Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sally, Nancy and Me

"Sunday afternoon with Sally and Nancy"

6
3 Comments 3
20.0k Views 20.0k
4.7k words 4.7k words
Sally and I were seeing each other pretty regularly now, everyone at the office knew about it and it was cool. We hadn’t moved in together or anything, but Sally would stay at my place every weekend and even a few nights during the weeks we would sleep together at one of our apartments. Sally had a roommate so we usually stayed at mine.

It was Sunday morning and we were lying in bed together, I was watching a cooking show and Sally was kind of dozing next to me. She was laying on her front; wearing just a tee shirt and her plump bottom was kind of angled in my direction. I alternated looking at the TV and then back at her ripe peach of a bottom. I wasn’t wearing anything and my cock got a little harder every time I glanced over at Sally. I reached over and scratched her back trough the thin fabric of her tee shirt, half asleep she purred in approval. My fingers went in circles around her back, up to her shoulders and neck then straight down the centre of her back to her bare ass. I scratched up and down the cheeks; she was lying flat now with her arms up hugging the pillow under her head. I rubbed and massaged her butt cheeks, my cock still getting stiffer. I spread her legs apart and positioned myself between them and started gently kissing and tonguing her pert bottom. Poking my tongue down trying to reach her freshly waxed pussy. Sally raised her bottom off the bed just enough to let me find her clit with my tongue. She let out a long, deep moan.

Sally reached her hands down and spread her cheeks apart nice and wide allowing me full access to her clit and pussy with my tongue. It was completely bare and smooth and I loved the feeling of my tongue roaming around her cunt lips, darting in and out of her wet hole and back to her clit. This was long before the advent of Brazilians and Hollywoods at every salon in town, I had been with girls with shaved pussies before, I had even shaved a few myself in my time, but this was the first time I had experienced a professional wax-job – and it was glorious. I slowly flicked my tongue across her clit, up and down, up and down. It was so juicy down there and I was in heaven. “That feels soooo good.” Sally said quietly. I kept my rhythm going, Sally’s hands were now back up hugging her pillow and I was holding her ass apart myself, one gorgeous cheek in each hand. “Oh God.” She moaned. I kneaded her ass and I licked away at her. The moaning was constant now and I could feel her orgasm building, I kept my tongue working on her clit, trying not to break my rhythm for even a stroke. She was pushing her pussy into my face and I could feel the moistness on my nose. Finally her body got rigid, her legs clenched around my body and she called out, “I’m cuming.” She was out of breath, panting, stilling hugging her pillow and all she could say was, “Wow.” I could tell this was a big one, Sally liked to cum and did it often, but this was a special one.

I stayed where I was and kissed her butt cheeks, spread them apart and started to tongue her asshole. “Oh.” She said and I got as much saliva on my tongue as I could and just slowly lapped away at her tight little hole. I spread her cheeks as far as I could and poked my tongue in and out of her butthole. Sally lay on her stomach purring and squeaking as I played with her. This went on for some time; keeping her cheeks spread wide and my tongue slowly worked her area. My cock was rock hard now and I left one more large glob of spit on her asshole before I got on my knees, I pulled Sally’s arms back and placed a hand on each cheek so she could hold her own ass apart for me. I pressed my cock against her butthole and slowly slid in the tip, it went in so easily. “Oh,” Sally said, “ok.” I pushed in a little deeper and again it slid in nicely. There was plenty of lube in my box of tricks that was just under the bed, I had fucked Sally in the ass many times before, but we had always lubed up, for some reason today I just went with it. My tongue had worked her opening nicely, she was relaxed and sopping from my spit and I now had my cock all the way up her ass. I leaned over her and started pumping, Sally’s hand still spreading her cheeks apart, I looked down to watch my swollen cock slid smoothly in and out of her asshole, it was tight, but accommodating and Sally was rocking with me and moaning passionately. She was still flat on her stomach and I leaned right onto her back and really started fucking. Sally now had a hand under her and was rubbing her clit; I was really going for it, slamming away and could feel the rhythm of Sally’s hand playing with herself beneath me.

I slowed down and pulled my cock almost all the way out, leaving just the tip in and slowly pushed it straight back in, I did this again, and again. I was so close to cuming and wanted to wait for Sally’s orgasm. I could feel her fingernails scrapping against my balls and she rubbed away at herself. I kept slowing working my cock in and out of her and I could feel her getting closer so I started pumping away again, I was straight up on my arms over her and really grinding my cock into her asshole, deep. My pelvis smashing against her plump bottom.

“I’m going to cum.” I said, her breathing was very quick and heavy now.

“Cum.” She called, “cum in my ass.” Her fingers furiously rubbing away, “Cum in me, cum in my ass. Fuck yes.” And Sally came with a loud shriek. I had about two strokes left in me and finally I unloaded shot after shot of spunk straight up her asshole.

Eventually we showered and got dressed and went out for breakfast, we bought a couple of papers and sat near the window and talked about nothing much and sipped our coffee. Sally’s cell phone rang and she answered, I could tell that it was Nancy, a friend from the office. Sally and Nancy had become good friends recently, they were even talking about getting an apartment together, Nancy was having roommate issues and I knew this call was to see what Sally was up to so Nancy could get out of her apartment for the day. All I wanted to do was go back to my place and fuck Sally some more. Sally chatted on the phone smiling and I just watched her, her wavy blonde hair, she had no bra on and was wearing a tight fitting shirt with thin straps. I thought, “Why do we even leave the house? With a girl like this why even bother, we should just stay in bed all day, every day.”

“Do you mind if we meet Nancy?” she asked me when she put the phone down. “Her roommate is home and she needs to get out.”

“Fine.” I said and smiled. What was I going to do?

Nancy was a work colleague, she was very sweet and incredibly attractive. We had spent a wild night with a bunch of workmates recently that ended up at an S&M club downtown and Nancy had stripped-off and put on a real show for everyone. My friend Paul had fucked her a few times and by all accounts she was a sexy little number. We sat finishing our coffee when Sally said, “You know Nancy has never been fucked in the ass.” I nearly spit my coffee all over the table.

“So that’s the kind of thing you ladies talk about, huh?”

“Sometimes these things come up in conversation I guess.” Sally smiled.

“How is that possible?” I said. “I have seen her ass and there is no way that men have not been knocking on that door for years and years.”

“She’s never done it, she told me.”

“Isn’t she Greek or something? Don’t they do nothing else?”

“She is Greek I think, but she’s never done it.”

“What else do you girls talk about?” I enquired. Sally just smiled and sipped her coffee.

We met Nancy in the park, her hair was pulled back and she was wearing a little orange sun dress the colour was perfect against her dark olive skin. Her face looked fresh and she smiled a big smile when she saw us. Sally and Nancy hugged and Nancy gave me a little peck hello. She was a little shy, she had been a bit shy with me ever since our night out and I had gotten the Full Monty. I couldn’t help but to check out her ass, but it was hard to tell in her flared dress, but I remembered it from that night and it was fucking gorgeous. We found a café in the park and sat outside at a little round table.

“So what have you two been up to today?” Nancy asked.

“Well” Sally said, “Wallace dry fucked me in the ass this morning and then we went out for brunch.” I stopped in my tracks and Nancy just blushed.

“I see.” Nancy said, “sound like a better morning than mine. I think.” She was starring at her feet.

“I’ll get some drinks.” I said and got up and walked into the café. There was a huge blackboard behind the counter and there was a Sunday Special on champagne, now I was never a champagne drinker, but I though the girls would like it. So I ordered and bottle, three glasses, the lady filled a bucket with ice and I rejoined Sally and Nancy.

“Well, who’s the fancy man?” Sally said.

“It’s a nice sunny day in the park, I thought it would be nice.”

“It is nice.” Sally gave me a peck on the cheek as I sat down. “Nancy was just telling me about her day.”

“Oh, it’s nothing really, just my roommate and her new boyfriend, they are at it all the time. All last night and first thing this morning all I can hear is her orgasmic cries, it’s fucking annoying.” Nancy said.

“That sucks.”

“I guess if I was getting some myself it might not be so bad, but they just act like I am not even there.”

“Maybe you should join them.” Sally joked.

“Believe me, her boyfriend has brought that up many times. He tried to get into the shower with me the other day. He’s such a dick.”

We got through the champagne pretty quickly and I hopped up and got another one. The sun was strong and the champagne was certainly going to my head so I was pretty sure the girls were getting tipsy too. We laughed and joked for a long while, talked about the office, gossiping about this and that. When we finished the second bottle I suggested we take a walk, if we had gone for a third we would have had to have been carried out of there. We walked through the park, Sally held my hand as we strolled along. I could tell Nancy was feeling a little self conscious about being a third wheel as she was walking a few steps behind us.

“So where to now?” I asked Nancy, “What do you fancy?”

“Oh, I don’t know I was thinking I might just go home.”

“Hey Sunday’s not over yet,” I said, “What do you think, a movie, a bar, watch a video?”

“I don’t feel like sitting through a movie.” Sally said, “Let’s go back to your place and just chill.”

“That works for me.” I said.

“Are you sure? I don’t want to intrude.” Nancy said sheepishly.

“Nonsense.” I said, “We’ll stick a movie on and I’ll make some popcorn.”

We found a cab and headed to my building. Once inside Sally and Nancy made themselves comfortable and opened a bottle of white wine and brought some glasses.

“Sorry, fresh out of champagne.” I said as I poured.

“So what kind of movie are we going to watch?” I asked. “Comedy, drama, I’ve got tons.”

“What about those special ones you have in that box under your bed?” Sally asked with a cheeky smile.

“Or we could go ‘blue’. I have some classics in that genre as well.”

“I’ve never seen a porno before.” Nancy said.

“What? Really?” I asked.

“No never. I mean I have seen the stuff on cable, but I have never seen a real full blown one where they show everything.”

“Wow.” Sally said, “You’ve never been fucked in the ass, never seen a dirty movie, where have you been?”

“Shut up.” Nancy said embarrassed. “Don’t tell him that.”

“Hey, I’m vault. Don’t worry about me.”

“Let’s watch a dirty one.” Sally said.

I looked at Nancy, she was blushing again. It was hard to believe she was the same woman from the S&M club the other night.

“OK,” she said, “I would like to see one for once.”

I went into the bedroom and routed around my small porn collection, I thought I would be better off with an older title, something that at least pretended to have a story rather than a modern full-on, fake tits fuck fest.

AriiannaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriiannaHill

I chose the 1970’s classic Taboo, took it into the other room and popped it in. I sat down on the couch next to Sally, she was between me and Nancy and the film started. The opening scene was a couple in bed fucking and having argument about leaving the light on while they did it, the husband wanted the light on, the wife didn’t it ended with the husband packing a bag and leaving her. It was very 70’s and kitschy and we all pretty much laughed at it. The film went on with more bad dialogue, bad hair, bad everything really. The next sex scene was a teenage couple doing their homework, or not doing their homework. Sally was leaning right up against me now, in the film the girl takes out the boys cock and starts sucking it. I looked over at Nancy, her eyes were fixed on the screen, her mouth slightly open. Sally was rubbing my cock through my trousers, but Nancy just stared at the screen. Sally undid my flies and pulled out my hard cock and stroked it as she kissed my neck. Nancy was still transfixed on the screen when Sally head went down and licked the shaft of my cock, I leaned back and watched the movie as Sally sucked me, I looked over at Nancy and she was now looking at us, watching Sally’s tongue slide up and down my dick. In the film the teenage couple is interrupted by another girl, the cock-sucking girl in the film says to her friend, “I’ll let you suck it if you promise to give it back.” And the boy quickly shouts, “Promise her, promise her!”

“What do you think?” Sally asked Nancy “Wanna try?” Nancy’s face was like stone, she just nodded her head “yes”. Sally crawled onto the floor, her hand still wrapped around my cock and Nancy slid over to me, she reached out and grabbed my dick and pumped it a few times, then lowered her head and started circling my cock head with her tongue, Sally came up and kissed me passionately on the mouth. I played with Sally’s nipples as Nancy started sucking on me deep and hard. This was working out to be a very nice Sunday after all. Sally had taken off her clothes and was sitting on the arm of the sofa next to me, her bald pussy was right there in reach of my tongue and I started to eat her, Sally squeezed her tits together and tweaked her own nipple and I licked her pussy. With my right hand I was feeling Nancy’s body through her orange dress, the top was loose and I could slide my hand under and feel her breast as she sucked me. With my left hand I played with Sally’s pussy, I pulled Nancy up and kissed her, Sally’s juices all over my face and lips. Sally was rubbing her own pussy now and I embraced Nancy and we kissed deeply. I slid her dress off of her revealing her lovely pert, pointy little tities. I stood up and pulled off my jeans and my shirt, I moved Sally so she was bent over the side of the couch her ass pointing at me, I positioned myself behind her to enter when she said, “No, no do Nancy first. Do Nancy like you did me this morning.”

I looked down at Nancy sitting there nearly naked on my couch and she gave me this puppy dog look and simply said, “Please.”

I took Nancy by the hand and stood her up, she was still wearing her heels and she was very tall already, she had nothing on but a thin cotton pair of orange knickers. Her long dark body looked like a work of art, she really should have been a model or at the very least a porn star, she was stunning and my girlfriend was encouraging me to fuck her, to fuck her in her virgin ass no less.

In the bedroom I laid Nancy flat on her stomach, Sally pulled Nancy’s knickers off and spread her legs open for me, what a sight to behold, I was afraid I was going to cum right then. Sally laid down next to Nancy, she was naked too, and she played with Nancy’s hair and stroked her back. I crawled between Nancy’s legs and spread her butt cheeks apart, she had the most gorgeous ass, I remembered it well from the night at the club, she was very slim but had a perfect shape, her cheeks were like two teardrops, brown and smooth, her bush was nice and trimmed with a little landing strip. I worked my face up to her snatch and started licking away at her slit, she was already dripping wet and I poked my tongue in and out of her pussy hole. Sally was next to us playing with herself watching my every move. I was grinding my hard-on into the mattress as I ate Nancy and really felt close to cuming so I had to resist. I found her clit and started slowly licking it with wide strokes of my tongue, just as I had done with Sally in that very spot just a few hours before. Nancy was moaning and raising her bottom in the air to give me direct access to her juicy love button. She was musky and tasted stronger than Sally, it was different and I liked it. Sally tasted sweet and delicious, but Nancy tasted like a real woman, strong and passionate. I quickened my rhythm flicking her clit, I had my hands on her lovely butt cheeks spreading them wide and taking long deep breaths in with my nose to savour her scent. I could see her dark little asshole in front of me and knew that was where I was going, I wasn’t sure if Nancy really knew herself what was coming.

“Do you like that?” Sally asked Nancy.

“Oh yes.” Nancy answered out of breath. “That feels wonderful.”

I carried on with my tongue and could feel Nancy’s body tightening, I spread her cheeks as far as they would go, Sally had her body up against Nancy’s and they were kissing, Sally legs wrapped around Nancy’s she was grinding her cunt into Nancy’s thigh. I was going at full force now, my tongue rhythmically flicking her clit over and over again.

“Oh fuck!” Nancy shouted and a HUGE gush of fluid came shooting out of her and all over my face. It was amazing, I had seen female ejaculation before, but never anything life this, it was like a fountain. The feeling was increasable, the shock, the texture, the taste and smell, what an orgasm. Sally was laying on her back next to us still rubbing her own clit and pinching her nipples, she smiled at me as I spread Nancy’s cheeks again and started licking her little asshole. Nancy flinched a bit, but I just carried on. At this point Sally was cuming with a lot of noise, when she finished she rolled over and kissed Nancy, their tongues playing with each other as I continued to lick Nancy’s backdoor.

“How do you like that?” Sally asked.

“It feels funny, but I like it, don’t stop.” She said.

I did as I was told and kept tonguing, trying to squeeze my tongue into her tight little hole. I pressed my finger flat against the opening of and pushed a little, not trying to slide it in, but applying some pressure. I slid a finger into her pussy and slid it in and out as I went back to eating her ass. The bed was sopping wet from Nancy’s cum so I got up and shifted her over just a bit, I found the bottle of anal lube under the bed and kept it next to me and went back to working her bunghole with my mouth. Nancy was nearly catatonic, her orgasm had been huge and now she was enjoying sensations that were completely new to her. Sally was really talking dirty now, asking how she liked her ass being eaten, whether she thought I liked the taste of her asshole. Nancy was really getting hot, I now had two fingers in her pussy, pointing down rubbing the front wall of her vagina.

“You want that cock in you don’t you?’ Sally asked. “You want that cock in your little asshole don’t you?”

“Yes. Yes I do.”

“He’s going to fuck your ass isn’t he? Tell him you want him to fuck your ass.”

“Fuck my ass, please fuck my ass.”

I lubed up a finger and slowly slid in into her tight hole, there was lots of lube and it went it very smoothly. Nancy moaned as started to lick her clit again with my finger all the way up her backdoor. She was now grinding her ass towards me pumping her ass around my finger. With more lube I added another finger and she clutched out at the bedsheets around her and screamed, “Oh my God, I’m going to cum.” She was still grinding herself onto my fingers. I pulled my fingers out of her and put her on all fours in the doggy position. Sally was stroking her body and playing with her tits, reaching her head under to take a nipple in her mouth. I made sure Nancy’s back was arched and asked Sally to hold her cheek apart for me. The lube bottle let out a little fart as I squirted a huge helping into my hand and greased my cock with it. I circled her asshole with the remaining lube and another huge squirt into my hand and I worked my two fingers back into her asshole, it was so slick and slippery now she must be ready I thought.

Up on my knees with my throbbing greasy hard on in my hand I positioned myself for entry, I placed the head of my cock against her opening and pushed forward, the head slid right in, I had to hold back because it felt as if it was just going to go all the way in, we were really lubed up very good. I stayed still for a moment to give Nancy some time to adjust. Sally had a huge grin on her face as she continued to hold Nancy’s ass cheeks apart.

“You are so sexy baby.” She said to me, “You are my ass man.”

Nancy pushed back onto me and my cock slid into her even deeper, I started pumping in and out, but still not giving her the full length. Sally was looking on with great intensity and I squeezed her ass and fingered her pussy, she leaned in and kissed me as I pumped harder and deeper into Nancy’s asshole. It was wonderful, warm and tight and Nancy was moaning and trusting herself backwards to meet my thrusts. Sally reached under Nancy and played with her pussy, I could feel Sally’s fingers inside Nancy’s cunt and I trust into her asshole. Nancy was loving this and was becoming more and more vocal.

“Oh my God, don’t stop, don’t stop.” She shouted.

Nancy had collapsed and was now facedown on the bed her ass still in the air with my cock stretching her tight virgin hole. Sally was laying on her back again with two lubed finger up her own ass and her other hand rubbing her pussy to fast circular movements.

“Where do you want his cum?” Sally asked Nancy.

“In my ass, please cum in my ass.” I was playing with Nancy’s clit as I fucked her and she moved my hand away.

“It’s too much, too much sensation. Just fuck me, fuck my ass.”

I grabbed Nancy’s hips and help on as I fucked her, pulling my cock out as far as I could and then quickly ramming it all the way back inside her.

“I’m cuming!” Sally screamed as she continued to pump her finger up her butthole and rub herself. “I’m cuming!” Then it was Nancy, “Yes, yes! More, fuck me, fuck me! Oh my God!” and then there it was again, a huge gush of female spunk shot out of her drenching my balls and my legs, that was all I could take and let my self go, I leaned into Nancy collapsing onto her back and trust my cock in and out of her ass, slipping and sliding across her body drenched in her juices. I wrapped my arms around her and buried my face into her neck and I shot my load deep into her. My orgasm was so intense I couldn’t move, I just laid there on top of Nancy, I felt Sally’s fingers caress my back and she kissed me on the head.

We were all exhausted, I rolled off of Nancy and into Sally’s arms. “I liked that, I liked that a lot.” Sally said and we kissed. I reached around and put my arm around Nancy and pulled her to me and gave her a kiss. There I was, Sunday afternoon, in my own bed and a gorgeous naked woman in each arm.

“Holy shit.” Nancy said, “That was intense.”

“I told you that you were going to like it.” Sally said.

“What do you mean you told her? Was this all part of the plan?” I asked. Sally just smiled at me and shrugged her shoulders.

“Maybe.” She said.

“What are you girls like? You are worse than men.”

And with that Nancy leaned up over me and gave me a big passionate kiss, grabbed my cock and said, “Let’s get this thing going again – it’s Sally’s turn now.” She kissed her way down my chest and my stomach and then took my cock into her mouth and started sucking me again. Surprisingly I was already starting to get hard. Sally smiled at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

What do you think you’re doing?” I said, “Get down there and help her.
Published 
Written by Wallace
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments