Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Renee, Part 1

"Neighbor joins hot couple"

26
7 Comments 7
11.6k Views 11.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Renee was the first neighbor to greet us when we moved into the neighborhood, and has been one of our best friends ever since. She is around our age, and her two kids are in the same age range as our kids, so we all got along great.

Renee is blonde, about five feet tall, and maybe 100 pounds. She has a tight little ass and perky breasts. She always seemed to be in a great mood, and could light up a room just by walking in. Needless to say, I didn’t mind when we all went to the beach or the pool, or if the girls are just sunbathing on the patio. We have done so much together over the years that we consider them part of our family.

There has always been this playful flirting going on between me and Renee. Nothing serious, but Tammy, my wife, started referring to her as my “girlfriend.” Renee would even ask which nights she could have me to herself. It was all in good fun, and she was almost like a sister to me. Almost.

I worked afternoons and would get home from work around 12:30 a.m. Many nights I would find Renee and Tammy chatting, watching TV, having a glass of wine, etc. when I got home. She would stick around to have a smoke and a couple more drinks before walking back across the street.

One Friday night, I got a text from Tammy that she and Renee had hired a sitter and were going to a local club to drink and dance to “blow off some steam.” She asked me if I would pick them up after work since it was on my way home. No problem for me as I knew there would be a little extra drunk sex from the wife that night. Alcohol does that to her and I don’t really mind.

For the rest of the night, I couldn’t wait to get off work. When midnight finally arrived, I texted Tammy that I was on my way, and once again when I got to the club. You could hear the loud music outside, and it would get louder every time the doors opened. I watched several groups of people leaving before my two beauties staggered out. The back door opened and the girls piled on in. It’s always interesting when you are the only sober person around drunken people. I just wanted to get home and see what was cooking.

The ride home was uneventful. I just drove and listened to Tammy and Renee talk about the various people they met, and how much fun they had, both with a little slurred speech. We got home and I paid the sitter. Renee asked if we would let her kids continue sleeping and she would come over for them in the morning. The girls were still saying their goodbyes, and I waved as I made my way back to take a shower.

As I showered, I couldn’t help but to picture the two drunken hotties dancing and carrying on, and what I’d give to have them both at the same time. Before I realized what I was doing, I had my cock all hard and soaped up in the shower. Not wanting to ruin what was going to be waiting for me, I had to stop and cool off a few. I finished rinsing off and shut off the water. After drying off, I threw on a pair of gym shorts without any underwear. I rolled a joint and headed to the living room to check on Tammy, hoping she wasn’t passed out already.

As I entered the living room area, Tammy got up from the couch, put her arms around me, and started kissing me passionately. It didn’t take long for my cock to come back to life and she noticed. “Sit down,” she slurred, pushing me back into the couch. She took off her earrings and tossed them on the table.

AdrianShine
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdrianShine

She knelt in from of me and started kissing my bare chest, working her way down my stomach as her hands started working my shorts down, exposing my hard cock.

Before I knew what was going on, Tammy had my cock in her mouth and she looked like she was on a mission. That’s when I noticed something moving out of the corner of my eye. It was Renee coming down the hall from the direction of the kids’ rooms. “The kids are sleeping…ah,” she stopped in her tracks and smiled. I was a little shocked, and confused, but Tammy didn’t seem to notice or care what was going on for a couple seconds. She finally looked up and said, “I forgot you were still here. Do you like his cock?” She stroked and looked over at Renee, and then up at me.

I was frozen, waiting for someone to say or do something when she asked Renee if she wanted some of “what she was having.” Renee alternately looked at me and Tammy and slid beside me on the couch. I was still very hard, but also a little nervous. Tammy stood up and encouraged Renee to “go for it,” as she pulled her own tank top off.

Renee slowly moved her hand toward my lap, and grasped my cock with a nice firm grip. Her hand barely made it around my shaft, but it wasn’t long before her head was in my lap with my cock in her mouth. Tammy pulled my shorts the rest of the way off. I leaned back and watched Tammy slide next to me opposite Renee and whispered in my ear, “isn’t this what you wanted all along?” I couldn’t deny it, and she soon had joined Renee sucking and stroking my cock. I couldn’t believe it. Not wanting to cum too quickly, and to get some privacy, I suggested we take it to our room.

The girls reluctantly let me up, and followed me back to our bedroom. I hopped onto the bed and lit that joint I rolled. Tammy joined me on the bed and started kissing me. I handed the joint to Renee and unsnapped Tammy’s bra. Renee joined us on the bed and handed the joint to Tammy, who gave me a little nudge toward Renee. “Kiss her,” she slurred, coughing a little from the smoke. I leaned in and did as I was told. Tammy moved behind Renee and we had this sort of three way kiss going on.

A few seconds of sloppy kisses, Tammy helped Renee out of her top. She was braless, as I had observed earlier. For having two kids, she had a great body. Her breasts were a little cone-shaped but the ends were rounder than they were pointy. Her areolis were pink, and her nipples were hard and shaped like pencil erasers. I leaned in and started playing with and sucking on her nice firm tits.

Tammy finished getting undressed and started working on my cock again. Renee got up, finished undressing and joined her. I managed to stretch out so I was lying flat on my back. The girls were taking turns sucking and stroking my cock and I didn’t think I would last too much longer.

Tammy started kissing her way back up my abdomen, to my chest, neck, and finally my ear. She was sucking my earlobe and telling me all the nasty things she wanted to do, while we both watched Renee work on my cock. She started to ask me if I was ready to cum. I knew I was close, but didn’t want it to end. A few more minutes went by and I couldn’t hold back anymore. I just let it go. I felt my cock grow harder and thicker just before it started pumping my hot load into Renee’s mouth. She never missed a beat and surprisingly swallowed almost all of it.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by randomcouple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments