Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Private Sex Party - Chapter 3

"Partygoers perform for each other"

9
2 Comments 2
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words
The next email that Cindy got was an invitation from Barbara to have lunch with several of the ladies from the group, including Nancy. Cindy was glad to accept, and arranged to take a bit longer lunch break than her boss usually allowed. As she caught up with Nancy, she told her that she had spent some time on her blog, and was fascinated by it. Nancy’s blog had lots more information on her and Bob’s unusual lifestyle. There were videos of Nancy milking Bob’s dick, videos of Bob being denied an orgasm, and lots of stories about male chastity and submissiveness. Lots of other people contributed stories and videos of their own. Most of the other couples incorporated humiliation and pain, or both, into their relationships. That didn’t do anything at all for Cindy, and it didn’t appear that Nancy and Bob practiced any of that.

“Why don’t you communicate with me through the blog?” Nancy asked. “There’s links to send emails or post comments and there’s even a chat feature. I’d love to hear from you and get feedback on our videos and stories. Make sure I know it’s you.”

Later that week, Cindy got an email from Nancy inviting her to come over on Thursday and play Bunko with some of her friends. Cindy wrote back to ask if the guys were invited. Nancy explained that no unrestrained males were allowed, and that those males that did attend were not part of the game, or the drinking or talking. They were merely to wait on the ladies, and drive them home at the end. When Cindy asked Dan whether he minded if she went, he said, “Go ahead. It sure doesn’t sound like I’d have any fun, even if I was invited. The guys can’t talk or drink or play Bunco. The hell with that!”

So Thursday night after dinner, Cindy drove over to Nancy and Bob’s house. Bob opened the door and welcomed her in, asking if he could get her some beer or wine. “I’ll have a glass of white wine, thank you,” she replied. The girls were in the kitchen, drinking and visiting, while the men were sitting in the living room, talking quietly among themselves. Within ten minutes the last two couples showed up, and the girls moved into the dining room. All the girls looked sharp, with their hair fixed up and nice clothes. Even the guys were wearing golf slacks and polos.

Cindy had never played Bunko before, but had been told that it required no skill, only luck. There were six players alternating rolling three dice. The object was to roll as many of the target number (first one, then two, then three up to six) as possible with three dice. For each of the target number you rolled, you got a point. Each round continued until someone got 21 points, at which point they would yell, “Bunko!” Occasionally one of the ladies would call her husband and get him to bring her a drink or something, but for the most part the men just waited in the living room within earshot. They didn’t play for money, as Cindy had been told most people did in Bunko, so she didn’t see the point, other than the conversation. However, during the first round, one of the girls said, “Hey, Cindy doesn’t have a man. What happens if she wins a round?”

Nancy said, “I guess she’ll be playing for all the guys.”

“What do you mean?” Cindy asked.

“The husband of the winner of each round gets to remove one article of clothing until one of the men is naked. That ends the game, and that lucky guy gets to cum. I figured you knew, because it’s described on my website.”

“No, I never saw that. I’m not sure I should stay. I don’t think my husband would like it.”

“That’s ok, you don’t have to participate in that. You can just stay for the game. But if you win a round, all of the guys get to remove an article.”

Cindy was a little uncomfortable, since she hadn’t told Dan about the guys taking off clothes. But if she left at the end of the game, she figured that would be ok. So the game went on. Soon Lisa yelled, “Bunko,” and told her husband he could take off his shoes. “The poor guy hasn’t had an orgasm in three weeks,” Lisa confided to the girls. “You ought to take pity and let me win.”

As the game, and the drinking, progressed, and as the guys begin to remove more clothing, the conversation and laughter became more boisterous. The girls talked about their husbands in the third person while they were listening. There was definitely beginning to be a sexual tension in the atmosphere, and Cindy knew deep down that she didn’t have any business being there. But she sat silently, unwilling to make a scene.

Tina’s husband Larry was the first to remove his shirt. As he stood to untuck it and take it off, Cindy was amazed at his size. He had to be over six foot five, and had a rock hard upper body. He must have weighed over two hundred and twenty five pounds, without a trace of fat. He also had no hair on his body.

“Wow,” said one of the girls. “What a hunk. Do you wax him?”

“No,” said Tina. “We got him lasered when he used to compete in body building events. It was expensive in the short term, but a lot better than having to wax him every time.”

It was all Cindy could do not to stare at Larry when Tina asked him to get her more wine. “Would you like more?” Tina asked Cindy.

“Uh, sure,” Cindy stammered. “Thanks.”

Larry poured her a glass while Cindy watched his body from the corner of her eye. As the evening wore on, the guys had fewer and fewer clothes on. When three of the guys had nothing on but their pants, Cindy won the next round, meaning all three of them were down to nothing but their chastity devices. The guys were really into the game now, since one of them would get to orgasm depending on the winning player. So they hung around closer to the table, on the pretense that they were ready to serve the women what they wanted, but not so close as to draw the wrath of their spouse. A couple of the girls were a little the worse for drink by now, and were openly ogling the other girls’ near naked husbands. Larry was drawing the most attention. He was one of the guys down to nothing but his cock lock, which looked different than the other men’s.

Miaceleste
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miaceleste



When the girls commented on his cage, Tina explained that it was the only one they had found that Larry could wear. It was specially designed for larger cocks. That got a lot of jokes and comments from the girls, not to mention lots of staring Larry’s way. Even Cindy snuck a few glances at his perfect body. Larry stood behind Tina next to Cindy, and it made her feel like a child next to a grown up. He towered over her. The other guys were pretty sexy themselves, but Larry was an Adonis.

Tina won the final round, much to the delight of the hooting females. “Let’s see what you got, Larry,” one of them said.

Nancy said, “You other guys can put your clothes back on. Sorry, maybe next week.”

Meanwhile, Tina had removed the chain around her neck that held the key to Larry’s lock and was undoing it. Cindy was preparing to get up and leave, although the slightest bit slowly as Tina fumbled with the lock.

“My GOD!” said one of the women as the cage was removed.

“O.M.G.!” said another, as she began laughing.

Cindy looked up and was shocked. Larry’s dick was released from the cage and was still flaccid, but was growing before their eyes. Even flaccid, the thing was as thick as any dick Cindy had ever seen. Larry’s sac was the size of a baseball and his dick hung down at least ten inches. She couldn’t imagine what it would look like hard.

“What in the hell would you do with that huge slab of meat?” said one of the girls. “It’s enormous.”

“I know what I’d do with it”, said another, as she leered hungrily.

Cindy couldn’t believe they were talking that way with their husbands right there. Cindy had meant to leave, she really had, but now she was transfixed, mesmerized, staring at that dick.

“Come lay down on the coffee table, Larry,” Nancy said, as she spread a towel for him on a long marble and wood table in her living room. He lay on the table on his back with his feet on the floor. Luckily it was a long table. Also, fortunately, it was very sturdy. The girls sat on the couch or pulled up chairs to the table and sat in a semicircle around Larry.

“Come on, Cindy, don’t be shy,” Tina said. “This is part of the game.” Cindy sat down on an ottoman next to the coffee table. When she looked at Larry, he was looking right in her eyes. She blushed so furiously her ears felt hot. She looked down quickly to avert his eyes, and was staring right at his dick, which now began to harden. The attention from all these hot women was beginning to have an effect on Larry.

“Congratulations, Larry,” said Nancy. “Tina’s dice rolling skills made you the lucky winner tonight. Bob, I forgot the K-Y jelly. Would you go get some out of my nightstand?”

When Nancy got the lotion she squirted a long line of it down Larry’s shaft, and the girls started touching and rubbing his cock.

“Wow, this is amazing,” one of them said. “It’s as hairless as a baby, but so big. That is really hot, Tina.”

As the women leaned over Larry, exposing their cleavage to him, and rubbed his dick, it grew stiffer. By now it was at least twelve inches long. It was so thick at the base that none of the girls were able to wrap their hands around it. Not even Tina, who was close to six feet tall herself.

“How big is that fucking thing?” one of the women asked.

“We’ve measured it before at fourteen inches long,” Tina answered, smiling.

By now all the women were crowding around to feel it. They were wrapping both hands around it, or lifting the balls to feel the weight of his sac, or rubbing up and down the shaft. As many as four women would have their hands on his equipment at any given time. Nancy had squirted so much K-Y jelly on him it had run down over his balls and onto the towel. The more they stroked his slippery shaft, the harder he got. Cindy would have thought it was impossible for a penis to be harder than it had been, but now it was so hard it stretched the skin taut, making the veins underneath the skin pop out. It was the most beautiful dick Cindy had ever seen, on the most beautiful body she had ever seen. If she had been alone with him, she wouldn’t have trusted herself not to jump him then and there. Cindy usually didn't have much interest in playing with a cock; she only did so because Dan enjoyed it. However, she could have played with Larry’s all night.

“Oh, go ahead, Cindy, it won’t bite you,” said Tina, as the other women laughed.

Cindy reached out and put her hand on the base of his dick and felt the bumpy skin covering his balls. She reached under his balls and lifted them gently, then tried to put her hand around the base of his cock. She couldn’t even reach halfway around it. Just then, a stream of thin pre-cum ran out his dick. As Larry’s body spasmed, he grunted loudly, then a huge wad of thick sperm shot out onto his belly, followed by a long thick stream of cum that ran slowly out and over the women’s hands. Then another wad shot out onto his belly. Tina squeezed his dick and another stream dribbled out onto his groin. Cindy could feel the pulsations as Larry’s cock muscles contracted, and she could feel the viscous fluid as it ran through the channel on the underside of his penis.

Cindy’s mouth was dry and she was shaking as she stood and went to wash her hands. She felt that she had betrayed her husband, but had been totally unable to resist touching Larry’s dick. She calmed herself down and came out of the bathroom. Larry was getting dressed and the girls were getting their stuff to leave. Cindy thanked the hostess, said goodbye to everyone and got in her car.

“How’d it go?” Dan asked when she got home.

“It was OK, but I don’t think I’d go back. It’s a silly game,” she said, nonchalantly. She was trying to act normal, but she wanted nothing but to rip off Dan’s clothes and wrap her pussy around his dick. As he got ready for bed, she made a point of changing into her nighties in front of him, letting him see plenty. He thought it was his idea as they stripped off their clothes in bed. As he slipped his dick into Cindy from behind, she closed her eyes and imagined Larry’s pole impaling her as she furiously rubbed her clit until she had a fierce orgasm.

Published 
Written by Sweetdreemz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments