Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Orgy in the bar

"No ordinary bar pickup"

24
9 Comments 9
40.4k Views 40.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
I had recently split up with my boyfriend of 3 years, and it had hit me hard. I didn’t want to see anyone, locked myself out of the real world and hid behind a mountain of work. One of the girls I worked with came into my office. "You cant hide away forever, things will get better I promise" she said to me. What did I care, I had nothing since he left me for that stupid blonde tart he worked with. "Your coming out with us lot tonite, were going to that new bar in town to let our hair down" she said, "and I'm not going to take no for an answer" she boomed as she turned to leave. I wasn’t in the mood for arguing so stayed quiet.

I got home from work that evening and took a long, hot shower. Wrapped up in my silk dressing gown, I took a bottle of wine from the fridge and poured myself a large glass. Stuff it, I thought to myself, I don’t need him to bring me down, I can have fun without that low life son of a bitch. I went into the bedroom and raided my wardrobe. I slipped into a sexy black number I hadn’t worn in ages. It looked stunning on me. Thin straps which hung nicely on my shoulders, tight around my chest showing off my breasts to reveal their full size and shape. It was a short dress, came just down to below my waist, giving me the perfect opportunity to show off my long legs. I looked into the mirror and smiled at the image before me. Perfect, I thought to myself. I finished off my wine and headed for the door.

I arrived at the pub just after my friends and already a row of drinks was waiting for me. "Looking good" wolf whistled one of the lads as I walked in. I shrugged it off and joined my girl friends at the bar. The night kicked off with a few tequila slammers, followed by several vodka doubles. I really was letting my hair down. I caught a shadowy figure moving around in the corner of the room and turned to look. Instantly I was struck down by his deep dark eyes. He was of medium build, muscular arms and chest, thick, dark hair and wearing a very expensive suit. I knew I was staring so quickly turned away and casually carried on with my drink. The evening wore on and the drinks were flowing. The laughter and music on the juke box echoed through my ears. I was taking a sip of my archers and lemonade when I heard a voice behind me say "you look stunning tonite, can I buy you a drink" I turned and came face to face with the tall dark stranger from the corner. "Sure ill have the same again please" I responded, blushing slightly. Suddenly I felt a warm set of lips gently kissing my neck, taking in the sweet smell of my perfume. I tilted my head a little giving him more access. I could hear my friends giggling to themselves and one of them saying "she’s in there tonite girls". I ignored this comment and continued with my drink. His lips felt warm against my skin, inviting almost. By this time the drink had gone to my head slightly and I was starting to feel a little sexual. I pushed my hips back against him only to be greeted by the hardness in his trousers. He moaned quietly in my ears and said "I need you so badly right now, come back to my place with me" "No thanks" I said, "I’m quite happy here thanks". With that he pushed into me hard, giving me the chance to feel him stiffness for all its glory. I sharp shudder spread through my body, from my head right down to my toes, making them curl. I slipped my hand behind me and took his between my fingers. Caressing him slowly I undone his zipper and freed the monster from its prison. It felt so big and thick in my hands as I started rubbing it up and down maximizing its length. He pulled up the back of my dress and pushed himself against me. The wetness between my legs starting to build up. He pulled my black lace thong to one side and started rubbing my clit. It felt good, his manly hands circling my most sensitive areas. My girlfriends noticed what was going on and quietly stood there watching. I had never done this sort of thing before and I could feel my face turning bright red, both with embarrassment and pleasure. The moans escaping my lips were getting loader and several by standers had noticed the event which was unfolding before their eyes. By this time I didn’t care too much for the people around me, I was too locked up in the moment.

BeautyEma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautyEma

I slipped my shoulders free of my dress straps to show the world my breasts. He cupped one in his hand whilst playing with my clit with the other. I was moaning like a bitch now, my body aching for his hardness to enter me. I pushed back against his cock hard and felt it slide around my wet hole. With one swift movement he slipped into me. I let out a gasp as his size shocked me. He stood there for a minuet allowing myself to relax around him. Slowly he started to move, grinding his hips against me, slipping his cock in and out. His speed increased and my moans got louder. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a young couple next to us were getting it on. She had his meat in her hands and was milking it for all its worth. On my other side I could see two of my closest friends were kissing each other. their hands exploring each others body, gripping hold of each others breasts and sliding between their legs. This was turning out to be quite a night, and I was worried I wouldn’t enjoy it? Yeah right!

The tall guy from behind the bar jumped up and sat in front of me. His legs hanging over the edge of the bar and his hands resting beside him. I was inches away from his manhood, and I could see that he was solid in his pants. I unzipped his trousers and took his cock in my hands. He was huge, I couldn’t close my hand around his thickness. I leant closer, careful not to full the cock out of my soaking pussy, and took it in my mouth. he let out a groan of pleasure and starting moving his hips toward me. The guy behind me picked up speed. He was fucking me hard and fast now. Deeper he went, slamming into me so his balls would slap my clit. I pulled the barman’s cock from my mouth and started wanking it violently. One of my girl friends walked up to me and kissed me on the lips. Our tongues started exploring our mouths, sucking on each others tongues and lips. Suddenly she disappeared, I looked down to see her getting into position between my legs. Her mouth met my pussy. She took it into her mouth, sucking on my lips and flicking my clit. My legs started to shake and my body filled with electricity. I was having the time of my life, being cock fucking in my mouth, a cock up my pussy and my clit was being sucked like hell. The guy behind me slipped out of me and started rubbing his cock up against my arse. He picked up my drink and trickled it over my hole. It was so cold up running down my crack. He ran his dick over it come more and pushed himself into me. I let out a gasp as I felt his entire length penetrate me. The girls tongue moved up my pussy and plunged into my hole, her tongue pushing in and out of my wetness, lapping up my juices. I glanced around the room to find that nearly everyone in the bar was wrapped in another’s body, fucking them on the floors, tables and stage, and those who were on their own were wanking their dicks roughly. The night was turning into one massive orgy in the new bar in town. What a way to boost its reputation eh.

I felt my body start to shake, my knees trembling beneath me and my arse being stretched to the max. I was building up to the ultimate climax. I was being finger fucked from all angles and my mouth was full of cock. With one massive thrust from behind me, I let out a load scream and started cumming. My juices being swallowed before they had chance to leave my pussy. My mouth was being filled with hot cum and my arse was being pumped full of stickiness. We all came together in one massive group. The whole bar filled up with squeals and screams of pleasure as one by one we all came.

Slowly we all came down from our orgasms, collapsing in a heap in the floor, puffing and panting, trying to get all the air intake we could. One by one everyone started to leave, pulling their skirts down to the correct places and trousers being zipped back up. I pulled my dress back down over my arse and pulled my thong into place. I looked deep into the eyes of the stranger who had just given me the orgasm of a lifetime. I stared for a while, finally adding "Same time next week?" before casually walking out of the bar for my long journey back home.
Published 
Written by Xanthe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments