Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sandwiched Between Love

15
9 Comments 9
24.3k Views 24.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words
The fantasy of a threesome was constantly playing in my mind. Ever since I had gotten pregnant the idea just wouldn't leave my head. If I ever wanted to do it, now would be the perfect time. I wouldn't get pregnant by any man's cum, and I didn't have a family to leave behind at home just yet. After much discussion, my fiance gave me the ‘okay’ and I began to plan my first threesome experience.

I already had the perfect couple and they were definitely up for the new experience: Emily and Joseph.

Emily was my soon to be sister-in-law, but she was also my ex-girlfriend. For years now we had been having a very active sex life with each other. Her boyfriend, Joseph, was my ex-boyfriend. Although we had dated for nine months I never got the chance to fuck his cock. That was something I regretted because his thick length would feel so good stretching my pussy. Together the three of us decided on a day.

When the day came, I knocked on the door with shaking hands. After a few moments that seemed to drag on for eternity, Emily opened the door with a squeal of excitement. A wild grin spread across my face as I dashed within the doorway holding her tightly. The feel of her large breasts squishing against my own caused a small wave of liquid arousal to slide out of my pussy.

As we pulled away I eyed Joe standing behind her. He flashed me the beautiful smile that had always melted me before picking me up in his arms. A happy giggle snaked out of my lips as my feet left the ground. His muscles were bulging as he held me, his slightly calloused hands were running along my back, and his breath was hot against my neck. All I could think about was how bad I wanted him.

As I landed back on the ground with a gentle thud I turned to face Emily once again. Her cheeks were flushed red and her breathing was slightly heavy. The stunning young woman was already aroused, and I couldn't hold myself back. Stepping forward carefully I reached up, caressing her jaw line. Her beautiful eyes were covered as her eyelids fluttered shut carefully. A small smirk grew on my face before I leaned in, carefully pressing my lips against hers. The feel of her lips was outstanding, they felt so full, smooth, and so delicious against my own. She made a quiet whimper of pleasure as I stepped closer to her, my arm wrapping around her waist to pull her flush against me.

One simple kiss turned into an intense lip-lock within a matter of moments. Her fingers were digging into my back, while my own hands got tangled within her curly locks. My tongue was safely held within the warmth of her mouth. We pulled away momentarily, only the loud pants of our breathing filling the air. Her hands slid lower, slowly cupping the globes of my ass. I whimpered quietly as her fingers began to massage, squeezing and rubbing my sensitive behind.

Ever so carefully I pulled away from her hold, and expert hands to analyze her body. Her glittering eyes winked at me before she twirled in her skirt. An excited gasp was heard from behind me as the skirt of her outfit flew upwards, revealing a skimpy pair of lace panties. I sunk my teeth into my lip as her fingers toyed with the end of her dress. Suddenly, Joseph's body was up against my back and his hands were sliding around me. I relaxed into his hold, focusing on Emily before me. She watched with wide eyes as her boyfriend's hands slid up my body, finally landing on my tits. She moaned quietly as his fingers tugged, massaged, and rubbed over my breasts. I nodded slightly, signaling to her that it felt as good as it looked.

A small pout formed on her face as she slowly pulled her dress upwards, allowing her own hands to dance over her body. I licked my lips in envy, wishing that my own fingers could be running against her soft skin. Joseph's head lowered as his lips slowly attached themselves to my neck. An immediate shiver flew over my entire body as his teeth sunk into my skin. My body wracked with a pleased shake, meanwhile Emily's dress was pulled over her body. I licked my lips, continuing my gaze upon her perfect form.

The gentle curves of her body were teasing as she reached behind herself, slowly undoing every snap of her bra. Finally undoing the last one her hands returned to her front, carefully holding the cups of her breasts against her warm tits. She whimpered quietly as her hands rubbed against herself. I was vaguely aware of Joseph undoing the button on my shorts. I wiggled my hips, allowing the denim to slide off my body. Emily moaned happily seeing my bare thighs, finally letting her bra fall down.

The sight of her full breasts caused me to moan out loud. They were so full on her body, and her nipples were slowly hardening before me. A knowing grin was plastered across her face as her fingers hooked under the waistband of her panties. Joseph's moan echoed around the room now as he urgently pulled my shirt off my body. I smirked at him before walking forward, pulling my bra off as I got closer to Emily. She giggled happily, stepping out of the only garment left on her body.

She immediately fell back onto the bed, allowing me to straddle her abdomen and slide down on top of her. A pleased sigh came between her lips as my weight settled down onto her body. A deep look of lust was in her eyes as I reached down, fondling her breasts with my hands. They were so heavy within my hands, the skin was overwhelmingly soft.

"Oh, please..."

Her begging was a quiet whimper, and I happily decided to obey. Leaning down I kissed along the top of her breasts, finally reaching her slightly hardened nipple. She gasped in shock as my tongue wrapped around it, covering it in a light layer of saliva. I began nibbling carefully, sliding my teeth carefully into her sensitive nub. I was rewarded with a hiss every time it happened. Her fingers were digging violently into my skin. I stood up carefully, leaving her whimpering at the loss of my body.

Her legs were spread wide atop the bed, her pussy lips swollen and shiny with her arousal. I groaned quietly as I slid my panties down my legs. She was so tasty, I knew from past experience and being denied her delicious folds even for this single moment was torture. With my body finally uncovered I dropped to my knees at the edge of the bed, spreading her thighs farther apart and leaning in. Her scent filled my nostrils and sent another round of lubrication to seep out my pussy. The feel of her hands tangled in my hair caused me to begin really going at her pussy. My lips wrapped carefully around her clit. A gentle suction was applied, causing a loud squeak to fill the air. I moaned into her pussy as I forced two fingers deep within her depths.

Her legs were already trembling and she was gasping for air with every thrust of my fingers. I picked up the pace, violently scissoring my fingers within her. Cuss words were escaping with her every breath before I pulled away. Anger flashed over her eyes as she grabbed my head and thrust it back into her pussy. I laughed quietly and grabbed her clit between my fingers. She gasped violently and arched her back, a gush of her juices flowing out onto the bedspread. With a sudden desperate need I leaned in, licking feverishly at her opening for any last juices.

"Baby. Baby. Stop. It's too sensitive. Come up here and give me that pussy."

Regrettably I pulled away and slid up her body, when I was straddling her tits I stopped. My hips ground in slow circles as I stared down at her. Breaths were coming in and out of her in heavy gasps, her eyes were half closed as she stared at me. The color of her lips were so dark, it was drawing me in. Finally giving in to my desires I slid forward, pressing my soaking pussy against her face.

Kit_Kat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kit_Kat

She moaned quietly as she reached up, digging into my hips. With my hands steadied alongside her head I began to ride her tongue slowly. The tip of her nose brushed against my clit every time I moved forward, and her tongue was buried deep within me. My whole body was trembling atop her.

My fingers dug into my own breasts, causing a loud moan to escape my lips the harder I squeezed. The pain within my chest was a sharp contrast to the immense pleasure I felt as I slid back and forth across her beautiful face. My juices were draping everywhere around her mouth, she was going crazy on my delicate places. I couldn't begin to comprehend what she was exactly doing, the feeling was too intense, her movements too rapid. All I knew was that my orgasm was quickly approaching. With a final climactic moment I exploded, screaming at the top of my lungs as my body was overtaken by an intense force.

She pushed me off her carefully, as I looked down at her and saw her face covered in my juices I couldn't suppress a giggle. I leaned down, carefully kissing her. I could taste my own self on her lips and I must say, I was a delicious woman.

The mattress sagged slightly as Joseph slid into the bed beside us. Somewhere along the lines he had stripped completely. I was mesmerized by his body and took a moment to appreciate what was before me. His body was thick, just as a man should be. Hardened with muscle, and a beautiful farmer's tan. His cock was long, thick, and completely solid. He stared up at me, an intense look of longing in his eyes. My legs were trembling as I moved over to him. I straddled his thighs, taking his erection into my hands. It had been so long since I touched it, held it within my hands. I never had the chance to have sex with, and knowing that I could finally feel him inside me urged me on.

He entwined his fingers with mine as I slowly raised my body above him before reaching down and aligning him with my entrance. I was scared, but the need to feel him was overpowering. I slid down slowly, closing my eyes. His head popped in before the rest of him immediately following, sliding all the way into my depths at a rapid pace. I gasped in shock, he was so much thicker and longer than I was used to. It was nearly uncomfortable as I settled down onto him, allowing myself time to adjust. He massaged my hips slowly, waiting for me to begin my movements.

I heard Emily trotting away to the bathroom and was extremely thankful for the time alone with Joseph. I smiled down at him, once again overwhelmed with the intense love I used to feel for this man. He smiled back at me before pushing up, I whimpered quietly understanding his actions. Taking one last deep breath I slowly began riding him. It was a comfortable rhythm, nearly pulling him all the way out of me before sliding him all the way into me again. His deep grunts echoed around me as my body became covered in sweat.

I was aware of her behind us on the bed, but I didn't stop to look. The feel of this beautiful erection deep within me was just too mesmerizing. My pussy was quivering around his every inch, my whole body was covered in tingles. It was then that I felt her hands sliding around my ass. I clenched my eyes shut and tightened around the rod within me. Emily knew about my desperate fantasy of double penetration.

"Relax Leah, it's okay."

I nodded slightly and took all of Joseph's length into my body before laying down as flat as possible atop him. His hands soothingly ran over my back, in an another attempt to keep me calm. He must have known that this would be my first chance at anal play. Her lubed up finger was running in circles around my ring. I shivered slightly under her touch, causing Joe to groan from the tightening on his erection. Kissing his jaw lightly I closed my eyes and waited for her to press into me. I finally felt it, the pressure of her forcing her dainty fingers into me. It was slightly painful and I felt myself tightening up. Her soothing voice forced me to relax. I let out a slow even breath as she was finally into me. It was painful, but in an odd way it was overwhelmingly good. I couldn't hold back a throaty moan of her name.

Carefully she fucked my ass with her finger, my entire body was shaking from the invasion. It was so incredibly different from anything else I had felt. With lots of time and patience she continually added fingers until she had three embedded deep within my depths. Grunts and profanities were flying out of my mouth like a cheap whore, I couldn't stop sliding back against her fingers, causing the swollen cock within me to jump. I wanted and needed more within my back entrance.

Suddenly her fingers were pulled away and I gasped, immediately whining at the loss. I was on the verge of complaining when I felt a cock head against my tight ring. For a moment I was pleased, then intensely confused. The only boy in the room was already deep in my pussy. Whipping my head around quickly I saw my beautiful Emily, with a strap on hung low on her hips. The erection wasn't overly large, just the perfect toy for ass fucking. My eyes locked into hers as she began to rub the toy. I whimpered quietly, highly aroused by the sight. Her hand cracked against my ass as I leaned forward again. The moments seem to pass slow before she finally pushed in.

I was immediately overtaken by the pain of a large intruder. I screamed out in pain, causing an evil laugh to escape Joe's throat. I sent him an intense glare as Emily continued to plunge into my depths. I was stretching to accommodate the wonderful toy, and it was quickly turning to pleasure. By the time every inch was in me I was trembling in ecstasy. My entire body was limp as I thought about the feeling.

Within my sopping wet pussy was a solid, hard, massive erection. It was spilling precum deep within me, this I was sure. Deep inside my ass was the perfect sized strap-on, controlled by my best girl friend. Together, Joseph and Emily began to thrust into me. It was a partnership, pulling me to a new height of pleasure. I could feel Joseph buried within me, deeper than I had ever been penetrated before. Emily was all the way within me as well, causing me an intense new pleasure I didn't know what was possible.

Beneath me his strong chest was gliding against mine, a layer of sweat making the friction completely comfortable. His hands were digging into my arms, his breath was heavy with his every thrust. I could sense that he was close, and knowing this only made me want to cum even harder. On top of me was Emily, her hips causing the toy to piston in and out of me. Her body was slamming into mine violently, a loud smacking echoing around the room. Her tits would occasionally slide against my back. I could hear her quiet moans of pleasure, and I knew my climax was coming.

My fingers dug into the sheets as my body was used as a pit for senseless fucking. Every thrust, grunt, and moan in the room was caused by me in some way. I began trembling in complete ecstasy as my vaginal muscles began to tremble around his cock. My ass was tightening around the toy as I screamed the loudest I ever had. My entire body opening up to raw and complete passion. I could vaguely hear Joseph's grunts as he exploded within me, a glorious amount of cum exploding deep into my pussy. I could sense Emily diving faster into me, causing the toy to brush against her clit at a faster rate. She collapsed on top of me a squealing mess amidst her own orgasm.

Every part of my body was in the middle of an intense fire as I struggled to catch my breath. Sandwiched between two of the most loving people in my life.
Published 
Written by x3holly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments