Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Poker Night

"What made this poker night different"

11
2 Comments 2
47.9k Views 47.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Famous Story

The guys were over for the monthly poker game and this month was my turn to host.   De and Karen were in back bedroom watching some movie while I lost nickels and dimes in the kitchen.   Sometimes I think we traded the same change around every month, but this way no one really minded loosing, as even the “big” winner was likely to only get 7 or 8 dollars.   We did it for the chance to talk, eat snacks and bullshit about our wives.

 

Fred was dealing; I was to his left, then Dennis, Gary, then Wayne and finally Jack.   No one had won a big pot or really taken the game serious, pretty average for this bunch actually.   Then Jack said something about his wife wanting to do something different in the bedroom.   This of course this got all kinds of advice and suggestions on things to do to spice it up a little in the sack.   “I’ll tell you what gets my wife hot,” says Gary , “and that’s a little vibrator up her ass as I go down on her.   You might want to try that.”   “I will next time I see Karen!” laughed Jack.   “It is okay if I use your vibrator or should I buy my own?”   “Okay, smartass, I think it’s better if you bring your own.   Some things a man doesn’t share,” laughed Gary .   “You know I’d love to fuck Ruby.   After all, fair is fair.”   “And we all get to watch,” chimed in Fred.   “Watch like hell,” interjected Wayne .   “I’m jumping in there with them girls.”   “Only if Vickie is there,” chuckled Gary .   “You fuck our wives, we fuck yours, otherwise you just get to watch.”   “What the fuck are you talking about?” exclaimed Karen from the doorway.   “I don’t believe my ears, you better explain pretty fast, mister.”   “Honey, don’t be mad.   We were only goofing around.   Guy talk, you know?”   “Sounded to me like you were saying how much you’d like to fuck Vickie as well as Ruby.”   “We were just talking, we all knew it was in fun,” he sighed.   “You’re being unreasonable.”   “Unreasonable am I?   Let’s call De in here and see what she says.   How’s that?”   “That’s okay, don’t bother her with this, Karen.   Gary ’s right, we were just goofing around,” I said.   “Bother me with what?” asked De as she joined Karen in the doorway.   I leaned over to Gary as his wife was telling mine what all had been said and told him we were in for it now.   He smiled and said he hoped so.   I couldn’t help but laugh and then De agreed with us guys that Karen was being unreasonable.   “Maybe,” she said with a shrug then she took De’s hand and the two girls went to the fridge for another round of wine coolers.   They stood over there and whispered for several seconds, giggling and looking over at us until they went back to the bedroom.   We had only played a couple of hands when they came back, and De must of loaned Karen an outfit because they were both dressed in sexy, sheer lingerie.   My wife is kind of short, with long dark hair, great tits with little, hard nipples.   Karen was a little taller, with short blonde hair.   Her tits were bigger than De’s with darker nipples, but her whole body was bigger as well, although she wasn’t fat.   Karen was dressed in a red corset with sheer stocking, no bra or panties and her pussy was shaved smooth.   De had on a white teddy with white sheer stockings and a garter belt.   She wasn’t wearing a bra or panties either so the dark patch of hair was plainly visible.   “Okay, here’s the deal,” announced Karen as they entered the kitchen.   “We called everyone’s wife and they’ve all agreed to our little plan.   As to what the plan is, it’s pretty simple really.   This weekend is for De and I, next weekend is Peggy and Ruby’s turn.   The weekend after that, it’s Vickie and Helen who get a turn.   After that, all of us get taken to a motel of our choice for an entire weekend.”   “So are you two going to be our waitresses?” asked Jack.   “I really love your uniforms!”   “Silly-ass,” teased Karen, “we aren’t waitresses.   Tonight we’re sluts who want to suck some cock and then get fucked!”   Every man there was trying to talk at once and finally we all got quiet as Karen raised her arms.   “Shut the fuck up, and listen.   This is a take it or leave it deal, gentlemen.”   “My wife would never go for that,” said Fred.   “Mine either,” said Dennis.   “Wanna bet?” asked De as she handed him the phone.   “We called them and we worked out this little game together.   It’s our game and it’s our rules.   You can only play or pass.”   “You really called them?” asked Dennis.   “Call her and hear it for yourself,” prompted Karen, handing Dennis her cell phone.   Dennis dialed the number and he’d barely said one word when he got real quiet for a few minutes, then he mumbled something and hung up the phone.   “They really did call them and Peggy said it was okay by her as she has always wanted to try something like this.”   Every man there had to call his wife and I guess they all said the same thing.   I looked at the other guys, and we all nodded in agreement.   “Just what are you saying?” asked Gary .   “That De and I want to be little sluts for all of you men,” his wife answered, looking him right in the eye.   “You’ve always said you wanted to watch me get fucked by another man.   This is your chance.”   Fred started to say something, but De cut him off.   “And don’t you say anything, either.   Helen told the two of us what you’ve talked about!”   Fred blushed and didn’t try to say anything else.   I knew some of the stories I’d told De, I wouldn’t want her broadcasting to the group, so I didn’t even try to think of anything to say.   Most of the other guys had the sense to keep quiet, all but Jack anyway.   “So the six of us get to be with the two of you, right?   And no one gets mad or upset or anything?”   “That’s the beauty of the plan,” said Karen.   “Next weekend it’s your wife’s turn to do it with all of you.”   “Way too cool!” exclaimed Jack.   “I’ve always wanted to see Ruby with another woman!”   Everyone broke up laughing at that and the girls wiggled in around the table.   The game was quickly forgotten as De slowly unzipped Frank’s jeans and released his hard cock.   I watched as my wife took his hard shaft in her hand and stroked it a few times before she ducked her head and slipped him in her eager mouth.   Karen was still licking around Dennis’ balls as she stroked his huge black cock with one hand.

indianauqa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
indianauqa

  As he moaned, she licked up the underside of his shaft to capture the swollen head in her mouth.   Bobbing her head, she forced almost half of his huge cock down her throat.   By now, De had Jack’s cock in her other hand and she was happily sucking them in turn.   Neither Jack nor Frank was as big as I was, so it was no problem for De to deep throat them both.   She had just taken Jack all the way down her throat when he moaned and exploded in her mouth.   My wife didn’t even gag as she swallowed every drop of his hot cum.   Finally she released him and concentrated on Frank’s throbbing cock.   Just when he was ready to cum, she stopped and stood up.   Taking her time, she slid into his lap and guided his hard cock into her tight cunt.   Within seconds, Frank was cumming inside my wife and she was milking every last drop from his aching balls.   When she finally finished, she slipped off his cock and stepped over to Karen and Dennis.   Holding her hair back, she leaned down and kissed Karen on the neck and cheek until the blonde girl turned her head to kiss my wife full on the lips.   De continued to kiss Karen for several seconds before Karen guided Dennis’ huge cock into my wife’s mouth.   Dennis moaned as De took several inches down her throat while Karen started sucking his swaying balls.   Gary got up and moved around the table to kneel behind his wife’s swaying hips as he took out his cock.   Grabbing her hips, he forced himself into her tight cunt.   De stood up and started over to me, but she stopped long enough to give Gary a quick slap on the ass as he continued to thrust in Karen’s tight pussy as she rapidly sucked Dennis to orgasm.   Just as De eased herself onto my hard cock, the three of them came.   Karen was almost choking on the huge load of cum from Dennis’ throbbing cock as she pushed back hard against Gary ’s spurting cock.   De was drenched and my hard cock slipped into her easily.   I told her not to make me cum, I wanted to see if Karen could take all of me down her throat.   De smiled and gave me a few more bounces before she slipped off and went over to Wayne .   Dropping to her knees, she sighed as she took his seven-inch cock into her mouth.   Karen had released Dennis and was busy sucking Jack’s cock while Fred was tonguing her dripping cunt.   Dennis moved over behind my wife and slipped his huge cock into her tight pussy.   De moaned as she came on his thrusting shaft, and she brought Jack off seconds later.   Dennis groaned as he filled my wife’s pussy with jism and this brought De off again and again.   My attention was diverted by Karen taking my hard cock in her mouth and sucked me all the way down to my balls.   Frank was thrusting hard and fast into Karen’s pussy as he held her hips tight.   I came in great gobs and she swallowed as much as she could, and she pulled back to let me watch as she licked the white, sticky strands of cum from her lips.   Fred had released her hips after he’d filled her cunt with another load of cum, so she crawled over to De and pulled her from Dennis’ cock and down onto her face.   When she was busy licking De’s dripping pussy, Gary moved over between his wife’s legs and slipped his stiff cock into her bald little cunt.   They all three came together for several seconds, then slowly rolled apart.   It was a difficult week to get thru, but it was finally the weekend and I was on my way to Jack’s house.   Ruby met me at the door in just a garter belt with stockings, and she was a natural redhead.   She ushered me into the living room and Dennis, Wayne, and Gary were already there.   Jack joined us a few minutes later with a round of drinks and then Peggy came in with Fred.   “Now that we’re all here,” Peggy exclaimed, “we can get started!”   With that, she slipped off her robe and cupped her huge breasts, pinching the nipples.   “I want to ride every cock here, one right after the other, and I’ll start with the first man that get naked!”   We all scrambled to kick off our shoes and our pants quickly followed along with our shirts.   Knowing what was going to happen tonight, none of us wore any more clothing than was decent and it was pretty much a tie, so Peggy picked Jack and took him by the hand.   Pulling him down on top of her as she fell onto the couch, Peggy wiggled her hips and guided his stiff cock into her dark pussy.   Ruby was stroking Fred’s cock with one hand and Gary ’s with the other as she watched intently the action on the couch.   Peggy only let Jack get a few strokes before she gently pushed him away and motioned to me.   I joined her on the couch and slipped my fingers into her wet, tight pussy as I sucked on one of those beautiful nipples.   She didn’t let me get to far with that before she pulled at my cock and almost forced me to fuck her.   I eased my hard cock into her cunt and if she was tight on my fingers, she was tighter on my huge cock.   She wrapped her legs around my hips and pulled me all the way inside her in one stroke.   As my balls slapped her ass, I raised up so I could watch my pale cock drive in and out of her black little pussy.   She moaned as I continued to fuck her hard for a few seconds more, then I slowly pulled out and let Fred take my place between Peggy’s outstretched legs.   Ruby raised up from sucking Jack’s hard cock, and grabbed my hand.   “I want to taste Peggy’s pussy on your cock,” she sighed right before she slipped my cock into her mouth.   She sucked me as she continued to stroke Jack, then she switched and sucked his hard cock for a few minutes before she traded back.   Before she made either of us cum, Fred joined us and Peggy was fucking her own husband.   Ruby was going from one hard cock to another in quick succession and as she took Jack’s cock back into her eager mouth, he moaned and exploded.   Ruby swallowed as he kept cumming until he was completely drained and she attacked Fred’s throbbing cock and brought him off in seconds.   Dennis was there to take his place as he slipped from the redhead’s mouth and Ruby moaned as she tried to take his huge black cock all the way down her throat.   Dennis let her suck his hard cock for a few minutes, then he nodded to me and we guided Ruby down onto the floor and I went down on her while Dennis continued to slide his cock in and out of her mouth.   Ruby’s pussy was so wet and hot that it didn’t take very long for me to make her shake and cum on my tongue.   I gave her tender clit one last suck and a kiss before I moved out of the way so Dennis could get his huge cock into her cunt.   Peggy was on her knees in front of Gary , sucking his cock so I got behind her, grabbed her hips and slipped my hard cock into her dripping little black pussy.   I managed to get a few strokes in before I came in her tight cunt, but as I released her hips, Fred was there to take my place.   A short while later, all of us exhausted and drained, Peggy sighed and smiled.   “I can’t believe I got to get fucked by six different cocks in the same night!”   “Mmmm,” moaned Ruby, I don’t know how many I fucked, but I know I got to suck every man here, and I loved that!”   Peggy agreed and the party broke up with the agreement to meet at Fred’s place the following Saturday night for more of the same action.  

 
Published 
Written by dak2742
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments