptive,” Paula explained with a mischievous grin.

 

Later after we’d rested, Debbie pointed at the bed she and Jim were on and said, “Would you two sit over here?” I moved over and sat on the edge as Debbie went to Paula. They started kissing, then nibbling on each other’s breasts, and ended up in 69 with Paula on top.  After they had both cum once, Debbie said, “Feel free to join in.” I moved over between Debbie’s legs as Jim positioned himself behind Paula. Paula moved her head back and guided my dick into Debbie’s pussy. Debbie was tighter than Paula and not as wet. More friction, which was good. Paula closed her eyes and sighed as Jim’s dick sank into her from behind. She began licking Debbie’s clit and my shaft as I stroked in and out. Debbie squealed out another cum, followed by Paula’s.

 

“Damn, I’m cumming again,” Jim cried. He pulled out of Paula and slid his dick into Debbie’s mouth where he dumped his load. That triggered me and I did the same with Paula’s mouth.

 

When we were done, I noticed Paula hadn’t swallowed. She turned around as Debbie sat up. Both girls had our loads in their mouths and began kissing, swirling our liquids together before they swallowed. Debbie giggled. “We share everything,” she said.

 

Needless to say, we made the rest of the trip was with pleasant memories.

 

Published 
Written by Stever899
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments