Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pattaya Party

"The van ride to Pattaya"

12
7 Comments 7
8.2k Views 8.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Before we begin, know that this is a work of fiction about an American living in Thailand and is intended to be a series for the pure enjoyment of its readers."

The set-up:

After leaving my home country to settle in Thailand, I got a job at a university in the Northeast of Thailand, teaching English to cute university girls. These would be between eighteen and twenty-four. I also taught business English mostly to women already working various jobs.

Most of these girls were learning English for better work and also in hopes of meeting foreign men. A nice coincidence, because I came to Thailand for more than just teaching but to enjoy everything Thailand had to offer, including the women.

I had been with a few students and even knew how curious the girls were of foreign men and their dicks. Among them was my prized pupil Ip, that's her nickname of course, whom I had been fucking for almost a year after she had invited me to her birthday fuck party. She, of course, shared me with three of her other friends Apple, Noi, and Bai. All were great, Noi especially with her awesome blowjob skills but this isn't about how I met them but how they and four other girls joined me and my friends for fun. Which started off like any other party where men and women hooked up and it progressed to an orgy.

It all started when some friends of mine, that I hadn't seen in years, sent me an email, wanting me to show them a good time. We corresponded for a while, and decided to do this in Pattaya which is the sex and tourist capital of Thailand. It's right around this time that Ip, during a tutoring session with me, found out about my friends coming.

"Who are you talking to, teacher?" in that cute voice of hers.

"Some friends of mine want to come to Thailand for a week. We are going to Pattaya for some fun." I replied.

"Ohh, are they handsome?" Ip asked.

"Well, see for yourself." I showed her a group photo of the ten of us back in the US during our days in the military. The one I was talking to was Mike and he was getting the guys together. The plan was to have a week of sightseeing, beers, and women. Not necessarily in that order but whatever came first.

Now I knew how slutty Ip could be; I even had a sex party with her and a couple of co-teacher from England and New York. So, once she saw a foreign guy, she immediately knew what she wanted to do, which typically involved sex.

"Ah, I want to meet them, very handsome men," said Ip.

"I am sure and let them do what they want to you I bet," I replied.

"Maybe, haha. Maybe I will bring my friends for them," said Ip.

I would believe it. I never fucked all her friends but I know her friends would probably fuck any one of these guys. It's just a question of how many wanted to go. So with that said, I asked, "And what would your friends want to do to my friends?"

She laughed and simply said, "Not telling, haha."

Now I have no idea what she was planning but I had a feeling it was going to be crazy which is exactly the kind of vacation my friends were hoping for.

"Can I email your friends?" She asked with a smile.

"What do I get in return?" I asked.

"I will call Noi and Bai for three way fuck." Like I was going to negotiate that proposal. As soon as they arrived Bai was already sucking my cock while I was making out with Noi and playing with her pussy. Meanwhile, Ip was excitedly chatting with Mike and her friends online about her plan. Ip even strip-teased on camera to Mike and showed her beautiful pussy to him. I had no idea how we were all meeting up or how everything was going down. Ip only said she wanted to make sure everyone was going to have a great time. Mike was also close-lipped about it saying only, "I hope you don't mind if I fuck Ip" and " you will find out when we get there."

This went on for weeks until the trip and my friends were getting increasingly eager about this so Ip must have set up a gangbang, an orgy, a mingle or something. Whatever it is Mike and the others kept giving me messages with naked pictures of 8 of my students and what they want to do with them. These were recent and hot. Four of the girls I already introduced.

It turned out the other four girls invited were Tuk, Mai, Fun, and Cherry. Tuk is a girl you would never expect to be willing to meet a foreigner for sex with a slim athletic body and perky tits but Ip told me she had a foreign white boyfriend she met in Bangkok. The guy got her drunk plowed her and she has loved foreigners ever since. Mai always came to my class with a short miniskirt and a tight blouse and she looked so light you could carry her with one arm. She also had short hair and dark skin. I never fucked her but during tests, she always sat in the front row directly in front of me for me to see her. Often opening her legs for me. Fun was well named. My English co-worker fucked her and Mai one night and became their tutor who happens to live next door to me in our dorm. Ip often got turned on whenever she heard Fun getting fucked on the other side of the wall. Then there was Cherry, also appropriately named, like Tuk you would never guess she was a cock-slave but her boyfriend, who graduated the year before, loves seeing her cunt getting used by foreign men.

I decided not to invite my girlfriend, Grace, and her friend Jen since they were expected to go back to China around that time. It was really distressing since Grace and I had a legit relationship. The sex club loved it Grace was turned on by all the sex and watching her getting fucked made me fuck her even harder.

So, apparently, I was to get the guys from the airport with Ip and Noi and we were to meet up in Pattaya. We managed to rent a cargo van and driver from a buddy I knew and we all crammed in for the four hour trip with 10 horny guys eager to meet the six other beauties. Ip and Noi decided to wear their tight blouses and short miniskirts from their university since it turned them all on.

ArianaWest
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArianaWest

Apparently, Ip and Noi wanted to be the appetizers for the main course. Ip sat next to Mike in the very back and on the other side was Aaron who already had his hand up Ip's skirt playing with her pussy through her panties.

Ip wasted no time unzipping Mike's shorts and taking out his already hard cock and stroking it against her dressed medium-sized tits already popping out of her blouse.

Noi was also getting the party started in the middle row where Mark had already removed her panties and was eating her pussy while leaning against Kyle who was unbuttoning her blouse exposing this black laced bra which already had a hand inside it from Rob who was in the front seat video taping what was soon going to be a four-hour gangbang that all 10 men dreamed about doing for what was 2 months of waiting.

Ip and Noi were hungry for their dicks as well. Noi looked like she was in ecstasy as Kyle tore her bra off and squeezed her orange-shaped tits while kissing her neck and Mark had his tongue inside her pussy. Noi was moaning loud as the camera panned on her face while she was licking her lips. Robert asked Noi with a smile, "what are you?"

Noi responded " I am your cock slave."

Rob then said, "Do you have a boyfriend Noi?"

"Yes"

"What do you want to say to him?" Demanded Rob.

"These men are going to fuck me with their foreign cocks and I am going to love it," replied Noi.

Robert continued, "You know you and your friends are going to fuck everyone of these dicks right?"

"Yes, I want them all, I want to suck them all. I want all of you to fuck me." Noi said as she licked her lips.

"How does that pussy taste Mark," asked Robert

Mark replied, "awesome I am ready to fuck her," as he undid his pants and rammed his rod inside Noi as she made a loud moan.

Robert panned the camera on Ip who was already wrapping her mouth around Mike's dick going up and down on it while Aaron ripped Ip's panties at the crouch exposing her bush and bare pussy lips to him. Aaron shouted to me " you don't mind if we are rough with your girls are you?"

I delightfully replied, "as long as they are ok with it you can do whatever you want to them."

Ip lifted her head off of Mike's cock with a delightful smile on her brown face and dyed red hair saying happily " we are ok with it. I want them to treat us like dirty sluts. I don't care what they do."

Mark who was already sending Noi to heaven with each thrust screamed at the sound of that as he tore Noi's skirt with force. Noi loved the sensation of being dominated like this and laughed as Mark fucked her harder.

The other guys were cheering as they watched the spectacle eagerly who waited eagerly their turn on the two whores.

Aaron also tore Ip's skirt exposing her ass and she quickly turned around then sucked on Aaron's cock while Mike tore her blouse and bra off exposing her tits to the eager crowd.

Robert managed to find a latch to fold down the front row making the front and middle row into a huge bed. Mark found the same latch for the middle seat making one large fuck bed for Noi and Ip. The remaining gentleman wasted no time finding a hole or a hand. Except Robert who wanted to record the whole thing he decided to fuck them both last.

Kyle slipped underneath Noi's bare ass and shoved his dick deep inside Noi's ass who felt both pain and pleasure from the experience. She never thought she could feel such joy in her life as she had two cocks going in and out of her ass and pussy. Two other men, Curtis and Zack, put their dicks in her hands while she sucked one and jerked the other.

Mike was already fucking Ip in her ass while Aaron fucked her pussy and two other men shoved a cock in her mouth while she stroked the other.

The van, for two hours, was filled with the sounds of pleasure. Everyone fucked Ip and Noi in all six holes. We even pulled over and let the driver have a turn then Robert and I took a turn.

It ended half way through the trip. Ip and Noi were covered in cum lying on the seats with men all around thanking them and me for planning everything for them. And decided to save the remainder of their loads for the other girls they were eager to meet.

Ip and Noi knew their clothes would be torn off, it was their idea after all. So they brought a change of clothes for just the occasion. They put on their clothes and used handy wipes to clean the cum off of their bodies and their hair. They also put on fresh make up ready for the next part of their night where the real fun will start.

Robert ended his recording by saying, "and that was the best gangbang I have ever been in and next comes the orgy. Are you ready for that girls?"

"Yeah," both Ip and Noi replied cheerfully

"Did you enjoy that Noi?" asked Robert

As if she was eager for seconds: "Oh yes, foreign dick so good I want more." She said with a smile on the camera licking her lips.

All I could think of was, "Did Ip and her friends decide to do a porno or something?"

" Oh don't worry man this is just for us. Ip wanted to make sure we had a trip we would never forget, and it turned out Noi had an ex boyfriend she wanted to get revenge on and thought this was the best way to do it." Which I did know about. In fact, Noi spent a week crying because he cheated on her and wanted to break up with the guy. Which does explain the boyfriend part.

I wondered what the other six were about but at the moment I was more anxious to see what happens when we all arrive.

Published 
Written by bailong305
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments