Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Poker Night with a Twist

"While the boys are away, the girls will play!"

75
13 Comments 13
46.7k Views 46.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
Join now to listen to this story
“I'm bored,” Amy complained.

“Wanna play poker?” Brandy suggested.

I watched my two friends bicker over what to do. Being the only single, I was able to occupy myself while alone, whereas my two friends were married. Amy and Brandy's husbands were both avid hunters, making both of them deer season widows.

“I didn't bring any money,” Amy pouted.

“Ok...we don't need any money. How about whoever wins the hand gets to dare another person to do anything they want them to?” I suggested.

They both laughed, but agreed. We cleared off the dining room table and got the cards. Brandy went into the kitchen to make drinks.

“Dana, your usual?” she called to me.

“Yeah,” I said.

I was a whiskey girl. Why waste my time on the sugary weak drinks, when I can feel just as good in less time. Brandy was a beer woman, and Amy liked Vodka.

“Here ya go, girls,” Brandy said, setting down the liquor on the table.

I shuffled the cards and dealt the first round. We weren't playing for money, so the there was no ante. Being the dealer, I choose to play five card stud.

“Ok, girls. How many cards you need?” I asked.

“Two,” Brandy said.

“I'll take three,” Amy said.

I dealt the cards and took three myself. After the round, Brandy laid down a pair of jacks, while Amy had trips. Luckily, I had ace high full house and won the first hand. We were still sober, so the dares were relatively tame.

“Amy, I want you to take three shots, one after another,” I said, with a grin.

As the night progressed, we dared each other various petty, little fun things, until the liquor kicked in. On the sixth round, Brandy dared Amy, and things got interesting.

“Amy...I dare you to show us how you get yourself off,” Brandy slurred, then giggled.

My jaw dropped, as I quickly looked over at Amy. Her face was flushed red, but she scooted her chair back and opened her legs. She rubbed her pussy through her shorts, until a small wet spot appeared. Her brown eyes were glazed from the liquor, but her body was reacting to what her fingers were doing.

Both Brandy and I watched intently. I was almost certain that she was about to cum, when Brandy told her to stop, and the next round started. This time I won the hand and dared Brandy.

“Ok, Brandy. I want you to take Amy's bra and shirt off and lick her nipples,” I said.

Brandy's green eyes widened, but I could tell that she was turned on from the earlier performance. She got up out of her chair and walked over to Amy. Brandy grabbed the end of Amy's shirt and pulled it off, next came her bra.

Amy's full breasts bounced free. Her tanned skin was smooth, and her brown nipples were puckered tight. Brandy leaned forward, touching her pink lips to Amy's pointy nipples. I watched her pink tongue dart out and flick over the nub.

Amy moaned at the contact. Her husband had been gone for a week, and she was horny. She reached up and tangled her fingers in Brandy's blonde hair, pulling her closer. Just watching them made my clit tighten, and I could not wait until it was my turn to be dared.

I lost the next round, and Amy got her revenge. She remained bare from waist up. Looking over at me, she dared me to lick Brandy's pussy.

I had never been with a woman, but had been eager to try it. I figured I would do to her what I would want done to me. As I pulled Brandy's pants and panties off, I looked up at her. Her green eyes met my blue ones, and in that glance I knew she wanted it, as badly as I did.

I pulled her ass to the edge of the chair and opened her thighs. She was indeed a natural blonde, as the little hair on her pussy was just as blonde as the hair on her head. Getting down on my knees, I positioned myself between her legs and braced my arms on her thighs.

Opening her pussy, I noticed that she was wet, and I could smell how aroused she was. Planting a small kiss to her puffy outer lips, I dragged my tongue between her lips from the bottom of her pussy to her clit. She arched up into my mouth.

Amy watched from behind us. The sight of my red haired head between our blond friend's legs was too much for her. She stripped off the rest of her clothes and approached Brandy. Leaning Brandy's head back, Amy gently kissed her lips. Her tongue separated Brandy's lips and dipped inside to tangle with her tongue.

Brandy moaned, whispering, “God, Dana! Your tongue feels so good on my pussy.”

Taking this as encouragement, I sucked on her clit, until it grew bigger. Pushing two fingers inside Brandy's dripping snatch, I fingered her pussy roughly, and she moaned louder. Her hips bucked against my hand, and she sucked Amy's tongue in rhythm with my fingers.

Amy cupped Brandy's breasts, then broke the kiss to pull off the blonde's shirt and bra.

DesirableAdeline
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DesirableAdeline

Brandy had firm, but small breasts. Her nipples were huge, taking up most of her breast.

“You have beautiful nipples, Brandy,” Amy murmured, before sucking her entire nipple into her mouth.

Brandy rubbed her pussy against my chin. My entire face from nose to chin was wet from her pussy juices. I sucked her clit into my mouth harder and shook my head slightly, in effect pulling her clit from side to side. Brandy cried out, as I fingered her pussy to orgasm. Wiggling my fingers, I felt her pussy clench and relax, then a gush of fluid sprayed my face.

“OH FUCK! Gonna cum!” Brandy screamed, bucking my face.

I got and leaned forward to kiss my friend. She could taste her pussy on my mouth, and licked my chin and lips clean. I felt my shorts and panties being pulled down by Amy. She had moved behind me.

The brunette had long, slender fingers and managed to wiggle one up my slick pussy. I rode my friend's finger for a moment before pulling her around and helping her onto the table. The card game was forgotten, as I kissed down Amy's velvety soft belly to her neatly trimmed slit.

“Dana, I want to eat your pussy. Climb up here,” she asked, softly.

I climbed onto the table, positioning my pussy above her face, before burying my face into her fragrant cunt. Her clit was so swollen that it had pushed the hood back. I swirled my tongue around the base of it, before sucking her nub into my mouth. Amy's cries of pleasure were muffled, as her tongue was fucking my pussy hole.

Brandy appeared in front of me. She was carrying a cucumber from her fridge. It was firm, as thick as the perfect dildo, and the right length. Amy's pussy was so wet from my spit and her own nectar that no lube was used to insert it in her pussy.

My eyes were glazed from pleasure, but I was able to watch the cucumber slide in and out of her pussy. I could hear wet sounds coming from her pussy, as Brandy fucked her. I sucked on her clit, like a straw. I wanted to drink every drop of her sweet, tangy cream.

I could actually see Amy's pussy pulsate, as she got closer to cumming. Grabbing her ass cheeks, I held her still and continued sucking her clit. She was screeching and breathing heavy.

“Make me cum! I'm so close,” she groaned.

Not wanting to disappoint my friend, I applied stronger suction and hummed loudly, adding vibration to drive her out of her mind. Amy dug her feet into the table, pushing her hips up sharply. Brandy angled the cucumber upward, rubbing the area were her G spot was located.

“Yes!” Amy screamed.

She was humping the cucumber and my face so roughly that I had to hold on tightly to keep from being bucked off the table. My pussy was throbbing I was so horny. As Amy came, she let loose of my clit.

“Your turn,” Brandy said, as she pulled the cucumber out of Amy's pussy. I watched cream ooze from her red flushed hole. Grabbing the vegetable from Brandy, I licked the pussy nectar from it.

Amy slid out from under me, and Brandy guided me to my back. Taking the cucumber from me, she fucked my mouth with it, as Amy resumed sucking and licking my slit. I began to hump her face and needed to be filled.

“Amy, finger me, please. I want to feel your fingers in my pussy,” I moaned.

Amy pushed two of her fingers in my pussy, as Brandy pinched and pulled my coral colored nipples. I needed a bit a pain to get off, and Brandy knew this, because we had talked many times about our fantasies and needs.

“Oh God! Help me cum. Fuck, I'm close,” I gasped.

“Put a finger in her ass, Amy. She likes her ass played with,” Brandy told her.

Amy worked her thumb past my pucker anal sphincter. It slid in with a pop, and she was able to rub her fingers together through the thin membrane separating my pussy from my ass hole. She was literally lifting me up from the table by my holes.

I felt shock waves radiate through my pelvis. It felt like my clit was going to explode. My thighs were quivering, as my whole body throbbed. I'm normally not a squirter, but the combined pressure from her thumb in my ass, the rough fingering, and Amy sucking my clit, I shot out a jet of fluid, soaking Amy's face and neck.

“That's it, Dana. Cum for us, baby,” Amy crooned.

As the aftershocks of my orgasm died down, I sat up and pulled my friends into a group hug. We kissed. Our tongues tangled in a three way french kiss.

“Wanna play again next week?” I giggled.

“Oh hell, yeah!” Amy laughed.

“Maybe we should add the guys...,” Brandy said, hesitantly.

“Oh...nice! An orgy,” Amy said, with a sultry grin.

Published 
Written by Kim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments