Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Paris Passion at the Pluriel

"A visit to Paris is hotter than ever when everyone joins in for a night of lust"

7
4 Comments 4
10.8k Views 10.8k
3.0k words 3.0k words
We were back in Paris.

It had been year since we were last here and had visited a few of the echangiste swingers clubs. The Overside had been our favourite. We had a lot of fun there and we were up for more this time. We had noticed the Pluriel Club around the corner from where we were staying and I checked it out on the web. It looked good so, with a plan in mind, Tom and I headed down there one night.

It was quite busy when we arrived and we wandered around checking out the crowd. A mixed bunch of all ages and some good looking people, a few of whom were already getting into the swing! I had seen a little area on-line I wanted to explore and finally found it down on basement three.

The Pluriel is housed in an ancient Parisian house and the basements are like medieval dungeons but more cosy! My plan was to get into a small room they have in the bowels of the building. An alcove that is filled with a bed and closes with a iron barred gate for a door. The bars go floor to ceiling and are about a hand's width apart. A couple were just vacating the room as we got down there so I grabbed Tom's hand and pulled him in, pushing him onto the bed as I closed and bolted the gate.

We had dressed for the occasion. I had on a simple, sexy, white cotton dress that was low cut and very short, with nothing at all on underneath. Tom had a nice shirt and pants and nothing else on. So we were ready to strip off and get down to it anytime!

I knelt on the bed facing out, holding the bars of the gate. It felt good to be 'locked' in like a caged animal and I pressed by body against the bars, my breasts poking out between the bars, my face against the cold iron. Tom was sitting up on the bed behind me and I felt his hand run up the inside of my thigh as he stroked my soft skin. I wriggled my hips as he slid his fingers higher with each stroke until he was ever so gently brushing the lips of my freshly waxed smooth pussy. A few of the couples and single guys strolling past in front of us began to take notice and looked my way expectantly, I caught the eye of one or two of them and winked salaciously pouting a little as Tom's fingers started to do their magic between my legs. I pushed my hips back as an invitation for a little more penetration down there.

My juices were really starting to flow and I liked the attention I was starting to get from the crowd gathering outside the room. I let go of the bars and slowly began to caress myself, closing my eyes as I enjoyed this sensation. My hands went down to my thighs and as I slid them up my legs I caught the hem of my short dress and slowly pulled it up. My legs were well apart as I knelt on the bed and, as I gradually raised my skirt, I could feel the cool air blowing onto my by now very warm bare cunt. I opened my eyes to see that we now had several other pairs of eyes, mostly men but a couple of women, peering down between my legs as I slowly revealed my lovely smooth pussy lips to them all.

I raised my dress higher  and leaned back more so as to give them an even better look, drawing appreciative smiles all round. Two of Tom's fingers we slowly sliding in and out of my pussy as he worked on me from behind. Now, not wanting to be left out, a couple of the guys and, I was pleased to notice, one of the women leaned in and reached in between the bars to stroke my naked thighs and run a finger or two around the lips of my by now very wet pussy. As Tom gently swirled a finger deep inside me I felt the first of what would be many trickles of juice from my cunt run down my inner thigh. I was already feeling very glad we had come, this was going to be a good night I could tell!

The gate was only as wide as the single bed within so not many people could squeeze their arms in, which was what I wanted. The limited access made those who were outside work hard for a piece of the action and I could always control how much they could or could not join in just by moving further away from the doorway. That was my plan anyway!

As the stranger's hands explored me from the front and Tom's fingers pleasured me from behind I decided to move things on a pace. I continued to raise my dress up until it reached just below my breasts. The hands followed the action and were soon rubbing me all over my hips, stomach and even reaching further in to stroke my ass but still gentle and teasing which is what I like. If ever one of the guys got a bit pushy or firm I just leaned away from him and put him out of reach, so the message was clear. Slow and gentle please or nothing. I continued to lift my dress until my breasts bounced free for all to see and touch. I left my dress covering my face with my arms in the air and leaned forward until I was almost pressed against the bars.

The hands were all over me in an instant, rubbing my breasts, gently twisting my large nipples, sliding up and down my hips and enveloping me, stroking my back and buttocks. It felt as though there were a hundred hands exploring each inch of my body and it felt fabulous. I relished the feeling, savouring the moment as my dress covered my face and held my arms as if I were tied, a prisoner behind bars, as all these people had their way with me. I felt myself being pulled closer until I was hard against the gate and my breasts were pressed between the cold iron bars protruding out and being devoured by the hoards beyond! Each nipple was being sucked on quite firmly and the hands which now held me at their mercy began to go were no hands or fingers had yet gone. I felt other fingers exploring the lips of my pussy and even getting a bit too close to the bud of my ass. It was time to take back control.

I lifted my dress right off and freed my arms, pushing away from the gate and out of reach of the hands and fingers. Throwing my dress into the corner, I turned my attention back to my poor husband who had been lying there behind me all this time. Not that Tom seemed to mind me ignoring him judging by the smile on his face and the huge bulge in his pants! It was time to free him up too so I undid his pants and removed them for him as he took off his shirt.

So, there we were, both naked in a small barred room with a crowd of about 12 people pressed against the gate, eagerly watching and waiting for a fuck show. With my knees either side of Tom's legs, I leaned forward and put my tongue deep into his mouth. I kissed him long and deep, running my hand down his body until it found his pulsing prick which I squeezed hard. As we came up for air I whispered into his ear, "it's showtime..".

With a smile I wriggled backwards until my knees were by his feet and I was only about a foot away from the bars, my feet slightly sticking out through them. Still holding Tom's  prick in my hand I leaned back and in an instant the hands were upon me, reaching in and touching. With my eyes fixed on Tom's  and a very naughty smile on my face, I slowly bent forward until my lips were inches away from the dripping head of his cock. I was still watching his face as I pushed my ass back towards the crowd, giving them a great view of my cunt as I offered it to them. An invitation to pleasure me.

It did not take long before several fingers found their way to my dripping pussy and started to do their work. Tom propped himself up on his elbows to get a better look at what was happening behind my back as I in turn went down on his prick, enveloping it it with my eager lips and taking it so deep into my throat I gagged deliciously.

MistressKiitty1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistressKiitty1

I concentrated on the blow job whilst the hands of the crowd concentrated on me. Some guys were able to reach in far enough to grab my breasts and squeeze them whilst others rubbed every other piece of my body they could reach. Yet more fingers played with my pussy lips and a few delved inside me.

The wetness of my cunt was amazing and soaked all around my pussy and ass and the tops of my thighs. I could feel the wetness as the cooler air hit it which was welcome as it was getting very hot in there, in more ways than one! I felt fingers venturing into my ass bud as they spread the wetness and I knew what was coming as a digit first probed me and then slipped in going deeper with each thrust. I wasn't ready for this yet so slapped the hand away and the message got through because no one else tried that trick again for a while.

I was really enjoying this!

A finger in my cunt knew what it was doing and I felt that I was going to come. The fingertip was hitting just the right G spot deep inside me whilst another hand (the same person? I could not tell) pressed firmly on my clit and on my mound just above it. This pressure and the fingering inside plus the hands, the attention and Tom's cock down my throat soon combined to give me my first orgasm. It was powerful and I had to come up from Tom's prick as I cried out loudly and leaned back against the bars. The fingers kept working on my cunt and clit and I had to grab the hands to make them stop as it was all getting too sensitive. I came again as I held the fingers inside me and pressing against my clit. I convulsed a few times as I leaned on the bars, my head thrown back, gasping for air as a great wave or multiple orgasms pulsed through my whole body.

By now my cunt was awash with my juices as they ran down my legs and the hands spread them over my body wetting my breasts and ass cheeks, it felt very, very good and I needed more of this. I went back to business on Tom's prick with even more enthusiasm taking it as deep into my throat as I could as he lifted his hips to fuck me in the mouth. I wriggled my whole body back even further towards the bars until my feet were outside the gate and my ass was pressed hard against the bars.

With my pussy positioned in between two of the bars, I pushed back and felt the lips of my cunt being stretched apart, opening it wide, giving those outside not only a great view of my sopping wet, pink cunt but better access as well. This is what I wanted as it was time for a tongue in there. I did not take long and it felt good. I glanced over my should and saw a man's face buried in my ass as his tongue did its dance into my cunt and over my clit.

I could also see that at least a couple of the guys were stroking  their erect pricks as they pushed them through the bars toward me. It was going to messy pretty soon I could see. The thought of at least one of those stranger's pricks fucking that juicy cunt of mine whilst Tom fucked my mouth crossed my mind and I felt a twinge of pleasure in my pussy.

I could tell Tom was getting very close to coming so I stopped sucking him and put on a show for him instead. With my eyes fixed on his I pressed my whole upper body against the gate bars. Hands were all over me. The tongue could no longer reach my cunt but a few fingers certainly could and were deep in there. There was a hand on each of my breasts, hands on my ass cheeks and caressing me all over, fingers running through my long hair, even a wet finger against my lips giving me a taste of my own cunt juices.

I felt completely wanton. Like a helpless imprisoned slut being used by strangers for their sexual pleasure. But it was my sexual pleasure and I was using them. Giving them as much of me as I wanted and then taking it away when I pleased. I was in complete control and loving every minute, every touch, every finger that explored inside me.... and I was just about to come again. I took hold of the hand up between my legs and pushed it and the fingers attached to it, deep into my soaked cunt as another even more powerful orgasm ripped through me. I shrieked out, 'yes, yes, yes, oh YES!!' as I came and came again, almost collapsing it was so extreme. My cries stopped the room as everyone froze for a moment and relished the scene.

I need Tom's prick in me now so I extracted myself from the hands and lay on top of him, kissing him deeply. I writhed on his body intermingling our sweat for a while. Enjoying the feel of him and our tongues deep in each other's throats. It felt good just to kiss him and feel my body on his, his prick hard between us and my wetness covering his belly.

Then it was back to the job in hand. I straddled him took hold of his prick and guided it into my pussy until it was all the way in. My God! it felt good. I could come again just pressing down on him, his big cock filling my cunt after all those skinny fingers. I rocked my pussy up and down against his pubic bone and came quickly, twitching as the orgasm went through me like electricity. In this position I was only just within fingertip reach of my fans so I stood up, turned around and squatted back down on Tom's prick, facing the gate. Tom pushed me forward as he shuffled down the bed a little towards the waiting hands of the outside mob to give them better access to me. He obviously WAS enjoying seeing me mauled and fingered by all these people!

Holding the bars high above my head, with my face inches from the gate, I squatted and rose up and down on Tom's prick. I was enjoying being fucked and being in complete control of the speed and penetration as I approached another orgasm. The hands were back on me, on my tits, my ass, fingers stroked my hair, caressed my face. A woman reached in and gentle rubbed my clit as Tom's prick slipped in and out, what a great feeling. The hands on my breasts felt good, tweaking my engorged nipples, squeezing, stroking. One of the guys was pushing his prick through the bars as he stroked it. It was very close to me face and I thought about taking it into my mouth and sucking him off for a moment but no, he was in for a disappointment. I let go of one of the bars and took hold of his prick and, as his eyes let up with expectation, pulled him off a few slow strokes then pushed it back through the bars with a shake of my head. I did not really want him coming over me, this was not a Bukkake show!

I rode up and down on Tom's cock as he gripped my hips hard, then he let go with one hand and I felt his hand on my ass for a moment before he slipped a finger into my tight hole and fingered me from behind. I know how much he likes this, feeling his prick in my cunt as he fingers my ass. Now a finger in my ass felt good as I knew he was about to come and so was I. He gripped me as he raised his hips and thrust deep into me. Again and again until he sat up and threw his arms around me as we both came together. It was an amazing orgasm that seemed to go on and on as he held me there.

The audience were so entranced that some of them actually clapped and a murmur of appreciation ran through crowd. I collapsed back on top of Tom and we lay there. Me lying lying face up, his hands on my breasts, both of us covered in sweat and the juices from my pussy mixed with his cum.

It was a hot, musty scene. The strong smell of sex hung in the humid air.

And it was wonderful!
Published 
Written by Dusky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments