Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Private Sex Party - Chapter 4

"Partygoers take turns performing for the group"

13
4 Comments 4
10.9k Views 10.9k
8.1k words 8.1k words
Cindy opened the email from Barbara with mixed feelings; she was excited about being invited to another party, but knew that it was to be her last invitation. After the next party, she and Dan would have to perform in front of the group to get invited back, and Cindy knew that she would never be able to disrobe in front of a group of people, let alone have sex. There was a twist on this invitation; it was billed as a “Naughty Nightie” party. Everyone was asked to dress up in their naughtiest nightwear. There would be a special prize for one lucky winner, the invitation said, and it also warned that the party might run later than normal.

“I suppose I could wear my short nightie,” Cindy said to Dan as they discussed the invitation. “But I might die of embarrassment. Maybe I should buy something that’s not so revealing.”

“Maybe you should loosen up a little, and maybe you should let me buy new nightwear for you to wear. Do you trust me?” Dan asked.

“I guess so. You won’t buy anything too revealing, will you?”

“I’ll buy something hot, but nice.”

“OK, just let me try it on ahead of time, OK?”

“No. You said you trust me. It’ll be a surprise, and you can change into it after we arrive.”

Cindy was really nervous about that idea, even though she knew that she needed to lighten up. She felt bad about always being a wet blanket, so she agreed to Dan’s idea. Meanwhile, she shopped online for something for Dan to wear, since he normally didn’t wear pajamas. She found a sexy pair of silk boxer shorts and silk fish-net top and ordered them in time to arrive before the party two and a half weeks away. Then she had fifteen days to nervously wait. She learned that their best friends Joe and Sherry, who originally invited them, were going to be there.

Cindy was so nervous she barely slept the night before the party. She had asked Dan all week about her nightwear for the party, but he just smiled and said she’d have to wait. He ignored her threats about not going, knowing full well that she was as excited as he was. The night was finally here, and John greeted them at the door.

“Great to see you two,” John said. “I’m looking forward to seeing more of you,” he said to Cindy with a wink. “You can change in one of the bedrooms if the bathrooms are full.”

Cindy waited for the bathroom, then reached into the bag Dan had given her. She pulled out a sheer, baby blue camisole and matching tap pants. They were really nice; beautiful material, great color for her and a perfect fit. They would be perfect for an intimate evening alone; but not to be worn in public. Still, she had no choice, so she took one look in the mirror as she turned around, then left to let others in line have their turn.

“Wow,” said Dan, as he saw her. “You’re not wearing that, are you? That’s sexy.”

“Very funny. OK, this is what you wanted, this is what you get. I hope you don’t mind your wife being on display for everyone.”

The sheer fabric was almost totally see through; her pink nipples were clearly visible through the material. The short pants were cut high on the sides, reaching almost to her hips, and the leg holes were very loose. As Dan hungrily gazed at her legs, he knew he would have full access to her pussy without removing her shorts. The camisole left her mid-riff bare, and the neck and arm holes were loose enough that her little breasts would be fully exposed if she bent over or lifted her arms.

Barbara was giving all the female attendees placards with numbers that clipped to their outfits, and the men ballots to cast their votes for the best outfits. Each couple's placard and ballot had the same number. The instructions were to not vote for your spouse. Each male cast three votes for three different women that had the naughtiest nightie. Cindy was number eight and Dan had ballot number eight.

Joe and Sherry came in and Cindy could feel Joe’s eyes all over her. He wasn’t even having to mentally undress her, she felt she was already bared. Sherry wore a low cut nightie that showed a lot of cleavage and was barely long enough to cover a tiny pair of panties. Nancy, though, was the talk of the party. She wore a leather dominatrix outfit with spiked heels and led Bob in with a leash that was attached to a ring around the base of his cock. The cock itself was mostly covered with a leather pouch. That was the extent of what Bob was wearing.

At 7:30, John closed the gates as normal, but allowed the guests to continue to mingle and visit. Everybody was eyeing each other on the pretense of deciding their votes, and the costumes were fun to look at. One lady had worn an Elvira, Mistress of the Dark outfit, and she looked just like her. At 8:00, Barbara got everyone’s attention and made sure that all ballots had been cast. Then John took over.

“Hello everyone,” he said. “Tonight’s going to be different than normal. First off, there are no first time visitors, so I won’t go through the regular announcements. Secondly, we’ll have only one normal performance, then a couple of special events. Many of you know Pam and Jeff, they’ve performed several times before.”

Pam wore a nightie that didn’t do anything to hide the fact that she was very pregnant. She said, “I don’t feel very sexy about my body these days, but Jeff insisted that we come anyway.”

Jeff interrupted, “It may not be everybody’s cup of tea, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen her looking more sexy. Her breasts are really plump and her skin has a beautiful glow. Besides, I didn’t want to miss the party, there’s no telling when we’ll get to come to another after the baby’s born. If Pam has an orgasm, you might be able to see the little fellow moving around in there.”

They went into the other room to prepare, then rang the bell announcing they were ready. The crowd followed them. Cindy had never been to one of these parties that had so many people. There were probably over fifty people packed into the room. Bodies had to squeeze against each other to fit. Dan got a seat on one of the love seats in between two other people, and Cindy sat on his lap.

There was a twin bed against the back wall with a single track light shining on it. Pam and Jeff were sitting on it holding hands as the crowd settled. They began to kiss and Jeff began fondling Pam. Soon he had her nightie and panties off. From the looks of her belly, she had to be at least eight months pregnant. Her fat breasts sat on top of her Buddha-like belly. Cindy had never seen a pregnant girl naked, but she was very pretty. She didn’t look like a fat person, though she was quite large. Somehow she looked different.

Jeff had his clothes off now and he lay Pam down on her side facing the crowd with him behind her. He was kissing her neck and face as he fondled her titties. She reached behind her and grabbed his erection, giving it a few slow strokes. His dick was hard and long. He grabbed a tube of lotion and rubbed some on Pam’s slit. Pam guided his dick into her waiting pussy, and he began humping her, first slowly, then more vigorously.

Jeff pulled his dick out of Pam and rolled onto his back. She threw a leg over his body and straddled his crotch, forcing her pussy onto his dick. Her enormous breasts hung heavy, and Jeff let one hang in each hand as he played with the huge nipples. She bent over and kissed him deeply as she continued humping his dick.

Jeff rolled her off of his dick and guided her onto her hands and knees near the end of the bed. He stood behind the bed and guided his dick back into her waiting pussy. Pam took a small vibrator, rubbed some lubricant on it and buried it in her crotch as Jeff pounded her from behind doggy style.

The people at the end of the room shifted to get a better view, as Jeff was blocking several of them from seeing. The temperature in the room, which had started out kind of chilly given how little Cindy was wearing, was now quite warm. Looking around, the crowd was getting into the show as much as the performers. She could see a number of people fondling themselves, or their mates, or both. Dan had his hands under Cindy’s top, rubbing her belly and breasts. She could feel Dan’s bulge through the flimsy satin shorts he was wearing.

As Pam edged toward an orgasm, the most amazing thing happened. A thin clear liquid began oozing from her nipples. First it was a few drops; then she began moaning as it was obvious she was close to an orgasm, and the drops became a small stream. Jeff took a breast in each hand and gently squeezed the nipples, causing the stream to shoot out. Pam groaned and slumped down onto her face and shoulders as she shuddered a loud orgasm. “ooh, God, awww, awww, umm, umm,” she groaned. “ohh, Ohh, umm.”

Her pussy clamped onto Jeff’s dick in contractions that lasted almost thirty seconds. Jeff humped her wildly as he shot his sperm into her pussy. His face contorted and he moaned in pleasure as the last of his load oozed into Pam. They both dropped to the bed and Jeff’s dick popped out. Pam’s gaping pussy was directly facing Cindy and she could see Jeff’s sperm oozing its way out of her as her pussy contractions continued. They lay there silently for almost a minute before they were able to get up and cover themselves.

It had been a beautiful exhibition, and Cindy was really aroused. Especially since everybody was wearing really flimsy clothes and you could plainly see every guy’s erection. Cindy was surrounded by a roomful of hard dicks that were barely concealed. A couple of the men weren’t covered at all, as they had worn crotchless clothing. The crowd began working their way out of the room. It was so crowded that Cindy had to be careful not to rub against or bump into someone’s erection.

When they went to the living area, Barbara posted the results of the Naughty Nightie contest. Cindy was shocked to find out that she was one of the three finalists. When she expressed her surprise to her friend, Sherry responded, “Of course you won. Don’t act surprised.”

“What do you mean?” Cindy asked.

“Cindy, wake up, girl. At thirty two, you’re at least ten years younger than most of the women here, and on top of that you look ten years younger than you are. You’ve got long blond hair, blue eyes, a perfectly smooth, clear complexion with peaches and cream skin tones and perfect, white teeth. You don’t have an ounce of fat on you, and you’re wearing a sexy, see through, skimpy outfit. You look stunning. Why wouldn’t you win?”

“Because I always thought men preferred girls with big tits, and mine are really small.”

“There’s plenty of guys who dig small girls, and almost all guys like the young ones, or at least the young looking ones. And by the way, men can’t resist modest, shy girls. They don’t like the loud pushy type. Trust me, every girl here wants to be you, and every guy here wants to do you.”

Their conversation was cut short just then by John, who was herding everyone into the living area. He called Cindy and the other two finalists in the Naughty Nightie contest up to the front of the room. The other two girls were Sam, who Cindy had never met, and Wendy, a girl she’d talked to briefly at the last party she’d attended. Sam was wearing a short, see through nightie with a red thong underneath. The low cut nightie did little to hide a nice pair of C sized breasts. Her hard nipples were clearly visible through the sheer fabric, and the short nightie barely covered her thong, which was also clearly visible through her nightie. She had a great body. Wendy was a statuesque bombshell blond who wore a black, seamless, fishnet body stocking that covered her (kind of) from her neck to her toes and a pair of spike heels. Her large breasts were clearly visible through the fishnet. She may as well have been naked. As the crowd would soon see, the body stocking was also crotchless. She looked absolutely stunning. When Cindy had first seen her earlier in the evening, she figured that she would be the winner. She was also quite sure that Dan, with his infatuation of big tits, voted for her.

John spoke to the crowd. “Our second performance tonight will be different. Our finalists in the Naughty Nightie contest will play Twister to determine the winner. The winner gets this,” he said. He held up a Monopoly card. “It’s a ‘Get out of performing free’ card.” The word “Jail” had been scratched through, and the word “performing” had been written in. “Whoever wins will be able to take a pass next time it’s their turn to perform. The girls will play Twister according to the normal rules with one exception; if they get knocked out, they can get back in the game by giving up one article of clothing. Wendy, I guess you’re at a disadvantage since you only have one article of clothing. Shoes don’t count, they have to be removed before you start. So I guess you can get back in the game once without having to remove an article. That gives everyone an equal shot.”

TWISTED TWISTER

With that, he led the girls into the media room. The overhead lights were on so it was brighter than normal. The Twister mat was in the middle of the room, so the crowd was able to surround them on all four sides. Some of the people sat on the bed. Cindy was embarrassed and nervous, being in the center of attention. She felt a slight panic and felt slightly nauseous. Dan was in the front row, sitting on the floor near the mat for moral support. When everyone had settled, John went over the rules.

“For those of you that haven’t played Twister in, oh say twenty or thirty years, here’s the rules. First, I’ll be the referee. I’ll spin the spinner, call out the moves and monitor the action. All decisions by the referee are final.” John then showed each girl where to stand to start play. “OK, I’ll call out a body part and a color, and all players must then try to put that body part on any vacant circle of the color I call. If that body part is already on a circle of that color, you must move it to a different circle of that color. There must never be more than one hand or foot on one circle. The referee will decide who got there first, and the other player must move to a different circle. If you fall, or touch the mat with your elbow or knee, you’re eliminated. If I determine that you knocked over a player, you’re eliminated. The other two players continue until one of them is eliminated. At that point, the players eliminated may get back in the game by sacrificing one article of clothing, and there will be another round. We’ll do this until there’s one final winner. Any questions?”

There were none, so play begun. Within only a few moves, Cindy was facing the crowd bent over at the waist with her feet and hands spread wide. Dan watched as her loose fitting, skimpy camisole fell from her body, and saw the men around him hungrily staring right down her top. Her small breasts were exposed to the crowd, who could see both of her nipples. The men on the other side of the Twister mat had a view of her crotch through the sheer material of her skimpy tap pants.

Dan was more interested in watching Wendy, who was one of the most gorgeous women he had ever seen. As she gyrated and twisted into the awkward positions demanded, he stared at her beautiful boobs, changing shapes with her movements. When she bent over, he could see her pussy through the crotchless body stocking. “God, I’d love to have her in that position for ten minutes,” Dan thought. He fantasized that he was pounding his stiff cock in her pussy while fondling her large boobs.

Soon the contestants’ bodies were intertwined, making it difficult to move without pushing each other over. They repeatedly had to get permission from the judge to temporarily lift an arm or a leg to allow each other to pass an arm or leg through to the other side. Finally, Sam fell, knocking over the other two. Sam went to the sidelines and wiped her face with a towel while waiting for the other two to finish. Play went on; with only two competitors, it was much easier to find a vacant circle without serious contortions, so play went on for quite a while with no winner. Finally the judge determined that Wendy’s knee had touched the mat while she tried to reach for a circle.

“YES!” thought Cindy. She desperately wanted to win, so she’d be able to come to these parties at least three more times without having to perform. It was difficult enough for her to be in the center of the crowd in this skimpy outfit. She knew she wouldn’t be able to have sex in front of other people. The same thoughts were going through Dan’s mind. He loved coming to these parties, and he knew they would end for him when it was their turn to perform.

“Cindy wins the first round,” John said. “There will be another round after a two minute break. Sam, if you want to sacrifice an article of clothing, you can participate. Wendy, since you only have one article on, you’ll be in the next round without removing anything.”

Sam removed her nightie, leaving her in nothing but a thong. She had beautiful white, creamy skin and soft, C cup breasts. As the second round progressed, they swayed with her movements, mesmerizing the men. The yoga-like positions that the girls were in were beginning to be difficult to maintain for Cindy, since she had been competing for almost thirty minutes. Sam had the advantage, since she had been able to rest during the first round while Wendy and Cindy determined the winner. Cindy was the first to fall. She was crushed. She grabbed a towel and wiped her face and her underarms. She sat down next to Dan.

“That’s all right, babe, you’ll get ‘em on the next round,” Dan said, putting his arm around her.

“Next round? I’m not going to take off my clothes in front of everybody,” Cindy said.

“You’ve got to, babe. If you win that card, we can come to three more of these parties. Just take off your bottoms. They’re so loose, everybody’s seen you anyway. Plus they didn’t hide much to start with. They’re practically see-through.”

Cindy struggled with herself, trying to decide which she wanted more. To not have to remove her clothes in front of everyone or to have a chance to come to three more parties. Ultimately Dan persuaded her to overcome her shyness and continue playing. She agreed to remove her bottoms. For whatever reason, she felt less exposed than if she removed her top, baring her little titties in front of everyone.

Sam won the second round and Wendy had to remove her body stocking to start the third round. Even though the stocking hadn’t done much to hide Wendy’s assets, she was even more stunning naked. Dan’s erection was even stiffer as he hungrily devoured Wendy’s curves with his eyes. Cindy looked like a child next to these more full figured and well endowed ladies.

Cindy’s hands trembled as she started to pull down her bottoms. Her face turned crimson and her heart beat wildly. She felt like she was hyperventilating and might faint at any moment. As the crowd cheered, she forced a shy smile and slipped them off, flipping them onto Dan’s head.

Cindy had very little body hair, and what little hair she had around her pussy was so blond and fine, it was almost invisible. It looked pre-pubescent peach fuzz. It did nothing to hide her pussy lips. She tried to clinch her thighs together to hide her nakedness as she took the starting position on the mat. She tried hard to fix her stare on a vacant spot ahead of her, hoping to block out the dozens of people she knew were staring at her. The men who had voted to put Cindy in this position were obviously enjoying the show greatly. The more shy and embarrassed she appeared, the sexier they found her. They cheered her on and positioned themselves to be able to see her every move.

Within three spins, Cindy had her legs spread wide and had to bend forward at the waist to reach the circles her hands were in. This spread eagle position made her think twice about her decision to remove her bottoms. He pussy was fully displayed to the men behind her. Wendy’s position had her leaning over Cindy’s back. With the dozens of people crowding around the mat, and the contortions they had been having to hold over the last forty five minutes, the girls were sweating, and Cindy prayed that her pussy aroma wasn’t noticeable to Wendy. As the game progressed, the girls wound their naked bodies around and against each other, creating a feast of flesh for the crowd to watch. These girls were seriously beautiful and there wasn’t a limp dick in the house. Even Cindy, as shy as she was, was beginning to get aroused as she thought about the crowd of men staring at her sweaty body. She could feel the blood pumping into her pussy, enlarging the lips. The more she panicked at the thought of her lips opening to reveal her sex, the more they became engorged. She couldn’t tell if they were opening, but she could think of nothing else. Then it happened; she hadn’t paid enough attention to keeping her balance and she fell, knocking the other two to the ground. Cindy was disqualified, and quickly pulled on her bottoms as the other two girls finished the round.

“Good going, Cindy,” Dan encouraged her. “You’re doing great. You’ve still got one chance.”

“I’m finished,” Cindy announced.

1HOTFilipinaGirl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1HOTFilipinaGirl



“But..”

“Forget it, Dan,” Cindy said. “I’m not going back in there. I’m not going to take off my clothes.”

Dan knew it was futile to argue with her when she was like this, so he resolved to enjoy the rest of the show. It would likely be his last. Cindy sat next to him as Sam went on to win the round, and the game.

Everyone filed out back into the living area. It had been so hot in the middle of the crowd, the living area seemed very cold by comparison and Cindy’s nipples stiffened into long points that poked out, easily visible through the flimsy outfit she wore. As they chatted with Sherry and Joe, Cindy noticed that Joe was overtly staring at her nipples. It made her a bit uncomfortable. She looked down, and immediately understood why she was being stared at. Her perspiration had totally soaked the flimsy garment and it had turned completely transparent. Her breasts were as exposed as if she had been wearing nothing. She immediately crossed her arms over her breasts and went to the line of women waiting to get in the bathroom.

“Too bad,” Joe said to Dan, though he didn’t look as though he meant it. “I guess that means it’s your turn to perform next time, huh?” Dan suspected that Joe had always had a thing for Cindy. For that matter, Joe had always loved looking at Sherry’s large breasts.

“Yeah, I guess so,” Dan said, though he doubted there would ever be a “next time”.

When Cindy got into the bathroom, she took off her top and hung it on a hook on the door. She took one of the large paper napkins that were meant for the guests to dry their hands with, and she wiped the sweat from her brow, underarms and her torso. Then she took her top and waved it up and down, trying to fan it dry. When she put it back on, it wasn’t quite as transparent.

Soon after she came out, John herded the crowd back into the living room. “There are several advantages to hosting these parties,” he began. “One of them is that we aren’t required to perform unless we want to. But Barbara has something she wanted to show you tonight, so we’ll take a turn.”

Barbara spoke up, “John gave me a new toy this year for my birthday. It’s fun to play with, and hopefully you’ll find it fun to watch as well.”

With that, both John and Barbara walked into the media room and everyone followed them. Cindy and Dan sat down on a large ottoman. In the middle of the room was a device that looked like a saddle type cushion with a dildo sticking up out of it.

SYBIAN

“This is called a Sybian,” Barbara said. “It’s a vibrator built into a cushion, and works better than any sex toy I’ve ever had. You don’t have to hold it; you just sit on it, just as you would your partner, and it stimulates you inside and out. It’s really incredible. I’m going to demonstrate it. After I’m done, if any of you gals would like to try it, it’s easy to clean and disinfect the cushion and change out the other parts. This part here,” she said, pointing to a nubbed pad, “is what your pussy rests on when you sit. It vibrates as soft or hard as you wish, and provides stimulation for your clit. This part here,” she said, pointing to the dildo that stuck up from the cushion, “goes inside you. You use this dial here to make it rotate at whatever speed you want, and it rubs against your G spot. And you use this dial to make it vibrate at whatever speed you want. So you can get stimulation on the clit and two types of stimulation on your G spot at the same time. It’s quite incredible. If your partner sits behind you and plays with your nipples, you get a barrage of sensations on all your sensitive areas at once. I’ve never felt anything like it in my life.”

With that, she pulled off her panties and sat down on the saddle. She used a tube of lubricant to oil up the dildo, then she squatted over it and slowly eased down onto it. She leaned forward and turned the dial that made the pad vibrate against her clit. You could see the pad with the rubber nubs begin to vibrate. She then turned the other two dials that made the dildo rotate and vibrate. She leaned forward and back to position herself where the dildo felt the best against the inside of her pussy. When she had worked herself into a rhythm, John sat on the saddle behind her and cuddled against her from behind while he fondled her breasts through her nightgown.

Barbara turned a dial and you could see and hear the nubbed pad start vibrating faster against her pussy. She put her hands on the front of the saddle to support her while she began slowly humping the dildo that was rotating and vibrating inside her. The crowd stared mesmerized as her face contorted into a grimace of intense pleasure. John began lifting up her nightgown, and Barbara lifted her arms to allow him to slip it off of her, leaving her completely naked. John kneaded her tits and tweaked her nipples as she squirmed and bucked against the vibrating pad. She turned the dials again, increasing the rotation of the dildo and the vibrations.

Watching the vibrating, buzzing pad stimulate Barbara’s pussy was making Cindy very horny. She hadn’t had an orgasm in quite a while, and she badly wanted one now. She was surrounded by a group of scantily clad men, all sporting stiff erections. Cindy was sitting in front of Dan on the ottoman, between his legs. He was rubbing his hard dick against her butt and fondling her little titties through the flimsy camisole she wore. She desperately wanted pressure against her clit and something to fill up her pussy.

Just then, Barbara grunted and moaned, her body tensed, and she exploded into an intense orgasm. John squeezed her tits as she came, and he squirted his load onto her butt and back. After the tingling subsided, she leaned over and turned off the vibrations. She handed a towel to John, who wiped up his cum. She left the rotation on, allowing the dildo to continue reaming out her now gaping pussy. After a few minutes, she turned the vibrations back on and settled her clit back down onto the vibrating rubber pad. She turned the rotation even higher. The dlido was spinning inside her, stretching her pussy out. She leaned forward and pressed her pussy down firmly against the rubber pad and exploded in yet another orgasm, her second one in less than fifteen minutes. Her body went limp and John had to help hold her up. Her pussy contractions lasted almost a minute, as her second orgasm had been even more intense than the first.

Cindy had only had a few orgasms in her life, and here Barbara had had two in a single evening. What was this machine? Cindy had never used a vibrator before, let alone something as obscene as this fuck machine, but it looked like it could work magic on a girl’s pussy.

Finally Barbara was able to move. She turned off the dials and, with John’s help, got up, grabbed her clothes and left the room to clean up and get dressed.

John put his PJs back on and addressed the crowd. “We have medical grade cleaner that will disinfect the machine, and we have sterile attachments to replace the ones Barbara used. It only takes a minute to clean it up and switch them out, then one of you lucky gals can have a turn, if you’d like. Who wants to be next?”

To Cindy’s surprise, almost all the girls raised their hands. She couldn’t believe they had the nerve to use a fuck machine in front of a crowd of near strangers. She desperately wanted to feel those vibrations on her pussy, but she couldn’t imagine doing so in front of anybody, much less everybody.

John continued, “OK, it looks like we may be here a while. If anyone needs to leave, we’ll take a break occasionally and move cars around if necessary to let you out.” He then took the rubber pad and dildo off the machine, sprayed the entire saddle with disinfectant and wiped it down. He said, “Sam, since you won the Naughty Nightie contest, you’ll get to go first. Select one of these attachments to use.” He laid out a wide array of different attachments for Sam to choose from.

“What’s this one for?” she asked, pointing to one in the shape of a ball.

Just then, Barbara came back into the room. “That’s the G max,” she replied. “It doesn’t fit in as far, but it really fills you up nicely and the bigger diameter allows for better stimulation on the G spot. Give it a try, Sam.”

With that, John put the pad and G Max on the saddle and showed Sam which dials controlled the motions. She stepped out of her panties and onto the saddle while her husband straddled the saddle behind her. John gave her some lubricant, which she used on the attachments, then she eased herself onto it.

“Ooh, this feels good without even turning it on,” Sam said.

“Wait til you turn it on,” Barbara said.

Sam turned the dial to begin the vibration, slowly at first, as she rocked up and down to find the best position. Her husband began kissing her neck and rubbing her titties under her nightie. After a few minutes of this, he stood up and removed his shorts, revealing a rock hard cock. He sat back down and rubbed it against Sam’s butt as she rocked up and down on the machine. She had turned both dials about halfway and was really getting into it now. Her head rocked back and forth and she was moaning, oblivious to the people watching her. She reached around behind her and grabbed her husband’s dick. She held it tightly and gave it several quick jerks. With a loud growl her husband shot his load. Several thick wads of cum squirted onto the side of Sam’s butt and leg, dripping onto the towel that the saddle was on.

Sam’s face grimaced and her body tensed, then she exploded in orgasm. “AWWWW, Ummm, Unggh, aaaw, aaaw, oooh.” She continued rocking on the pad as her groans trailed off. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to be far away. The machine continued to hum its vibrations. She just sat there for several minutes, not moving, still holding her husband’ dick. It was beginning to get soft, but it hadn’t shrunk up yet. Suddenly Sam started moaning again and another orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. After she had stopped shaking, she rolled off the machine, lying on the floor, her pussy still in contractions.

Never had Cindy imagined such an orgasm. Her pussy ached to be serviced. It was all she could do to refrain from rubbing it right there in front of everyone until she had her own orgasm. They took a short break while a couple that needed to get home to relieve their babysitter waited for others to shuffle their cars around to let them out. Cindy and Dan took the opportunity to go into the living area and cool down. It had gotten stifling hot in the media room with all the body heat generated. Cindy’s top was soaked with sweat again, exposing her nipples. Dan’s hard dick tented his shorts, as did most of the men’s who hadn’t already cum. Barbara turned up the lights in the media room and switched out any towels or sheets she had covering her floor and furniture that had cum on them for clean ones. She also sterilized the attachments that she and Sam had used.

After a few minutes, the action resumed in the media room. Barbara dimmed the lights again. A single track light illuminated the Sybian. One by one, the women took turns on it and they all had massive orgasms, usually accompanied by their husband making a mess on them, the Sybian, the floor or all. Barbara changed out the towels and sanitized the saddle after each session. Finally Wendy took a turn, much to Dan’s delight. He was so horny he had been trying repeatedly to get Cindy to take care of it, but she was too inhibited to do it in public. Wendy selected an attachment and Barbara attached it to the machine. After a few instructions from Barbara on the use of the machine, Wendy stripped off her body stocking and started to mount the machine. Dan’s dick twitched as he saw the object of his fantasies spread her legs and impale herself on the fucking machine. He imagined his dick being swallowed by her plump pussy lips as he watched her work her way onto the dildo. Her massive breasts swayed as she leaned forward. Her lucky husband sat behind her and held her tits in his hands.

Suddenly Dan could take no more. He got up and took Cindy’s arm, helping her up. Dan went behind the chairs and ottomans and leaned against the wall. He positioned Cindy in front of him, then dropped his shorts. He moved aside the skimpy material between Cindy’s legs on her loose fitting shorts and began pushing his penis against her pussy lips. Cindy was so horny she was unable to stop Dan. She needed something in her pussy, and with Dan’s dick pushing against it, she couldn’t make herself wait. Cindy never had sex without lubrication, but Dan wasn’t going to wait. She was so horny her pussy was well lubricated naturally, and Dan was able to enter her with only three or four thrusts.

“Shhh,” Cindy whispered to Dan, as he was beginning to groan almost as loudly as Wendy on the machine.

Cindy leaned forward at the waist to give Dan better access. He bucked wildly two, three, four times in Cindy’s tight, unlubed pussy and spilled his load deep inside her. His knees buckled and he leaned back against the wall. The warm sperm lubricated Cindy’s pussy, and she pumped his dick as fast and hard as she could until he began to soften. Realizing they had no towel, Dan held his shorts against Cindy’s pussy as he pulled his dick out of her, wiping both of them up as well as the non-absorbent silk material would allow. He then slipped his shorts back on and they resumed their seat on the ottoman. Cindy could feel herself dripping onto the towel that covered the ottoman, and knew that the crotch of her shorts was completely soaked with cum. The quick sex only made Cindy feel more frustrated. She could think of nothing but her throbbing pussy as she watched Wendy writhe through multiple orgasms.

After Wendy finally relinquished the machine, Cindy was shocked to hear herself say, “I’ll go next.” Dan was shocked as well. She wasn’t herself; she was normally far too reserved to even consider such a thing, but her pussy was doing the thinking and it wasn’t going to take no for an answer. Without hesitating, Cindy chose the G max, as it looked like it would really fill up her pussy.

Cindy saw Joe sit on the floor directly in front of the machine, only a foot or so away. He had been ogling Cindy all night, and now he was going to have a great opportunity to see her in action, but she didn’t care at this point. She could clearly make out a stiff erection in his PJ bottoms.

Barbara gave Cindy a few instruction on using the machine, and put the pad and G Max into place. She gave Cindy some lotion, which she used to lubricate the G Max. Cindy’s face reddened with embarrassment as she pulled down her cum soaked shorts and stepped out of them. She quickly sat down on the saddle and began to ease her throbbing pussy onto the bulb of the G Max.

Joe couldn’t believe his luck. This is what he had hoped for when he and Sherry had invited Dan and Cindy to these parties all those months ago. He had never really believed that Cindy would come to these parties at all, let alone participate. And now his fantasies were coming true. He had long lusted after Cindy’s nubile little body. He leered at her as the knob disappeared into her tight little cunt.

Cindy closed her eyes to block out the crowd that was staring at her, and thought only of the large ball that was under her waiting pussy. She eased her way onto it until it was all the way inside her. She humped up and down slowly until it slid easily in her. Her pussy was so wet with her own juices, Dan’s cumshot and the lubrication that it didn’t take her long to work it in. She took more and more of it, until her pussy was all the way down on the saddle, her clit resting against the rubber nubs of the pad. After it was comfortably inside her, she turned on the rotation and adjusted the speed. The rotating G Max attachment made her pussy feel like it was filled up to capacity. It was a delicious feeling. She then turned on the vibration and adjusted the speed. Dan was sitting on the saddle behind her, fondling her nipples under her top.

Cindy had never used a vibrator before. When she felt the first vibration, it hit her like a jolt of electricity. She lost the power to think, to see, to do anything but enjoy the ride. She grunted and moaned involuntarily as intense sensations emanated from her groin. She was totally unaware of anything in that room other than the barrage of stimulation her pussy was receiving. Her face began flushing as she approached orgasm. Her head was flailing, and her moans were getting so loud that Dan, sitting behind her, was a little embarrassed for her.

Joe was so turned on by Cindy’s display that he wanted to spray her with his cum, but of course he couldn’t. Her aroused pussy lips were fully open right in front of his eyes and her clit was exposed, barely touching the vibrating pad. He watched her writhing in ecstasy on the vibrating pad, his dick so aroused that he knew if he touched it he would immediately shoot his load. He looked over at Sherry and saw that she was transfixed. He knew that after this, she would want to take a turn on this amazing machine.

Cindy put her hands on the saddle in front of her and leaned forward, intensifying the pressure on her clit. It had been only a minute or two since she had turned on the machine, and she was already nearing orgasm. She leaned over further and worked her pussy up and down on the rotating knob as she maintained contact between her clit and the vibrating pad.

She practically screamed as she exploded in orgasm. It was the most intense she had ever felt in her few experiences. Her entire body was tingling as waves of warmth and pleasure spread from her pussy to the tips of her toes and top of her head. As the orgasm waves began to ebb, her attempts to catch her breath sounded almost like quiet sobs.

Suddenly the vibrating on her clit was unbearable. Her cilt felt like it was hyper sensitive to any contact. She leaned back and supported herself against Dan to raise her clit off the pad. The G Max was still rotating and vibrating in her pussy, but she was oblivious to everything as she seemed to be resting with her eyes still closed.

Joe could see her pussy even more clearly now that she was leaning back. Her wispy pubic hairs were so thin and so blond that they were almost transparent. They did nothing to hide her genitals. Her body was dripping with sweat, making her glisten as though she had oiled herself up. The large ball inside her pussy was evident as it pushed outward on her pussy, making it bulge as it rotated inside her.

Dan grabbed the control box and increased both the rotation and vibration dials. After a short while, Cindy began moaning again, quietly this time. Dan reached down and grabbed her camisole and raised it. Cindy raised her arms, allowing Dan to slip it off of her body, leaving her totally exposed. Her nipples were so incredibly aroused that her small areolae were all bumpy, and the pink nipples stood out long and hard. Dan stared straight at Joe as he lifted off her shirt. Cindy really had to be into this machine, or she never would have permitted Dan to remove her shirt, much less cooperate with him as he did so.

The ball was stretching her pussy tightly and filling it in a way that no dick had ever done. The rubbing and vibrating was beginning to get her aroused again. As Dan continued playing with her nipples, she slowly began leaning forward again, letting the vibrating pad come close enough to her clit that she could just barely feel the vibrations. The relentless rubbing of her G spot was making Cindy crazy. She had never felt this sensation before. Her next orgasm snuck up on her; she never felt it coming. One minute she was just barely letting the vibrations touch her clit, the next second she was bucking wildly on the machine, her clit glued to the pad as the ball inside her rubbed and vibrated against her G spot. Cindy remembered nothing more of the party after that. The crowd watching couldn’t tell if she had one very long orgasm or multiple orgasms. She rode the machine hard for at least five minutes, grinding her pussy and sobbing. Her damp hair hung over her face and sweat dripped between her breasts. She humped the machine while Dan pulled her stiff nipples. Finally she rolled off the machine and lay on the floor until Dan helped her up and put her PJs back on her. She was limp in his arms and didn’t seem to care if she was dressed or not. Dan sat her up on the ottoman, but she just lay back, her head drooping off the edge of it. She was obviously ready to leave, but Dan wasn’t going anywhere until he had gotten to watch Sherry. Sherry was much less reserved than Cindy, and had a wild streak. He knew, after she had seen what had happened to Cindy, that Sherry was going to want to try the machine.

When Sherry finally took her turn, Dan wasn’t disappointed. He had long fantasized about seeing Sherry nude, and her nice tits were even better than he had imagined. After Sherry finished Dan changed into his clothes and helped Cindy do the same, then they said goodbye and left.

The odds that Cindy would perform in front of the crowd didn’t seem nearly as long now as they had before. For the first time, Dan began to have hopes that she would, and that they would be able to continue going to these parties. When they got home, Cindy rolled into bed without even taking off her makeup, brushing her teeth or putting on nightwear, something that she absolutely never did. By the time Dan got into bed, she was already asleep. Dan lubricated his dick and tried to put it in her naked pussy. Cindy rolled over, her back turned toward Dan. He tried again to slip his dick between her legs and into her pussy, but she wasn’t cooperating. Dan continued to slide his dick between her legs until he spewed on her pussy, and they both went to sleep.

Published 
Written by Sweetdreemz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments