Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Owning Mr. Barrows

"Karma hits Jack... hard."

5
3 Comments 3
11.1k Views 11.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words
"Are you going to Tiffany's party tonight?" Chris asked as the final school bell rang. He was already unloading his locker, stuffing text books into his backpack. He'd done this every day for the past three years, Jack noted. Which was funny since Chris spent the majority of his free time hanging out than studying. His grades could attest to that.

"Yeah," Jack confirmed with a slow nod. "Parents are being stingy with the car, though, so I might need a ride. Think you could...?"

"I got you, man." Chris closed his locker and secured its combination lock.

"I 'preciate it, dude," Jack said. They bumped fists, and began walking with the rest of the students toward the exit.

They were almost free when Jack heard his name being yelled behind him, the squeaky little voice making him cringe. He let out an annoyed breath and turned around. His eyes swept over the sea of students walking toward him, and caught a slight and nerdy looking girl practically mosh her way through the crowd.

"Jack!" The girl called out again. "Jack, wait!"

The girl squeezed her way between two football players to get to him, and would have fallen on her face if Jack hadn't caught her shoulders. She straightened, pushed her rimless oval-lens glasses back on her face with an index finger, and smiled skittishly. Jack wondered if she could look any more cliché.

"Gina..." Jack said. He didn't bother to mask the impatience in his voice.

"Uh, hi..." She suddenly seemed self-conscious, her green eyes roaming beneath her overgrown bangs. "Um... tonight—"

"Busy tonight," Jack interrupted, and watched Gina sink a little. Seeing her react that way almost made him feel bad... almost. Chris appeared at his side, looking a little confused. Jack turned to him and smiled apologetically.

"Dude, I was talking to myself for like a minute," Chris complained.

"Sorry. Go on ahead, I'll meet you at your car," Jack said, turning back to Gina. His friend nodded and walked off, but not before shooting Gina something of a repelled look. Gina started to say something, but Jack hushed her by lifting a finger. He lowered it once he felt Chris was out of earshot, nodding his approval for her to speak. It was amazing how much control he had over her. It was almost scary.

"I thought you said you wanted some more tutoring tonight?" she asked helplessly.

Jack snorted. He didn't need tutoring. Not in the least. He was an excellent student with an excellent GPA. Jack was, in truth, using her. Their relationship was simple: she tutored him for a couple of hours out of the week, and he rewarded her by letting her suck his dick. Everybody wins.

"That was before I found out I was busy." Jack patted her shoulder. "Maybe next time, kiddo."

Color filled her cheeks. She cast her head low, pressing her index fingers together. In that moment, a small part of him—a tiny, microscopic part of him—felt bad. But then he looked her over. She was such a... dork. From her nerdy unicorn t-shirt, unappealing denim shorts, and velcro tennis shoes to her boringly flat, shoulder-length hair, geeky glasses, and freakishly pale skin. Yep, he was going to sleep like a baby tonight.

"Ah... well, okay. Um, see you later," she said glumly, her voice cracking.

"Yeah, probably." Jack turned and walked away, shaking his head at how pathetic she was. And it didn't help that she was a Senior, letting a sixteen year old Sophomore push her around like that. He could only imagine what kind of bullshit she was going to endure once she attended college. It was a shame she was such a loser, too, as she wasn't really bad looking in the face. She also knew how to give a good blowjob.

Chris had pulled his Jeep around the front of the school, parked on the other side of the street. Jack pushed off into a light jog, but didn't get to the edge of the sidewalk before he was stopped again by a firm hand on his shoulder. Jack looked over his shoulder to find Principal Harrington's hard, hazel eyes staring at him behind a pair of cheap looking glasses. She didn't look at all pleased.

"I need to see you in my office before you go," Principal Harrington said brusquely.

"Uh...sure," Jack said, a little apprehensive. He turned and looked to Chris with eyes that said 'leave me, save yourself'. Chris nodded in understanding, started his Jeep, and pulled off. Jack sighed, and turned around. Principal Harrington had left him, already making her way back into the school. He followed, struggling to keep up. He thought about that look she'd given him. He'd seen that look before. It was the look she gave when someone's ass was about to get handed to 'em. He let out a short breath, and started to gather his 'I didn't do it' speech in his mind.

"Close the door behind you," she said once inside her office. Jack did as he was told, closing the door quickly. He sat once she gestured toward one of the two chairs sitting in front of her desk. He struggled not to fidget, struggled to keep cool. Was this about Gina? He was going to make her life a living hell if it was.

"So... am I in trouble?" he asked, hopeful.

"Not yet," Principal Harrington said, her words slow and cryptic. Jack felt a chill run down his spine. She'd yet to take a seat herself, pacing about the windowless office with her slender hands clasped behind her.

"Uh, what do you mean?" he asked.

"I mean that you're not in trouble," she said. "Yet." She was behind him now. He suppressed the urge to look over his shoulder, feeling the best idea was to just sit there obediently with his eyes forward and his posture straight. She'd told him that he wasn't in trouble... but that 'yet' bothered him to no end. It was a weight on his shoulders that he couldn't shrug off.

"I don't understa—"

Whack.

Jack felt something hard and blunt against the back of his skull, then the world grew black.

                                                          · x · x · x · x · x · x ·

When his lids drifted open, Jack found himself in an unfamiliar place. He was in a room, dimly lit by what could have been hundreds of candles scattered throughout. Also scattered throughout the room had been teenage girls. At least a dozen of them. All nude. Sitting in a large semi-circle surrounding him. He blinked several times, trying to see if he was hallucinating, or dreaming.

He tried to sit up, but couldn't. His wrists were bound. Jack tipped his head back to see his wrists manacled to the ground. Panic shot through him, and he thrashed about, trying to break free. No dice. All he got for his efforts was a buzzing in his head where he'd been struck earlier, and laughter from the girls surrounding him. Anger burned hotly under his skin, and he thrashed some more.

"Calm down, Mr. Barrows," he heard someone say. It sounded like Principal Harrington.

Jack's eyes searched, but found nothing. A breeze swirled around him, and he suddenly realized that he was in the buff himself. And erect. There was something metal wrapped around the base of his cock and his scrotum. Was that a cockring? He couldn't tell, but it seemed like the best logical answer.

Principal Harrington appeared naked above him, her feet planted on either side of his head, with a lithe girl beside her. They were grinning something fierce. Was that... Gina?

"Do you see all of these girls, Mr. Barrows?" Principal Harrington asked.

Jack stared up at Principal Harrington's pussy.

PoisonEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PoisonEva

She shaved, thoroughly. He didn't see a trace of hair. And her soft lips were moist, inviting. He felt his cock twitch. His skin flushed with embarrassment as the girls cooed and giggled at the sight of it.

"Y-yeah..." Jack finally stammered out.

"These are all of the girls you've tortured and used since your Freshman year," Principal Harrington said. "And now they're going to use you."

Jack lifted his head to search the girls' faces. Valerie, Molly, Kendra... all of them were there. All of them stared with vengeful, hungry eyes. Did he really use all of these girls? Some of them he didn't even recognize.

"Have at him, girls," Principal Harrington said, taking a step back.

Gina stood where she was, smiling down at Jack with a glint in her eye that frightened him and turned him on all at once.

Jack looked back up to the other girls to find them crawling toward him like prowling felines.One of them, a shapely black girl named Katrina, slithered up between his legs. She dipped her head between his thighs, and he felt his balls being sucked into her mouth. He writhed a little bit, pleasure prickling through his legs and stomach, and two more girls held him down. They went to work on his cock, their tongues practically fighting for his shaft.

Two others, a red head and a blonde, went to work on his chest, flicking their tongues against his dark nipples. He writhed more. No one had ever paid any attention to his nipples before. It had made him feel a little weird, but... it was great. He smiled. Did they call this punishing him? Seemed to him like they were rewarding him.

"Yeah, just like that you slu—"

He felt a hand slap viciously across his cheek. He blinked a few times, tears blurring his vision. Where the hell had that come from?

"Nuh uh," a girl said. Gina. "Shut your fucking mouth. We're in charge here."

The girls all made agreeing noises, and Jack suddenly felt the control slip away. He felt small. It was him that usually talked that way. And now the tables had turned. He started to say something something defiant, pain stifled his words as the two girls that swirled their tongues on his nipples bit down. He cried out, his back arching.

"Fuck! Fuck that hurt!"

"You'll live, asshole," Gina said. That deviant little smile of hers never left her face. She knelt over him, hovering her pussy over his face. She was bare, too. He never would have thought. A foreign sense of need swelled in him. He wanted to know what she tasted like. He was curious to know how her clit would feel over his tongue. "Sit on his cock," she told someone with an assertiveness he had no idea was there.

He felt a mouth pull away from one of his nipples, and a moment later felt the velvet warmth of someone's sopping walls expanding around his cock. He cursed under his breath, the feeling sending waves of pleasure through him. It was the first time he'd been inside of someone without a condom.

"Eat my fucking pussy, dickhead," Gina commanded.

Jack wasted no time. He lifted his head and pressed his mouth against her pussy, working his tongue against her slit as the girl sitting on his cock began bouncing. He heard the other girls cheering as this went on. Gina's pussy bucked against his mouth, pressing his tongue against her clit. The back of his head throbbed, but the pain was distant. The pleasure seemed to drown everything out.

"Ahn! Fuck! Fuck! Here I come!" The girl riding him said.

"Yeah, come on his fat cock!" Another cheered.

The girl worked her hips quickly against his, and he felt her walls clinch around his shaft. It took everything to keep from exploding himself. He wasn't sure how much of this he could take. He would have asked for someone to put a condom on him, but he had a mouthful of pussy.

The girl that rode him got up, and another one straddled him. Her pussy was a little looser than the last, but she still felt good. She rose and fell atop of him, his cock slamming in and out of her rapidly. It became increasingly difficult to focus on Gina. He moaned against her pussy, writhing beneath the two girls.

"Oh God!" he heard Gina say.

"Oh shit, she's gonna come!" someone said. Gina's pussy quivered in his mouth, and her hands fell against his chest, supporting her. She gyrated her hips as the orgasm rolled through her, and Jack's mouth was filled with her hot juices. He swallowed hard, and a gasping breath for air once she got up.

He could see again. Bianca, an Italian nerd girl with short, auburn hair was riding his cock reverse cowgirl, bouncing her ass with her hands in the space between his legs. Her face had been buried in the ass of a girl bent in front of her, while the others sat with their legs spread and their fingers working their slits, hooting and hollering.

He wasn't sure why he hadn't come just yet. He guessed it was the cockring. Whatever the case was, it let pretty much every girl in the room ride him and suck him without shooting off his load once. He saw Principal Harrington a couple of times, standing in the background, her arms folded beneath her ripe, full breasts.

"Gina's turn!" One of the girls announced. A strawberry blond rose from his lap, and Gina sat astride Jack, facing him. For some reason he found himself wanting this the most... of all the girls in the room, he'd yet to feel his cock inside of her. He yearned for it something fierce.

"Yes... oh god, please," Jack heard himself say, and then felt Gina's hand slap across his face again.

"Shut the fuck up!" Gina commanded, to which the other girls cheered. She leaned forward, her deep green eyes gazing into his, her hand wrapped around his length. "I told you that we're in charge here, you piece of shit." She gave his shaft a good squeeze, and Jack whimpered pathetically. His need for her was irrational, he knew. But he didn't care. All he wanted was for her to slide him into her pussy, to punish him some more... anything.

"Gah!" He cried out, feeling her hot, dripping cunt slide around his shaft. His head tipped back, the pleasure overwhelming him. He was going to come soon. He knew it. Gina grabbed his jaw, and made him look at her as her hips moved, working his cock inside of her.

"Look at me... yeah, that's right. I'm in charge, I'm in charge!" Her voice went up an octave every time she spoke, and practically squealed with pleasure. He wanted to thrust up into her, but didn't want to risk getting a correcting hand against his balls again. Looking at her face was enough. Seeing her face twisted with raw pleasure, the sweat lining her brow, her breasts that jounced as she rode him. It was enough.

"Fuck!" Gina leaned back, her hands falling upon his knees. Her body trembled, and her pussy walls clinched around him with vice-like tightness that sent him over the edge. She still worked her hips, bucking wildly.

"I'm gonna come!" he warned, but Gina didn't move.

His body lurched, hips moving spasmodically as pleasure tore through his entire frame. Seed shot up into Gina's warm cunt, painting her walls with hot, white cum. Gina collapsed over him, breathing heavily, her body shaking. The girls in the room erupted in victorious sounds, cheering and hollering, their loudness sending a buzzing through Jack's ears.

Then he heard Gina speak softly. "You will be here, next week. No questions asked. Do you understand?"

"I... I understand," Jack told her, his voice a little shaky.

He tipped his head back, and his world grew black again, his mind drifting into much needed slumber.
Published 
Written by Jet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments