Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reliving Last Night

"Kelly enjoys memories of best friends fucking like porn stars."

18
6 Comments 6
17.1k Views 17.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

This is story is based on our true experiences.   Some details and names are changed to maintain the anonymity of all involved.

I rolled over in bed to find Gibson smiling at me.    He is always turned on in the morning, and I think he had been watching me sleep for a while.

Gibson whispered, “Good morning, beautiful.   Did you sleep well?”

I nuzzled my head against his chest and purred giving a low “mmhhmmm” in response. I had my 34DD’s pressed against Gibson’s as I spooned against his right side.   I was slowly stroking his cock to life to tease him.    I was still tingling from the incredible sex we last night with Rick and Rachel.   We fucked like porn stars in some wicked hot positions.   I let my thoughts return to last night, relieving the evening   in my mind…

Rick and Rachel have been our best friends for several years.   They are our favorite swing partners, and sex with them is always amazing.   We hadn’t been with them in several months, so the sexual energy unleashed when we finally were able to fuck last night was incredible.

For the first hour, we enjoyed cocktails and caught up with each other like good friends do.   Then we decided to play “boys versus girls” PassPhrase.   To make the game more interesting, whichever team scored lower each round had to do whatever the other team wanted.    Rick and Gibson lost the first two rounds, so Rachel and I made them take off their shirts and then their pants.   Rick and Gibson won the next round and made us girls go topless.   Sitting their topless with Rachel, we decided to distract them to get them to lose.   Rachel started sucking on my nipples and squeezing my tits, and I was making sure that the boys could hear how much I was enjoying it.    The distraction tactic didn’t work, as Rick and Gibson won another round.   Rachel and I had to completely strip.

Before we started the next round, Gibson said that if we lose again that Rachel would have to give him head and I would have to blow Rick.   Rachel and I scored three points in our turn, and then we made out heavily to distract Rick and Gibson.   However, Gibson came up with a last second answer to beat us with four points.   I challenged them.   I said, “Double or nothing on the next round.”    We debated the details of the final bet, and then I said, “To hell with the game.   I just want to fuck!   Anyone want to join me?”   Of course, all three of them followed me upstairs to the bedroom without a second thought.

Once we got into the bedroom, Rachel and I got on the bed and started making out in a naked embrace.   Rachel is built a like me.   She is also 5’7”, and she has amazing 34C’s and a tight ass.     Rick and Gibson quickly stripped to join us.   Rachel rolled over on top of me and slid down to suck on my tits.   Rick knelt at the end of the bed and began to finger both of us at the same time.    I was instantly wet, and I was enjoying the attention I was getting from both Rick and Rachel.   Gibson crawled up by my head and knelt over me letting his balls teabag my face.   His huge, shaved ball sack felt warm on my face, and I wasted no time sucking on his balls.

Since we had swapped with them many times, Rick needed no encouragement to fuck me.   He lifted Rachel’s ass up so that her pussy was pointing directly at the ceiling, giving him easy access to my pussy.   It seemed a bit awkward for Rachel, but she wasn’t complaining about the pile driver position she was in.   Rick eased his huge cock into my pussy while lowering his face to Rachel’s pussy.   Gibson was rubbing her clit, and then he began stuffing his cock in my mouth, still kneeling over my head.

We fucked like this for a few minutes, and then Gibson took over eating Rachel’s pussy so Rick could concentrate on pounding me like I like.

SkinnyLexiii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyLexiii

  Rick was slamming his cock into me, lifting my legs up to get a better angle.   When he was about to cum, he pulled out and shot his load all over my clit and pussy lips.   As he stepped back to catch his breath, Gibson flipped Rachel over so she could 69 with me.   She wasted no time in licking Rick’s cum off my pussy and then sucking on my clit.   Gibson moved off the bed, giving me easy access to tongue Rachel’s sweet pussy.

When Gibson came back to the bed, he had a bottle of lube.   I knew what he had in mind.   Rachel loves to be ass fucked, and Gibson knew she’d asked for his cock in her ass once they started fucking.   Gibson put the Liberator ramp on the bed next to me, and told Rachel to bend over the ramp so he could fuck her from behind.   I shifted so she could keep licking me, while I watched Gibson push his cock into her wet pussy.   Gibson grabbed her hair from behind and told her to tell Rick how much she wanted to suck his cock while being fucked .

In between rapid breaths, Rachel said “Rick, I want to suck your cock while Gibson fucks me.”

Gibson pulled her head back hard by her hair and demanded, “Say it like you mean it, bitch!”

Rachel responded immediately, raising her voice.   “Rick!   I want your cock now!   Come closer!   I want to suck your cock while Gibson fucks me!”

Rick moved back into position, putting his semi-hard cock to her face, as I rolled to the side to watch the action.   Rick’s cock quickly sprang back to life inside his wife’s expert lips.   What an incredible site to see my husband pounding Rachel from behind while she sucked off her own husband.   They went at it like this for several minutes, until I couldn’t stand to be out of the action any longer.

I pulled Rick over to me.   I was ready to be fucked again!   Rick flipped me over to fuck me doggie style and wasted no time pumping me hard.   Rachel was moaning loudly, screaming out Gibson’s name.   Then the moment Gibson was waiting for arrived.

Rachel shouted, “Fuck me in the ass!   Put your cock in my ass now!”

Gibson expertly grabbed the bottle of lube and coated her ass without losing his thrusting motions.   He worked lube into her ass with his finger, and then pulled out of her pussy to add additional lube to his cock.   Gibson adjusted his position slightly to point his cock 2 inches higher at Rachel’s anus.   Guiding his cock with his right hand, he squeezed her ass with his left hand and pushed the head of his cock into her ass.   Rachel let out a loud gasp as she tried to catch her breath.

Rick was now hammering my pussy as I was watching Gibson pick up the pace of his deep thrusts into Rachel’s ass.   Rachel’s scream were even louder now, and Rick was so turned on see his wife getting ass-fucked hard.   Rick pulled out and shot his second load all over my back, while Rachel looked over in delight.

Rachel was on in deep throes of ecstasy, and Gibson was now pounding her ass as hard and fast as he could.   Rachel let out a final orgasmic scream as she squirted and came all over the bed beneath her, splattering her fluids all over Gibson’s thighs.    The tight ass, the screams, and finally the splash of Rachel’s cum on his thighs from the anal orgasm was all Gibson could take.   He held her ass tight and buried his cock deep in her with one last final thrust, pumping his cum deep into her rectum.   Rachel moaned deeply feeling spurt after spurt erupt from his buried cock…

I let out a soft whimper as my thoughts returned to the present moment.   I lifted my head and kissed Gibson on the neck.   I couldn’t believe how wet I was just reliving last night.   I climb up on Gibson, guiding his cock into my pussy.   I hadn’t said anything yet this morning, but he knew I was still in heat from last night.

 

Published 
Written by ahotwildcpl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments