Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our fun with Steve and Nancy

"A continuation of 'Our Fun with Nancy' and 'Our Fun with Steve' Group dynamics unfold."

16
10 Comments 10
19.4k Views 19.4k
9.0k words 9.0k words
Steve looked at me in awe as he drained his beer. I had quickly filled him in on the day’s events leading up to the present. Here we were, standing in the middle of my driveway, on a sunny Saturday afternoon. He was wearing a golf shirt, khaki shorts and sandals, and I was as naked as the day I was born. My hard-on had subsided somewhat but was still slightly swollen and my cum laden balls hung low in the early August heat.

“Does Nancy know about the three of us last night?” Steve asked kind of scared.

“Neither Kim or I told her anything.” I told him.

I could see the relief sweep over his face as the knowledge of our secret was still safe.

“Fuck man. I’m sure glad of that.” Steve whispered. “I’m not sure if Nancy would be so cool with everything.”

“I don’t think you’ll have a problem if you play along tonight.” I said as I looked into his eyes. “The mood that they are both in, I’m pretty sure we will all have secrets by morning!”

With a grand sweep of my hand, I motioned for Steve to go into the house. I followed him through the living room and finally out onto the back deck. I watched as he went directly over to the hot tub and gave his wife a kiss and said hello to Kim. I’m not even sure if he noticed what they were wearing.

“Oh, yeah” I stated quite loudly so that everyone could hear but directed it at Steve “I am here to serve all three of you tonight. Who needs what?”

“Cock” Kim said “get us some more wine and Steve another beer. He has some catching up to do.”

I looked at the table and saw two empty wine bottles already but was in no position to argue. I dutifully went in and retrieved the prescribed liquids. I returned in short order and handed Steve his beer and then headed straight to the ladies in the tub to refill their glasses once again.

“What’s the matter Cock…can’t you even keep that little dick of yours hard anymore?” Kim chided as she looked at my flaccid dick. “Or is the presence of a real cock too much for you?”

“Yeah, Cock. What’s wrong?” Nancy added with a newfound bravery. “You couldn’t keep that little cock of yours from dripping all over the deck a little while ago, now it’s all shriveled up!”

“Cock, go kneel before Steve and relieve him of his sandals.” Kim said with a slight wink. “He is way over dressed for this little party.”

I went over to Steve and knelt between his legs where he held one foot up and then the other as I removed his footwear. I could see his bulge growing slightly under his shorts as I watched him finish his beer and begin to relax.

“Cock; Go get Steve and yourself another beer.” Kim said from her comfortable position in the tub.

“Aw fuck, I knew I forgot something” I heard Steve exclaim as I went to get more beer. “My swim shorts are at home on the bed.”

I returned just in time for Kim to tell Steve that if he wanted to, he could come in with just his underwear on.

“Yeah, I guess I could do that.” Steve said thoughtfully.

Steve made a motion to get up but was quickly told by Kim not to move as I was their servant tonight and that I would assist in his undressing.

“Cock; get over there and help Steve with all those pesky clothes.” Kim sternly said. “And to prevent wrinkles, make sure that everything gets folded properly.”

I handed Steve his freshly opened beer and then grabbed his shirt and deftly pulled it over his head. I then motioned for him to stand up and began the task of unbuttoning his shorts. I could feel the heat from his crotch as I gently pulled the zipper fly down. Just before I was about to pull his shorts down, I stole a glance over to the ladies in the tub and saw that they were watching every move with rapt attention. Back to the task at hand (literally), I grabbed both sides of his waistband and slowly pulled down. A pair of very light, almost white, grey bikini briefs greeted my eyes. I had Steve step out of his shorts and then folded them along with his shirt as instructed.

“Wow.” Nancy said wide eyed “You look fucking hot honey.”

Hamming it up for the audience, Steve did a few mock body builder poses and then threw out his chest and strutted like Arnold over to the side of the tub. It was only when he reached the side of the tub that he noticed how little both girls were wearing. He couldn’t see their bottoms due to the bubbles but the two pairs of basically naked tits were plainly visible. I watched his cock grow a bit more under the tight fabric as he openly stared at his wife’s and my wife’s open display.

“You had better get in before your huge cock busts a hole in your undies.” Kim said as she gave his growing package the eye. “Maybe it’s a good thing you forgot your swim suit at home.”

I watched as Steve slid into the hot water and as I suspected, just like the bikini’s the women had on, his underwear went almost totally transparent as soon as they hit the water. His cock was clearly visible as he slid into a seat beside his wife.

“We would love to have you join us cock, but you have some supper to cook for us.” Kim said. “There are some steaks thawed in the fridge and all the trimmings are prepared. All you have to do is BBQ them. Do you think that you can manage all of that with your tiny little cock hanging around or do you need to cover it up?”

“I’m sure I can manage my love.” I said as I went over to the grill and started it up.

I saw the three of them talking amongst themselves before Steve piped up, saying “Hey dude, I ate a late lunch at the golf course and the two girls aren’t really all that hungry. Why don’t you just order us all a pizza? I think one extra large meat lovers should do it.”

“Just like you Cock; a meat lover.” Kim chuckled. “But I’m not sure if they will put on extra cum for you as a topping.”

I grabbed the phone and made the call to our local pizza joint and was told that it would only be about twenty five minutes as they weren’t very busy. I thanked her and told her to send the driver around the back of the house as we wouldn’t be able to hear the doorbell. I grabbed some cash out of my wallet and went back out to join the others.

“Hey Cock; get that pathetic little dick over here and refill our glasses.” Kim said. “And grab Steve another beer.”

My cock was stone hard again as I retrieved the liquid refreshments and returned to the side of the tub. I carefully poured Nancy’s and then handed Steve a beer. I went around to Kim’s side where she was holding out her glass. As I poured her wine, she once again took my dripping dick into her mouth and savagely sucked on it. Just when I thought I was going to blow my load, she let my cock drop out of her mouth with a pop.

“OK. That’s it for now.” Kim said leaning up to me for a kiss. “If you are a good boy, maybe I’ll let you cum later.”

As she kissed me, she forced her tongue into my mouth and I could taste all my pre-cum that she had sucked up. And of course, in doing this, she had to raise her body out of the water which afforded Steve and Nancy a great view of her almost naked ass.

“You had better cover up that little cock of yours before the pizza guy gets here.” Kim told me. “We don’t need you going to jail for indecent exposure. We have better plans for you.”

“Just wrap a facecloth around it” Nancy chimed in. “It won’t take much to hide that little dick.”

I listened to their chuckles as I went into the house and grabbed my favorite towel. It came to mid thigh and just barely wrapped around my waist. I tied it on my left so that my cock would be exposed if I turned just right. And it was pink, which I was sure would please Kim and the rest of the group.

I returned to the deck and remembered that I still needed to turn off the long forgotten BBQ. As I bent over to turn the gas knobs to the off position, I felt my towel ride up and expose my ass to the crowd. Even though I had been naked a better part of the day, this was somehow different. It was a different kind of exhibitionism than just being naked.

“He may have a tiny little pathetic cock, but he sure has a great ass.” I heard Kim say over the sound of the other two chuckling. “I think I may have to play with that ass later!”

“Oh, He likes that too does he?” Nancy asked.

“I don’t care if he likes it or not.” Kim exclaimed. “If I want to play with his ass and maybe even fuck it, then he will allow me to do that. But I am pretty sure that he loves it.”

All I could do was smile as I finished my task at the BBQ and turned around in time to see Steve take the last gulp of his beer and hold out his empty to me. My steel hard cock made a huge tent under my towel as I took the empty and quickly replaced it with a full one.

“Where is the cash for the pizza guy? He should be here soon.” Kim asked.

I grabbed the cash off the table and handed it to her. “You are relieved of your duties until after the delivery man leaves. I’ll take care of this.” Kim said. “Go sit in the chair and wait.”

I took a seat in the chair closest to the hot tub and drank my beer. I had just about finished it when the side gate opened and a young man of about nineteen or twenty walked through. I had never seen him around town before so I could only surmise that he was the son of one of the vacationers that frequent the area. He stood about six foot and was a bit on the skinny side but seemed to be well built.

Kim directed him to put the pizza on the table and she would get out and pay him. A lump in my throat developed as I thought about what she had said. She was going to get out of the tub to give him the cash. I watched in awe as Kim slowly and purposely slid her nearly naked body out of the bubbly water and exposed herself to him. I am sure that Steve and Nancy got one hell of a view as well when she had to spread her legs wide to straddle the side of the tub in order to swing out her legs. Her pussy was all but on complete display and her nipples were rock hard under the thin material.

I could see the bulge growing in the pants of the young man as he stood there with a goofy grin on his face, the instruction to put the pizza on the table completely forgotten. Kim walked straight up to him and gently took the hot box from his hands. I watched as his eyes followed every step she made as she took it over to the table and then bent over to put it down. Her ass was mostly hanging out of the flimsy garment as it was but the way she bent over only served to pull it further up into the crack of her delicious ass.

I was sure it was done on purpose, but when Kim turned around to pay him she ‘accidentally’ dropped the cash on the deck. Her glorious tits damn near spilled out of her top as she bent over at the waist to pick it up in a very un-lady like manner.

“Oooppps” Kim said with a little giggle. “Here you go, is forty dollars enough?”

“Yes ma’am” The kid finally croaked out. “The bill is only twenty six”

“Oh well. Consider the rest a tip… unless there is something else that you see that you would like as a tip.” Kim said in a husky voice.

“Would you like a beer or anything?” Nancy asked from the tub.

“Yeah, a beer would be great. I’m not very busy tonight.” The kid said.

“Chris, go get our young friend here a beer, grab some for Steve and yourself too. And I’m sure that Nancy and I would like to have some more wine.” Kim ordered. “We have a guest to entertain.”

I fetched a handful of beers and the bottle of wine and returned as quick as I could to the deck. As I handed out the beer and poured the wine, I was treated to the sight of Kim’s nearly naked body as she flaunted it in front of our new guest.

“Here, let me help you with that so that you don’t loose it.” Kim said to him as she grabbed the two twenty dollar bills out of his hand and slid them deep into the front pocket of his loose fitting pleated work pants. I was sure that she may have grabbed a handful of the young mans cock in the process because his eyes kind of rolled back and his breath quickened.

“There.” Kim said as she pulled her hand slowly out of his pocket. “Safe and sound where you aren’t going to let it get away from you.”

The kids eyes never left Kim’s amazing dripping wet (in more ways than one, I am sure) body as he took a few long pulls on his beer. I was sure that the bulge in the front of his pants had grown substantially since he first got here.

I was just about to go and get the young man another beer when the sound of a pager filled the air.

“Damn. I have another delivery to do.” The good looking youngster said. “Thanks again ma’am for the tip.”

“Too bad you have to go.” Kim said to him. “This could have been a very interesting night.”

The kid finished his beer and turned to go just as Nancy was climbing out of the tub. He was treated to the sight of her almost naked body as well as she spread her legs to straddle the side to swing out her legs. I heard the kid make a low growl under his breath as he looked first at Nancy and then back to Kim. But he had to go and he knew it.

Kim waited till the gate slammed closed behind him before she ordered me to go and get us some plates and cutlery. “And you might as well take off that fucking towel too. Nancy and I want you to be naked for the rest of the night, no matter what happens or who should happen to show up. I want everyone to see what a tiny little cock you have.” Kim exclaimed.

I dutifully stripped off the towel and went to get the plates. My 8 inch cock was hard again by the time I got back and this didn’t go un-noticed by Nancy.

“Oh look Kim, Chris’ little penis is all hard again.” Nancy said. “I think he got all excited thinking about what you would have done to that pizza guy.”

“He certainly had a nice size cock. It felt really good in my hand. I’m sure it was a lot bigger than this pathetic little one that I have to deal with.” Kim said pointing at my erection. “It would have been nice to suck on a huge cock for a change.”

“It would have been great to watch you suck on his cock” Nancy said. “Or anything else you would have done with it.”

“Would anyone mind if I took off my top while we eat? I would hate to get pizza sauce on my new bikini.” Kim asked, oddly changing the subject.

“Not at all. It’s your house after all.” Nancy said while Steve was nodding his head in obvious approval. “Maybe I should protect my new top as well.”

“Cock, get that little pecker over here and help me take off my top and then you can assist Nancy.”

I reached behind Kim and pulled the tiny strings and let the top fall from her body, releasing her gorgeous tits for Steve and Nancy to see. Before she could chicken out, I went to Nancy and performed the same procedure. Finally, two sexy pairs of boobs were on display for us to gawk at.

“Hey dude, could you grab me a towel.” Steve said as he climbed out of the tub. “And maybe another beer as well.”

I looked at Steve as he stepped onto the deck and his 7 inch cock was rock hard and plainly visible beneath his skimpy wet underwear.

“Oh look Kim.” Nancy said. “Steve has a hard on too just from looking at our tits.”

“Fuck. Does he ever have a hard on.” Kim replied, staring openly. “And it’s a lot bigger than Chris’ pathetic little one.”

I knew that it was all part of the game that we were all playing but Steve’s cock was indeed hard and looked a lot bigger than its 7 inches that we both enjoyed last night. But I think it was all an illusion caused by the sheer wet fabric clinging to his throbbing cock and balls.

“I know that he is your husband and all, but I sure would like to wrap my lips around that huge cock of his.” Kim said, with a sparkle in her sexy green eyes. “It would be nice to suck on something bigger than Chris’ for a change.”

“Can we have dinner first?” Nancy said with a chuckle.

I was asked to go get a fresh round of refreshments and then we all sat down to eat. Barely a word was spoken while we gobbled up the better part of the large pizza and consumed more alcohol. It seemed that no one really knew where to be looking but I did see Steve a few times stare at my wife’s naked tits. All is fair though, because I did my share of looking at his wife’s display.

The longer we sat there the more the undergarments on the other three dried and therefore the less transparent they became. While I am sure that everyone noticed this little fact, it was Steve who vocalized it first.

“Damn. That takes all my fun away. Now that the material has dried, I can’t see your sexy pussy anymore.” Steve said more to his wife than anyone else. “And I’m sure that Chris can’t see Kim’s anymore either.”

“Well, Kim or I can’t see your huge cock now either. And I’m sure that it was Kim’s pussy you were looking at, not mine.” Nancy retorted with a chuckle. “Just like a man, two sets of tits on display and he wants to see more.”

“Then it would seem that we can do one of two options.” Kim said thoughtfully. “We can either get back into the hot tub or we can dispense with all these silly clothes altogether.”

“I vote for the latter option.” Steve said with a wicked grin on his handsome face.

“Of course you would.” Nancy said while giving him a stern look. “I think I’ll get back into the hot tub for a while, you can do what ever you want.”

Kim and I could sense that Nancy wasn’t totally ready to get naked yet so we let that last comment drop and Kim grabbed her hand and led her over to the tub with Steve not far behind. I stood back as the two girls hopped back into the tub topless with their nipples poking out rudely. Again, the water worked its magic turning the light fabric of their bikini bottoms almost totally transparent.

It was Nancy who noticed my condition first. “Kim, Chris’ cock is rock hard and leaking all over you deck again.”

“You can tell him what you want him to do with it.” Kim said with a huge smile on her pretty face.

“Chris, scoop up all that cum and then lick it all off your fingers” Nancy told me with a gleam in her eye.

I grabbed the base of my stone hard cock with my left hand and tenderly scooped up the offending drops with my right index and ring fingers. With absolutely no hesitation, I brought my wet fingers to my mouth and licked them clean. I then pulled on my cock from the base to the head and forced out a few more big drops and repeated the tasty process.

I could feel three sets of eyes following my every move as Kim said “OK. That’s enough. You keep on doing that you will be jerking off and we don’t want you to do that.”

“Looks like Steve is having a leakage problem too” Nancy said as she pointed at Steve’s rapidly moistening underwear. “What shall we do about that?”

Steve was sitting on the edge of the tub with his feet in the water up to his ankles just taking in all of the scenery around him. And what a view he had. Two glorious sets of naked tits with copper hard nipples were floating just above the water line. And I’m sure that if he looked hard enough, he would be able to spot their pussies beneath the bubbling water.

“You can take care of it, I can take care of it, or you can ask Cock to take care of it.” Kim said. “It’s your choice.”

“You really think that Chris would eat Steve’s cum?” Nancy asked in consternation.

“Cock; get that puny little penis of yours over here and take care of Steve’s problem.” Kim said as an answer to Nancy.

I walked to the edge of the tub and knelt down in front of Steve. He turned slightly toward me and offered me his bulging cloth covered crotch. I reached out and tenderly pulled his underwear down so that only his cock head was exposed. I was just about to slide my finger into his cum when Nancy interrupted the process.

“For fuck sakes, Chris. If you are going to do it, do it right.” Nancy demeaned me. “Pull his huge cock all the way out so that we can all see how much bigger it is than your pathetic little one. And I want you to lick his cum off, not use your fingers.”

Nancy was really getting brave now considering how reluctant she was to take off her bottoms a while earlier. Even Kim was a bit shocked by this little outburst and took the opportunity to capitalize on it. “Pull his huge balls out too. I want to see how much bigger his cock and balls are than yours.”

I pulled Steve’s underwear further down his hips and exposed his raging hard cock and heavy balls for everyone to see. Nancy told me again to lick the cum from the tip and to do a good job of cleaning it up. I feigned hesitation for Nancy’s benefit as I slowly brought my mouth closer to Steve’s penis and opened my mouth to accept the tip. I carefully licked the end of his cock and savored the taste of his precum as I swallowed.

“Oh fuck. That was hot.” Kim said, her nipples rock hard above the water. “Do that again you perverted little cock sucker!”

“You’re right Kim. That was damn hot.” Nancy said as she squirmed in her seat. “How much do you think your little slut can take in his mouth?”

“I’m not sure, this is his first time.” Kim replied as she lied through her teeth. “But maybe we should find out. He may need some lessons though.”

“Well, let’s see what he can do first.” Nancy said. “Chris, take as much of my husbands cock in your mouth as you can.”

I slowly lowered my head and opened my mouth and took the head of Steve’s cock into my mouth. I slowly let my lips slide further and further down his shaft till I felt the tip bump the back of my throat. I only had about three or four inches sucked in and that was as far as I let the girls believe that I could go.

“That was a fucking useless attempt!” Kim said sternly. “Do Nancy and I have to show you how to really suck a big cock?”

I just backed away as Nancy slid slowly in between Steve’s legs and took his cock in her hand.

“This is how to suck a cock you pathetic fuck.” Nancy said as she took the entire length of Steve’s cock into her throat in one big swallow.

I saw Steve’s eyes roll back in his head as Nancy bobbed her head up and down on his glistening shaft.

AMBERDOSHAS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AMBERDOSHAS

She grabbed his balls gently and massaged them one by one. A moan escaped Steve’s lips as Nancy once again swallowed his cock right to the root. With a low pop, Nancy let his cock fall out of her mouth and she sat there grinning from ear to ear. Kim and I looked on with a mixed look of lust and fascination on our faces as she held his cock up like a trophy.

“See Chris, that’s how you are supposed to suck a cock.” Nancy said still licking her lips. “You want to try it Kim?”

Kim didn’t need to be asked twice. She immediately slid into the recently vacated spot between Steve’s legs and took his hard cock in her hand. It was still wet from Nancy’s saliva so she had no problem letting it slide right down her throat. Steve was definitely enjoying the talented mouth of my wife as Nancy asked her if she could suck on me to show me how it is supposed to feel. Kim didn’t even bother pulling her mouth off of Steve’s cock as she nodded her approval.

Nancy told me to sit on the edge of the tub and present my cock to her. I slid over beside Steve and watched his wife kneel between my legs and grab my cock at the base. There was a certain sparkle in her eye and a cocky grin on her face as she opened her mouth and rapidly engulfed my erection. I was about an inch longer than her husband and a little thicker so she had to work a bit harder to deep throat me.

Steve and I looked at each other as we sat there getting some fantastic mouth action from each others spouses. We couldn’t help but smile as the women got into unison, both bobbing their heads and taking our cocks down their throats with the same rhythm.

We were all so engrossed in what we were doing that none of us heard or saw the side gate open and the pizza delivery guy from earlier walk in with a six-pack of beer under his arm. He stood at the top of the deck stairs with his mouth hanging open and his bulge rapidly growing in his pants as he watched the scene before him.

It was Kim who noticed the intruder first. “Well look everyone… we have a peeping Tom.”

We all turned to look and saw a huge smile creep across his handsome face. “Sorry folks. Hope I’m not interrupting anything.”

“Not at all.” Kim said letting Steve’s cock drop from her mouth. “So you decided to come back after your shift and party with us did you? What makes you think that a young man like yourself would have anything to offer at our little gathering of close friends?”

“I’m sorry.” He managed to stammer out nervously. “You all seemed like cool people and would be fun to hang with.”

“Then don’t just stand there.” Nancy said. “Let it hang. We are all friends on the back deck. Just remember; what happens on the deck stays on the deck.”

“Chris, go relieve my, I mean our, new friend of his beer and put it in the fridge for him.” Kim told me. “And while you’re at it, you can refill all of our beverages.”

The kid just stood there dumbly staring at our wives naked tits as I took the six-pack from his hand and gave him one. He barely noticed the fresh beer as he watched Kim slowly stroke Steve’s hard-on.

I came back out with another bottle of wine and a bucket full of cold beers just in time to see Kim slide her sexy ass out of the hot tub. The view was amazing as her naked tits bounced slightly and her barely covered cunt was in plain sight beneath the transparent fabric.

“You’re such a good slave.” Kim said to me, letting the pizza guy in on our little arrangement. “Do you think that our new friend here is a bit over dressed to join us in the tub?”

“I think that he is way over dressed.” Nancy interrupted, not letting me answer. “Luckily, we have a man bitch here to help him fit in a bit better.”

“But I didn’t bring a swim suit.” The kid said dumbly.

“Fuck dude!” Steve said. “Does it really look like anyone here is concerned with swim suits? Nancy would you like to stand up and show him what you are wearing?”

Oddly falling into a submissive roll, Nancy slowly stood up and showed the young lad her mostly naked body. Again, at Steve’s direction, she sat on the edge of the tub and spread her legs. Her pussy was plainly visible under the wet nylon.

There seemed to be a natural pecking order evolving. Kim and Steve were becoming the dominants with Nancy falling into a sub role. I, of course, was on the bottom of that order having to take orders from everyone. Only time would tell where the newcomer would fit into the scheme of things.

“Did I make my point?” Steve asked the kid in a no bullshit tone of voice. “And like my sexy wife said, what happens back here stays back here.”

“Chris, unwrap my present would you.” Kim said to me as she climbed back into the tub and settled between Steve’s legs. “Maybe Nancy would like to give you a hand with it.”

So I wasn’t the only one who noticed the change in the mood of the room and who’s roles where what. Kim had very adeptly picked up on the cues that Steve had displayed.

Nancy and I approached the young man (whose name we still didn’t know) and began to undress him. Nancy unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off as I undid his cargo pants and pulled them down. Now the poor guy was left standing there in just his navy cotton boxers with what appeared to be a sizable erection pushing on the fabric. A small wet patch appeared over his cock head and soon expanded as it soaked in. This did not go unnoticed by Kim.

“Back here, we have a little rule about cum.” Kim began “My husband is under strict orders to lick up any cum that is present. Do you think that you would have a problem with another man licking your cum off your cock?”

“No ma’am” he managed to croak out, still not fully aware of what he had gotten himself into when he walked through that gate.

“Good.” Kim said “Chris, expose that gorgeous young cock and do your thing.”

I got down on my knees and pulled the waistband of his boxers out and down, finally showing the others what kind of cock this youngster was packing. I was a bit disappointed to see that it was only about five inches long and a bit on the slim side but that didn’t stop both Nancy and Kim from swooning all over it.

“Ok Chris. You have your orders.” Nancy told me “Get down there and lick all that tasty cum from that gorgeous cock.”

I stuck my tongue out and licked a big drop of his pre-cum that had formed on the tip, then licked my lips and waited for my next order. I didn’t have to wait long.

“Chris. Get that puny little cock of yours over here and relieve Steve of his underwear so that I can suck his huge cock properly.” Kim said in a stern voice. “And Nancy, get over there and take those fucking boxers of the poor fellow and show us again how to suck a cock.”

Steve stood up as I approached and I tenderly pulled his underwear down and let him step out of them. His hard cock was waving in thin air as I stepped back and saw my wife take his cock into her mouth and begin a slow rhythmic blowjob. She looked at me out of the corner of her eye and winked as she took more and more of is dick into her mouth. I looked over to the other side of the deck and saw that Nancy was following her orders as well and had the young man’s boxers off and was diligently licking and sucking on his turgid cock.

My own dick had been leaking steadily for the last twenty minutes so I took it upon myself to scoop up some of my cum and lick it off my fingers. Kim saw this out of the corner of her eye and told Nancy to suck my cum into her mouth and then kiss me to give it all back to me.

Nancy let the young guys cock slide out of her mouth and she came over to kneel at my feet and immediately sucked my hard dick into her mouth. When she was satisfied that she had sucked enough of my cum onto her tongue, she stood and gave me a huge open mouth kiss and pushed all my cum onto my tongue which I gladly swallowed.

“Nancy, are you ready to take those silly bottoms off yet?” Steve asked “Because I am pretty sure that Chris would like to help you remove them.”

Nancy didn’t say a word, she just stood there looking me in the eye and allowed me to slowly untie each side of her string bikini and let it fall from her body. Steve had a huge shit eating grin on his face as Nancy stood there totally naked now in front of all of us and a guy we had only met half an hour a go.

“Chris, get that little fuck stick of yours over here and take my bottoms off too.” Kim told me. “I want to sit on Steve’s huge cock and have it fill up my wet cunt like you can’t.”

Kim was standing between Steve’s legs facing out so I went to her side and pulled the strings allowing the wet bottoms to slide away from her body. Her shaved pussy was only inches from my face and I could smell her arousal and see that her labia were swelled up and ready for action.

“You might as well lick my wet cunt while you are down there Chris” Kim said looking down on me. “And just think, the next time you suck on my pussy it will be full of cum from a cock much bigger than your pathetic little one.”

I knelt in the hot water and began to lick and suck on Kim’s fragrant twat. I stuck my pointed tongue as far inside as I could get and then licked her clit. I am pretty sure that she had a tiny orgasm as I circled her clit.

“Oh fuck!!” was all she could squeak out as her body quivered. She seemed to relax a bit and told me; “Now stay right where you are and hold Steve’s cock for me as I sit my pretty pussy down on it. I want you to watch closely as Steve’s huge cock fills up your slutty wife’s cunt”

I grabbed Steve’s hard cock as Kim slowly sat back onto it. From my vantage point, I could clearly see the head of his cock slip past her outer lips as she sank further and further down. Finally, I had to let his cock go as he was now balls deep into my sexy wife. I licked her clit a few times while his heavy balls grazed my chin. Kim was working up to a steady rhythm when she pushed my head away and told me to go look after our guests.

“Nancy, why don’t you do to our new friend what Kim is doing to me?” Steve said. “Chris will help you the same way.”

Nancy pulled Jeff (we found out later what his name was) to a chair and had him sit back so that his hard-on stuck straight up. I went and knelt at her feet and was ready to hold his cock steady for her.

“Uh-uh.” Nancy scorned. “I want the same treatment you gave your wife. By the looks of what they are doing, neither one of them will mind if you lick my pussy.”

I stuck my tongue as far up Nancy’s delightful pussy as I could and then licked her clit the exact same that had I done to my wife. And, just as Kim did, Nancy had a small orgasm just as my tongue was dancing over her stimulated clit. But, unlike Kim, she actually squirted a little bit making a small puddle on the deck beneath her.

“Wow! that was fucking incredible!” Kim said as she still bounced up and down on Steve’s cock. “Now sit back and fill up that sexy cunt full of Jeff’s cock so that Chris can watch.”

“Chris, hold his cock still while I fill up my juicy pussy with it.” Nancy told me. “And don’t get that little pecker of yours too excited by watching his big cock slide into my hole.”

I grabbed Jeff’s cock and let Nancy slide down over it. It didn’t take long to have it sunk in all the way to his balls. Just like I did to Kim, I licked Nancy’s clit a few times till she too pushed me away.

Feeling a bit rejected and left out; I looked back over to Kim and Steve. They had changed position and were now facing each other. Kim was still on top but had turned around and they were making out furiously as she bounced up and down on his hard cock. Her glorious tits were bouncing in rhythm with her deep thrust and her moans of passion even drowned out the sounds of the hot tub. It took all of my energy and mental fortitude not to grab my cock and jerk off to the sight of my wife getting so wildly fucked. But somehow I managed to keep my hands off my pulsating member.

“Oh fuck… This huge cock feels so fucking good in my wet cunt.” Kim said between grunts and groans. “Your little cock has never filled me up like this. OOOOHHHHH!!!!! FUCK…… I’m gonna cum.”

I watched intently as Kim’s body went stiff and she plunged down as far as she could on Steve’s hard cock. She let the intense orgasm wash over her as her pussy clenched and milked the cock she was enjoying. All of this was too much for Steve to handle and he began to grunt that he was about to cum as well. He arched his back and let loose what appeared to be a huge load deep into Kim’s quivering pussy.

“Oh fuck” Kim said breathing heavily “That was amazing.”

“Left a big load in there for you Chris” Steve said with a huge shit-eating grin on his face. “Hope you enjoy licking it all out of her cunt.”

Kim slowly climbed off of Steve’s lap and sat on the edge of the tub. I was just about to kneel between her legs to begin my clean up task when I was told by Kim to clean off Steve’s cock first. I quickly changed position and took Steve’s dripping cock into my mouth and sucked all their combined juices off. I could feel his dick getting hard again the more I sucked.

“Ok. That’s enough you filthy cock-sucker” Kim said “Get over here and lick my sloppy pussy clean.”

I went to task and licked and sucked all of Steve’s cum out of her dripping and well used cunt. I could feel Kim stiffen and another orgasm washed over her. I kept my mouth and tongue busy on her twat as her climax forced out the last of the tasty spunk. Finally, I was confident that I had cleaned her to the best of my ability and sat back. Steve’s cock was semi hard again and Kim was slowly jerking it off.

I turned around when I heard moaning and saw that Nancy was on her back on the deck and Jeff was fucking her missionary style. All three of us watched as Jeff’s ass clenched and he began to cum. He pumped a few more times and rolled off. His face was red with exertion and his cock was wet and slimy with their combined fluids.

“Nancy, get over their and suck his cock clean” Steve told her in a matter of fact tone “we can’t let him go home with a smelly penis.”

“And while she’s doing that Chris, you can make sure that she is cleaned out” Kim told me.

I slid under Nancy’s overflowing pussy and began to lick and suck all the creamy deposits as she took Jeff’s wilted cock into her mouth and gave it a thorough tongue bath. I really thought that the young man was going to cum again when Nancy deep throated his entire cock all the way to the balls as I watched the entire scene from my place between her legs.

Nancy quivered and shook as a huge orgasm ripped through her body. I had a hard time keeping my tongue on her clit as her body rocked from side to side and shook violently. Her pussy squirted all over my chin and the deck as the intensity increased. I was surprised that she was able to keep Jeff’s dick in her mouth through the whole ordeal and didn’t bite the damn thing off.

I came up for a breath of air and I heard Jeff moan loudly and cum again for the second time in ten minutes (oh the advantages of youth) into Nancy’s accepting mouth. The second that he finished shooting his load, she pulled me away from her delightful pussy and gave me a huge open mouth kiss, pushing his entire load onto my willing tongue which I gladly swallowed.

“There. That should keep your belly full of cum for a while” Nancy said to me, reminding me that she was still above me in the food chain “I thought I would give you a reward for cleaning all that nasty cum out of my pussy.”

“Chris. I’m parched. Go get another round for all of us” Kim told me as she gently toyed with Steve’s cock “and maybe I’ll reward you too.”

I went in and grabbed another bottle of wine and three beers and dutifully doled them out. I handed Jeff and Steve each a beer and put mine on the table and then set out filling each of the offered wineglasses. As I poured Kim’s wine, she once again sucked my cock expertly into her mouth. It was difficult to concentrate and not spill the wine but somehow I managed. Kim let my cock slip out of her mouth when her glass was full and told me to go finish my duties.

I walked over to where Nancy was still sitting naked on the deck and offered her the wine. She grabbed her glass and held it out as she too sucked my erection into her mouth. I was torn as to who gave the better blow job but once again it ended way to soon as she too let my excited prick slide from between her lips.

“Well, I guess I should be getting on home” Jeff finally said “my parents are probably wondering where the hell I am.”

We all watched with amusement as he struggled to get his clothes back on with as much dignity as he could muster. Before we knew it, he had his pants and shirt kind of positioned and was making his way off the deck.

“Thanks Jeff” Kim shouted to him as he headed through the gate “feel free to deliver a pizza here anytime.”

All four of us chuckled at that and Nancy and I finally settled into the hot tub with Kim. Steve was still sitting on the side with his renewed erection in the firm grip of my lovely wife.

“What do you think Nancy?” Kim asked “is Steve good enough for one more load?”

“I’m sure he is the way you are jerking off his cock like that, but I would like to see Chris get the cum right from the source” Nancy replied “instead of sloppy seconds.”

I could see that it turned Nancy on to see another man suck her husbands cock, so at Kim’s direction, I got on my hands and knees and took Steve’s straining pole into my mouth and sucked on it like I had been a shipyard whore in a previous life. I was just getting into a steady rhythm when I felt a finger slide up my ass crack and delve into my puckered anus. It felt so damn good that I managed to take all of Steve’s cock down my throat. I could still feel Kim’s hands working on Steve’s balls so it had to be Nancy invading my backside.

Nancy worked two and then three fingers into my ass as I continued to suck her husbands cock with vigor. Just as I thought I was going to cum from the anal intrusion, Steve let out a wallop and filled my mouth with another salty sweet load. I truly was beginning to feel like a slut as I swallowed my forth load of the night.

“Oh fuck!” Nancy said as she slowly pulled her fingers from my wanting ass. “That was fucking sexy. I never thought that I would be turned on to something like that but it was fucking hot.”

I licked my lips as I pulled them off the rubbery head of Steve’s cock and sat back. Mine was the only cock that hadn’t come yet tonight and it was beginning to ache but I didn’t care. I had made four other people happy and that was what mattered to me.

“Well” Steve said “I guess we should get going too”

Steve climbed out of the tub, slid on his shorts (sans underwear I noticed) and shirt and grabbed all of Nancy’s clothes.

“You won’t need any of these for the drive home” Steve said in a matter of fact tone “you can make the ride naked.”

As the four of us walked out front to the driveway, Kim whispered something into my ear. I just turned and grinned at her and nodded my head in affirmation. At the front of Steve’s truck I dropped to my knees, unzipped his fly and pulled out his flaccid cock. As per Kim’s instructions, I fully engulfed his cock and sucked it for a minute or so until it got fully hard then let it pop out of my mouth.

I then turned my attention to Nancy. I reached behind her, grabbed her succulent ass and pulled her pussy to my waiting tongue. I sucked her clit between my lips and pulled gently. Just as she was about to cum, I released and let her get into the truck with Steve. His cock was still hard and hanging rudely out of his short as he started the truck and turned on the headlights washing both Kim and I in obscene light.

We must have been quite a sight. Both of us were stark naked and waving goodbye to an equally naked pair in a pick-up truck.

Kim and I watched as Steve backed the truck out and headed east on our road.

“You were fucking awesome” Kim said to me out of the blue as taillights disappeared over the hill “You truly do deserve a great reward.”

Kim grabbed the swollen head of my cock and literally pulled me into the house and out onto the deck. She sat me on the edge of the hot tub and took my turgid member into her mouth and sucked me like it was her last meal. Considering that I had been in a constant state of arousal for the last several hours, it didn’t take long for me to feel the telltale stirrings in my balls of an upcoming eruption.

Before I could warn her, the cum shot out of the end of my cock at warp speed. I felt lightness in my balls as they emptied fully into the waiting mouth of my slutty wife. She looked up at me with her mouth still full of my rock hard cock and she swallowed loudly.

I almost passed out with the intensity of my orgasm but managed to instead to pull Kim to her feet and kiss her hard on the mouth. I gently pulled her legs apart and slid my still hard cock into her wet pussy. I was able to make a few thrusts into her before she climbed off me and told me to shut everything down for the night and meet her in bed.

I watched her sexy naked ass go through the door and I quickly turned off the tub and pulled the cover on. ‘Fuck it’ I thought to my self. The empties can wait till morning.

I let my stiff dick lead the way to our bedroom and was not disappointed. Kim was sprawled on the bed with her long legs wide open and waiting. I wasted no time in crawling between them, giving her succulent cunt a few quick licks and then cramming my cock into her as far as it would go.

Kim wrapped her legs over my back and pulled me in with all her might. I could feel her nails digging into my back as I thrust as deep as I could into her soaking pussy.

“O Fuck Baby…. That’s it…. Give me all that you got…. Slide that pathetic little cock some of the way into my slutty cunt….. Oh yesssssssss……. Let’s see what your puny cock has left in it to fill my well fucked cunt…….” Kim screamed as my eight plus inches filled her to overflowing. “Next time I’m going to have a cock in my cunt and one in my mouth for you to watch.”

Just hearing all of this got my juices flowing and I pumped her for all I was worth. I knew that everything she saying was all part of our game but it got me so fucking turned on it wasn’t funny.

Kim grunted and moaned in orgasmic bliss as I hunched my back and unleashed a torrent of cum into her very willing cunt. I pushed as far into her as I could and felt my cock hit the anterior wall of her cervix as my dick spewed out still more cum.

Her legs pulled me even tighter into her as a powerful orgasm ripped through her body. Finally, she relaxed enough to let me slip my now soft cock out of her and roll over onto my back.

I let her catch her breath before I lovingly rolled her onto her side facing away from me and I spooned against her ass end.

As her breathing returned to somewhat normal, I kissed the back of her neck and whispered into her ear. “Goodnight babe. I love you.”

“I love you too babe!” she said as she drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by chriskayaks
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments