Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our First Threesome

8
5 Comments 5
19.0k Views 19.0k
945 words 945 words


We met Jeremy in a bar while we were having a few drinks. Somehow the conversation turned to sex, threesomes actually. In the end we all agreed to meet in a local hotel in an hour.

Jason and I ended up at the hotel a little early, so we decided to get things started and put in a porn. By the time Jeremy showed up and knocked, Jason's cock was rock hard. While he pulled his pants on and went to answer the door, I laid back on the bed and started to slide my fingers into my already wet pussy while playing with my nipples. Jason and Jeremy got back to the bed, both were naked and stroking their hard cocks while they watched me finger my pussy. Just watching them stroke themselves was making me so hot and wet. Jason climbed onto the bed first and slid his head in between my thighs and started to slide his tongue in lazy circles around my clit. He slid two fingers into my pussy and started to suck on my clit. Jeremy went to the head of the bed and knelt down by my face. His cock was rock hard and already slick in his hand from pre-cum. He grabbed me by the hair and shoved his dick into my mouth. Jason was fingering my pussy and sucking on my clit so hard that I could feel the pressure build up. Right before I could orgasm, Jason pulled back and shoved his cock into my pussy, fucking me so hard, bringing me right to the edge and ready to soak his cock with my my cum. He pulled out, and said it's time for me to suck my pussy juice off his cock . Just has I slid Jason's cock into my mouth, Jeremy knelt between my legs and rammed his cock into my wet pussy. On that first stroke of his cock, the orgasm Jason built up happened and I could feel my cum dripping from Jeremy's cock. While Jeremy continued to fuck me hard, I was sucking Jason’s cock and licking his smooth balls making him moan with need . Jason pulled away and I could see his cock glimmering with my spit. He went around and grabbed Jeremy's shoulders so his cocked pulled out of me.

Jason laid down on the bed and told me to get onto his cock and start riding him hard and fast. Jeremy got behind me and pushed on my back till I was laying on top of Jason. I turned my head and watched Jeremy get his cock wet with his spit. In one hard movement, Jeremy slammed his cock into my ass. Every time Jeremy pulled back, Jason rammed his dick into me.

SilvanaKim
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaKim

Pretty soon both of them were fucking me so hard. The orgasm I had was so big, I could feeling myself trembling and my pussy juice soaking Jason's cock. After a while, Jason grabbed me by the hips and shoved me off of him. He got up and got behind me and shoved me onto my hands and knees.

He shoved his wet cock into my ass so hard I had to to bite down on my lip to keep from screaming. Jeremy, stroking his hard cock, went and keeled down in front of me. Jason reached and grabbed my hair, making my head jerk up and told me to suck Jeremy’s cock, while he fucked my ass. I took Jeremy’s cock into my mouth slowly starting on the tip, until Jason rammed his cock so hard into my ass it caused me to jerk forward and take Jeremy’s cock into my mouth till I could feel the head on the back of my throat. I sucked his cock and then slowly started to lick his balls one by one gently sucking on each one until I knew that he was close to cumming.

Jason slid his dick out of my ass and started to fuck my pussy. I had never felt Jason's cock so hard before. Within a few strokes, I was dripping from the orgasm. Jason was still pulling my hair back. He slid his other hand around and grabbed one of my nipples and started to pinch and pull on it till it hurt and throbbing. Then he moved to the other one and pinched it..

I could hear Jason groaning and knew that he was getting close to cumming. All of a sudden, he pulled out and told Jeremy to fuck me in the ass. Jason went around and knelt in front of me and told me to suck his cock hard and fast. Jeremy went behind me, and in one movement rammed his cock into my ass. Groaning, he just kept ramming me harder and harder. He started to moan loudly and after a few more hard strokes in my ass he exploded and came in my ass . As he pulled his cock out, I could feel his cum run down my ass and onto my pussy. I was still sucking Jason's cock and I could feel that he was getting ready to cum too. He told me to suck hard and play with his balls. Jason pulled his cock out of my mouth and with one hand he was pulling on his cock and with the other hand he grabbed my hair and yanked my head back causing me to scream a little. While my mouth was open, he groaned and came on my face and in my mouth. He pulled my head toward his cock and told me to lick the cum off.

Published 
Written by hornycouple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments