Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Introduction to our neighbours part 2

"Bob now finally gets an introduction, and the fun continues"

25
5 Comments 5
13.4k Views 13.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Jacqueline and I are lying on our bed, recuperating from our experience with our neighbour. Jacqueline looks at me with those beautiful eyes of hers.

“Do you realise, we didn’t even ask her, her name. I have seen a man coming and going from the house, which could be her boyfriend or her husband. Maybe, we could invite them over for dinner and a bit of fun. What do you think?” Jacqueline asks.

I love the way Jacqueline thinks, and have already decided this sounds like a great idea.

”Let’s do it. If her husband, or her boyfriend, are as anywhere near as much fun as she is we could be up for a very interesting evening,” I eagerly reply.

The two of us get up, and I take a shower while Jacqueline is preparing dinner. As we are eating our conversation returns to our neighbours.

“After dinner," said Jacqueline with a slight hint of enthusiasm in her voice. "Why don’t you go for a walk and invite them over this Saturday night for dinner? We can see where the evening goes from there.”

“Alright, my love, as soon as I’m done," I reply." I will walk over, and ask them if they would like to come over Saturday evening."

I help Jacqueline clean up, and then begin my walk to the neighbour’s house. It’s now dark outside. I can see a light on at the side of the house. So I decide to walk over and take a look. As I approach, I can hear water running, I’m guessing it’s the bathroom. When I get to the window it’s slightly ajar, I grab it quietly, opening it a little more so I can get a better view inside. I can just see the figure of our neighbour in the shower, who had only recently been over at our place. I decide to wait for her to get out of the shower.

She turns the water off, opens the shower door, and steps out onto the mat grabbing a towel in the process. I can see her full body clearly, her curvy arse and her large full breasts, while watching the water running down her naked body. I’m completely mesmerized watching her drying herself. As she is vigorously towelling her hair, her breasts are swaying and her nipples are looking very hard, and completely edible. I can’t believe how aroused I’m feeling, watching my unsuspecting neighbour towelling herself down.

I begin rubbing my hardening cock through my pants. She is now drying her breasts, then down to her stomach. I continue to watch as she spreads her legs, and rubs the towel in between, drying her hairy pussy that Jacqueline not too long ago gave a good licking. Her back is facing me, and I almost cum in my pants as she leans over, before drying in between her arse cheeks, unexpectedly exposing her arsehole to me. I can’t help but picture myself, running my tongue around her hole before sliding a finger or two inside of it.

When she is finished, she grabs a short sleeve robe and puts it on. The length of the robe only goes a few inches past her shapely arse cheeks. I pull myself together and proceed to the front door, and I knock. Within moments she opens the door still in the shower robe.

“Oh what a surprise," she said with a smile." I wasn’t expecting visitors, especially one of my neighbours I’ve just spent the evening sharing my body with.”

“I hope I’m not intruding," I said with sincerity in my voice. “We just thought it was rude of us not to introduce ourselves, considering we are neighbours." I can’t help but pause for a moment, as I notice how good she looks in the robe before introducing myself, and my wife. “I’m Bob and my wife, who you met earlier this evening, is Jacqueline.”

“Hello Bob, I’m Irene, and my husband’s name is Chris, he’s at work at the moment." Irene pauses, and looks at the bulge in my pants, then gives me a very cheeky smile and asks. “Why don’t you come in for a coffee?”

“Love to Irene. I’ll just text Jacqueline, and let her know I’ll be a bit longer than I thought I would be,” I said as I pull my phone out, and begin writing Jacqueline a quick text message.

Jacqueline replies within moments of me sending my text. “Don’t hurry my love. If you get to fuck her again by some chance, I want all the details when you get home. All my love, your Jacqueline xxxxxx.”

I enter Irene's home, and she points me in the direction to her lounge, and asks me to wait while she makes us coffee. I take a seat on a two-seater lounge, which has a single seat only a couple of metres in front of it.

Irene returns with the coffee, hands me mine, and sits on the single chair directly in front of me. As she does, I can’t help noticing that her robe has come loose, I can almost see all of her lovely large full breasts, and her legs almost all the way up to her pussy. I’m trying to keep eye contact as we talk, and I am finding it rather hard to do so, that includes my cock as well. Then Irene stops talking, looks me straight in to my eyes, and says in a very sexy voice. “Okay." Before beginning to speak.

I can now see the lust in her eyes. “I think I’ve been teasing you long enough, Bob. I’ve noticed you’ve had that bulge in your pants since I opened the front door," Irene pauses, then looks down at my cock, which is straining against my pants to be let out. “And your eyes, they just seem to be wondering all over my body.”

She then begins to undo her robe. I’m so horny now, I can’t help myself, and I get up and approach her. I place my hand behind her head, drawing Irene closer, then I begin kissing her deeply, flicking my tongue over hers. With my free hand, I cup and squeeze her pussy. Irene’s teasing has obviously gotten her rather horny, as the hair on her pussy is soaking wet from her juices.

I rub my hand over her lovely mound, making sure I feel every inch of her wet outer lips, and with my tongue still deep in her mouth. I can hear and feel her moaning. I then push two fingers into her wet hole, and she gasps. I move down, and begin to suck on one of her erect nipples. With my free hand, I squeeze and I tease her other breast hard.

“Oh, oh. Yes Bob, I like it rough," she says, as I continue sucking and fondling her breasts and my fingers in her wet hole. “Bite and suck my nipples hard. Oh yes, yeeesss like that,” she then yells.

I do as she asks, and give her a bit of a surprise, by slipping a third finger into her pussy. Irene is now bucking into my hand furiously as I finger fuck her.

“Ahhh, ahhh. Oh Bob," Irene moans, then she screams out. “I’m going to cuuummm. Fuck me harder ahhhh ahhhh!"

I can now feel her cummimg on my fingers, her pussy tightening, and her juices flowing all over my hand as she rides her orgasm. I continue fucking her pussy with my fingers, until Irene can’t handle cumming anymore. She then grabs my hand, pulls it away from her cum soaked pussy. Irene lies on the lounge, breathing fast and heavy. I put my fingers up to her mouth and we both then lick all her cum of my fingers. I quickly undress myself, kneel in front of her, and spread her legs in preparation to lick her hot, wet, pussy.

“Oh fuck, Bob. If you lick me now, this is going to get really messy,” she warns me.

“The messier it is, the harder I’m going to fuck you Irene,” I reply, as I part her legs and slowly begin to run my tongue around her lips, getting a good taste of her sweet juices.

She taste so good, almost as good as my Jacqueline. I tease her pussy for a few minutes just licking the outside, and almost touching her clit running my tongue around, and then gently sucking on her outer lips.

“Please Bob, lick it all. I want to feel your tongue on my clit. Please no more teasing,” Irene begs of me. “I’m aching for your tongue,” she said, with such desperation in her voice.

I spread her legs as wide as I can, push my tongue into her cum drenched hole, licking her all the way up to her clit, this drives Irene insane.

EbonySeductionn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonySeductionn

She grabs my head and fucks my face, grinding her pussy into me hard. This turns me on so much. I begin sucking, and licking her clit harder.

I decide her arse needs some attention, so I begin to rub two fingers around her arsehole. Irene’s moaning is getting louder, and louder. I can feel she is about to cum yet again. Since there has been no protest with my fingers around her arse, and it’s already been well lubricated from her own juices, I push my two fingers slowly into her tight hole. This seems to be all Irene needs to push her over the edge, and she lets out a long loud scream, as she has an even bigger orgasm then before.

”Oooohhhh! Ahhhh, yeeesssss," she yells, getting louder and louder. “Fuck… fuck… feels soooo fucking good. Aahhhhhh!”

As her orgasm slowly subsides, I can’t help myself and I lift her legs and enter her dripping pussy. I first push my cock all the way in, then begin to kiss and suck her neck. I then withdraw my cock, so my tip is at her pussies entrance, then I slam it hard into her.

“Oh fuck, I can’t stoopp… cuuumming,” she screams, as I continue slowly thrusting myself into her.

I slowly pick my pace up with every thrust into her soaking wet pussy. Then out of nowhere I hear the front door, and a male voice as someone enters.

“I’m home honey.” I can only guess it's her husband.

I stop fucking Irene, and she looks at me.

“Don’t stop now. I was going to cum again,” she said with such disappointment on her face.

I can’t help myself and pull my cock out of her pussy. I then begin looking for my pants as he walks in.

“Hi honey, I see we have a visitor,” he says, in a very calm and collected voice.

“Yes love, and you’ve scared him. I was about to cover his cock with a gush of my juices. He’s been really good at making me cum Chris,” Irene replies, as if there was no problem with me helping myself to his wife.

He then walks over and gives Irene a big tongue kiss, slides two fingers into her pussy and fucks her briefly, leaving her there on the lounge panting for more.

“I’m going to have a shower, and then I will join the two of you.” Chris then looks over at me. “Don’t let her stop cumming. By the time I get back I want her pussy so wet, I can slam my cock straight in.”

He then turns and walks off.

“You heard him, fuck me,” Irene demands.

I grab Irene, and lean her over the two-seater. I then enter her dripping pussy from behind, reaching around and grabbing her breasts, squeezing and pulling on them hard as I ram my cock into her pussy. I can feel her cum running down my balls and the inside of my legs. It’s not long, and I can feel I’m going to fill her pussy with my own cum. Instead, I get a tap on my shoulder, it’s her husband Chris.

“Think it’s my turn now,” he said, as I turn my head towards him, and notice he is completely naked and sporting an erection ready to go.

I pull my cock out to give way for Chris, and can see Irene's juices dripping from my hard member. Chris manoeuvres Irene on to her hands and knees on the floor, and enters her from behind. He’s not gentle at all about it, and fucks her hard. I can hear him slapping into her arse cheeks with every thrust. Irene is absolutely loving it, I gather by all the loud moaning she is making.

I’m still rock hard and dripping with Irene’s juices, so I get in front, and Irene takes my cock into her mouth. Chris’s hard fucking, causes Irene to take my cock deep into her mouth with every thrust. Irene's body starts to shake as another orgasm begins to engulf her. Chris pulls his cock out, and Irene’s juices just keeps flowing from her well fucked pussy.

“Ohhhh that’s it babe. Just what I like to see. He really did get you worked up for you to cum this hard,” Chris said, as he catches some of her cum on his hand, and then licks it off.

Irene looks up at me. “Lie on the floor, I want to ride your cock and feel your cock explode inside me.”

I do as she says.

No longer have I lie down, Irene climbs on top, and sits straight down on to my throbbing cock. Her pussy is so wet, and tight, at the same time from her cumming so hard this evening. Chris comes up to my face, his cock hard and still dripping with her cum.

“You are now going to fill her pussy with your cum, so I’m now going to fill your mouth with mine,” Chris insists, guiding his cock towards my face.

I don’t argue, and grab his balls guiding his cock into my mouth. His cock tastes good with Irene’s cum on it and I can taste him as well. Chris grabs my head and fucks my mouth. The faster his wife fucks me the faster he fucks my mouth. I have to say, I’ve never been too sure about sucking cock, but right now I’m enjoying it. Irene’s now in a fucking frenzy jumping up and down on my cock, she’s going to cum and so am I.

As I feel her body shake, and my cock being soaked with her cum, Chris’s cock swells signalling his eruption. I can't hold myself back any longer and begin shooting my own cum into her pussy. And at the exact same time Chris’s cock explodes in my mouth. Pulling his cock out of my mouth, I watch as Chris leans over and kisses me, licking up any of Chris’s cum that I didn’t swallow.

I get myself dressed, introduce myself to Chris with a handshake, considering it was the least I could do for him letting me enjoy his wife, and ask if they would like to come over for dinner on Saturday night. I thank them both for the great time and head home.

As I get home, all the lights are out. When I get to our room, it’s dark and quiet, so I’m gathering Jacqueline is asleep. As I walk in she turns on the side lamp.

“You were quite a while," Jacqueline said, but not sounding disappointed at all that I was so late getting home. If anything she sounded excited." So I want all the details, as you fuck me slowly. Before you do ' Fuck me' come her my love.”

I walk over to her, and she pulls my pants down, burying her face into my groin, smelling my still wet cock.

“Mmmmmm. I can smell her, you made her cum hard didn’t you,” she said, while beginning to lick my balls and my cock.

“I did, and her name is Irene and her husband’s name… mmmm that feels good…. is Chris. They are coming over for dinner, and then some fucking,“ I reply.

Jacqueline’s gorgeous lips around my cock has now made me rock hard again. She pulls the sheets back, and I can see she has been playing with herself by the wet patch left on the bed. I turn her over and enter her from behind. Fucking her ever so slowly as I tell her exactly what happened tonight, not leaving any details out. By the time I get to the part where I’m being fucked by Irene, and Chris is fucking my mouth, Jacqueline has cum several times, and the wet patch on the bed is getting wetter and bigger. I’m now fucking Jacqueline as hard as I possibly can. Jacqueline’s pussy tightens around my cock as she cums. Then she screams.

“AAhhhhh. Put it in my arse, and fuck it like it’s my pussy…”Now,” she demands.

I’m not one to argue with a woman who is having an orgasm, so I do as I’m told. I enter her tight arse and fuck it like it was her pussy, slamming myself hard into her arse cheeks. I lean forward grabbing Jacqueline’s breast squeezing and pulling on them.

“Oh, baby. Feel my juices. I can’t stop cuuuuumming,” she manages to get out in between her loud panting and moaning.

I put one hand onto her pussy, and can feel the juices continuously running all over my hand. Touching Jacqueline sends her into yet another intense orgasm, this one making her scream even louder again.

“AAAAHHHhhhhhh…. AAAAAHHHHHHH….Oh, Fuuuuck!”

I feel Jacqueline’s body tensing up, and her arse squeezing my cock hard making me pump load after load of my own cum deep into her arse.

Jacqueline turns her head, breathing short and fast with me resting on her back and my cock still in her arse.

“That was fucking fantastic, Bob. I can’t wait for Saturday night. It’s going to be so so hot!”

Published 
Written by Bobsadventures2013
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments