Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Punishment or Reward

"Janey discovers her lover wants to delve into the world of D/s on the day she fills in at her job."

7
1 Comment 1
16.2k Views 16.2k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Janey didn't like floating at other apartment complexes in the company. It wasn't that she minded helping out, it was just that the extra driving time and then working at a place she was unfamiliar with caused her extra stress. It wasn't the big stuff. It was not knowing where the paper clips were or extra printer paper. It was getting a phone call from a tenant wanting to know if the paperwork they asked for was sent off last week. How should she know? 

On the way there Janey called the supervisor of the property. She thanked her profusely for helping out and answered the questions she had about the day's work. Right before she hung up the supervisor said, "Oh, by the way, Janey, a small package came for you yesterday just before we were locking up. I knew you'd be here today so I left it on the desk for you."

She was puzzled why someone would send a package to the property where she'd been filling in for only a couple days, but didn't really think too much of it. She finished the drive and unlocked the doors. She noticed the package on the desk almost right away, but decided to get other things in order before before opening it up. More work probably.

She straightened up the desk where she'd be working. She put away a few stray papers that had been left out. It was warm, so she went over to the wall unit air conditioner and flipped the dial from one to two. Not high enough to be a noisy distraction, but a little bit better at keeping out the LA summer heat. She smoothed the wrinkles from her blouse and skirt, and got herself a bottle of water to sip on at her desk. Finally, now that everything was in order she remembered the mysterious package she had yet to open. A brief glance at the address slip showed very clearly that it was addressed directly to her. A small incision on the packing tape indicated that someone had started to accidentally open it, and then realized that it was for Janey at the last second.

She cut open the packaging with desk scissors and opened the cardboard shipping box. Inside she found another small box, wrapped neatly in silver paper with a purple ribbon, and a sealed card with just the letter "j" on it. As she began to open the card, the phone rang. She sighed and answered with the envelope in her hand, unopened.

Before she finished her carefully practiced professional phone greeting a familiar voice interrupted her. "Janey. you've told me that you like being a submissive, but we've never gotten a chance to explore that in our relationship. Today is the day. I want to see if you have what it takes to truly obey me. I sent you presents. There is more to it, but it completely depends on how you handle yourself. Wear what is in the box all day long. The envelope has the rules of the game, as well as her first instruction." She started to ask him a question, but he cut her off. "No questions. I'll send you instructions throughout the day. Your reward or punishment is entirely up to you. Now open the card and then the box. I'll be in touch." And then he hung up without her even saying a word.

Janey's mind was reeling. They had talked about D/s relationships before, and while her boyfriend seemed interested and perhaps even curious, she never really expected him to want to participate with her. They had experimented with light bondage once or twice and it had really turned her on. She never imagined that he could be her Dom. Her Sir. So she never brought it up to him. He was sweet, caring and attentive, but had never really shown any tendencies towards the "lifestyle" as she called it. The sex was good, even fulfilling though she still occasionally yearned for something more. In either case she loved him enough to not make it an issue.

With her heart racing she ripped open the envelope. Inside was a card with a short note. It read:

j-

You will wear what is inside the box all day long. No one is to know that you are wearing this. You will keep your cellphone on your desk all day long. When a message comes you will check it and follow the instructions immediately. You will also receive other messages and instructions from me throughout the day which you will follow. Some of these messages will be hidden or disguised. Whether you are punished or rewarded at the end of the day depends entirely on you. Under NO circumstance are you to climax before you have permission.

Your first instruction is this: Open your present. Wear it now. Your first number is the number that the air conditioning dial is set to.

-S

Her hands were shaking with excitement and she could barely contain herself as she ripped open the package. Inside was a small button shaped device, a series of straps, a tiny box with numbers on it that ranged from one to five, and a note. She snatched out the note and read it. "If you opened the wrapping paper that I worked so hard on neatly, you may put this on in the privacy of the ladies' room, and you may put you panties in you handbag. If you were an overexcited slut and ripped the paper, you will put this on right here, in the middle of the office and you will keep your panties in the top desk drawer all day."

She bit her lip. He had never once called she a slut. It was just unlike him. But she couldn't deny that it excited her. And she had been an eager little slut by ripping open the paper like she had.

She quickly peeked out the window and saw no one near the door. She slipped back behind the desk, and began following instructions - before someone could walk in and see! As quickly as she could she slid her lacy panties down her thighs and to her ankles. She fastened the device to the straps, and put it on, finding that it rested right up against her sensitive clit. She obediently turned the dial to "2" since that's what the air conditioner dial was set to. She wondered now if she would only be at "1" if she hadn't insisted on making it cooler in the room. The sensation on her clit was extraordinary, but the vibrator was exceptionally quiet. She took a deep breath. She could handle this for one day.

Just then she heard the door swing open. She yanked her skirt down as quickly as possible and straightened it up. Her first client was here for his appointment, ten minutes early. She stood up to shake his hand, and realized with horror as she stood up that her panties were still pulled down around her ankles! She stepped out of them as discreetly as possible, and kicked them carefully under the table. She blushed, hoping he didn't notice, and stammered a greeting as she shook his hand. My god that was close!

Fortunately it was a quick appointment. She was distracted as the vibration built on her clit during the conversation, but he was only here to sign a lease, and she was able to get him out the door quickly. As soon as the door closed she flushed bright red and retrieved her panties from the floor, putting them obediently in the top drawer as she was told.

Seconds later a text message came through on her phone. It said simply "3". She inhaled, and turned the dial, ramping up the vibrator. How was she possibly going to make it through a whole day like this?

She made it through several appointments and phone calls without any other close calls or incidents. A few messages came through switching her between one, two and three.

At one point one of her residents stopped by the office to use the microwave that was set up in the common area for anyone to use who needed it. It was used most often for the employees of the property to heat up lunch, but occasionally residents used it too. The resident came in in a big rush with a cup of coffee in a styrofoam cup. He stuffed the coffee in the microwave and punched the quick key that was set to "reheat".

After a few seconds he yanked the door open grabbed his cup, slamming the door. As he rushed out he rattled off an apology and said "Sorry, big hurry. I left some time on the microwave for you."

She got up to clear it for him, and as she did, she noticed that the seconds remaining were 4. Was this a sign? Had he found some way to arrange for a guy to leave a number on the microwave to torment her? Was it merely a coincidence? Was she going to be punished if it was a message from him and she ignored it? What if it wasn't a message and she obeyed? Would she be punished for that?

After some mild deliberation she decided that ignoring a message would be worse than obeying one that wasn't intended. She turned the dial to 4. The sensation was incredible. By this point her clit was throbbing and her body was aching with desire. She no longer cared about punishment or reward, all she wanted was release. As she sat back and let the sensation nearly take over another text message came through. "Good." How did he know?

She quickly regained composure (as best she could) and looked at the appointment book. She was almost done for the day, and except for routine paperwork there was only one more thing on the books. She gasped as she realized that the next and last appointment was a guided tour of one of the apartment units! How on earth was she going to manage that while completely under his control? She was at the point where all she could think about was the sensation streaming through her body from the pulsing vibrator on her clit.

The time ticked by and no instructions to reduce the number came through.

CuteAndSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CuteAndSexy

After what felt like an eternity the door opened and her appointment arrived. The appointment was for a young married couple. They were energetic, well dressed and both very attractive. They seem a little tipsy as though they'd been having afternoon drinks and Janey noticed her bright lipstick on his neck. She was in such a state of heightened arousal right now that her eyes drifted down below his belt of their own accord. She caught herself and looked up almost right away, but his wife noticed the look in her eyes and smiled in a way that said she knew she was looking.

She stepped away to gather the paperwork (and to regain her composure), and heard them whispering back near the desk. When she came back and sat behind the desk, she noticed them both smiling and giving Janey appreciative looks. She was so aroused right now that she wasn't sure she could resist her urges if they were to be forward with her during the tour.

She caught herself eyeballing his now blossoming erection as she stood up to begin the tour. She imagined his cock taking her over the arm of the couch in the display unit while his sexy wife watched...or maybe she would participate and stroke her clit while her husband brought her to multiple screaming orgasms. Maybe she would make her please her first before she allowed Janey to have a taste of his ample manhood. Would the punishment she'd surely suffer later be worth the release now?

She debated for a moment and then quickly grabbed her phone and the remote control and stashed them in the compact purse she carried. She escorted them to the show unit on the little golf cart that the property had. As she drove, she noticed his hand drift up his wife's thigh to slightly under her dress. She couldn't see in her peripheral vision, but it almost looked like he was brushing his fingers up against her sex as Janey drove them.

When she finished the short trip she stood up to begin the tour, and there, on the seat of the cart were a few drops of her juices that had dripped from her sopping wet slit into the driver's seat. As she got out of the golf cart, the woman reached across and used the cushion of the chair to pull herself out. Her hand ended up directly in the juices left by Janey's arousal!

She turned bright red with shame and hurried to the door to unlock it and get the tour over with. Behind her she heard what sounded like a finger popping out of a mouth. She patted her behind and knew that she had a very large, very visible wet spot on the fabric of her skirt. Just then the phone beeped. "5".

She whimpered and turned the dial to 5 as commanded. Maybe her lover - no, her Master - sent this couple to her as her reward. Maybe Sir knows just how difficult today has been for her. Maybe Sir knows that she'd been his obedient little slut, and that she wanted to let this couple fuck her and use her for their entertainment. Maybe Sir wouldn't know if she were naughty behind the closed doors of the display unit. No. He said not to climax for any reason. She must behave... she must... "Is everything alright?" came a voice from behind her.

She snapped out of her fantasy to realize that it was her clients, waiting to be shown the apartment. She tried to rush through the features of the apartment, hoping they won't notice her discomfort. The vibrator was pounding against her clit. Her knees feel week. She felt a gush of her juices running down her thigh. She squeezed them together to keep it from showing below her skirt, and it made the vibrator dig deeper into her clit. The entire time the sexy couple couldn't seem to keep their hands off of each other.

She guided them to the bedroom. "And this bedroom is perfect for fuc..." She nearly choked as she caught herself, "...furniture." The woman made eye contact with her and gave her a barely perceptible nod. She announced that she was going to go look at the rest of the apartment, leaving Janey alone with her husband. And his extremely prominent erection. He made eye contact with her. In that instant Janey decided that she was going to suck his cock and let him fuck she right there. If his wife came back she was welcome watch, join, take over. Whatever she wanted. She didn't care. She need to cum, and to cum now. She was going to plunge his cock into her pussy and milk every ounce of his load inside her. Screw the consequences.

She licked her lips and started to reach for his beckoning cock. Her fingertips brushed the fabric and began to trail up towards the zipper. At that moment her phone beeped. She paused. He held his breath. On her phone was a number. Zero.

Janey reluctantly withdrew her hand from his cock. With a sigh of relief she reached into her purse and flipped the knob to 0. She shuddered at the sudden lack of stimulation. His wife returned to the bedroom a minute and looks from Janey to him. She put her arms around him from behind, making sure Janey noticed her run her fingers directly up his fully hard cock. She arched an eyebrow at Janey as if to ask "Do she need me to pull it out and put it inside you?" Janey smiled demurely and finished the tour as professionally as she could manage.

On the way to the office she made a show of stroking his cock through his pants. Back at the office she finished the business portion of the tour, and they eagerly signed the lease. Janey watched as they got in their car to leave. The wife eyed Janey one more time lustily and blew her a kiss as her head disappeared below the dashboard. Janey wished she could be the one giving road head instead of being left wet, horny, and alone.

The rest of the day passed slowly. No more messages come through her phone. Every time she ran across a number between one and five she stopped to wonder if it was a secret message, or if turning the vibrator would violate the rules and result in punishment. Did touching that man's cock through his pants count as breaking the rules? She considered taking matters into her own hands, and she found herself desperately wanting to let her fingers stray up her skirt. She resisted.

Finally her shift was coming to a close. She could go home and expect a nice reward from her lover. Her Master. Just then the door opened and a courier came through the door. He was a youngish goofy looking kid in a uniform that made him look even more gangly. He greeted her and commented that she must be filling in for the regular girl. This must be his regular delivery route. He handed her an envelope that is clearly from her Master.

She ripped it open and examined the contents. A slip of paper read "five", and so she flipped the dial immediately and automatically forgetting that she was not alone. Involuntarily she moaned with pleasure. Also inside were two sealed envelopes. One read "Reward" on the outside, and the other read "Punishment".

She leaned back, and closed her eyes, letting the vibrator begin working her back to the edge of orgasm. When suddenly the delivery boy cleared his throat. Oh my God! He was still here. "Miss, I need the company stamp on the line here," and he handed her the clipboard.

"Oh, I don't usually work here. Where is it?"
"It's in that top drawer there," he pointed.

She froze. In that top drawer was the pair of panties she removed this morning. Long forgotten, but surely still slightly damp and smelling of her earthy musk. There was nothing to be done about it. She opened the drawer, making no effort to hide her panties - or her shame - and looked for the stamp.

His eyes widened as he noticed what was in the drawer. She decided that the harm was already done, so she pulled them from the drawer with a flourish, set them directly on the desk and gave him a sly smile. She got him the stamp he needed and pressed it onto the line. When she did she leaned forward and let him look down her shirt at her pert breasts.

After he practically skipped from the office with a grin Janey locked the door behind him with relief. The vibrator was still on full blast and Janey was on the edge of a screaming orgasm. She threw together all of the paperwork she needed to do hastily and sloppily. The supervisor for the property called, and she found herself pressing the vibrator against her clit, biting her lip against an orgasm during the phone call. She answered the questions as quickly as she could without letting out her moans and whimpers.

She stuffed the Reward and Punishment envelopes into her purse then she practically ran out the door. She locked it behind her and dropped the office key in the drop box. With a last tug on the door she decided to get home as quickly as possible to find out her fate. Then she saw them. Her discarded panties sitting in the middle of the desk, waiting to be found the next day.

She sat in her car, vibrator on full tilt and decided that she didn't care about the punishment anymore. She began to let a full orgasm take hold finally. She was getting closer and closer. She was almost there. Her phone rang. She forced back the writhing screaming orgasm she was building to and answered the phone.

Her lover's voice came through the other end of the line. "Turn off the vibrator. I hope you had a good day. I'll see you in ten minutes. I have two great nights planned. Now take out the envelopes... and open the one you deserve."

Published 
Written by Sharaku
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments