Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

P90SEX Chaper 3: The beach party

"The perfect beach party. Allie, Andre and their friends discover new ways to party"

8
2 Comments 2
10.6k Views 10.6k
10.4k words 10.4k words
P90SEX Chapter 3: THE BEACH PARTY

From in front of my computer, I called out to my wife who was in the next room, “Allie, I just got an email from Natalie. She says that we can arrive at her place any time from three o’clock this Friday. I might schedule myself off so that we can get there early.”

“Great idea," Allie replied. “I’ll make plans to take the day off too so that we can leave right after breakfast and be there in plenty of time. How long would you expect it to take us?”

“About three hours. She is right on the coast. If you take the day off too, we will be able to enjoy a nice breakfast together and leave right afterwards. Natalie says that she has some surprises in store for us. She wants to take us to a “Beach Party” later in the evening so we have to remember to pack our swim suits. It’s a ‘Swim Suits Only’ dress code at this party!”

“Oooh Andre, it sounds like fun already!” Allie replied with girlish enthusiasm.

Friday morning soon arrived and after making love in our dual shower till all of the hot water had run out, we leisurely enjoyed an extravagant breakfast together. Soon after, we packed up the car and began our journey to Natalie’s place in the Southern regions of Connecticut.

It had been about four months since we had seen our American friends. The last time was one of the raunchiest evenings of my life. During our journey, Allie and I discussed whether or not we thought that this weekend was going to top the others that we had already had with these friends of ours. Just reminiscing about the night at the strip club gave me an instant hard-on and I continued the drive with a huge smile on my face.

The route along the coast was so picturesque. The sun was shining off the water and the warmth of the air through our sunroof had already relaxed us into ‘holiday mode’.

When we turned into Natalie’s driveway we were surprised to see only one car there. Natalie’s house was a beautiful two-storey modern styled home complete with a balcony around the top storey which would certainly give beautiful views of the Atlantic Ocean. I felt the excitement building inside of me as I became anxious to seeing her again.

Allie rang the door bell and we waited for what seemed to be forever. “Maybe we should try the side entrance," I suggested. Clearly somebody was home with the music playing loudly and the back screen door open, so we walked around the side of the house to see if we could see anyone in the backyard.

To my delight, Natalie was laying on a deck chair by the pool sunbathing topless. Her beautiful breasts were covered in tanning oil and glistened in the sunlight. Immediately my manhood responded.

Allie said quietly, “Wow, what a beautiful backyard! It would be so nice to have a private yard like this”, and then she called out to attract Natalie’s attention.

“And it’s always nice to be greeted by a topless woman!” I teased as Natalie bounded across the yard to let us in.

“Hey, Allie, Andre! You made it! You’re the first ones to arrive. Come on in.” Natalie made no effort to cover herself. Her beautiful breasts were fully exposed and she pressed them hard up against me as she reached up and give me a welcoming hug and kiss. As she turned to greet Allie, her ass poked out from the edges of her bathing suit bottoms and looked just as good as I had remembered it.

“You look particularly beautiful today. Do you always welcome your guests dressed like this?” I said.

“No, I save this is for my special friends only," she joked.

Natalie could hardly believe that we were the first ones to arrive since we had the longest journey to make. Allie and I were just glad to have taken the extra time off to enjoy an even longer weekend away.

Natalie directed us over to the pool and offered us some wine. We casually caught up on her latest news; the main item being her new boyfriend, Rick. Natalie had met Rick only a couple of weeks ago and seemed besotted by him. Unfortunately, we weren’t going to get to meet him, as he was currently away on a business trip.

Allie asked the obvious question, “So, does your new boyfriend know what kind of a relationship we have?”

Natalie laughed, “Well I think so. I kind of had to explain to him that I tend to have group sex with my friends when we get together, because he knew that I was hosting a party this weekend and I didn’t know if he was going to make it back in time or not.”

“Did he believe you?” I asked.

“I’m not sure! It’s not the sort of thing that you expect to hear from a girl that you just started dating. But I thought that it was better to be upfront with him.”

“Did he seem OK with it?” Allie asked.

“I think so. He is definitely looking forward to meeting you, Allie, put it that way! The sex that he and I had after I had finished describing your live sex show at the strip club was amazing!”

“Well I’m flattered," Allie replied. “I’m always glad to be able to help out a friend! Maybe he’ll make a special effort to get back earlier to join us, you never know!," and with that thought in mind I watched a hopeful smile come to Natalie’s face.

The pool looked so inviting. I was not inclined to go back to the car to get my bathing suit out of my luggage and so I spontaneously stood up, took off all of my clothes and just jumped in. The girls were taken by surprise at my spontaneity and started whistling at me. It was exactly what I needed after the long journey in the car. The water was crystal clear and at the perfect temperature to be refreshing.

Immediately, Allie started undressing and joined me in the pool. She swam over to where I was resting on the edge of the pool and moved in behind me. Gently, she started caressing my neck with her lips, nibbling at the skin on my neck and shoulders. Then she moved in very close to rub her breasts against my back. I felt her erect nipples poking me and I imagined how good she would look right now. She reached an arm around me and grabbed a strong hold on my shaft and slowly started stroking my cock. In no time I had an erection and had surrendered to my wife’s lust.

“You guys don’t waste any time, do you?” Natalie commented. “It is nice to see that. Why don’t I go and get us some more wine? Don’t let me disturb you!”

Allie turned me around and put her hands around my neck guiding my head down to her breasts. She wrapped her legs around my waist and guided my erection inside of her. Slowly she started pounding up and down on my cock and I squeezed her against me. Allie let go of her hold around my neck and leaned backwards to float on the surface of the water. I held her by her hips and rhythmically started pushing her away and bringing her back, feeling my cock slide deeper and deeper into her each time.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Natalie returning with a tray of drinks. However, unless my imagination was playing tricks on me, she was no longer wearing the bottom portion of her swimsuit either. She placed the tray down on the patio table and entered the pool. Elegantly, she moved through the water and subtly approached us. She moved in behind me and nuzzled into the nape of my neck, kissing me very lightly. Her mouth felt so warm and her tongue so soft as she licked her way to my mouth. She began kissing me with such passion that I had the feeling that she was desperately missing the attention of her boyfriend.

Natalie paused for a moment and floated around to Allie’s side. Gently she began to caress Allie’s upper body, while looking me directly in the eyes. Allie started moaning as she felt Natalie’s hand brush lightly over her nipples. Mesmerized by the show that the girls were performing in front of me, I increased the rhyme of my pumping in and out of Allie’s pussy. The two of us were on the verge of cumming, when Allie suddenly pulled herself off of me. She stood up next to me and moved Natalie in between us.

“It’s your turn," she said to Natalie with a smile.

“Ooh thank you for sharing your man. It’s just what a girl needs after a week of abstinence," Natalie replied.

Natalie moved in closer and replaced Allie on my cock. She held me in close to her and kissed me until the immense pleasure that she was feeling took her away to another place. She leaned back and float on the surface of the water, just as Allie had done, and willed me to increase the pace in and out of her pussy. Allie planted kisses all over my chest and shoulders and reached out to fondle Natalie’s clitoris.

The three of us were so into each other that we never even heard the other people approaching. “You guys have started the party without us? Shame on you!” and we all immediately recognized Kim’s voice.

“Don’t worry this is just an appetizer. There is plenty where that came from!” Allie replied.

Our love-making was put on hold and we all swam over to the stairs to get out of the pool. Naturally, I allowed the girls to get out ahead of me and I took the time to admire their beautiful asses. Without a strip of clothing, Natalie ran over to John and embraced him in a huge hug. I watched as he took the opportunity to grab her ass.

John reached out to invite Allie to join in the hug. “It is so nice to see you. There is nothing better than being welcomed by two gorgeous, naked women.”

Nadia and Kim came over and planted big kisses on either side of my cheeks. My erection was still evident and the two women reached down to greet this also. Their grip brought back great memories of our last encounters together.

After all of the initial salutations, Natalie walked over to the patio table and wrapped her sarong around her waist. She poured a glass of wine for everyone and brought them over on the tray. She offered Allie a towel and she used it to wrap around her waist however, I chose to remain naked enjoying the warmth of sun on my skin.

Before long, Natalie offered to show Kim, Nadia and John to their rooms and they all went inside to change into their swimsuits. Our swimsuits were still in the car and I moved over to see if Allie wanted me to get hers for her.

With a mischievous look on my face, I approached Allie and pulled on the towel that covered her ass. It easily came free and I ran off waving it in the air. She chased me around the pool as I led her to a place where I planned to tackle her back into the water. We both landed with a huge splash and started laughing uncontrollably. She swam over and tried to dunk me underwater but I simply caught her and embraced her in a kiss. I left her in the water and used the towel to cover myself as I went out to the car to collect our bags.

When I returned everyone was in the pool. I went inside to change into my swim suit and brought the towel back for Allie. She climbed out of the pool and went over to the deck chairs to lie in the sun. Natalie, Nadia and Kim joined her and all laid topless basking in the sun.

John and I stayed in the water and admired the beautiful women before us. We spent some time ‘shooting the breeze’ before we heard another voice calling out from the side fence. Natalie got up and put on her t-shirt to see who it was.

“Super!! It’s the caterers and just in time too, I was beginning to feel hungry. Tonight I have a few surprises planned for all of us; the first one being a gourmet meal prepared by professional chefs. All you have to do is just relax by the pool and enjoy each other’s company," Natalie announced.

“Oh how wonderful. We are being so spoiled. What a nice touch. Great idea!” everyone commented.

The young chefs took over one corner of the yard, where they set up their own portable kitchen. The male chef took charge of the grill and prepared kebabs of seafood, beef and chicken, while the female chef was busily chopping up fresh vegetables and presenting them elegantly in at least half a dozen different kinds of salads.

We were all amazed at how proficient they were and before long they had laid out a fabulous meal for us. Kim showed her appreciation to the male chef by walking over to the table fully naked and giving him a full view of her perfect body. The gaze on his face said it all; “You’re welcome. Any time – just call me!”

During dinner, our conversation revolved around what we had all been doing since our last get together. Natalie shared the news about her new boyfriend to the rest of the group and went into great depth describing his gorgeous attributes. The girls were so taken by Natalie’s enthusiasm that they encouraged her to continue talking about her guy for a very long time. While I was very happy for her, I was even more so for him. Natalie was amazingly beautiful.

Once the desserts had been served, the caterers folded their equipment away and left without a trace. What a treat! We had all eaten our fill and moved back over to the pool to laze around in the afternoon’s last rays of sun.

“Natalie, tell us about the beach party that you are taking us to tonight. What sort of a crowd is it going to be?” Nadia asked.

“Oh, I can hardly wait," Natalie replied with excitement in her voice. “I have chosen one of Andre’s P90SEX activities for us all to participate in.”

“What are you talking about?” interrupted Nadia.

“Well, we are all required to wear swimsuits, but there was nothing on the invitation that said we couldn’t have ours painted on!” Natalie giggled.

“Oh, that is interesting," Kim said with a hint of curiosity and excitement in her voice. “So technically, while we will be surrounded by a bar full of people wearing swimsuits, we will be walking around naked.”

“Yes, you could put it that way!!” Natalie continued. “The paintings look very real. A friend of mine is a body paint artist and I am so impressed with her work. I’m curious to know how long it’s going to take for the people in the club to notice. Come on girls, what do you say? It will be fun!” Natalie stood waiting for a reaction from her stunned crowd of friends.

“This was the P90SEX activity that I have been looking forward to the most!” Allie said breaking the silence. “And I love that I’ll be able to do it together with my friends. I’m definitely in!”

“You girls are crazy. I just love it! OK I’m in too," Kim said.

We all turned to Nadia and waited for her reply, “Of course I’m in. I wouldn’t let you down!”

“You girls are so much fun!” Natalie jumped up so proud of her initiative. “My friend has reserved eight artists for us tonight. They are expecting us in about an hour. Let me show you some of her designs that she has created especially for us.”

The designs were amazing. It was hard to tell in the pictures that the swimsuits were not real and if the artists were as good as Natalie indicated, our women were going to look incredibly sexy. What a turn-on! John and I exchanged a keen look of anticipation for a night full of hot, sexual tension.

The girls all went inside to shower and to prepare for their paint jobs. John and I sat chatting, avoiding the obvious question…what was going to happen at this party tonight?

Before long, the four girls appeared wearing only brief beach robes made from sheer fabric and high heeled shoes and they paraded around in front of us. John’s eyes opened wide at the sight of those beautiful women and a huge smile came to his face.

They all carried a beach bag with a change of clothes in and Natalie motioned us all to leave via the front door. Parked in the driveway was a stretch limousine and we all looked at her in amazement. “We are going out in style all night tonight," she declared.

“Apparently!” I said. “We are being treated like royalty.”

We all walked out to the limousine, where the chauffeur opened up the side door for us. “Madam you look very lovely tonight," he said as Allie approached him.

“Thank-you!” Allie said with a sexy smile on her face, and brushed by him as she stepped into the back of the limo.

The six of us all sat on the bench seats in the back of the limousine facing one another. Kim saw John unwittingly gazing between her legs and she lustfully opened her legs for him. “John, why don’t you come over here and put that tongue of yours to good use?”

Natalie saw the driver in the rear view mirror and winked at him as she pulled the divider up between him and all of her friends in the back. In no time, John was down on his knees in front of Kim. He lifted her legs over his shoulders to get a good position and started lapping immediately at her pussy.

The rest of us sat comfortably enjoying the show that they presented for us. To my surprise, Nadia didn’t even flinch as her husband planted himself face-first in another girl’s pussy. The six of us had simply developed an open camaraderie built on trust.

John’s hands grabbed Kim’s ass and pulled her slightly off the bench seat. His mouth was devouring her pussy; his tongue explored every crevice of her engorged lips and he began lapping inside of her sucking mouthfuls of juice from her. He glided over her clitoris and started sucking on it, squeezing it between his lips. She gasped and squealed with delight. John brought his right hand up over her leg and began caressing her thighs. Gently he slid his middle finger inside of her and slowly pulsed it into her while maintaining his suction on her clitoris.

Kim’s eyes closed and she rested her head on Natalie’s shoulder. From the other side of her, Nadia started caressing Kim’s breasts. Natalie lifted Kim’s head off her shoulder and positioned it in her lap inviting Kim to go down on her.

Allie was aroused by their show and she climbed onto my lap and started kissing me with burning passion. Her hand reached down the front of my swimsuit and grabbed a hold of my penis. She started stroking me and the feeling of her wet mouth over mine was sending shock waves through my body.

In the meantime, Kim and John had turned over so that Kim was now facing Natalie while she continued to ride John’s face. Kim leaned into Natalie and began tantalizing her clitoris. Nadia slid under Kim’s arm and took one of her breasts into her mouth. As Kim reached down to hold John’s head tightly against her pussy, he could sense her oncoming orgasm and increased his intensity on her clitoris. Her legs started twitching slightly and her moaning intensified. Kim lapped hungrily at Natalie’s pussy bringing herself over the edge and erupting into a raging orgasm.

The timing was perfect. The limousine had just pulled up outside of the body painting studio and slowly came to a complete stop. Regaining her breath, Natalie straightened herself up and said, “Well that was nice! Gentlemen, just so that you know, I have reserved two massage therapists to keep you occupied while you wait for us. Unfortunately it may not be as good as the one that Allie got last summer!! However I know that your massage therapists are both very beautiful women and you should have a lot of fun with them.”

Natalie dropped the divider and thanked the driver, instructing him to return in approximately two hours. This was a girl who was full of surprises!

The chauffeur got out of the car and opened the door for us. As Allie leaned out of the car her gown flew open and fully exposed her perfect body to the driver. He smiled and politely offered his hand to help her, all the while admiring her nakedness.

Inside the studio, the receptionist escorted the girls into a large room where eight artists waited alongside four long sofa beds. Soon after, two stunningly beautiful women elegantly descended the large staircase and came over to greet both John and I, both standing in amazement. They reached out to for our hands and leaned in so close that I could smell just how good they smelled. Their full breasts pressed up against our chests as they kissed us on the cheek. John and I stood there stunned for a second or two and allowed the girls to lead us up the staircase. Natalie wasn’t exaggerating when she said that we were in for a good time.

“Girls, the guys are in for a big surprise," Natalie said in the body-painting room. “They each have two women who are going to ‘take care’ of them. It is guaranteed to be a good time for them.”

“How exciting! I would love to watch them," Allie replied.

“We’ll let them have this little treat all for themselves; we are in for some excitement of our own. First of all, we all need to get a Brazilian wax so that the body-paint can be applied nice and smoothly," Natalie explained as the artists guided each one of us over to a sofa bed.

Upstairs, John and I had been taken into a small, dimly-lit room. The massage therapists offered us each a terry-towelling gown and asked us to change out of our clothes. I can’t really explain it, but for an instant I felt a little uncomfortable undressing in front of the two unfamiliar women, but both John and I looked at each other and winked as if to say ‘let’s give them a show,' and suddenly my inhibitions disappeared.

As our shorts came down, two more women entered the room and I quickly reached for the gown. “Not so fast” one of the women said, “I like what I see." John and I were standing naked in the centre of the room with four beautiful women surrounding us like a hungry pack of wolves.

“Very nice! Now bring those strong bodies over to the massage tables. We have a little treat for you both," one of the women said as she pulled a curtain between the two tables.

I was now alone facing two of the women. I couldn’t believe this was happening. I climbed up onto the table and laid down on my stomach placing my face in the opening of the headrest. The two women moved on either side of my table and lightly glided their hands all over my body. Soft music started playing and one of the masseuses leaned in to whisper in my ear, “Is everything OK?”

“More than OK," I replied. “I’m hoping that the girls downstairs are going to take a very long time to get their bodies painted.”

“Great! Well just relax. Before long you are going to feel amazing," she said.

Two pairs of hands started working their way lightly over my entire body. I felt the warmth of the oil being drizzled onto my shoulders and lower back and the four hands started performing their magic on my body.

Instantly, I felt myself relaxing into it; their hands were so warm and soft on my skin. I felt one pair of hands going down my back and over my ass to my hamstrings and the other pair of hands working circles around my shoulders and neck. My body was tingling in response.

One woman moved gradually down my legs to delicately massage my calf muscles and feet, while the other woman took care of my arms and upper body. They worked in unison and covered every square inch of the back half of my body.

Eventually both pair of hands met on my lower back and the tips of their fingers began tantalizing my inner thighs. I felt a hand brushing against my balls and I clinched instinctively. One of the girls leaned over and whispered “It’s OK, we promise to take extra care of this special area," and I felt the hair on my balls being played with.

At the thought of them fighting over who would take me first, my penis started to get hard. More oil was applied to my ass and both sets of hands worked their way around my ass cheeks.

One of the women moved to the head of the table and moved my arms up over my head. She placed my hands on her silky legs and slid them up and under her skirt until I was touching her perfect ass.

“Now it is time to turn over on your back,” she whispered.

Although, I was excited by the thought of them having full access to my cock, I was disappointed to have to release my grip on this beautiful ass. I could smell the scent of her pussy and longed to taste her.

I took my time to turn myself over and laid on my back parting my legs slightly. My cock was standing upright and I could still feel the sensation of their touch on my balls. Once again, the girls started massaging my body; one at my neck and pectoral muscles, and the other working her way down my legs and towards my feet.

After some time at my extremities, they both centred themselves back at my loins. On either side of the table, the girls were within my reach and I cautiously grabbed for their asses. Their hands were moving around my cock, taking it in turns to move up and down my shaft.

I opened my eyes and watched as those two beautiful women, who I had never met before, played lustfully with my penis. My cock was as hard as a rock and pulsing with every stroke they made.

Our eyes made contact and they smiled sweetly at me. I longed for one of them to take me into their mouth, but they just doused me in more oil until I felt it dripping between my legs and down my ass cheeks. Their hands were sliding all over me and I felt myself starting to lose control.

I had a firm grip on their asses and started massaging them in return. One of the girls opened her legs slightly and I wasted no time in inserting a hand in between them. Her pussy was so wet and I had no trouble inserting my finger inside of her. I moved it in and out of her and used my thumb to tantalize her clitoris.

Both girls increased the speed of their stroking on my cock and I let go of a squeal of pleasure as I shot jism all over their hands. One of the girls maintained eye contact with me and licked my jism off of her fingers, so I took my hand from between her legs and did the same thing tasting her sweet nectar. We both smiled.

“You taste so good. Thank you for my massage," I said.

“Natalie told me how good you are in bed. I’m hoping to be invited to one of your parties one day," she replied.

I looked at her surprised and simply said, “I hope so too!”

With that, I got dressed and went back downstairs to the reception area. John was already there waiting for me and I could tell by the smile on his face that he had had the same treatment.

“So Andre, how was your massage? Those two gorgeous women were so incredible with their hands. I tried so hard to hold back, but they made me cum so easily," John admitted.

“Same here. I feel so good right now. Those women were amazing. Hey, one of them knew about the party we had last year. She must be a good friend of Natalie’s. That’s her over there.”

The beautiful woman who had taken extra special care of me walked over to us. John turned to watch her approaching. I extended my hand to introduce myself.

“Hi, sorry I didn’t get a chance to get your name before. That massage was better than any guy could ask for. You are so good with your hands," I said.

“Well thank you. It was my pleasure. My name is Linda," she said.

“Linda, actually it was all my pleasure. This is my friend John," I said.

“Hi John, I’ve heard so much about the two of you," she said with a sexy smile that almost melted me.

John extended his hand to her, “It’s nice to meet you Linda.”

Linda directed us over to the room where Allie, Nadia, Natalie and Kim were all getting their bodies painted.

BetsyBunty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BetsyBunty

They were all in the final stages of their designs with the artists applying the finishing touches. They looked incredible; just like wearing a swimsuit, but actually they weren’t! They were so hot.

Natalie was the first to see us approaching and looked at me with a big smile on her face. “I see that you met my friend Linda. Did you have a good time?” she said.

“It was amazing. Your friend seems to know a lot more about us than I realized," I replied.

“Well Linda is a very good friend of mine and we share many stories," Natalie admitted.

Linda looked at all the women getting ready for the night and asked, “Natalie are you still planning on going to the beach party tonight?”

“Yes I am. Do you like our costumes?” Natalie asked.

“Are you going to the bar like this? They aren’t going to let you in … or maybe they will! I might join you later," Linda said with excitement in her voice.

“That would be great, it’s going to be a fun night. You can drive with us if you want," Natalie offered.

“Sorry I can’t just yet, but I will meet up with you guys later," Linda replied.

After a short exchange of pleasantries, Linda left promising to meet us later at the club. I was standing, trying to take in the beautiful scene before me. I could hardly believe my eyes.

The artist painting Allie was in the final stages of his paint job. He was sitting an inch or two away from her pussy putting some paint on her lips with a small paintbrush to make them blend in with his design.

Allie’s design was a one-piece light green swim-suit. The neckline was very low giving you the impression that her breasts were barely covered. Of course, this was just an illusion since she was fully naked! The design in the front opened around her belly-button and dipped down low tempting you to look at her pussy. I noticed some writing close to the crease of her upper leg; probably the artist’s signature as though she was his canvas!

Allie spun around enabling me to admire the entire design. Her ass looked amazing with the body paint design cutting high up on her hips. “You look amazing," I said to her.

Natalie had a G-string bikini design in red. If this was a real swimsuit it would not have covered much of her body. Basically there were three small triangles; two covering her breasts and one her pussy with the tiniest amount of string holding them together.

Nadia had a two-piece design. The top was a skimpy tank top barely covering her nipples leaving the bottom part of her breasts revealed. The two artists were putting the finishing touches to her breasts with a small brush. It was so sexy watching this. The bottom part of her swimsuit was like a small, sexy pair of boxers barely covering her ass, having the same effect as her breasts. Just like the others, Nadia had small writing on the left side of her pussy which looked like a label on the swimsuit. It made it look so real.

Kim’s swimsuit was a black one-piece if you could call it that. It started with a wide strap around her neck to hold the whole design in place and led into numerous thinner straps that streaked down the length of her torso. The straps became marginally wider as they curved over her breasts and highlighted the fullness of them. Then the straps became shoe-string thin as they reached around and under her pussy. A belt was designed around her middle to accentuate her thin waist. Her entire back was fully bare with only a thin G-string appearing between her ass cheeks. The artist sat finalizing her design, blowing on it to help the paint to dry faster.

John and I were both mesmerized by the quality of the work. From where we stood the swimsuits looked real and I began to wonder if such raunchy designs were going to be allowed at the party. Just wait until people realize that the girls are actually not wearing anything!

I was so excited by the thought of going out with these women. I felt my cock becoming engorged. Obviously Allie had noticed my erection in my swimsuit and came over to subtly rub my package. “From what I can see you seem to like our body painting!” she whispered to me.

With their paint jobs completed, the girls all put back on their sheer gowns and high-heels. I managed to utter, “You girls are smoking hot. You’re going to create a riot at this party”, and they all turned to me and giggled.

“Can you turn around so that I can give you all a full inspection? What is this writing near your pussies?”

“Why don’t you get closer and read it," Allie replied.

I bent down to read it, taking my time to admire the quality of the paint job, and started to laugh. I looked at John and told him to check the writing on Nadia’s pussy. When he saw it, he too started laughing.

“Did you know they were going to write this?” John asked.

“No, I had no idea that there was going to be a ‘P90SEX’ logo written on their swimsuits. I love it!! It’s like they are a part of a secret club; our own private joke," I said.

By now, the limousine was back in front of the salon and the driver was patiently waiting for our return. We all walked out and the look on the chauffeur’s face said it all; he was very impressed. He was holding out a tray with six glasses of chilled champagne and he distributed them to each of us as we entered the limousine. Each of the girls gave him a kiss and said ‘Thank you’, and when he got to us guys, all he could say was “You two are the luckiest guys I have ever met!”

John and I replied in unison, “Yes we know," and we entered the limousine.

Inside the car were two more bottles of champagne on ice. The driver announced that it was going to take about 30 minutes to get to the party. “Take your time!” I called out.

The champagne was helping to alleviate any apprehensions that the girls may have had as we talked extensively about the events that could unfold at a beach party with four beautiful, naked women. After all, we all know that sand has a tendency to get into places where sand should not be!

From my vantage point on the backwards facing bench seat, I could see everyone. I was in a stupor as my eyes wondered all over the bodies of the four women. I caught a look from Nadia saying that she knew exactly what I was looking at. Allie opened her legs and said, “Honey, are you staring at our naked bodies? Do you like our paint jobs? My paint doesn’t seem to be drying, or is that just me that’s getting wet?”

“All I really want to do is to go down on my knees and help myself to your beautiful pussy," John butted in before I could reply.

“Stop teasing me John. I’ll have to take a rain check on that," Allie replied as she bit on the knuckle of her finger.

Just then, the divider came down and the driver informed us that we were approaching the bar. The instant that the engine stopped, the driver was at our door holding it open for the women to all pass by him one more time.

The six of us walked to the entrance of the bar and joined the line to get in. There were two bouncers at the door inspecting everybody’s attire assuring that the evening’s Dress Code was being adhered to. The sheer fabric of the girls’ gowns hid nothing and we waited to find out if their attire was going to be acceptable. When we finally got to the front of the line, I could tell that the bouncers liked what they saw. The smile on their faces said it all and they welcomed us in without any delay.

Inside the bar was huge and fully decorated like a Californian beach. The floor was covered in sand and people were lying around the place on beach chairs. To one side of the club there was a small pool, about waist deep. There was even a small beach volleyball court. The place was full of amazingly hot, tanned bodies although I hadn’t noticed any other body painted swimsuits.

On every wall were several large LCD screens; some showing real beach scenes and others showing people from the crowd. Several spot lights searched the crowd from high above our heads and projected scenes from the crowd onto the TV screens.

I found my way to one of the multiple bars and ordered a round of drinks for us. In the meantime, John led the ladies to the corner of the club where they found an empty table with some bar stools.

The music was really good and I led Allie to the dance floor where we could get a good feel for the crowd. With everyone barely dressed, the dancing was very seductive. I pulled Allie close so that her body was making contact with mine. She moved sensually up and down in front of me and then turned to rub her ass against my crouch.

I reached out for her waist and brought her in close to me. It was like I was entering her from behind. My cock was fully erect and pressing against her ass. No one seemed to mind us; most people were doing similar things. The only difference for us was that Allie was actually naked, although no one seemed to have noticed that so far.

Luckily the dancing area was dark, as I couldn’t resist opening up Allie’s gown to see her swimsuit one more time. She gazed into the eyes and gave me her smile that melts me every time. I was having a great time.

After a few dances we decided to rejoin our friends at their table. As we made our way through the crowd, I noticed many guys staring at Allie, obviously trying to determine if she was wearing a real swimsuit or not.

Allie’s and my drinks were waiting for us with their little umbrellas in them. We all lift our glasses and thanked Natalie for all of the wonderful arrangements that she had made to make this evening amazing.

Over a few more drinks, we all started to reminisce about the first time that we met. It was also in a bar at the beginning of last summer. Nadia looked over at John and said, “I remember the show that you and Allie gave us. We didn’t have a perfect view of your hand under Allie’s skirt, but I could tell by the look on her face that you were giving her a good time.”

“Nadia, you were not doing too bad yourself, if my memory serves me well," Allie replied.

This discussion brought back some wild memories and I was getting excited just at the very thoughts. My mind was racing to find a way to start some action right here in the bar. After all, the place was dark and everywhere around us were couples making out.

I strategically inserted myself into the discussion, “Nadia and Allie, you can say what you want about that first bar scene, but the best memory that I have is of the two of you at the strip club. This can never be beaten. You girls were naked on a stage with six hot, equally naked, male dancers and I remember one to you getting a hard super-sized cock inside of you." Nadia and Allie looked at each other and then back at me. You could see it in their eyes that they were mentally back on that stage having the time of their lives.

The music changed to a slow dance and the lights dimmed. Nadia took Allie by the hand and brought her in close to kiss her. Allie returned her embrace and moved her hand under Nadia’s gown. With one movement, Allie undid Nadia’s gown and threw it towards me. Nadia did the same with Allie’s gown but threw it towards John. The two girls stood up and moved, hand in hand, over to where people were dancing close to us.

We could still see them from where we sat, but the crowd was gradually starting to block our view. I looked at John and we each took Natalie and Kim by the hand to join our women on the dance floor.

The four of us formed a small circle around Allie and Nadia who were embraced in a kiss. Allie’s hands were on Nadia’s ass, pulling her in close and Nadia’s right hand had vanished in between their two bodies. It seemed obvious to me that Nadia was somehow stimulating Allie with her fingers as she lifted her head with her eyes closed.

These two beautifully naked women were oblivious to the rest of us surrounding them and they continued to dance sensually to the music. The crowd around us had begun to stop and admire the show. It seemed that no one was offended by their public display of affection.

Nadia turned Allie towards us and slid in behind her with her hands on Allie’s hips. She moved slowly to the beat of the music, pressing up against Allie’s back. Gradually she reached around and ran her fingers down and over her breasts.

I watched the spot light operators as they swooped their lights around the room. Casually, the lights moved over us and then rapidly returned and focused in on Allie and Nadia. The lights changed to a soft pink colour and the erotic dance had begun to be projected onto the big screens.

When the girls realized that they were on camera, they momentarily hesitated. The crowd went wild, screaming and encouraging the girls to continue, and so they did. Allie’s hands joined Nadia’s hands on her own breasts and she began to use them to caress herself.

The crowd around us gradually gathered in closer to watch the show. The music track currently playing was coming to an end, and the DJ was busily preparing another to avoid disrupting the show that he too was enjoying on the big screens. Nadia and Allie were in a world of their own and were paying no attention to the rest of the crowd.

I sensed that Natalie was getting turned on by the show and I placed my arm around her shoulders drawing her in closer. She looked up at me and smiled as she reached her hand into my pants and started gently stroking my hard cock. I returned the favor by dropping my hand from her shoulder to her pussy and feeling her all smooth and moist. I lightly massaged her clitoris with one hand, while keeping a watchful eye on our star performers. These two girls were very fond of each other. For some reason, they have had that special connection ever since the first time we met.

The paint on Allie’s breasts was showing signs of wear and tear. Gradually I watched as Allie moved Nadia’s hand down the length of her body to her pussy. Together, they started rubbing Allie’s clitoris and she was on the verge of cumming. Nadia lowered her hand and entered a finger inside of Allie’s love nest. The cameras were trying to zoom in as close as possible and I could see Allie’s knees begin to buckle.

Nadia kept pushing her finger in and out of Allie, while Allie quickened the rubbing on her clitoris. All of the couples around us had begun playing with each other, and many of the single guys were tugging off. The whole place seemed to be charged with sexual tension.

My attention had not left my incredible wife. It was just like her to initiate something like this. Without slowing down the pace on her clitoris, she reached her free hand over her head and felt for Nadia’s head. Nadia started kissing her neck, and increased her pumping in and out of her pussy even more. Allie was moaning louder and louder, like she wanted Nadia and the rest of us to hear her over the music. Then we were all rewarded with one incredible orgasm from Allie.

Nadia turned Allie around towards her and they embraced in a passionate kiss. The spot light faded out and the crowd began to applaud.

I felt so proud of Allie and I’m sure John did of Nadia. Once again, these two had pushed the limits of sexual misconduct.

Just then I saw Natalie’s friend, Linda, moving through the crowd. “Oh my goodness!! I just saw the two of you on those giant screens. You were amazing," she said as she joined us at our table.

“Hi Linda, thank you. We didn’t realize that we were going to be on display like that, but it made it just that much better," Nadia replied.

“The warmth of the spot light felt so good, I could feel it even with my eyes closed. This crowd is a little bigger that our last one at the strip club, but just as encouraging. My body feels amazing now”, Allie said with a smile on her face.

Kim turned to Natalie and said, “It must be our turn for a piece of the lime light, don’t you think?”

“Oh, yes. These two girls have made me so hot," Natalie replied.

Just as I thought that Kim was reaching over John to take Natalie’s hand, she stopped at his crutch and said, “Why don’t the three of us go and have our own fun? Your wife seems kind of busy, I’m sure that she won’t mind!”

“My dear Kim, you can always borrow my husband. Just promise us a good show," Nadia said.

John was the first one on his feet and the three new performers moved over towards the dance floor. They started moving to the music, with John sandwiched in between the two girls. The rest of us moved back a little to give them some room to play and watched as John moved his hands all over the girls’ bodies.

John was not holding back. He grabbed Kim who was in front of him and brought her closer to him to kiss her passionately. They exchanged saliva as their tongues searched the inside of each other’s mouths. John moved to nibble on Kim’s neck while his hand felt behind him for Natalie’s pussy.

Natalie was so wet and he felt that she was wanting more and more from him. He gently rubbed her lips and inserted his finger into her love nest. Natalie reached around to grab for his cock and started feeling Kim rubbing her pussy against her hand.

Another crowd gathered around the trio. Many were curious couples who were beginning to get more daring. Many hands had disappeared inside of swimsuits, and girls’ tops had been slightly removed, exposing nipples everywhere. The sexual atmosphere was building in the club.

As we continued to watch the show, Allie came around the table and grabbed my erect penis. She led me over to the wading pool and laid me on a pool chair that was floating on the water. She pulled my cock out of my shorts and knelt down in front of me taking the entire length of my shaft into her mouth. It felt so good, but I kept my eyes open to continue being aroused by the performance of my friends on the big screens. The rest of the crowd seemed too focused on the ménage-a-trios on the dance floor to notice what Allie was doing to me.

I watched as Kim subtly slipped away from the dance and went to the bar to get a stool. As this was happening, Natalie continued to stroke John’s cock, and guided him across the dance floor to where Kim had placed the stool.

When they reached it, Natalie sat John down and Kim knelt down on her knees in front of him. She pulled John’s swimsuit down and removed his engorged cock. He was fully exposed and did not seem to have a care in the world.

Kim’s lips and tongue were playing with his shaft and she took his big gland into her mouth. She started sucking hungrily on his cock and John positioned himself more securely on the stool as his knees began to buckle. Natalie moved in behind him and rubbed her breasts against his back. She reached around and played with his shaft as Kim continued to move up and down with her mouth.

Suddenly John realized that he was now the center of everyone’s attention and became a little nervous. He lost some of his composure and although Natalie did not let go of him she could sense that he was not sure about being in the lime light anymore.

Natalie turned her head and noticed a girl in the crowd wearing a silk scarf. She signaled for the girl to come closer and the girl’s boyfriend pushed the two of them towards the trio. Natalie toyed with the scarf around the girl’s neck and lent in to talk to her. The two girls stood with their nipples touching and exchanged conversation until I finally saw the girl nodding her head “yes”. Natalie took the scarf from around the girl’s neck and kissed her on the mouth. They embraced in a kiss for a few seconds and the girl’s boyfriend stood in shock. The couple quickly disappeared back into the crowd and instantly started making out.

Meanwhile, Kim had continued to suck longingly on John’s cock as he sat on his stool and watched her. Natalie moved in behind John and positioned the silk scarf over his eyes. John was now blind-folded and could no longer see what was happening to him or the attention of the crowd. It seemed to help with his inhibitions, and in no time John was a 100% back into the show.

A member of the audience had placed a beach lounge close to the trio and Natalie and Kim guided John over to it. Slowly they sat him down and swung his legs up onto it so that he was lying down on his back.

John’s excitement could be seen in his hard cock. Kim took her time to position herself with one leg on either side of the chair and mounted John’s shaft. Slowly, she guided him inside of her and began to move up and down on his cock. The crowd could clearly see his shaft entering her pussy, and she moaned with intense pleasure. Natalie moved in front of Kim and started kissing her. She used one hand to reach out and rub her clitoris and assisted Kim to quickly approach her climax.

During this time, Allie had not stopped sucking on my cock and I was about to shoot my load into her mouth. I noticed two couples that had been standing close to the wading pool had moved away. For the longest time they were torn between watching both the trio on the dance floor and Allie devouring my cock.

Then suddenly, I felt two sets of hands on my chest and could feel the contour and warmth of two sets of breasts rubbing against my sides. I was taken a bit by surprise and watched as two guys moved in behind Allie. I didn’t know who they were, but they seemed friendly enough!

“I think that we have made some new friends," Allie said to me. “Are you OK my love?”

One of the guys took his cock into his hands and started rubbing it against Allie’s ass. The other guy had moved to her side and was reaching in to play with her breasts. Obviously they had discovered the secret of her bathing suit and wanted just to confirm it with their touch.

One set of feminine hands had begun to move up and down my torso and feel me up. The other set of hands was searching for my balls without disrupting Allie’s rhyme on my shaft. In my head, I was back in the message room and was so aroused that I lost control and shot my load down Allie’s throat.

I felt Allie’s body move back a little and watched as the guy’s lifted her onto her own pool chair. I could see her face light up, which mean only one thing; one of the guys was going down on her. My wife loved to have her pussy licked and sucked on, and I was wondering if she could tell that it was not me doing it this time. Clearly she was enjoying herself though.

With one of her hands, Allie reached for the cock of the guy that had been rubbing himself on her ass. Without disturbing the guy lapping at her pussy, she leaned in slightly to encourage the guy to come closer to her.

Meanwhile, I had turned my attention to the two girls standing next to me and began fondling their breasts. Their skimpy bikini tops left very little to the imagination and their firm breasts felt so warm in my hands. The bottom half of their swim suits had gotten wet in the pool and had become see-through. Before long my cock was as hard as a rock just one more time.

Back on the dance floor, Kim had dismounted John’s cock and had moved up to his face. Still blind-folded, John could smell Kim’s sweet scent and reached out his tongue hoping to taste her. Kim made herself comfortable on John’s face and Natalie moved over to take John’s shaft into her mouth. She could taste Kim’s juice still saturating John’s cock as she began taking the entire length of his shaft into her mouth. More and more, people were spell-bound by this incredible threesome and I knew that every guy in that place wanted to be John at that very moment.

Kim made an attempt to rearrange the threesome. She climbed off of John’s face and stood him up. She signaled Natalie to lay down in the beach lounge and positioned John over her face so that he could fuck her mouth. Kim moved down towards Natalie’s pussy and felt Natalie’s hands grabbing her head in a desperate attempt to face plant Kim into her pussy. Kim’s tongue began licking Natalie’s clitoris passionately and Natalie moved her hips to the beat of the music to meet Kim’s tongue. John felt Natalie’s movements and wanted desperately to take the blind-fold off to watch. John was close to climaxing and he could tell that Natalie was almost there too.

I did not hear Natalie’s scream over the roar of the crowd, but could tell that she had just erupted into a raging orgasm. John had shot his load all over Natalie’s face and had collapsed into a big, happy heap onto the beach lounge with the two girls on top of him. The crowd erupted into a huge round of applause with whistles and cheers, and it was then that John recalled where he was.

In front of me, one of the guys was still lapping at Allie’s pussy, while the other had begun tugging himself in front of her mouth. Allie parted her legs further and invited the guy to insert a finger into her and stuck out her tongue to lick the cock of the guy in front of her. She looked over to me and mouthed the words, “I’m about to cum."

I smiled at her and kept a watchful eye on what the two guys were doing. I wanted so badly just to throw myself on top of her and fuck her, but I did not want to disrupt the pleasure that she was feeling. I could hear her gasped for air as she once again exploded into an orgasm.

With all this excitement surrounding me, I could no longer hold back. I released the grip that I had on one of the sets of breasts and took a hold of my cock. I continued to watch Allie writhing through her climax and began to masturbate with ferocity. Around me, at least a dozen other guys all had their cocks out of their swimsuits and were stroking themselves too.

Allie saw that I was about to let go of another load of jism, and so swam over to me and begged me to shoot my load all over her breasts. I reached out and brought her in close to me and kissed her with a sense of appreciation.

“Andre this was one crazy evening. I didn’t realize that this is what you really meant by your ‘body-painting’ P90SEX activity," she said.

“Some things you just can’t plan," I replied.

Our group all gathered back at our table in the corner of the club and shared a bottle of champagne that had been delivered to us anonymously. People kept glancing at us throughout the evening, wondering if we were going to pull something else.

“Guys why don’t we head back to Natalie’s place? I think that we have had enough attention from this crowd," I suggested.

“Sounds like a great idea!” everyone agreed.

Before leaving, Natalie fleetingly searched the crowd to return the silk scarf to the girl who had been kind enough to lend it to her. In the shadows of a palm tree, she found the girl and move over towards her. The girl’s boyfriend was no longer wearing his swimsuit and his wet, limp cock looked as though he had just cum.

When Natalie reached the couple, the girl reached out to receive her scarf and took Natalie by surprise by returning her original kiss. The kiss was more intense this time and the boyfriend moved in closer to get a better view. Natalie could feel him close to her and decided to reach out for his cock. Before long, she had brought him back to a full erection and turned, smiling at the girl, and walked away.

Outside, the limousine was waiting in front of the club. Linda accepted Natalie’s invitation to come back home with us and climbed into the back of the limousine.

As John and I entered the car, the chauffeur said quietly, “Looks like the paint did not stay on all night.”

John and I simply laughed. How would we be able to explain the events that had happened inside that club this evening? “Tip of the day: don’t do this every day!” I joked.

The driver could only imagine what we got up to in that club. With his erection ballooning in his pants, he had obviously enjoyed himself this evening; as did we!

Published 
Written by p90sex90
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments