Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah - Part Seven

12
9 Comments 9
8.1k Views 8.1k
4.5k words 4.5k words
Sarah and I walked into the hotel ballroom to a crowd ofpeople, all dressed up, mingling, eating and drinking; the event was definitely well attended.We walked around the perimeter of the room, and then Sarah went off to look for the lady she was interested in and any clothing designers she could find.I made my way to the bar. The bartender did not take cash, and I had to buy a ticket for a drink. Each drink ticket was $10.00 or five tickets for $45.00.I knew that I would likely have two drinks, and Sarah probably would have at least one, so I bought five tickets and ordered a scotch.

As I looked around the room, there was a table full of food. I made my way through the crowd to the table, and to my delight, observed a large plate of shrimps. Loving shrimp and the tangy sauce into which one dips a shrimp I stood around the table for several minutes, just eating shrimp and sipping scotch. I was happy.

After a while, however, I became a little self conscious that I was the only one eating the shrimp, and, I might add, doing a good job of devouring all that were on the plate. I tried to disguise my enthusiasm for the shrimp by making my way slowly up and down the long food table, tasting things here and there; a stuffed mushroom; a deviled egg; some spicy dip. Once back at the shrimp plate, however, I feasted again. Having finished my drink, I returned to the bar and ordered another scotch.Sarah found me at the bar.

“Let’s dance," she said, taking my hand.

Dancing is not on my list of things I like to do, but Sarah needed to talk to me privately, and the dance floor wasn’t very crowded. I finished my scotch and was led out to the dance floor.

“I found her,” Sarah indicated. “Her name is Patricia, but she prefers to be called Trish.”

Sarah and Trish had found some private space in the ballroom where they could talk, and apparently had let each other know that there was some interest in their getting together later that night.

“Here’s the deal,” Sarah explained. “I’m going to try and get Trish to agree to include you in our little get together. You would like to be a part of a threesome, wouldn’t you?”

I really wanted to say “Duh!” or “Fuck yes!” but played it cool and indicated that whatever I could do to help Sarah with Trish, I would be more than willing to do so.

“I’ll try. No promises!” Sarah emphasized.

“I know that this would be your first time with two women. Just keep yourself under control, and follow my lead. I’ll try and let you know what to do and when.”

Sarah was right, of course. I admit to being excited at the thought of being with two ladies, but, at the same time, I also admit to being nervous. Anything Sarah could do to help would be appreciated. Male nervousness and erections do not go well together. Sarah wanted me to meet Trish, and Trish wanted to meet me. Sarah and I walked across the room to where Trish was sitting with several others.

As we approached, Trish stood. I felt a little like I was at an audition, being scrutinized and evaluated. It was a slightly uncomfortable feeling. Maybe Trish was having the same thoughts.
Trish extended her hand as Sarah introduced us.

I’ve always found the “handshake” to be an interesting, yet odd moment. Trish knew why I was being introduced to her; and I knew why I was being introduced to Trish. Ultimately, we both knew that we were meeting to consider a threesome; group sex; fucking. Yet it all began with a formal-like handshake! Odd!

Trish was tall, very tall; taller than me by several inches, maybe a half a foot. When I saw how tall Trish was, an old dread immediately gripped my gut. When I was forced to attend ballroom dance classes in elementary school, my dance partner was Marie Johnson. Marie stood a good two feet above me, and when we danced, I either stared at her flat chest or tilted my head way back to look up at her. I was teased unmercifully by the other boys. I have never forgotten that experience. Please, Sarah, do not suggest that Trish and I dance. I was a little uncomfortable just standing next to her.

The irony was, of course, that while I was intimidated by Trish’s height, I had no problem fucking her brains out, given the opportunity. Trish had light brown hair. I assumed her hair was long, as it was piled high on her head in a big bun. She had a simple, cute face. She was not drop dead gorgeous; just a normal, girl-next-door looking lady.

Trish’s nose was slightly crooked. Maybe she had broken it at one time, or maybe she was born with it that way. In any case, it made that girl-next-door look a little more sensual; a little more exotic; and to me, a little more erotic. I liked it! And, Trish had these deep blue, very bright, piercing eyes that caught your attention right away. A sultry glance with those eyes and a guy would drool like Pavlov’s dog.

She wore a dark blue, small white polka dot strapless outfit, with a just above the knee flared skirt and dark blue high heels. It seemed to me, though I'm certainly no expert on women’s wear, that she was wearing more of a sun dress than any more formal attire. She had a nice body, with a thin waist, good sized boobs, and long legs; very long legs.

The three of us talked for a while, mostly about the event and the people who were there; cocktail small talk. Trish had a nearly empty glass of wine, so I offered to get she and Sarah a drink; both asked for white wine; I ordered another scotch, using my last ticket.

As I made my way to the bar, I hoped that Sarah and Trish were having one of those “what do you think?” discussions.

When I returned with the drinks, Sarah and Trish were speaking with three other women. I gave Sarah and Trish their wine, was introduced to the other women and along with Sarah, explained who I was, how Sarah and I had met, and how it was that Sarah and I were at this fundraiser.
After several minutes of cocktail conversation, Sarah once again suggested that she and I dance. We put our drinks down on a small side table and made our way to the dance floor.

I learned that the three other women were clothes designers and that Sarah needed to spend some time with them. Sometime in her career, she would work with one or all of these women, and it was important that she make a connection and a good impression with them now.

I could leave and go home any time I wanted. Sarah would drive to Trish’s house in Trish’s car; Trish would change, and then the two would drive to our house. Sarah’s only request was that I stop on the way home a buy a couple of bottles of white wine. Sarah indicated that I should wait up. But if it got really late, then either they had to spend more time at the fundraiser than they wanted to, or while at Trish’s house, the two had begun to start their fun together, and I should go to bed.

If I was in bed, or asleep, and Sarah had successfully negotiated a threesome, she would come to my room and get me. Sarah returned to Trish; I left to go home, stopping first to say goodbye to the shrimp. 

Back at the house, I chilled the wine, showered, and changed into a tee shirt and a pair of shorts, no underwear, and watched television, waiting for Sarah and Trish to arrive. It must have been after 11:30 p.m., as the local news was over, when I turned off the TV and was beginning to turn off the lights in the living room, when I heard a car pull up outside.

In from the cold came Sarah and Trish; Sarah still all dressed up and Trish in a sweater and jeans, with her long hair flowing down to her low-back.bThe two said hi and went directly to Sarah’s room. Assuming that they had not fooled around at Trish’s house and that Sarah was now changing, I turned the TV back on, opened one of the bottles of wine, and found three suitable glasses.

The two came out from Sarah’s room within a few minutes, Sarah having changed into a tee shirt and shorts. I grabbed the open wine bottle and the glasses and walked into the living room where Sarah and Trish had settled onto the floor. We drank wine and talked. I looked for any sign from Sarah that would indicate that she had been successful and that three of us were going to fool around.

All Sarah did was drink wine and talk about what she did, what Trish did, what I did, the house we were in and her future job. Trish sipped her wine and asked a lot of questions about Sarah’s work and my studies.

I sipped as little wine as possible, not just to stay sober but because I don’t like wine. But if I had to sip wine that I did not like while these two got themselves physically and/or emotionally ready then that’s what I would do!

The first wine bottle was drained, and the second bottle opened and poured. The conversation continued. The two wine bottles finally empty, Sarah played with them on the floor while she continued to talk about her career plans and how she and Trish had first met. Eventually, Sarah spun one bottle around and when it stopped it was pointing at me.

“Spin the bottle!” Sarah declared, as she got up onto her knees, crawled over to me and gave me a long, tongue lashing, sloppy kiss.

“Your turn!” she said to me.

I spun the bottle and it pointed directly between Sarah and Trish.

“Spin it again!” Sarah urged.

It was a basic game, one played by high school age kids, but I could see where Sarah was going with it and followed her lead. My second spin left the bottle pointing straight at Trish. She did not hesitate, and crawled to me on her hands and knees, and gave me a long, open mouth, tongue probing kiss, putting the palm of her right hand gently on my face, and making a little moaning sound. Her passion took me by surprise. But it was a very good sign.

Trish spun the bottle and it pointed at Sarah. The two ladies really went at it, each giving open mouthed, sloppy, wet kisses to the other. They would separate for a second and then do it again, and then again, as if I wasn’t even there. The game went on for some time, each of us having several opportunities to kiss and hug the others.

At one time, when Trish and I were kissing, Sarah popped her head in and joined in the kissing, so the three of us were hugging and exchanging spit. I was impressed. Whether it was pre-planned or something she had thought of on the spur of the moment, Sarah had come up with a plan to get the three of us together and it seemed to be working just fine.

My cock was hard. That should have been evident to both Sarah and Trish, as there was a large bulge in my shorts.

“Sarah tells me that you have a big cock!” Trisha suddenly blurted out without even looking up at me. I looked at Sarah, a little taken by surprise.

“I’ve seen pictures of it,” Trish said, “and I think she’s right.”

“I showed Trish some of the pictures I took.”Sarah indicated, as I looked to her for some indication as to how I should respond.

“I was impressed!” said Trish, glancing over at me, her face a little flushed. There was a long silence. I wasn’t sure what I should say, if anything.

I looked at Sarah for some help, but Sarah just looked at Trish, pleased with the direction that the conversation had taken. “Will you show it to me?” asked Trish, with just a little look of embarrassment.

Clearly, whether it was Sarah’s plan or Trisha’s aggressiveness, or just the wine, we had turned the corner from a friendly conversation to the beginning of an evening of sex.

“Show her!” Sarah said with encouragement some anticipation.

There was a game taking place. Maybe Sarah had planned it all to take place this way. Maybe the two had planned it this way. Maybe there was no plan at all. In any case, the challenge had been made, and it was now time for me to add my own part to this game; to keep the game moving forward.

“I don’t just take it out and show it. Sure you can see it, but what do I get in return?” I asked, looking at both of them. Sarah and Trish were both thinking the same thing, but Sarah let Trish say it.

“What do you want in return?”

“Seeing some tits and nipples would be a good beginning.”

“A beginning?” Trish asked curiously.

“Well, if you like what you see, maybe we can negotiate some more.” I said, upping the ante a little, and gaining some confidence. Trish and Sarah looked at each other.

“I’ve seen it.

kimberly_johnsonTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kimberly_johnsonTS

It’s very nice. You’ll like it!” Sarah said to Trish, “But it’s up to you.”

The burden of moving forward or not was now on Trish. There was another few seconds of silence.

“Deal!” Trish declared.

Sarah took off her tee shirt. Wearing no bra, her tits just bounced out of the shirt as she lifted it over her head. Her nipples were already hard. Trish removed her sweater, and, wearing a bra that she unclasped in the front, let two beautiful tits fall out. They were bigger than Sarah’s and her hard nipples pointed proudly out about a half inch.

Both ladies, watching each other, started to twist and pull on their nipples.

The game had officially begun. I had two attractive women in front of me each playing with their nipples while I rose to undo my shorts and expose my manhood.

Once the button of my shorts was undone, I slid the zipper down and my hard shaft sprung out. It was swollen and pointing straight out.

I dropped my pants to the floor and stepped out of them, subtly indicating that I was going to leave them off.

Trish stared at my cock; Sarah stared at Trish looking for a reaction.

“You have a big cock!” was all that Trish said at first.

“Mmmmmm, it’s big and thick! It’s beautiful!” Trish added a few seconds later.

I stood there letting the two women look at my cock.

It was a wonderful feeling that sent chills up my spine, and I was both aroused and proud.

“Can Trish hold it in her hand?” Sarah inquired, trying to keep the game moving forward.

“Sure!” I indicated, walking a few steps towards Trish, my shaft bobbing back and forth.

Trish reached out and held my shaft in the palm of her right hand.

“Sarah, you’ve had his cock?” Trish asked, already knowing the answer. She never took her eyes off of my manhood.

“Many times!” Sarah said rather proudly.

“You are a lucky girl!” Trish said, edging closer to me, continuing to stare at my cock in her hand.

Trish started to stroke my cock, causing pre-cum flow out and drip to the floor in a long string.

“Do you want to play with it? I asked, again pushing the game forward.

Trish looked at Sarah. “Can I?” she asked, seeking Sarah’s permission.

“Whatever turns you on girl!” Sarah said, as she leaned back against the couch to watch.

I backed up and sat back down on the leather chair. Trish moved on her hands and knees toward me, tits swaying back and forth, looking at my cock like someone who had not eaten in days.

Trish took my shaft in both of her hands and stroked it. Pre-cum oozed out and down the shaft, running over Trish’s hands.

Trish licked just the head, cleaning up the pre-cum, even while more pre-cum poured out of my little slit.

Trish became aggressive, licking faster, flicking her tongue all over the head. She had done this before, and knew what she was doing and what she wanted. It appeared to me, happily, that at this moment she wanted my cock.

She played with me, tickling the shaft with her tongue, stroking my cock with both hands, rubbing the smooth skin on the head of my cock with her fingers. She cupped my balls with one hand and tickled them with the tips of her fingernails. She watched my eyes for any reaction that would tell her that she was doing what I wanted; that she was giving me the pleasure I needed.

The game was underway and taking on its own momentum.

Trish worked her magic tongue all over my cock, eager, and excited. Sarah watched, playing with her nipples. It was all coming together.

Trish took the head of my cock in her warm mouth and sucked on it hard and fast. Too fast. I would cum in seconds if she sucked on my head this fast.

Fortunately, Sarah finally joined us, played with Trish’s nipples, twisting and pulling on them, and then stuck her tongue in to lick my shaft while Trish sucked on just the head of my cock.

A moment that I had long thought about was here. Two attractive ladies were giving me a blow job; warm wetness surrounded the head of my cock; the sense, the feeling was wonderful.

Sarah and Trish alternated sucking and licking my cock, and kissing each other. Other times they both sucked on the swollen head of my cock at the same time, making the head red and purple.

I watched, mesmerized by the sight of two ladies licking and sucking on my cock, each eager to have me in their mouth and to make me cum.

Then Sarah backed away. “Fuck him!” she said. “Fuck his cock!”

“No!” mumbled Trish, as she continued to suck my cock. “I want to make him cum!”

“Sit on his cock!” Sarah urged. “Fuck him!”

“No!” said Trish. “He’s going to cum for me! Aren’t you, Michael. You’re going to give me your cum!”

Sarah joined back in, and the two using their lips, tongues, hands and fingers brought me to the edge.

“Do you want him to fuck you?” Sarah asked Trish, once again trying to get Trish to take my cock in her pussy.

“I want his cum!” Trish said, looking like a wild woman as she stroked my cock hard and fast and looked me in the eye.

“Cum for me! Cum for me!” Trish yelled at me as she stroked my cock with both hands, making sure to run the finger and palms of her hands over the smooth skin of my sensitive head. “I want your cum!”

These were orders, not requests. Trish gritted her teeth, stared into my eyes and stroked my shaft fast and hard with both hands.

The whole thing happened so quickly. A new lady sucking on and stroking my cock; tits and nipples to feel and squeeze; lips and tongues flicking and flashing over the head of my cock and shaft. I wish it had lasted for hours. But it did not.

“I’m going to cum!” I yelled as I raised my ass up off the chair to push my manhood deep into Trish’s mouth.

Sarah licked the shaft and helped to stroke, while Trish consumed my shaft, sliding her lips down to its base.

I shot gobs of hot cum into Trish’s mouth; one long spurt after another. I know I yelled or groaned. It was an intense moment that seemed to go on and on, hot goo filling Trish’s mouth

Trish continued to stroke my cock with one hand as she turned with a mouth full of cum, some already dribbling down from the corners of her mouth, seeking Sarah’s lips and mouth.

Even as cum dribbled out of my cock, and Trish continued her stroking of my shaft, Trish and Sarah kissed, and cum was swapped between the two ladies, some of it dripping down in long strings onto their tits.

Little streams of cum ran out of the corners of Sarah’s mouth; cum also covered Trish’s chin. When the two stopped kissing, one or both had swallowed, and Trish returned to lick the remaining cum off of my shaft and her fingers while Sarah sucked on Trish’s nipples.

Trish sat back, partly against Sarah, as the two admired their work and my fading erection. Sarah leaned her head on Trish’s shoulder and lightly played with Trish’s hard and wet with cum nipples.

“Thank you!” Trish said, looking right into my eyes and smiling, cum still glistening on her chin.

After a minute or so of enjoying the moment, and eager to get on with other things, Trish got to her feet, took Sarah’s hand and the two walked quickly to Sarah’s room.

Was that it, I thought. Yes, it was a great blow job, given by two talented ladies, but wasn’t there going to be more? Should I follow them to Sarah’s room?

I waited to see what would happen. Sarah shut the door to her room.

Finally, after several minutes, Trish walked out of Sarah’s room and over to me, as I sat in the chair, my soft cock listing to one side. Her tits swung side to side as she walked, and she had taken off her shorts.

She stood right in front of me for a few seconds, as I took in the beauty of her body.

“Thank you again!” she said.

“No! No! I should be thanking you!”

Nothing else was said.

Trish slowly removed her panties and kicked them aside.

“This is what you wanted to see, isn’t it?” She said as she raised one leg and foot to the arm of the chair, spreading her legs, and showing me her neatly trimmed and very wet pussy.

“Do you like it?” She asked as she ran her finger over her wet pussy lips.

I reached out with my hand to touch it, but Trish lowered her leg and stepped back.

“You can look, but you can’t touch!” she said.

She stood in front of me for a few seconds as I stared at her pussy, and then she turned and walked back to Sarah’s room and shut the door, never saying another word.

I was a confused. Is she a tease? Will there be more? What was that all about? Was she expecting me to do something?

I waited for a while, hearing sounds of pleasure coming from Sarah’s room.

Finally, I shut off the light and went to bed. If I was to be part of any more sex tonight, I thought, Sarah would come and get me.

I woke about 10:00 a.m. the next morning, showered and shaved, and made my way downstairs.

Sarah was sitting at the kitchen table, still in her pajamas, sketching on her pad and drinking a cup of coffee.

“Good morning!” I said as I poured myself some coffee and joined Sarah at the table.

“Did Trish leave?”

“Early this morning.” Sarah indicated. “I’m sorry that it didn’t work out the way you wanted.”

“That’s okay.” I said. “It was still an interesting experience. Seeing the two of you sucking on my cock and swapping cum was awesome!”

Sarah put her hand on mine, in mock sympathy. “She was just in the mood for a good woman last night!”

And then just to rub it in, she added, “And what a body she has. She made me cum several times! You would have enjoyed her! She was a real slut in bed!”

Ouch!

Sarah laughed. “Seriously,” she said, “she did like you, loved your cock, and asked me all sorts of questions about how you were in bed. You were the subject of all our dirty talk to each other.”

“And you said….?”

“I told her that you were very good at getting me off, a tease, and the most erotic man I ever met.”

“And that means….?”

“You have a dirty mind, like to please a woman, and think of all sorts of ways to do that.”

“She was a bit of a tease.” I said, recalling the moment that she told me I could not touch her pussy.

“She told me that she let you see her pussy but wouldn’t let you touch it. She knew you wanted her. It was her way of acknowledging that she knew you wanted her, but that it wasn’t going to happen, at least this time. In show biz, it’s called always leave with the audience wanting more.”

“Did you have a good time?” I asked.

“Yes! She does have a great body. She likes to be in charge, as do I when I’m with a woman, so we wrestled a bit over who was going to do what. She’s also aggressive, strong and can cause some pain when she wants to. But it was good; I enjoyed it! I haven’t been with a woman in a long time, so it was different, but still very enjoyable.”

“I could see her aggressiveness!” I added. “Did you see her eyes and the expression on her face when she was trying to get me to cum? Wow! She was intense!”

“Really,” Sarah added, “she just wanted to be with a woman last night. That’s all! If she had been in a different mood, I’m sure she would have wanted you to join us. ”

I wasn’t sure whether Sarah was just being nice, trying to soothe my disappointed male ego, or whether she was right. I chose to believe the latter!

I got up to pour myself another cup of coffee. “Want some more?” I asked Sarah.

Sarah smiled, stood up, and took my hand. “Yes!” she said. And she walked me to her room.

Published 
Written by mike8253
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments