Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Party in Her Puss

"And everybody's coming!"

8
0 Comments 0
28.2k Views 28.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I was desperately seeking a new roommate when I found Ami online.

She was thirty-two, from Japan, and splitting up with her American husband of six months. She seemed very nice and had the rent in cash and moved in that day.

Her English wasn't very good so we didn't talk very much, but she was a good roommate. When she wasn't at work she stayed in her room and was very quiet. Sometimes at night I could hear her crying, which was sad.

The first time I showed her my tail I made it seem like an accident. She watched it stiffen, all three inches of it, and didn't say anything and I didn't either. After that, when she saw it, she would stare at it. If she'd wanted it she could have had it, but I was almost twice her age and I didn't want to make a total fool of myself by trying to bed her. One morning I jokingly acknowledged I was exposing myself and I asked if she'd ever seen one smaller. She laughed politely and said, "No," then added it was only the third one she'd seen.

One Saturday my friend Bob came over and brought along a friend, Phil. As we talked in the living room, Ami came out and I introduced her.

A little later, Bob went to the kitchen for more coffee. I heard him talking to Ami and then, from her room, the unmistakable sounds of fucking.

Bob was married and could be obnoxious and terminally horny, so I went to Ami's room to make sure she was okay. They were naked on her bed with her legs wrapped around Bob while he pounded her puss with his big fat porker. She had seen me starkers and hard, but I hadn't seen her naked and she was quite lovely. About five feet six inches, tall for an Asian woman, very thin with small but round breasts, a cute butt, and some longish straight black hair on her fuck place. She seemed to be enjoying herself.

Back in the living room, Phil asked if I thought we were all going to get a turn.

"I hope so," I told him.

"Bobby told me all about that sweet ass of yours," he said, "and I was looking forward to it. But I would rather put it where it belongs."

"I don't blame you," I said. "So would I."

When Bob emerged, naked, he told Phil to go ahead and Phil didn't waste a moment heading down the hall, shedding his clothes on the way.

Bob had me suck the cum and cunt juice from his love machine. I was almost in tears. I wanted her, but would I get more than just a taste of her? I asked Bob if he had told her about me.

"I might have mentioned it," he said. "She didn't seem surprised. How do you live with a hottie like that for two months and not try to get into her pants?"

Phil was back in about five minutes and said it was my turn.

Ami was lying on her bed, rubbing herself, cum oozing from her snatch. I ripped off my clothes and climbed between her legs.

"I've been wanting this," I told her.

She closed her eyes and said, "Come inside!"

I did, and lasted about five seconds. I hadn't been with a woman in a while and although her love hole was stretched and sloppy it felt wonderful.

When I was done, Bob went again.

SondraRiddl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SondraRiddl

I sucked Phil up big and hard and he had sloppy fifths.

After they left, I went to Ami's room and begged her to let me go down. She was super juicy and tasted great. I managed a rare second boner and gave her a sixth squirt. Then I asked her to marry me. She very politely said no.

She told me she was trying to get pregnant. I couldn't understand the details, but she'd had a medical condition and a doctor had told her she might not be able to have children. After trying and failing with her husband, she told him what the doctor had said. He accused her of lying to him and threw her out, and the next day she'd moved in with me. Now she was hoping a zillion spermies up the baby chute might do the trick. When her period arrived, on time, a couple weeks later, I heard her crying again.

But sweet little shy Ami had gotten a taste for lots of dick. A few weeks after that, she asked me when Bob was coming over again. I said I could call him.

"Bring friends!" she said.

"How many?" I asked.

She thought it over. "Four," she told me.

That Saturday, Bob arrived with three guys he'd found in a bar. They'd been drinking, and brought more beer, and it turned into quite a party.

Bob had her do a strip tease for us. She was uptight and clumsy but everyone cheered and she enjoyed the attention. She masturbated in front of us, then dragged Bob off to her bed. I would estimate she was screwed nine times. I would also estimate I had nine beers, but I lost count of both.

A few weeks later, she told me she was moving back to Japan. I proposed again.

"Why?" she demanded. "I slut!"

I told her she could be all the slut she wanted to be, I still wanted to marry her.

"You crazy!" she said. "No marry slut!"

About a year after she left, I got an email from her. She was in Japan and was going to marry an old childhood boyfriend. But she had to return here to finalize her divorce. She said she would like to meet some of my friends while she was here.

"About ten," she wrote. "Do you have black friends?"

I did my best, searching online. There were eight of us, including two young well-hung black studs. This time, since we were all strangers, we stood around my bed naked and watched her take on the whole crew. It was embarrassing to have them see my pitiful pecker, by far the smallest there. It kept slipping out of Ami's juicy pie and everyone laughed, but I gave her a big squirt. I was sober this time but I stopped counting after she got her twelfth shot of goo.

The last time I heard from her she was happily married and, thanks to a medical procedure, had twins. The next time I tried to email her, I found her account had been canceled. Maybe she was ashamed of her time in America, but I hope somewhere in Japan she has happy memories of us when she rubs herself!

Published 
Written by badboy909
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors