Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Orgy of Delight

"Matt finds himself at the whim of four horny milfs"

43
28 Comments 28
42.1k Views 42.1k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Famous Story
Judy Morris led Matt by the hand. She opened the door to her living room and entered ahead of him, a wry smile on her face. Her 17 year old playboy was blindfolded, and dressed only in his khaki combats. On the previous weekend she had promised him a surprise. For a whole week he had wondered what it might be, knowing that she was able to cook up some sexy schemes. Matt was even more confused when on the day, she said he had to have a black sash tied around his head. Entering the room, his olfactory senses picked up the heady scent of perfume; a mixture of fragrances. His mind was instantly in overdrive, trying to make sense of what might lay ahead.

A week earlier

“Okay girls,” said Judy, placing the cards back into the deck. “The first item on the agenda, is the acquiring of young men, for the plundering of." The other members of the bridge club sat up, looking and listening intently.

“I know we have all spoken of finding someone to satisfy our desires,” she continued. “Well, I have put those words into action.”

“Tell us more!” exclaimed Louise, a 38 year old blonde.

“I will," said Judy, putting her pencil to her lips. "His name his Matt. Let’s say he’s a friend of the family.”

“Ooh this sounds good,” said Sally, who was 41 and had shoulder-length black hair.

“He’s a friend of Larry’s to be precise, but you get my drift.”

“Is he useful?” asked Suzanne, an attractive brunette and at 44 was the oldest of the group.

“I would say so,” confirmed Judy. “I’ve trained him well.”

This drew a ripple of amusement from the others.

“Hmmm.. how old is he?” asked Sally.

“Seventeen.”

There were a few gasps among the girls.

“Say, you do like them young!" observed Suzanne.

“Well, I can assure you he has all the right attributes, darling. Don't let his age put you off. He has everything we require."

“When can we see him?” asked Louise, eagerly.

“I’ve told him to come round on Saturday. He is expecting a little surprise, but he won’t be expecting you lot.”

“What does he expect then?” asked Sally.

“Probably some new lingerie or something. He’s quite malleable to suggestion.”

“Not malleable down below, I hope?!" said Suzanne, drawing giggles from the rest.

“Certainly not! You won’t be disappointed in that direction,” assured Judy.

Judy continued to explain the circumstances of how Matt became her secret lover and how she had taken him from the shy 16 year old virgin to the confident but still young, sex machine that he was now.

Life in suburbia consisted of coffee mornings, the occasional hand of bridge and the everyday chores of the married woman. The girls were well-provided for, but like Judy, they wanted a little extra-marital fun. For that, they needed to dispense with the rulebook. The Guide to Being a Good Housewife never mentioned how to get a well-hung toy boy.

“I want you all to be dressed to kill, ladies,” said Judy. “I will of course be allowing you all to have him on a one-to-one basis. But I think a group event would be a good way of introducing him to his new duties.”

There were nods of approval from the other girls.

“You really know how to look after your friends, Judy,” said Suzanne, sexily.

Judy licked her lips and gave her friend a knowing look. She knew how big a sexual appetite Suzanne had. Her reputation among their circle was legendary. Matt would have his hands full with her, as it was. Satisfying four women at once would be a little overwhelming for him, she knew that. But it would give him a great opportunity to step up to the plate on his journey to manhood.

Matt felt Judy’s hand slide up and down his spine. Then with a delicate touch, she pulled one end of the sash, revealing the assembled trio of Suzanne, Louise and Sally.

“Oh! Who...?!”

Matt looked round at Judy.

“It’s okay, Matt. These are my friends. You should think of them as your friends too."

“Hello Matt,” said Suzanne.

“Hi Matt,” said Sally and Louise, together.

The girls were each dressed in their best lingerie. The blonde Louise had put on a blue blouse with the top buttons deliberately left open enough to show some cleavage. Her short black, pleated skirt revealed her black hold ups, contrasting with her pearly white skin. Suzanne had put on stockings and suspenders. Her skirt was a Scots plaid and complimented her dark hair and deep red blouse. Apart from Judy she was the most buxom of the group and Matt’s eyes were all over her sexy outfit. Sally was in a grey skirt with white hold ups and a see-through cream top. Her black hair shined as she looked at Matt, smiling sultrily.

Judy was in a yellow tie-front crop top, her braless boobs almost spilling out. Her legs were amazingly sexy, bordered by her tiny black skirt and knee-high black socks.

Matt was trying to comprehend the situation, his cock growing rapidly as he surveyed the scene.

The women stood up and touched his bare torso. There were coos of delight as they pawed his taught, smooth skin. His arms were toned from all his hours in the garden and his natural washboard stomach provided endless fascination for the naughty trio.

“I told you he was buff,” remarked Judy, running a hand through Matt’s hair.

Matt’s nerve was holding thus far, but he had a strangely surreal feeling as their hands roamed over his body. This made his heart beat faster and his cock grow quicker. His gathering erection did not escape their attention and soon there was a sea of hands over his bulge and between his legs, pawing and stroking.

“Let’s get him over to the sofa,” said Suzanne.

Matt found himself being manoeuvred across the living room, until the button and zip on his combats was undone and he felt a hand squeeze his butt. He was trembling as their soft hands stroked his legs and stomach but he went with the flow, making no attempt to resist. As his pants came off, there was the relief from the pressure on his cock but this was accompanied by a feeling of exposure, being suddenly naked with four women, whom were unknown to him minutes earlier.

There were gasps of delight as his cock sprang up in all its beautiful glory.

“Hey! How do we want him? Seated or standing?” inquired Judy.

“Whichever,” Sally replied.

“Oh fuck! What are you gonna do?” asked Matt.

“We’re going to suck your lovely cock, one at a time,” said Suzanne, with a look of glee on her face.

“Sheeezh! Hope I can last out for you girls.”

“Just relax Matt, we’ll take care of you,” Judy said, assuringly.

“Yeah, we’ll go easy to begin with,” added Suzanne.

After a brief conversation it was decided to keep Matt in a standing position. That way they could feel him up, while taking turns on his cock.

Matt noticed that the women were in no rush to undress yet, but simply loosened a few buttons here and there, making them look even more slutty. He loved how their brassieres and boob flesh peeked between their blouses. He looked down as they knelt in a semi-circle at his feet. His hard on was raging now, as they ran fingers over his sinewy legs and stroked his cock and balls. It was almost too much for his young mind and body to take in, but Judy had raised his threshold during their sex sessions. Even so, his heart began to pound as Suzanne raised herself up on her knees and took his cock in her mouth.

Suzanne breathed deeply through her nose as she took him into her mouth, almost ball deep, coating him with her saliva. The others looked up at Matt as they continued to stroke his legs or pinch his butt. Suzanne really deep-throated him, making herself gag as she went down, until his bell end hit the back of her throat.

“It must be my turn, now,” said Louise, sweeping her hair from her face.

Suzanne, reluctantly relinquished Matt’s cock, swapping places with her friend. At the same time, Judy stood up and ran her fingers up Matt’s chest and planted a loving kiss on his lips. Matt groaned as Louise’s lips enrobed his cock and his tongue slipped into Judy’s mouth.

His dick was so hard as he was fellated by Louise. Her technique was more gentle than Suzanne’s, licking and teasing the tip of his glans with her tongue. Matt took a handful of her blonde hair, letting it run through his fingers like sand, as she sucked.

“Hmmm…look how eager they are for your cock, Matt," said Judy.

“Hnnnngh..yeah…” said Matt, his fingers locked into hers as she kissed him again.

Sally looked up at Matt, her brown eyes meeting his as she waited her turn. The 41 year old, pinched her nipples through her top and licked her lips as her friend licked his cock. As Sally got her turn, Suzanne stood up and joined Judy, giving the young guy a lingering kiss. Before he knew it, she was poking her tongue in his ear as Judy planted kisses on his face. Matt thought he was dreaming, but no dream made his cock throb as it was doing at that moment. There was a gasping sound as Sally deep throated his cock, sucking him hard until her own spit was dribbling down her chin. 

Matt had expected he was going to get a treat, but nothing prepared him for the events that were unfolding. He loved the combination of perfume; the delicate touch of hands and lips; the understanding and expertise that came with women of their age.

His attention taken by the two hot milfs, who were kissing and teasing him, Matt had hardly noticed that Louise and Sally were now licking him as a duo. Their lips were gliding along his cock and playing with the purple end, until the first beads of pre-cum oozed from the slit. Louise rolled her tongue across his helmet, collecting the salty moisture.

“I think we should save him for later,” said Sally.

“I agree,” said Louise.

“What say we get him to lie on the sofa and see how well you’ve taught him in the art of licking pussy,” declared Sally.

“Oh, you’re so reading my mind,” said Suzanne, unzipping her skirt as she spoke.

AliceRoss2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceRoss2



“Yes, down you get, young man,” said Louise, unfastening her skirt and guiding him towards the sofa with her free hand.

The four women all continued to remove their clothes. Matt watched them disrobe, his cock aching, but not daring to even touch himself yet, in case he made himself come. He was well aware that the women expected a stud. He knew Judy would have built him up and he was afraid of letting her and himself down. He needed to hold on somehow. Just the thought of having four wet pussies grind on his face was enough to make him shoot his load, but he knew he had to man up and rise to the challenge. He had certainly risen and his cock was as rigid as a flag pole as he lay on the cushions, waiting for the women to get naked.

Now down to just their underwear, first Suzanne and then the other three slipped off their panties and removed their bras, leaving just their hold ups and stockings. Matt looked on in awe. Suzanne had the best ass. It was plump and looked firm for her age. Louise had broad hips and a nice bum, while Sally was the slimmest of the quartet, but still had a sexy butt. There was some cellulite and the odd roll of extra tummy flesh, but they were real women and so damned hot, Matt thought. He hardly knew which set of boobs or trimmed pussy to look at first. After Judy, Suzanne had the biggest boobs and they were perfect with rosy red nipples and looked soft just like her friend’s. Sally and Louise were less impressive in that area, but Matt liked how he had a variety of large boobs and small breasts at his disposal.

Suzanne walked round to his end of the sofa and prepared to straddle Matt’s face. She had luscious-looking pussy lips, a little more prominent than the other girls and a deep rosy-red. She squatted down with her legs apart and began to stroke Matt’s face with her pussy. He had done this with Judy lots of times, so he knew what to do and knew exactly how to please a woman that way.

As his tongue slipped into hot, wet pussy, his hands slid over Suzanne’s stockings. It was a cornucopia of sensations for Matt’s body to process. The sticky warmth of her pussy; the musky scent in his nose, the pounding of his cock and the smooth nylon beneath his fingers. The brunette moaned with delight as he probed and lapped at her cunt. She tweaked her own nipples, sending sparks of pleasure downwards, meeting the ecstasy of Matt’s tongue. The other three women watched in a cosy huddle, envious of the pleasure that Suzanne was receiving but knowing they would be next.

“Don’t be selfish, move over,” said Louise.

“Oh, must I?” said Suzanne, sardonically, her eyes dreamy and betraying the pleasure she was receiving.

Louise ran her fingers over Matt’s cock, which made it twitch. She looked at his lips, which were coated with Suzanne’s love juice and then took her position. Her bum cheeks rested on Matt’s forehead as she nestled into position, grinding her neat, pink pussy into his face. Matt lifted her slightly and dove his tongue into her warm, juicy snatch.

Matt licked and slashed with his tongue hungrily, groaning with satisfaction as her sweet juices flowed. She had a different scent to Suzanne and Matt sniffed as he tasted, licking and tonguing her quim.

“Hmmm Judy! You taught him good, girl!”

Judy giggled, looking at the other two girls proudly, who were standing by her side, their hands around her waist.

As Matt licked, Louise moved her hips slightly, drawing all the pleasure she could from his tongue.

“His cock is still so hard,” said Sally, eager to take her place.

“I know, he has remarkable staying power for a young guy,” said Judy.

“How long did he last, first time?” asked Louise.

“A few minutes. I took him between my tits and sucked him, while he still had the grass on his pants,” said Judy.

“That’s good!”

“I know, I expected him to come right away, but he’s never disappointed. He’s just got better.”

“Ooh I think Louise is going to come!” exclaimed Sally.

The girls gathered around their blonde friend, as her body trembled with pre-orgasmic bliss. She had three fingers thrust in her mouth, biting down on them as her moans became a low, sobbing squeal.

“Yes, go girl!” urged Judy.

“Go for it!” implored Suzanne.

Louise’s body popped and bucked on Matt’s face as she came hard, her groin in spasm and her breathing urgent and deep. Matt’s lips and nose was smeared with her sweet juices. His ears were ringing with her screams, as he nuzzled her wet pussy.

Licking his lips, Matt had no more than a second or two to himself as Sally knelt by his head before lowering her slippery pudenda onto his face. Judy and the other women were getting more and more turned on and wanted to round on Matt and use him, once Sally had had her share.

“Can I have him first?!” asked Suzanne, almost in desperation. She was fingering her pussy as she spoke.

“Why should it be you, he’s Judy’s toy?” asked Louise. “She should decide,” she added.

“Hey! Let’s not argue, we’re all going to get a turn, but he’s only human."

“I know, sorry, I’m just so fucking randy!” exclaimed Suzanne.

“Maybe we should let him decide,” said Judy.

“That’s a fair point,” said Louise.

Suzanne acquiesced, nodding her agreement as Sally came, moaning and squirming on Matt.

Judy and the others wasted no time in gathering on the sofa, running their hands over Matt’s body, stroking his cock and his legs.

“We have a question for you, Matt,” said Judy. “Which of we ladies would you like to fuck first?”

“Ummm… it’s my choice?”

“Sure. Suzanne’s chomping at the bit, but it’s up to you.”

All four women looked at Matt, giving him their best come to bed eyes. Judy figured he might play safe and go with her first, but in a way she hoped he wouldn’t. She found the idea of him fucking one of her best friends and shooting his cum inside her pussy as much of a turn on, as sex with him herself.

“I’ll go crack open a bottle of wine, while you decide,” said Judy.

Sally stood up and ran her fingers through Matt’s hair, clutching tufts of his locks between her fingers, pulling at his hair.

“I bet you fuck like a pro,” she said.

Matt smirked and looked at her and the other two as Judy returned with the refreshments.

“I really don’t mind, but I’ll chose Suzanne.”

The busty brunette made a fist and thrust her elbow down in triumph.

“Guess you girls will just have to wait,” she said, smugly.

Judy filled four glasses and then passed the bottle to Matt. He putt the opening to his lips and quenched his thirst, until the wine spilled out, making him sputter.

Suzanne pulled Matt to his feet and pulled his head towards her, standing on tip toes, she kissed him deeply, holding his cock between two fingers. Matt bent over, cupping her breasts and then sucked each nipple in turn, drawing them between his lips, suckling her like a hungry babe. The other three women sat on the other sofa, sipping wine and playing with themselves with their free hands.

There was an aroma of sex and Chardonnay as Matt stood behind Suzanne, his cock rubbing back and forth, stroking her labia as he fondled her breasts. She looked at the others, her face etched with lust, enjoying the sight of her friends masturbating as she prepared to be penetrated by the young stud.

Matt walked her to the end of the sofa and bent her over, licking his fingers and fingering her opening, causing her to moan with delight. Matt’s cock was fat and hard and ready as any man could be ready. His balls were heavy with spunk and his cock was throbbing to the point of discomfort but he knew his pain would soon be eased in the best possible way. He squeezed Suzanne’s ass and fingered her pussy before plunging his cock into her cunt. She let out a low moan of anguish at the same time as Matt’s loud groans. She was wet but he was so big. Big and hard and amazing! She was so turned on, though. So erotically hot and ravenous for sex. Her body lunged forward as Matt thrust into her, going nearly to his sack as he fucked the brown-haired vixen.

Suzanne leaned on her elbows, her hair falling around her face as she rocked backwards and forwards, taking Matt’s dick, over and over, inch by rock hard inch. Judy’s fingers were going round and round, pleasuring herself, her finger tips massaging her clitoris as she watched Matt fuck. She felt a mixture of pride and intense arousal, remembering how she had taken the high school virgin, like a deer in the headlights and made him a man.

There was no uncertainty now, no naive diffidence about the young jock. He would be going to university armed with an experience that would leave others in his wake. He gripped onto Suzanne's hips and drove his cock home, slapping his balls into her as the tension mounted in his loins. Sally and Louise were impressed. Some guys might have come already, but Matt for all his youth was made of sterner stuff and bore the intensity of the moment with fortitude. He knew when he came, he would come hard.

Matt stood, his figure statuesque, a rippling figure of lean musculature and definition. His right hand lay on Suzanne’s back as he thrust relentlessly, his teeth gritted, beads of perspiration on his forehead. Suzanne moaned and whimpered, her fist pressed into her mouth as Matt fucked her. She was close to orgasm now and Matt didn’t know if he could hold on. His cock was burning, his balls ready to deliver a pint of spunk as the exquisite sensations engulfed his cock. As the sofa opposite reached a climax of girly wanking, Suzanne let go, giving herself to her orgasm. Matt yelled out, his cock erupting with a massive ejaculation of cum into her pussy.

Matt remained in the coital position, allowing his cock to pump out the remainder of his seed. At last he pulled out and tugged a few drops on to Suzanne's ass, rubbing it in with the tip of his still throbbing phallus.

Judy, Sally and Louise were squashed together on the sofa, ready to have their way with their 17 year old plaything. 

Judy had seen him mature almost before her eyes and before the day was out, he would know that he had indeed come of age. As people went about their everyday lives in the quiet drive where Judy lived, no one knew of the orgy in progress at number 22. There would be no relenting of his duties that day. The women expected him to deliver to the last.

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments