Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Orgy at the gym

"Laura and I take on three guys at the gym"

62
32 Comments 32
34.2k Views 34.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
Owing to our different routines, Laura and I don’t often use the gym at the same time. Laura uses the one at university mainly and I’ve found a nice one a couple of miles down the road. I don’t think my girlfriend is quite so obsessed with keeping fit as me, but she has certainly benefited by going regularly. Her tummy is that bit more toned and I can see a little bit of definition in her thighs. Anyway, for a change Laura came to my gym when she was on her mid semester break in April. I paid her guest membership and I showed her round the machines and weights. Being a Monday night, it was very quiet. There were a few guys in there and one other girl. I’ve not seen her before. She was a pretty red head and was doing a few reps on the pec deck and a few biceps rolls with the lightest weights.

The guys in the gym have just about got used to seeing me in my tight, red lycra but they were surprised to see me with Laura. I was in my red shorts for a change and my shortest white crop top. Laura was in her skimpy yellow shorts and a matching yellow vest. I looked in the long mirrors as we went in. We looked hot and we knew it. Our shorts were barely covering our bum cheeks and they were really tight at the front, if you know what I mean. Then with me being a double D and Laura a double E, any movement on those treadmills was going to exaggerate our quivering boobs.

I looked round and made sure one of the fittest guys was watching when I selected a couple of the weights from the bottom rack. I knew he would be looking at my bum and my cheeky crack. The guys in there were so buff. The oldest couldn’t have been more than 22 and they looked like they were athletes or footballers or something. I’m not exaggerating when I say they all stopped when they saw Laura. Her blonde hair has dark highlights now and she was a walking playground. Her tits and her lovely plump ass was just a bit too much and there were a few gasps and the odd ‘for fuck’s sake’ when we walked in.

I decided I would go on the cross trainer, while Laura went on the adjacent treadmill. That took us past the heavy weights and bench press area where the guys were working out. We didn’t hurry, just so they could have a good look. They were so lean. Just perspiring a little but not too much and rippling with muscle and gristle from their shoulders to their glutes. I do admire a guy who can put that amount of effort in. I like it when they’re kind of cute without being macho and just ripped but not too ripped. Some of these body builders go a bit too far. Give me a nice six-pack stomach and rippling triceps and I’m a happy bunny. Not that I do many guys these days but seeing all that meat, was making me horny. I think privately, it was for Laura too.

After all their grunts and sounds of exertion, we were left to our own devices and my thoughts wandered onto naughty things. I guess that’s why we walked into the guy’s showers after our workout.. Maybe we weren’t thinking, talking about stuff and not really looking where we were going. We just went through the wrong door. It became quite obvious, very quickly. I mean when you walk into the girls, there’s the flowers on the window sills to start with. The walls are pink and not blue. The main thing about the girl’s changing rooms.. what really stands out, is that there aren’t any fit guys in there - just the musings of unrequited fantasy.

Laura and I just stopped in our tracks. There were just three of them, drying themselves with their towels. A dark-haired one and two blonde guys. They were naked apart from that. Our eyes went south by 30 degrees as you do. They were each packing a good wad. They were soft at that point obviously, but I know quality when I see it. They didn’t say anything, they just stared at us and we stared back. I knew how we had got them turned on in the gym, the thoughts that they indulged. Now I could only think about their lovely smooth, toned bodies. I looked at Laura and I knew she thought the same. Neither of us had had a cock for a while and now there were three for the taking.

It was a tricky situation. We could turn round and make our sincere apologies for the indiscretion as we left. Alternatively, we could bare face it out and get undressed in the guy’s changing rooms.

“What do you think Laura?” I said.

“I will if you will,.” she said.

Laura like me had a secret craving to suck multiple cocks. We weren’t going to get a better chance than this. We walked over to where there were some spare pegs and hung up our towels. The three guys just watched open-mouthed as we began to strip. I looked at them, smiling sweetly as I peeled off my shorts. Laura did the same. We weren’t wearing any panties and were trimmed to within an inch of our pussies. I removed my white top next. My boobs jiggled as I took it off and I saw a couple of Adam’s apples bob. Laura stood next to me with her hand on my shoulder. The three young men looked at us and walked towards us. Their cocks were getting stiffer by the second. I looked at those beautiful V-shaped torsos, sculptured abs and their sinewy thighs. I turned to Laura and paused for maximum effect, just before we kissed. As we kissed I put my hand between her legs and pushed a couple of fingers into her sweet wet cunt. We were the entertainment now and we had three avid spectators. Except, I wanted to take things further - to take it all the way!

“Bend over baby, let them see that lovely pussy.”

The guys must have thought it was a dream or something.

“You.” I said, pointing to a dark-haired guy, who had a neat goatee. I curled my finger, guiding him towards me and positioned him within sucking distance of Laura’s mouth. The other guys were rock hard now and I knelt down in front of them. I spat on my hands and stroked them a little, just feeling those pumping hard cocks against my little palms.

IsabellaEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaEva

I looked up at them, there was a mixture of deer in the headlights and pure lust. I looked round. Laura had a face full of cock and was fingering herself in time with her head movements. I returned my own attention to the matter in hand, as it were. They had only just showered a few minutes earlier and they were as hard as Skegness rock. What’s a girl to do?

I licked the end of one cock and then the other. I made my mind up to suck the guy on the right first, while I continued to wank the other one. I could feel him throbbing in my mouth. I was so turned on, my pussy was aching and I was almost dribbling juice on to the gym floor. I have to say this was a first, sucking two guys at once, but it was an amazing turn on. I blew them a minute at a time, keeping the other one hard with my hand. One guy, the one on the left, his cock was so hard. He was stroking my head as I sucked him off, running his fingers through my hair.

I was so horny now, I released my hand from one guy and put my fingers between my legs. I was wetter than I could imagine. Now, with just one free hand I used my other one to manoeuvre the other guy a bit closer. I sucked him while the other one rubbed the end of his cock around my nose and cheeks. Somehow and I don’t know how, I sucked him too and before I knew it, I had two cock in my mouth at the same time. I don’t know how they felt about that, but they obviously didn’t care. They were just concentrating on this big-boobed, petite blonde who was giving them all her attention. I felt completely slutty but I didn’t care. I had two thrusting, fleshy hot rods in my mouth and I was loving it. I couldn’t see what was going on behind me, but I got the impression that the other one was fucking Laura. There was too much gasping and moaning for it to be anything else.

I felt a bit jealous. My pussy was wet and tingling and I need plugging. I stood and looked at Laura getting fucked good and hard. I guided blonde guy number one towards the bench and sat him down. I looked round at blonde guy number two and smiled my dirtiest smile as I knelt on the bench and took number one in my mouth. Hiss cock was slippery with a little pre-cum. I could feel my bum being squeezed and played with and then my pussy being fingered. I half moaned quietly with delight, cock in mouth as the other one filled me up. I was so wet down there, there was no awkward fumbling or ‘whoops wrong hole.' He slipped straight in and was I guess, ball deep in seconds. I gripped onto the other’s thighs with my fingers as I felt my pussy being pounded. It was beautiful. I knew I had missed a nice hard cock but I didn’t realise just how much. I moaned so loud. I was just wanking number one cock now, licking the end. I wanted, if possible to make all the guys come at once. I wanted to give Laura a little treat.

I closed my eyes, biting my lip as the tall, blonde guy fucked me. He was groaning as much as I was moaning. He was so good, giving me every inch until I could feel his balls slapping against me. My guy on the bench was obviously struggling, having his cock licked and tickled at the same time. Laura’s guy was huffing and puffing; Laura was moaning and by the sound of it having multiple orgasms. My pussy was close to going into spasm. I was mewing and moaning like a sweet-nasty slut, rolled into one. All those times I had teased they guys in the gym, I guess this was payback. But what a delightful punishment.

I shivered as he weighed my tits in his strong hands, squeezing them gently. I was so close to coming now. I was gasping and breathing so deeply, building up slowly but surely. 'Don't stop, don't stop,' I said under my breath. I sucked the guy on the bench again. Having that firm, hard dick in my mouth just made me even more turned on and then I just let go!

“Yes! Yes! YES!!! Oh... hmmmmm…. I'm coming, I’m coming!”

I screamed the gym down as my pussy imploded and my juices streamed over his cock, my vagina pounding with pulsating pleasure. My whole body was a mass of trembling orgasm.

Laura was now seated on the bench, sucking the guy. His teeth were gritted, clearly close to coming. I looked up at my number one as number two pulled out and began to stroke himself. I was still getting my breath back and pulling myself together. I really wanted the guy’s cum, but I was feeling generous. I wanted Laura to have them, all three of them.

“Come on guys, let her suck you to finish.”

Laura looked up at them, licking the end of their cocks one by one as they pulled on themselves. I had had a huge orgasm, but I was still majorly turned on with the anticipation of seeing Laura get so messy. Laura sucked on them one at a time, moving from guy to guy, taking them deep into her mouth. She was sucking and getting her face fucked by the hardest six and seven inches I had ever seen. You could see the straining, throbbing dicks, ready to explode with their cream.

In the end they were pulling on their cocks, so that their hands were just a blur and they had that amazing, intense look on their faces that men have when they’re about to come. Three gorgeous statues of testosterone and all about to explode over my girlfriend’s face. It was not only hot, but quite funny too. As the first guy came, the second guy ejaculated and that seemed to make the third one come too. Laura just looked up at them smiling. Three cocks were erupting almost simultaneously over her face and onto her breasts. The guys were groaning and growling as they came. It was all so sexy and hot.

"Wow! Yes!" I said, as Laura was spattered with spunk.

Of course Laura could afford to get messy because there was a shower just footsteps away and we could stand under the sprinkling hot water and get all soapy and steamy. We bathed together, kissing and fondling as they guys dressed, leaving me and Laura to make out in the shower.

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments