Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our adventure continues (part 2)

"His cock is long and thick and my wife sucks him for the very first time...."

9
3 Comments 3
10.0k Views 10.0k
646 words 646 words
It was the first cock other than mine that you’ve had in your hand since we’d met 8 years ago and from the look on your face you aren’t disappointed. I was worried that you’d be to shy to carry this through when it finally happened but you appear to be taking it in your stride. The confidence that you’re oozing is mind-blowingly sexy and it’s all I can do to stop myself from erupting deep inside you just from the sexy scene you’re playing so perfectly.

Although not porn star huge, the cock sliding between your slender fingers and into your soft, hot mouth is considerably longer and thicker than my own. To be honest, even flaccid the pictures he’d sent us showed it to be pretty big. I have to admit that when he’d first sent the picture I’d been surpised and slightly concerned at its sheer volume and girth. However, in a statement that saw my blood pressure peak, my worries were turned to plain horniess when you’d turned with a guilty looking smile and said ‘mmmm..i think I could handle that!!’.

Despite YOUR confidence, I had been growing more uneasy by the minute as I’d seen it slowly begin to swell behind you. Within the last hour or so as we’ve been indulging our every passion , the focus of your current exploits had been growing and growing. Now, fully engorged and shimmering with your saliva, it looks freaking enormous. Its long….maybe an inch or more longer than mine and its thick. Wrapped in your slender fingers, it’s as thick as your largest vibrator and is topped with a large shiny head. I’ve always said that you give the most amazing blow jobs and as I look at you now, my own cock throbbing deep inside you, I can see why.

IsabelaGonzalez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelaGonzalez

You’re looking directly at me as your left hand slowly, sensually strokes along its full length and then back down again. Every up stroke pulls at his large balls and with every down stroke they fall, heavily back down. I can’t help but wander how much cum he has stored up for you in there. Questions whirl in my rampant mind. Will you allow him to cum and if so….where?

Despite its size you seemed to be having no problem handling him and there is no doubt that you are enjoying yourself. The moment you’d taken his cock in hand your body had become wetter and hotter then I have ever known it. I look down to see your juices are flowing freely down my own rock hard member and over my smooth balls as I continue to slide it as deep into you as possible.

I can’t help but notice that you’re still letting out sexy little groans with everyone of my thrusts. But this time they are muffled as you swirl your tongue around the large head of the strange cock. Your eyes are shut…I have lost you in the moment. For now I’m happy to just watch . Your eyes, sultrier than I have ever seen them, widen as you realise that I am pulling myself out of you. As the last few inches finally slide out you close your eyes and turn your attention back to the job in hand. I slide slip off the bed and go and sit in the seat by the window. As I watch you get on all 4’s in front of this complete stranger I can’t help hoping that you’ve decided to give me the show of my life! It has started very…very well…

(Please message us with ideas on how to continue with this story…we’ll read them and decide what will happen next!)

Published 
Written by Fantasypenman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments