Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Photographer's Fantasy

"A young photographer, aspiring to be a fetish model and getting more than she bargained for."

21
13 Comments 13
17.0k Views 17.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words
As I took the final photo to complete the session, I turned to admire my subject. A slim, 5ft 5 model lookalike in a skimpy lace baby doll stood before me, flashing one of the sexiest looks imaginable. As a nervous smile escaped my lips I managed to end the session before I could get too developed into my fantasy. My name is Louise and at the age of only nineteen, I was definitely advanced in my career as a photographer. I already mastered the art of model photography at a young age and now I had a new calling.

Fetish.

My days as being a photographer were limited in the week as I juggled the typical university life with my career and trying to keep a stable relationship with my boyfriend of five years. But while this constant juggling was happening I was having such vivid thoughts of the women I photographed, some shoots quite hardcore too. Girls bringing in their little toys to have some fun with on my little bed of passion, while the glass lens captured their pleasure.

A typical day at uni turned into an amazing experience for me. I was in the photography studio as an old friend approached me, still looking as hot as I remembered her, named Fiona aka Fi. The tiny waist, unforgettable breasts and a killer body that any respectable women would crave for was easy recognizable as hers.

"Hey stranger."

The memorable tone ignited the deep passion I’d been experiencing for weeks.

I flashed a quick smile back as a sign of recognition.

"Yeah, I was just wondering. I've seen your portfolio for the fetish work you do and I was wondering if you was in need of a confident model." Flashing me a wink.

At this point my heart was beating fast, for the first time in three years I was seeing one of my best friends and she was practically asking me to see her naked. It was like all the holidays came all at once.

As I exchanged details like time, date and place we sealed the deal with a long needed hug, which brought back many memories we shared. I never thought of her in that way, I always knew she was attractive and she knew it, and I envied her for that. But that never stopped my mind roaming and conjuring up some impossible fantasies.

The date of the photo-shoot soon arrived and the studio was ready with the scene she requested. A black velvet backdrop draped over my circular bed, covered with deep red rose petals and surrounded with candles. The atmosphere of the room suddenly changed as the clock turned 7:00pm and there were a quick but firm knock at the door. As I opened the door I greeted a friendly face.

"I'm never late, especially to see someone like you."

This made me blush and I led her to the scene I made. Only three words escaped her mouth.

“I love it."

This again made me smile as it made me know I wasn’t losing my touch but the visit was strictly business. Well, that's what I thought.

As we finished our wine, I decided it was time to start the photo-shoot. I led my newly acquired model to the dressing screen where she could change in private but as she revealed her attire it was quite obvious she meant business as a fetish model. A tight revealing corset choked her double E's while black lace thongs kissed her amazing 'innocence'; a black suspender belt; stockings and a whip complete her look.

"I'm ready."

The pitch of her voice made me aware of how confident she actually was, so I got to work showing her what moves to do and not to do and she was definitely pleased with the results.

"I've never looked so good, not sounding vain but I look hot. Even I would do me."

A whisper escaped under my breath as I said so would I, but I'm glad she didn't hear.

"So would many other people dear, you look amazing." I was disappointed with what I had said, it could have been much better and complimentary but no, I got a sexy smile as a thanks which I was pleased with.

"Time for the next outfit?"

I nodded and set up the new scene which involved purple velvet and a LOT of leather, once I finished I turned to check the pictures of the screen, they all looked amazing. I could feel my thongs getting wetter my the second but I stopped myself as I thought it was wrong, then suddenly I felt something touch my waist I turned to see my boyfriend, James, with a huge smile on his face.

"Got company?"

I was shocked to see him at first but then also relieved as it stopped me thinking of the fantasies but I quickly replied.

"Yeah, old school friend wanting a fetish shoot. But I really don't think she'll be grateful of your company so shoo! I'll deal with you later." I gave him a kinky smile which meant a ticket to a hot steamy night of passion and pleasure.

"Okay, I'll pop to the pub for a while. Text me when you’re done?"

I nodded; too busy looking at the pictures I took of Fi. I hadn't even noticed he'd gone before I felt the same warm hand on my hip.

"Forgot your keys I'm guessing?"

I turned to be greeted by a different face. It was Fi, looking more attractive than ever. Her costume choice? Black bondage tape. Two strips around her bust to cover her sweet pink nipples and a black tutu to finish the look.

"Wow."

That was all I could say as I was lost for words.

"Don't speak; do you think I'm stupid? You've been giving me the eye all evening and haven’t done anything about it."

My lips moved but no words came out. She caught me red handed and guilty which was a huge turn on for me.

"What did I just say? Don't speak, or even try to."

Before I could even attempt to speak, she lifted me onto the counter I was leant against and pressed her sugar-sweet lips against mine which also meant her breast were pressed against mine, which were dwarfed by her beauties even though I'm a DD.

My mind was racing, I was wanting this all night and I was getting what I wanted, the fact I had a boyfriend really didn't bother me as I was that turned on.

"I know you've wanted this all night babe."

It was like she was reading my mind but we had that much in common, it wasn't surprising that she wanted the same as I was.

Suddenly I felt another item of her outfit trace the outside of my underwear. A strap-on.

As I breathed in I felt the 10inch wonder plunge deep into me and I let out a moan of pleasure. I was already well lubricated as I was almost orgasming from Fi's photo-shoot pictures. Then she gently pulled the strap-on out of me, just like resetting a gun, ready to blow.

Sensual_Lover
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sensual_Lover

As soon as I thought of a gunshot Fi buried the strap-on deep inside me once again. I was admittingly hers and I didn't care if I got caught.

The process eventually progressed into a full on hard fuck and I just wanted more and more. She wrapped my legs around her waist and lifted me with incredible strength to the bed, laying me down ever so gently. Then I felt her lips against mine once again and then on my neck and down my whole body. This was the first real sexual experience I had with another girl and I loved every second of it. Her lips finally met my wetness and she was in heaven, all I could do was lay there and take it. She dug her tongue deep into my pussy which gave me my first orgasm of the night and I laid there motionless as I recovered.

This was my chance to show her that I can be a kinky bitch, so I removed the strap-on she was wearing and put it on myself. This excited her even more as she reached for my camera and took a few cheeky shots of me with nothing but the strap-on on. I laughed and indicated her to go on all fours. This move was the one that made me scream with James so it would have a positive effect on Fi.

"Be careful babe, I've never done it doggy with one of these so be gentle."

I had no intention of being gentle as I was going to fuck her senseless but I complied. I slowly entered the head of the cock into her tight pussy and she let out a seductive moan. It was hard not to go fast and hard but as it was her first time doggy and didn't want her to hate it as I loved it.

"Just put the fucker in!"

As soon as she uttered those simple words I sunk the full 10 inch into her ready and waiting wetness. She had become compliant to my every move and just went with the flow, she has thought the night was going to have been hard work for her but the only job she had was to keep going. As the night progressed and many positions had passed we decided we'd have a short nap to regain energy.

We both crept into a deep slumber all to be awoken by a sharp slap on one of my firm arse cheeks which make me wake in a daze. There stood before me was James, his face painted with a shocked expression.

Fi and I were both laid on the circular bed, naked from the evening of passion. James had many questions to ask but before he could speak I dragged him on top of me, kissing his soft and gentle lips.

Seeing his girlfriend in this situation turned James on so much but he didn't want to make that apparent he wanted to seem like he was angry but then slowly eased into the idea as he technically deserved something in return for my betrayal.

I gently woke Fi and whispered something in her ear which James didn't hear. She pondered for a second then with a suggestive smile nodded her head willingly.

Asking James to lie on the bed for a second had distracted him to what Fi was doing, she slipped a pair of fluffy handcuffs under the bed and simultaneously, we handcuffed James on to the bed.

After admiring our success we planned what we'd do for James as a sorry, by this time James' manhood had swollen to an impressive size, bigger than I ever saw. Probably because there were two, hot young women stood before him begging for forgiveness.

I straddled James in the cowgirl position and lightly ground into his cock. This made him moan with delight as he was struggling out of his restraints. I moved down so my head was level with his cock and swiftly undid his buttons with my mouth; the look on James' face was as if he was saying "I'm yours, do what the hell you want with me."

So I complied with his suggestive look and signaled Fi to pull down his trousers and boxers to reveal his weapon.

Fi gasped in astonishment and couldn't control herself. She threw herself on to the bed and took James' full 9 inches into her mouth. The feel of someone different on his cock made James go wild with lust and he was almost ready to burst but he stalled himself as he was looking towards me for my approval. I smiled and smoothly nodded my head and James blew his load into Fi's mouth. Being the good girl that she is she swallowed every last drop and carried on giving him an astonishing blowjob, not half as good as mine but she did the job to an impeccable standard.

James recovered quickly and questioned if he could be removed from his barrier so he could get used to the situation. I removed the handcuffs to be greeted by James almost rugby tackling me to the floor dragging me onto his huge member, he wasn't shy either. He submerged his entire cock into my wetness and it had never felt so good. Fi stood there appreciating the position and decided she wanted some fun too.

Reaching into her bag of toys she unveiled a double-ended dildo which fit quite snug into her tight pussy. After fondling her new acquirement she knelt behind me where James was happily pounding away and I was entirely oblivious to what Fi had in mind.

As I was already well lubricated, Fi forced the dildo into my arse. At first the idea of doubled penetration scared me but as the sandwich had completed I was in such a pleasurable trace I didn't mind how painful it was, just how amazing it felt. Quickly after the DP session I orgasmed for the fourth time of the night and sat there in a ragdoll state while James and Fi had finished up.

Still, I felt I hadn't made up for what me and Fi had done. So now it was time for Fi to get some anal. James wasn't too keen on the idea as he thought I’d use it against him but I reassured him, it was strictly payback for what I had done. Soon enough James came to the idea and positioned himself behind Fi's awaiting arse. At first it was a tight fit as Fi wasn't use to the sensation but as a few minutes passed she eased and was able to allow James full manhood in. As they were happily fucking, I slid underneath Fi's head. If she had my boyfriend’s cock, I wanted something in return.

The soothing feel of her warm tongue against my pussy excited my every muscle. I'd happily lay there for an hour while she gave me head, but James all too quickly had decided in was time to come and he pulled out his cock from Fi and blew his entire load onto her back. The sensation was unnatural to Fi but she was soon cleaned up.

After the evening of passion, we all decided it was time to call it a night. As I laid bed with my boyfriend at one side and my lover at the other, I truly believed that there was never too much of a good thing.

Published 
Written by Louise41545
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments