Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Satisfying Jane, Chapter 2

"The party was on, all four of us were about to have a great time with each other."

3
3 Comments 3
12.7k Views 12.7k
3.3k words 3.3k words

They came in and sat down, one on each side of Jane on the sofa; I took up my place in the facing chair.   I offered a cocktail to them, they each opted for a glass of hearty red wine, which I delivered post haste, bringing one for each of us as well.   As I again seated myself in the arm chair Sally bounded off of the couch and came to join me, turned and straddled my lap as she eagerly flopped down across my thighs.   She began a quivering back and forth motion up and down my legs, trying to get me aroused enough to feel the bulge beneath her hot to be had snatch.   While she started this with me I watched as Jake went to work on Jane, his hands were quickly working their way across her swelled nipples, nicely visible under the fabric of her dress.   Sally rhythmically moved across my hardening cock laying down the leg of my pants, raised her hips up only long enough to pull her skirt up above her luscious hips, now only the fabric of my pants separated us. She had intentionally come to the house commando style, and I could feel the nakedness of her pussy as she moved deliberately up and down the length of my penis.

I focused on the offerings that Jake was providing Jane, his hand had freed her left breast from the top of her dress and I could see that his lips had almost fully aroused her nipple as he sucked on it, caressing it tenderly with one hand.   His other hand was moving up the tender inner thigh, already twitching with anticipation.   She parted her thighs a bit; just enough for him to slide his fingers to her waiting mound, and allow me to see the glistening petals of her labia.   My cock twitched at the sight sending Sally into a rush of sensations, she pressed harder onto my shaft, the wetness from her dripping wet loins soaking through my pant leg in an elongated stripe of her juices.   I reached around her hips, staying focused on Jane, but pleasuring Sally with my fingers as I lifted the crown from her swollen clit and messaged it with my thumb and index finger.   Sally turned her torso and whispered “eat me, I want your tongue in my honey hole….please eat me … now.”

I gazed over at Jake and Jane, now prone on the sofa, Sally had watched as he began to slurp the wetness from her sweet cavity, and wanted the same from me.

 

I pushed Sally up from my lap; she stood, still facing away from me as I rose from the chair behind her.   I wrapped my arms around her and pushed the skirt down off of her hips and then lifted the thin fabric of her top over her head.   She veritably purred as my hands wandered across her shoulders, back and the cheeks of her fantastically shaped ass.   It was time to get serious about making this kitten do more than purr, I turned her to face me and took her huge tits into my hands, my lips went to work on suckling and teasing first one nipple then the other.   I turned us both around and seated her in the arm chair and dropped to my knees between the tenderness of her inner thighs, gently running my fingers across them.   She was watching as Jake gulped down a mass of nectar from Jane’s flooded canal and felt my hands push her legs over the arms of the wide overstuffed chair.   She was dripping wet; the scent of her pussy was fantastic as I lowered my face to meet it, using my lips to taunt the tender spots all around her fine young snatch.   Her moans of delight turned to spasms of erotic pleasures as I at last ran my tongue into the tissues of her inner labia, licking from bottom to top and back again.   I held her petals open with the fingers of both hands and engulfed her swollen clit, nibbling on it with my teeth, tantalizing it with the tip of my tongue.   She gushed a load of creamy clear nectar across my chin and throat within seconds; I lowered my position to drink of the sparking waters from her fountain and then licked her clean.   She pulled me up onto my knees, my face to hers, and lapped the fluids from me as well while unfastening my pants and pushing them from my hips.   I stood up and stepped from them as she grasped at my swelled prize wanting to engulf it with her lips and mouth, but I stayed the pleasures for another time and said “let’s all get together on the pillows to play.”    Sally nodded in agreement and Jake, though reluctant to wait for the plundering of Jane’s hot canal also agreed as Jane eagerly prompted him to “play with the whole team.”

 

Jane rose from the sofa and stood to remove the dress over her head as Jake willingly unfastened her bra and pushed it from her shoulders.   She helped finish his undressing, cradling his swollen sack as she knelt to pull the pant legs from his feet.   Her tongue found its way to his bulging head and sucked his entire length into her throat for a brief teasing moment before standing up and dragging him to the pillows by the cock.   He whimpered a bit, but would soon be in the throws of heated lust, and he knew it.   Sally and I walked over and joined them, all four standing in a girl-boy-girl-boy square naked for all eyes to see.   Both ladies, showing their excitement with prominently displayed nipples already had their own juices dripping from their loins, both Jake and I stood behind our own engorged cocks.   We looked around at each other and were temporarily at a stand still as to ‘what’s next?’   I took the bull by the horns, so to speak and with both hands reached out and cradled Sally’s ass cheek with one and Jane’s dripping wet mound with the other.   Soon everyone caught on and we each had a handful of someone’s genitals, messaging, rubbing and playfully penetrating or pumping on whatever we each had at hand.   I leaned to my right and sucked Jane’s wonderful nipple into my wet lips and began to nibble fervently on it, each of the other did the same and now we had a true circle of pleasures going on.   This was kind of fun, but wasn’t really going to get anyone the climax they wanted, so I suggested that we all position ourselves on the pillows in the same fashion, and as we did Jake began to again run his tongue between Jane’s labia, bringing her spasms and moans of the joy.   I also began my lustful journey into Sally sweetness; she gushed immediately and began to tongue her husband’s tight dark sphincter, pushing into it as well as she could.   Hearing his grunts of pleasure Jane did the same to me and soon we were all moaning in lustful tones, each now connected by mouth to someone’s most intimate parts.   Sally seemed to need more so I gently ran my fingers between her cheeks and pushed tentatively against her small circular hole, she gasped and   her hips lunged at my fingertip eagerly, I pushed it in to the second joint, and she again flooded my mouth with her fountain like gusher of delectable nectar.

 

I could hear the nearness of Jane’s orgasm and turned to Jake saying, “fuck her now, or forever regret the loss”.   He turned quickly, ripping his cock from Sally’s mouth and pulled Jane’s legs into the air by the knees.   Without any subtlety he shoved his thickness into her wet experienced hole.   She came almost at once as he thrust his meat in and out savagely; he pulled out and let forth his ropes of sticky white semen on her belly.   In the mean time Sally was feeling a bit undernourished as well and pushed   me onto my back and with one fell swoop lifted my engorged cock and impaled herself on it, taking it deep, the bulbous head tearing through her cervical muscle as if an egg had been sucked into a pop bottle.   I agonizingly withheld my ejaculation as she rode my shaft without mercy, her drenched canal sopping wet with her continuously peaking orgasm, she never noticed that I didn’t climax.

 

I beckoned Jane to come join me, still on my back, Sally’s hot cunt still sliding up and down my shaft.   I wanted to eat her, and motioned for her to turn and lower her oozing pussy to my face, which she did with grace and poise, running her soaking wet labia across my chin, mouth and nose which nestled neatly on and around her clit.   Jake had revitalized and I grabbed his arm and drug him to be behind Sally, now lying almost fully on my torso.   He got the idea quickly and pushed his finger into her anus, already loosened by what I had given her minutes before.   As it became accustomed to the invasion he got on his knees between my legs and pushed the head of his cock gently into the tenderness of her sphincter, allowing enough time for it to relax and take the girth of his manhood.   She lay almost motionless, my swollen cock still eight inches into her love canal, she was about to be rammed from the rear with yet another thick object in the other orifice.

MariamLuxe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariamLuxe

  As he pushed deeper into her I could feel the ripples of her muscles contracting around my shaft, feel her start to buck back and forth onto both of our tools, she was in a frenzy and lowered her face to Jane’s buttocks and began to finger her arse with desperation.   Jane reacted quickly and flooded my face with the combination of her own sweet nectar and Jake’s salty precum that had escaped within her walls.   The taste drove me over the edge and I began to cum in waves of semen, deep within Sally’s hot wetness.

That was enough for Jake as well, as my cock throbbed with the explosion, so did his which drove Sally over the edge too, her fountain flooded both of us with a splash of glorious juice, covering us both with the gooey sweet stuff that only a massive orgasm can produce.

 

Jane collapsed forward onto the pillows, Jake wearily pulled his now flaccid tool from Sally’s ass and fell beside us, Sally rose up and removed her sloppy wet snatch from my cock and rolled to the other side, my diminishing tool slapped down onto my belly with a ‘splat’.   As everyone’s breathing calmed, as our hearts stopped racing at breakneck speed, as the spasms of post climactic joy subsided, and as we lay there, finally able to move I asked “anyone need some wine?”   They all roared with laughter, as did I.   Who was I to think anyone needed anything at all, but to lay there and recoup from the activities of the last hour and a half.   But, as they thought about it, they unanimously agreed, “Yeah that would be nice, if YOU have the energy to get the glasses.”   I struggled to my feet and retrieved the bottle from the kitchen and poured each one’s glass full and delivered them one by one, Jane’s would be last.   They each sat up in the spot they had fallen and took the drink with willing smiles; refreshments were in order, after all.

 

We sat on the pillows for a bit and talked about how we could improve on the joining of four people, but decided that we would just have to find out by trial and error, this time had at least succeeded in bringing each one of us to multiple orgasms, except the old guy of course.   Jane looked at Sally and without a word they both attacked my loins, their lips met as both of their mouths locked around my shaft in an attempt to get it up and milk it again, Jane knew the improbability, but was determined to try, Sally had no idea that my production was so slow, but gave it her all to make it happen.   Jake sipped on his wine and watched as the two went to work, and within a few minutes had me up and ready.   Sally moved to between my legs and caressed my emptied sack as Jane straddle me and began the slow up and down motion of her drenched canal she knew I enjoyed so much.   Sally scooped some of the juice from around Jane’s still dripping hole and playfully teased my anus, and then shoved what I swear was three fingers into my tight sphincter, pushing in and out in the same rhythm as Jane’s strokes up and down the trembling cock she held so tightly in her canal of joy.

 

Apparently Jake had revived as well, I watched as he got up and walked around behind Sally and could feel it as he lifted her hips until she was on her knees before him.   I felt her lurch forward as he rammed his tool into her deep willing vagina.   Her mouth was around my left testicle when he did and I could hear the moan of her delight all the way through my body as it reverberated through me.   I was about to cum, and told Jane so in a quivering spasmodic voice.   She doubled her efforts and pounded down viciously with each thrust onto my swollen cock, taking all of it as deeply as it could be, engulfing it to the thick hairy base, and Sally’s mouth still attached to my scrotum, her fingers still in my ass.   I grasped at Jane’s breasts more fiercely and shuddered as I came for the second time in as many hours before passing into a lustful bliss. They all separated from me, Sally had cum again, as had Jake and Jane, if I were keeping score that would have been a tally to be proud of.

 

We all rested for a bit, drank the remains of our wine.   Jake and Sally needed to go, it was late, but Jane begged that they stay the night, “we could have some more fun in the morning” she pleaded.   Sally said “we really have to go; we have to be at work early in the morning.   Can you two come over Friday night?   Or, if you prefer, we’ll come back, and then we can spend the night, and maybe the weekend.”   Jane looked over at me, still in the haze of glorious sex we had all shared, I replied “It won’t matter which house we pick, let’s get together for the weekend, wherever you girls decide.”   Jake nodded with a big grin on his face and said “YEAH, let’s.”   We all got up from the pillows and I watched from my chair as Jake and Sally redressed, Jane slid the dress over her head, I opted to remain nude, after all, I was only going to retire for the balance of the night.   The younger couple bid their farewells and left.

 

Jane walked over to me, smiling at the whimsical grin on my face and erection between my legs.   I pulled her to me and kissed her tummy, taking in the scent of her oozing vagina and pushed her dress up to again tease her with my lips and tongue.   She pulled the dress over her head and moaned deeply as I lapped at her crown and clit, tasting the somewhat dried fluids of our joined orgasm.   I rose and turned her to sit in the chair, grabbed a toy of some consequential size from the tray on the nearby table and knelt between her quivering legs, pulling her cheeks to the edge of the seat.   I leaned to her and began my rhythmic invasion of her sphincter with my tongue and one finger, flattening my tongue to pass over her labia and clit occasionally to further arouse her.   Her whimpers of delight got louder as I continued my quest, my lady needed another explosion, and I wanted her to have one.   I slid the textured latex dildo to the small tight opening of her anus and pushed at it gently as I taunted her clit with my flattened tongue, she shot forth a splash of juices from her vagina, the lubricant was enough to wet the shaft of the toy and I slid it into her twitching hole about three inches, she again gushed out a load of her nectar.   I drank all that was offered and licked up what my mouth could not catch as it flowed from her.   Leaving the toy buried in her ass I rose to my knees and pushed the head of my thickness into her sopping wet canal.   The dildo remained right where I had left it as I thrust in and out of her, frantic to make her orgasm absolute.

She screamed in joy as I plunged in and out, she quivered in spasms of all encompassing emotions of delight, her torso writhing with the pleasures she was finding as her breathing and heart came faster to the ultimate climax.   I reached down and pushed the dildo into her arse to the fake testicles on the end, now all nine inches clung within the walls of her ass, my eight inch cock slamming in and out like an oil rig pump.   She gasped out a shudder, and yelled my name and screamed out “S….H….I…..T   !    Cuuuu…..uuuuh….uuhhhhmmmm for me,    nnnnn…..nooooo….ooooow.”   My balls had grown tight, and I knew that I could even though it wouldn’t be as much as she wanted, so I plunged as deeply as I could and released my load into her womb, my cock twitching and jerking wildly as I did.   After our combined eruption of satisfaction we stopped, right where we were and enjoyed the glow of pure sexual satisfaction, I leaned to her and kissed her mouth with a quivering tenderness.   My spent cock drooped and slid from her canal; I leaned back onto my heels and gently removed the slick toy from her arse, leaned down and caressed her loins with my lips and tongue, not to arouse, but rather to quell the soreness of our final deed for the night.   We rose and went to the bedroom and slept spooned together for the rest of the night.

 

I took the next day off work, I was exhausted.   We chatted frequently about the upcoming weekend; the girls decided that it would be at Sally’s house this time.   After all, they have a hot tub.

 

As always, I implore the readers of my stories to vote and/or leave a comment.  This way I will learn how to satisfy the need of the public reading them.  For those of you willing to help me learn, I do thank you, a vote does somewhat the trick, but a vote of 1 by itself says nothing, please also leave a comment as to why the story wasn't right for you. Thank You in advance for particpating, and if you have suggestions, please don't hesitate to send me an email.  :o))

Published 
Written by teninchstoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments